Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 Staff_zps08fc6213

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 Liz_zpse62da61a"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Her life kinda...really sucked."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:22 pm

"Don't they just have to like rip or heart out? Or toy your head off? Ooh! Through wolsb ...ill stop now." She said way too much, and begun to forget about the possible intruder downstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:25 pm

He laughed, those were all ways he could died - but that didn't matter. He gave her a kiss, and then sprinted down the stairs. Just to have fun, he made a little howl - which was frightening, even to him - because it sounded so real. He let his muscles bulge and he stared right into the kitchen - he saw nothing, at least not yet.

"Elena, I see nothing - and I don't smell any vampires! What the hell could it be?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Elena laughed and watched Jason sprint out and down the stairs and threw a pillow over her face when he howled. This guy... when he sad nothing..she raced down. "Are you sur..." suddenly the broom fell over and she looked at the floor an...and saw a rat. A big gray ugly rat. "..Ahh!" She yelled running behind him and pointed to the rat. "Rrrrrrrrrrrat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:40 pm

He turned around and ran up the stairs to her - following her screams. A rat? Really, is that all she heard.... He got up to her and found the rat, snatching it up and snapping its neck. He walked to the nearest trash can and threw it in, covering the trash can with the lid. His hands had blood on them, so he went and washed them. Jason appeared right behind Elena and wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed her neck.

"What were you saying... before you got totally spooked?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Ga-ross. He snapped its neck. Gross.

When he came over to her she tried so hard not to think of blood when his arms wrapped around hers waist. "I was s..aying .. I -- am gonna vomit." She roughly pulled away and dashed for the trash can. "Gross no its in there.." she opened a cubbard and pulled a paper bag out and started to...throw the fuck up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:52 pm

He watched her... she was sick, really sick. The rat had obviously made her grossed out, and he felt bad for that. She ran to the trash can - no, the rat was in it. She then went and grabbed a bag and vomited in it, he walked over to her and rubbed her back. He felt horrible now, she looked sick and disgusted by what he did.

"I am sorry, Elena. I didn't mean to gross you out - I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:57 pm

"Its okay Jason. Its not your fa --.." Elena was interrupted by another load of throw up. Was that a piazza chunk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:16 pm

He held her hair back for her, as she threw up again. He even leaned down and kissed her through her hair, on her head. Throwing up, sickness, and in health - he still loved her. He listened to her and tried to hold her as best as he could, without moving her to where she would get it in the floor.

"I know its not my fault. I love you, Elena - I just gotta avoid killing vermin in front of you."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:32 pm

"I would giggle...but it hurts to breath." She ssaid with a half smile on her face as she looked back to Jason. "I'm sorry for this.." she said shaking her head all ashamed shes been throwing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:35 pm

That made him smile, minus the fact that it hurt her to breath. He rubbed his hand in circles on her back, trying to make her feel better. He met her eyes and just stared at them as she apologized, he felt bad now - she had no reason to apologize. With the sleeve of his jacket he dabbed her mouth where the throw up had been, so she could be clean. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead, before saying anything to her.

"I love you. There is no reason for you to apologize, it was gross for me too - I hate rats."

He giggled and wrapped his arms around her, swaying back and forth - trying to do it slowly, so she didn't vomit.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:43 pm

She closed her eyes imagining she was on a soothing beach or whatever. It wasn't working. And the swaying, no.matter how slow, wasn't helping her problem. "I would kiss you...but I'd probably throw up in your mo --nevermind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:46 pm

He picked her up and carried her to the couch, bringing a garbage can with them. He sat down on the couch, with her in his lap and he ran his fingers through her hair. This was true love, being this close to your lover, even after they have been sick. He smiled at her, and turned the TV onto some movie - but he wasn't paying attention to it, he was just watching her.

"If you need to throw up again, there is the trash can. But if you don't, I am sleeping with you - and were sleeping on the couch. Even if it is cramped, you can sleep on top of me."

He laughed and kissed her forehead, he really wanted to kiss her properly - but she didn't want to. She feared she would throw up in his mouth, and he feared that too - but he did love her enough to try, but then he shuddered as he thought of it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:23 pm

"Alright...just remember...you were warned." She told him in regards to the throw up. She sighed and glanced over to the TV. Ooh Friends. ELena was semi obsessed with this show.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:34 pm

The cool breeze against my paled skin was a reassurance that the voice, seemingly male, was not coming from inside. Shaking my head in mockery of my sudden paranoia, I gripped the door handle, pushing the door open. Once I was in the main room, "Ele-" I stopped dead in my tracks at the sight of a male and Elena on the couch.
Feeling the anger rise, I sped over to the couch, eyes dangerously narrowed, "What's going on?" I pressed, hands balled into fists at my side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:43 pm

That smell, a vampire. Jason literally growled as he almost dropped Elena, jumping up to meet the vampire head on. He saw Stefan before him - his fists balled up and Jason was face to face with him snarling. He was ready to throw down if necessary.

"You have some nerve getting mad like this."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Elena was gently pushed to the side as Jason stood up...growling. Was there a cat around? She bobbed her head over to the doors directions as she heard it open and saw Stefan. What was he doing here? At 1 am no less.

He sped over to the two and basically instegated a fight. She stood up as the two guys looked ready to fight. First off, he had no right to even be here. Second, Jason could kill him next month when he turns and there's bad blood between the two.

Elena stood and slid in between the two, facing Stefan with anger in her eyes. "What...are you doing here? "
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:58 pm

I shook my head feverishly, as if it would erase the image of the man before me from my sight. I glared coldly into his eyes, answering Elena's question, "You shouldn't trust people you just met," I snapped my eyes over to her, "You never know who they really are.. or who they are linked to." My eyes fixed with his again, staring straight into the deep ocean of brown.
Jabbing a finger into his chest, I said through clenched teeth, "I know your intentions, and I don't want you near Elena."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:03 pm

His eyes were fiery now, no one had ever pissed Jason off that much. His strength was coming back to him, like he had a few hours ago when he changed. Never had this guy felt so hostile, every inch of his body begged him to bite the guy - but it wouldn't work, every ounce of his body wanted Stefan Salvatore dead. The fact that Jason was new was no problem, but the way Stefan said it stung him. He was no social pariah anymore, and he had enough. His voice was fiery and overpowering as he literally yelled at Stefan.

"And you can't make her decisions for her. You lost your chance Salvatore, and you smell horrendous. You vampires are all the same - arrogant and dirty."

As Jason said that, he reared back and punched Stefan in the face.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:10 pm

"Funny, because I remember letting you in here the first night I met you." She told Stefan, who now looked to have all of his attention focused on being an ass to Jason. "And you're linked to my crazy hostile doopleganger. Who's life focused was to win you back. Cant image why.." She told him, now looking back to Jason. Too late. Jason already has his fist up as he punched Stefan.
"What are you doing? You're making it worse." Now he'll never leave of course.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:20 pm

As his fist collided with my jaw, my eyes grew red. He had made the most gravely mistake. The growl that rose from deep within my throat even caught me off guard. This guy was in a for a heap of Hell here in the small living room.
My shoulders tensed, chest rising with each deep breath, my eyes a deep red as they shot up to his. As swiftly as I could, I got into attack position, fangs fully protruding, "Big mistake." I hissed, not knowing where this was coming from.
Now pissed off beyond comprehension, I used my speed and strength, which I gained from waning off the animal-blood diet, to launch onto him, tearing at his skin with my fangs. My fists were smashing into the side of his face, leaving deep, red marks.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Klaus had been stood outside Elena house for a while now. Ever since the tip off from Jordan he'd been following the new Jason kid. He was seconds away from turning him, but then he led him straight to Elena. It was more than good new to him. He needed someone he could trust around her.

"Don't interrupt now Stefan." He muttered to himself as Stefan turned up. Now that was going to get annoying. He sighed and ran to the house just in time to hear the teeth sinking into someones skin. Silently he pushed open the front door and stopped.

"Stefan, you do not want to do that! Jason is an investment of mine. Elena, be a sweetheart and invite me in would you? Its going to turn ugly rather quickly." He narrowed his eyes and looked at where he knew Jason to be.

"Stand down Jason, you aren't strong enough to fight him... yet." Being able to send thoughts into anothers head became very useful at times like these.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Damn shame, he thought to himself - as Stefan easily overpowered him. He lay there, snickering at Stefan for acting like such a monster. He couldn't help himself, even if he was being beaten mercilessly, he continued to laugh at Stefan. Even if he landed the first blow to start this, he was still the bigger man. The fangs ripped into his skin and he winced slightly at it - and then the blows to the face. Those hurt he thought, but to piss Stefan off even more - he tapped his fingers against the ground. He wanted him to be furious, because Klaus had actually come to the Gilbert house. All he could do was nod to a direction, where he thought Klaus was. He turned to Elena, and calmly and politely asked her something.

"Listen to Klaus, Elena.... He can help me."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 pm

When she saw Klaus and heard what he said about Jason, she looked down. Was Jason on team Klaus now? Was he the whole time? Did he just use her or something? Her feelings were slightly more than mixed as Klaus and Jason asked to let him in. She couldn't though...he was a monster that fouls come back and destroy her family.

But...she couldn't just stand there and watch Stefan ripped him apart right there.

Elena stepped to the door and looked down at the grounds avoiding any contact with anyone. "C-come in."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:01 pm

My head shot up to where he was nodding towards. Eyes landing on the window, I frowned before lifting the man up by his shirt, then smashing him down to the hard ground. I growled once more, fangs still bared before I watched Elena strut to the door, mutter out, "C-come in."
The green eyes grew wide before I froze, unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:12 pm

He smiled as Elena let him in. It was all too easy with her around. Now he had all around the clock access to the Gilbert Residence. "Temper, temper, Stefan. If i didn't know any better id say you were more than a little jealous." He took a look around the house as if admiring the decoration

"Lovely house you have here, Elena. It would be such a shame to see it destroyed because of Stefans little green monster. Would you like my assisstance in getting him to leave?" He asked sending his senses outside to where Jason had landed. He seemed fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Her life kinda...really sucked."
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next