Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Her life kinda...really sucked." Staff_zps08fc6213

"Her life kinda...really sucked." Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Her life kinda...really sucked." 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Her life kinda...really sucked." Liz_zpse62da61a"Her life kinda...really sucked." 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Her life kinda...really sucked." 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Her life kinda...really sucked." Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Her life kinda...really sucked." Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Her life kinda...really sucked." Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Her life kinda...really sucked." Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Her life kinda...really sucked." Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Her life kinda...really sucked." Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Her life kinda...really sucked." Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Her life kinda...really sucked." Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Her life kinda...really sucked." Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Her life kinda...really sucked."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

"Her life kinda...really sucked." Empty
PostSubject: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:19 am

Elena Gilbert made her way into the Mystic Falls Cemetery. It's been months since she'd been and even longer since she visited. Last time was probably for her aunt Jenna's funeral. She probably hadn't been in about six monthes just to say a hey to her adopted parents. She also hadn't written in her diary in like ever, so this would probably be the perfect time to do anything.

Elena sat by her mother's grave as she took out her diary and pen and begun to pen down some thoughts and some more greif about how her life kinda...really sucked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:24 am

Jason sat in front of his grandparents burial plots, and didn't cry. He simply looked at the head stones and spoke. Nothing was audible, nor was it more than a whisper - but he was chatting with them. His voice was unbelievably shaky and it felt like his throat was seizing up and the words couldn't even slip out. Yet he never cried, he had given that up long ago - and he looked in his hand - a bottle of rum. Jack Daniels, he thought was he rubbed the bottle. But would he drink it? No - that was what kept him from seeing them before they died - what got him to kill someone.

He stood up and walked past a girl, she was sitting down and as he walked by he waved at her and smiled to the best of his ability. He knew her though - she probably wouldn't recognize him now, but he knew her. It was Elana Gilbert, and she was probably here to visit her Aunt.... or Parents, or both. He wasn't too sure, but he wasn't going to be rude.

"Hey Elana, are you okay...?"

His voice was still shaky, and nothing more than a barely audible whisper.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:34 am

Elena was in the middle of her entry when she could see someone waving at her and smiling. Was she supposed to know this person. He looked semi familiar...but she couldn't really tell. Mostly because the person was so far away and of course he didn't look like someone she regularly talked or waved to. It didn't stop her from smiling and awkwardly waving back.

When he came over, she kept the smile on. When he asked if she was okay, she really wanted to jump in his arms and start crying. But alas, she didn't really or even at all know him. "Yeah." She lied. You cant really be 'okay' when you're Elena Gilbert.

"I think the better question is, are you?" When he spike his voice was pretty shaky, and it sounded like he was sobbing or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:43 am

He smiled, to the best of his ability to mask his sadness. Of course she didn't recognize him - no one would, because just a few months ago he was a wimpy dork. She wasn't okay, he knew that was a lie. Anyone that was in the cemetery was depressed or sad in some way - so she couldn't fool him, because he was a good liar himself. He dropped down into a crouch in front of her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"You are not okay, you are an awful liar."

He laughed nervously, he always fancied Elana but could never even get this close to her. Stefan Salvatore was always up her ass, so he was sitting there wondering - was she single? He hoped so, he would try to get with her, if he could - if she would let him. He spoke again, because he had almost ignored her previous question.

"You don't recognize me, that is expected. I changed a lot over the summer - you didn't your still your beautiful old self. I am Jason Knight, I doubt you remember the name, either."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 am

Elena laughed as the guy had ended up calling her out on her bluff. ""I've actually been told by everyone I know I'm actually as pretty good liar." She honestly told him. It was true! In fact she fooled Damon multiple times in 2009.

When he told her his name, she nodded, trying to think of where she would know him from. The name, much like his face, was very memorable so she knew that he was tron somewh --. He was the guy that got in that crash and kind of killed someone. Well maybe not, but that was the name and everyone in school were talking about some loser who killed someone. Maybe it wasn't. Should she ask? Would that be a little awkward seeing as she was only on her 3rd sentence with the guy.

"Maybe...did you get into an accident withheld a car or something? " She asked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 pm

She remembered the crash - that upset him, and shocked him. His eyes blazed, and changed - they had a topaz like glow in that moment. To avoid revealing what he was, he shut his eyes and massaged his temple with his hand. Great, people still remembered it - he was still a loser. His voice calmed a bit, but he was still upset.

"Yea.... that's me. But there is more to that than any of those pricks at school told you. It wasn't supposed to be like that.... I was supposed to say good-bye to my grandparents... I really was, Elana. I didn't get to though, I just - I ended someone else's life.... And, I have hated myself ever since."

A few tears poured from his eyes as he told the truth - he hadn't even told the police that. He wanted to commit suicide, but he couldn't it was impossible, something always stopped him. He fell backwards, onto his ass and sat there, staring intensely at the ground. He opened his eyes letting the tears pour - so Elana couldn't see them, or see what his eyes were doing.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Elena frowned as he tries to hide his tears. Elena was the queen of tears, she knows every trick in the books. Elena scooted closer to Jason and smiled, which he couldn't really see as his face was down. "Well, you're lucky you met the one person that has no room to judge. Trust me, ive met people that have done way worse, hell, I've done way worse...okay, that came out wrong." She said, adding some accidental humor into the otherwise serious situation.

"I'm sorry about your parents, and I'm sort you had to go through all of this. But people do mun worse than try to say bye to their grandparents."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:17 pm

He felt the warmth of her body in his radius. She was stupid, had she known what he was? Well that didn't matter, he knew what the Salvatore's were, so she must have known. He looked up at her, his eyes the same as they were when he was transforming - the mere thought made his body shudder. He tried to let loose a smile, but it wasn't a truthful one - he wanted to hurt someone, to beat someone until he felt better, but he couldn't do that.... it wasn't him.

"It's fine..... But people take things and twist and corrupt them, so the whole school despises me now. I don't even think the rest of the football team likes me, well after summer practices - from what I saw. Matt is the only civil one, but I think he still has opinions. I really have no one left, no family - no friends, I live alone and... I get by. My life is horrendous miserable, and its the truth. I would give anything for someone to just end it, like I did for that little girl that night...."

He hit the ground after he said that, making a hole - getting his fist stuck. He tried to wiggle it free, he had totally forgotten Elana was even in his presence. If she wasn't stupid, which he knew she wasn't - she would know that he wasn't human. But something told him that might not bother her, anymore at least.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Elena gasped and put her palm over her mouth as she saw Jason just...loose it. As he thrusted his wrist into the dirt she noticed him struggle to get it out. "Here, lemme help." She said, trying to dig around his fist so he could get seine wiggle room. "Okay, this may sound kind of strange...but are...are you team Edward, or Jacob? Because you kinds seem like team Jacob. Its an inside thing." She told him, hoping he'd get it. Whhat he just did...and the strength he had. It wasn't human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:29 pm

He could feel her hands brush up against his - they were cold, which felt nice and they were like silk. His skin always burned fire hot, so it was a nice contrast to have against him. Her voice was amazing, it really seemed to calm him down to his very core, and he eased his muscles - let down his guard. He looked directly at her, and smiled gently. He laughed at the Twilight reference, he liked the books - but he knew they were all romance and lies.

"If you put it that way... I am team Jacob."

He laughed a bit and smiled, that was the most ridiculous thing he had ever said in his life.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:38 pm

"Ahh. Well my friend was team Jacob. Now hes kind of Team Jedward...but that's another story for another time." She clarified, sort of smiling now. Who knew that bonding with a werewolf in a cemetery could actually cheer someone up.

Finally Elena had come to use and ended up helping as she finished her little whole around Jason's hands and gently tugged as his hands pulled free. "There we go." She said smiling and cleaning her hands by brushing them off on her jeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Team Jedward? Was she crazy? Maybe, he hoped so - he had hoped that maybe she was just a little over the deep end. Not so much though, that he couldn't get close to her - but it was a nice wish. She helped him get his hand out of the dirt, and she was dirty now. He felt bad, as he looked at the dirt on her jeans. Her hands were smooth and they made him feel... accepted for a change, a smile grew on his face slightly.

"Nice to see someone is nice to me.... and beautiful."

The last little bit of what he said was muffled, almost as if he were to nervous to speak. He tried to take his mind off it by patting the dirt off his hand and jeans, from where it flew up onto him.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Elena kind of blush as Jason complimented her. Except for creepy Damon, she hadn't really received a compliment or a boost in confidence since before Stefan had gone off the deep end and she forgot how good one could feel. She scratched the back of her head as she begun to smile some more. "Thanks, its not so hard. You're actually pretty nice." She said, taking her hands off and putting them onto her lap. "Plus you don't look so disgusting yourself." She concluded, standing to get her bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Whether that was a compliment or insult, he didn't know - but it made him smile. She was simply soothing, everything about her - her eyes, her smile... her voice. Everything she did calmed down his every emotion, and it made him feel good. But she was getting up, was she leaving? He knew the Gilbert's lived a good ways away from the cemetery, only because he lives a few houses down from her. There were no cars parked outside when he pulled up, so she had to have walked.

"Hey.... I am not letting you walk home. There were no cars outside of the cemetery, so please... Let me drive you home. I know my way, sorry - if that's creepy. I live literally three houses down, so that okay?"

He was really nervous, as he stood up, literally rubbing his foot around in the dirt. He had no idea how to talk to her, she was something more than a normal girl. Elena Gilbert was an angel, and he had to have her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Elena turned around and was ready to nod until he said he knew his way, of course he pretty much fixed everything when he had said he loved like 3 houses down. "Kinds awkward.." she begun, debating on whether or not she'd go. He seemed really super sweet, but that whole vampire at the grill seducig bonnie, kidnapping her and Elena then turning out to be Anna's boyfriend...it was just all kinda crazy and one of those things that teach you to be more careful. "...Let's do it! " she finally agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:01 pm

He gripped her hand gently and looked back at her.

"This way, Elana."

He was happy that she would at least accept the ride home. His hand entered his pocket and felt around til he felt the jingle of his keys. He pulled them out and walked with her to his car, trying to make idle conversation with her as they went.

"Are you and Stefan a sensitive subject? Sorry if it is, I was just... curious."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Strange enough, he held her hand as he led her to the car. That wasn't the strange part, the strange part was...she didn't even mind. In fact, she liked it...she welcomed it. "Okay." She said, with his hand in one and her purse on her other shoulder.

He then asked about Stefan ....this guy really does his homework. A touchy subject? "Well..I d....I wouldn't s...why do you ask? Do you have questions or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:14 pm

As he walked he loosened his grip on Elena's hand so he wouldn't hurt her. It felt right to hold her hand, even if it was just to walk her to his car. He glanced over his shoulder every once in a while to make sure she was okay, and he had no idea why he did this - because it wasn't a long walk.

"No reason, I just always used to see you two together. I figured you two... split up. I was gonna let go of your hand if you were together..... Sorry if its a touchy subject, Elana. I didn't mean anything..."

He pointed ahead, past the little archway of iron that was the entrance of the cemetery. Creepy looking it was, but it didn't matter - they were about to leave. All he had left of his grandparents was their pretty little BMW, which was a four door. He smiled at her, over his shoulder and sort of ran his thumb across her hand - gently.

"It's the BMW over there, Elana."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Elena was kinda really into the hand holding with Jason, but she didn't want to be too excited about it on the outside so when he admitted he would have let go of her hand she kind of stopped and tightened her grip a bit. "Oh no. Me? And...Stefan? No no no, you can just keep doin' what you're doin' there."

She looked over at the car and smiled, "Sweet." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:33 pm

He smiled as he rubbed his thumb over hand, as she tightened her grip. It was nice, she actually wanted to hold his hand - and he wanted to do the same. He turned and looked at her smiling, not only because of this but because her and Stefan were not together. That meant he could keep doing what he was, and she even told him to do that. She was growing on him, rapidly - and he liked it.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to worry you. I just didn't want to intrude on a relationship. But if it makes you happy, I simply won't let go - Promise. And are you hungry..... I can grab something for us on the way home, if you want...."

He felt like he was trying to hard, trying to get her. As they reached the car he opened her door for her, and gestured for her to sit down. He kissed the back of her hand gently, he was trying to be a gentlemen - maybe he was trying to hard.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:42 pm

As Jason gestured for her to get in the car after he opened the door for her, then kissed her hand she smiled and did the Bailey Pickett giggle. "Thaaaaaaaank you." She looked up at him, not in the car yet and smiled. "Me and Stefan...we're done. He gave up on us a long time a go. There is no relationship to even intrude in."

She shrugged her shoulders ob response to him asking about food. "Um....sure. being in a cemetery full of dead people can....well make your appetite go away...but you kinda. Help out with that woo...yeah. I could go for something to eat..if its not conflicting with.anything you're doing today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:56 pm

That giggle... it was interesting, possibly the cutest thing he had ever heard. He smiled at her, intrusions - she was single, so he was going to try to make his plea to her. No, he was going to get her to date him, properly - without trickery or anything. He nodded at her, to say 'no problem' to her thank you.

He closed the door for her gently, as he ran to the other side of his car and opened the door. He sat down on his leather seat and closed his door - throwing the key into the ignition. With a rev of its engine, he reversed and pulled out of the cemetery parking lot - and got back on the main road. He lay his hand across the arm rest, hoping she would grab his hand again - because it make him feel calm.

"I make you hungry? That is precious. Alright, so.... where to? And will your guardian, whoever that is now - be mad if you are a bit late... and especially if I take you home? Not many parents like me anymore...."

He smiled slightly and just waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:02 pm

She thought about Alaric. He was pretty easy going. He was just one of the Scooby Gang basically. Ric was a teacher, but the awesomest teacher ever. "My biological step-das. Who you probably know..." she wasn't gonna spill on who it was. She wasn't ashamed to live with a teacher, it was just an ordeal telling the story.

"The grill I guess. Best place to split the bill, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:06 pm

He moved his hand away - she didn't reach for it, he expected as much. With both hands on the wheel he drove, just looking straight ahead. He wondered who the guardian was, it was interesting - who was it? He didn't care though, her being in the car made him happy, her presence made him happy as she was about two feet away from him. He was starting to care for her.

"You are not using any money, Elana. I am taking you out - its my duty to pay. So no exceptions."

He laughed at his assertiveness. He looked at her and smiled, as he turned off the road the cemetery was on to go back to the highway like road that went back to town. He tapped his hand on the steering wheel.

"The Grill, that sounds fine - though. Are you not afraid of being seen in public with a 'murderer' though?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:14 pm

"Fine, fine." She laughed. She'd only knowable this guy half an hour and already he was rocking her socks off. Andother stuff. When Jason asked ably being seen with a murderer she shook her head. "Please...ive been seen and been with much worse than the murderer bitches try and potray toy as."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." Empty

Back to top Go down

"Her life kinda...really sucked."
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next