Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Life goes on Staff_zps08fc6213

Life goes on Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Life goes on 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLife goes on Liz_zpse62da61aLife goes on 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Life goes on 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Life goes on Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Life goes on Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Life goes on Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Life goes on Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Life goes on Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Life goes on Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Life goes on Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Life goes on Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Life goes on Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Life goes on

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:47 pm

"Drink me." He said tapping a hand on the bar to get the bartenders attention. He was alive and to celebrate he was drowning his sorrows in whiskey. He wouldn't normally sit around feeling sorry for himself but it wasn't everyday you survive being bitten by a flea ridden mutt and he didn't feel much like celebrating. Minutes passed as he sat in silence, his mind thinking of nothing as he let the surrounding sounds submerge him.

"Hey you look like you could use some company." Said a young sweet voice waking Damon from his peaceful state. He blinked a few times before downing his glass and ordering a new one. "You’re not that lucky and I’m not that desperate! Move on!" He said not even giving the girl the time of day. He was alive and he wasn't going to waste any more time in messing with those he didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:13 pm

"Alright, see ya." I said with a fake smile on my face. I mean come on, the 4th guy today who tried to hit on me. Don't get me wrong, it's sweet and my parents would love any one of these guys but they're just not me. I like unpredictable guys. Not preppy gym pigs that drown in their own sweat while playing some dangerous as hell sport. I was just in front of the Mystic Grill and thinking about a salad. Delicous. Well, not really. But I absolutely adored honey mustard dressing. It has tons of calories, but cheering helps burn it off. The Mystic Grill has none, so I'm forced to bring my own which I hide in my bag.

I opened the glass door and stepped in. The Mystic Grill smelt like oily fries, burnt burgers and tiquilla. A worker there approached me. "Would you like a menu?" He asked. I recgonized him. Jeremy Gilbert, Elena's younger brother. "No, but thanks." I said, smiling. The heels I were walking in were kind of annoying me, but with each passing step all I could think of was sitting by the bar. I remembered to grab my "I.D" YES, fake. But you can't get vodka shots without one.

My bangs were brushing up against my eyebrows as I took a seat. "You’re not that lucky and I’m not that desperate! Move on!" I heard next to me. It was none other than Damon Salvatore. Stefan's brother and my future husband. "Harsh," I told him in a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:27 pm

He glanced over to the sound of the voice and eyed the girl carefully with one eyebrow raised. "I never forget a face, but in her case I’ll be glad to make an exception." He said downing his drink. "Once you've died you tend to be more picky with the people you spend your time with and that..." He said lazily pointing in the direction the girl had gone. "...Is not worth my time." He said tapping his hand on the bar once more

"You haven't paid for your last one." Said the bartender as placing his hands on the bar.

"You sure about that?" Damon argued looking the bartender right in the eyes as he made him see sense.

"Sorry sir i seem to have you mixed up with someone else. Same again?" He said and went off to fill another glass as Damon gave a little nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:39 pm

I swung my chair to face the bartender, "Can I get an appletinni?" I asked. "Can I get an ID?" He said back, whitty. "Sure." I said without a smile. "There you go," I said, handing it to him. "24, huh?" He asked, confusingly. "You're new here, aren't you?" I asked him, "Look I'm a regular here, I come like every week. I don't need to be hassled by some shrimpy douche, who's penis is probably smaller than a shrimp." "I'll get you you're appletinni."

I was beyond confused. Died?! Is this guy Edward Cullen or something? He went on to correct a mishap with the bartender but still all I heard was dead. Turning back to face Damon, I asked, "Did you say dead? Or like head?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:48 pm

He watched as she interracted with the bartender, this one seemed like a fiesty one. "Ouch!" He said his eyes widening with amusement, she definitely knew how to get her own way. He got up and moved to the stool beside her and casually rested his drink hand on the bar as he snapped her ID out of her hand. "Hmm thought so, who'd you get to forge this? Stevie Wonder?" He asked handing it back to her.

"I said dead as in died, you know not moving, no heart beat. Buried or cremated dead." He said giving the place a quick scan, he liked to know his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:56 pm

As he snatched the ID out of my hands as soon as the douche gave it back to me. "Hmm thought so, who'd you get to forge this? Stevie Wonder?" I smiled, "No. Ray Charles," I responded sarcastically, snatching it back from his cold hands. The bartender set the appletinni down in front of me as I flashed him a fake smile. "So how long have you been dead?" I asked, playing along, sipping.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:04 pm

He nodded. "That explains it." He said turning on the stool so he was face the bar now rather than her. "Far too long." He said downing tapping his fingers on the counter. This human was a weird one, she was taking his death a lot lighter than he thought even if she was joking. He sighed and spun back round to face. "It's hard you know, being the eternal stud. Everyone expects you to like them and not a lot of people can take criticism."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:13 pm

"That explains it." He said, playing along. The Ray Charles bit was one of my better--only ones. Anyways he turned to face the bar, giving me the perfect opportunity to stare at him. "Far too long," he responded to the whole death thing. "It's hard you know, being the eternal stud. Everyone expects you to like them and not a lot of people can take criticism." "I can imagine." I told him, sipping more of my appletini. "So, you're Stefan's brother right? Do you know what's been up with him lately, he's kinda himself but he's been a real dick." I quickly looked up, "No offense, I mean I'm not calling you a d---I'll stop." I took another sip and hoped he would forget. "So, you. How old are you?"

Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:21 pm

"Would you like a picture?" He asked catching her out of the corner of his eye his heightened senses were both a hinderence and a help. He sighed, Stefan, Stefan, Stefan it was always about Stefan. First Katherine, then Elena and now her, great! And to think he was meant to be the good looking one. "Stefan?" He said waving him off with a wave of his hand. "Forget about him, he's dull. I'm the fun good looking one." He smiled.

He nodded. "No your right he is a dick." He agreed before placing his glass on the bar. "How old would you say i was?" He said raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:03 am

"Forget about him, he's dull. I'm the fun good looking one." He corrected me. "I know." I told him, honestly. "You're right he's a dick." He agreed, "How old would you say I was?" "26?" I guessed. I wonder if the whole Stefan this, Stefan that thing was him believing I liked him. I mean, sure Stefan's cute and all, but he will forever be Elena's and Damon's right he's a big bore. "So was I any close?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:26 pm

He smiled in acknowledgement as she agreed. Fiesty and a good eye, she certainly wasn't doing too bad on impressing him and she was just the distraction he needed. "26? Yeah..." He smiled. "You were no where near." He finished the smile dropping off his face instantly to reveal his scowl. He was silent for a few seconds as he spun his lapis ring around his finger in thought.

"I look 24 but im much older." He shrugged. "Ask me my age again and i will have to kill you." He said flexing his fingers, people knew what he was now but he couldn't have the wrong people finding out, so his real age was now off limits. "I need a drink." He said getting to his feet and heading away from the bar.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:42 pm

"26? Yeah...". He smiled. "You were no where near." . Awkward, I hope he wasn't a 42 year old perv. That would be a real big waste of a good face. "I look 24 but im much older." He shrugged. "Ask me my age again and i will have to kill you." Okay, this guy is definately nothing like his brother. "Ouch." I laughed, as he fidgeted with a ring on his finger. "Wow, that's a beautiful ring. Where'd you get it?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:56 pm

He glanced down at his hand. "Family thing." Shrugged, it was true he and stefan did have the ring and they were the only remaining Salvatores left so he wasn't lying exactly. "So whats a young girl like you doing in here wasting her life on drink?" He said turning so his back was to the bar so he could rest his elbows on it. Now he could people watch, his second favourite kind of sport.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:05 pm

"So whats a young girl like you doing in here wasting her life on drink?" He asked. "The kind who just wants to run away for a day. Not have my parents recommending boys and 4 guys and hour asking me out. The perfect life? Not so perfect." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:11 pm

His eyes widened as he smiled. "Know how that feels, girls just swarm to me. Im a walking talking sex magnet." He said glancing down at his watch. "I'm bored, how about we have some real fun?" He said already walking off before she had even got the chance to reply.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:17 pm

I laughed at his sex magnet joke. "I'm bored, how about we have some real fun?" Before I could respond, he jumped off the stool. Thinking he would leave me behind I took out a 5 & 10 $ bill and set it on the counter next to my drink. Catching up to him, and my breath I asked, "What kind of fun?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:25 pm

He smirked one side of his mouth pulling up to the side. "The kind your parents won't approve of." He said looking at her out of the corner of his eye. "But first i need a realy drink, im parched." He said wiping his mouth to cover the fangs that threatened to show themselves at just the thought of drinking the warm liquid.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:32 pm

"My favorite kind!" I agreed. "But first i need a realy drink, im parched." He admitted. "Well I think I have a water bottle in my bag, interested?" I offered. I wondered where we were going. Damon was totally unpredictable and not just perfect.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:46 pm

He glanced at her in amusement. Water? Seriously? "I said real drink." He repeat widening his steps so he could leave faster, he really shouldn't leave it so late to eat, it cost him valuable power. "This first bit will be more fun for me than you but who knows maybe you'll like it." He said giving her a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:54 pm

"I said real drink." He corrected me. "Oh, sorry." I said, with an embarrassed smile, as I gave up looking for it. "This first bit will be more fun for me than you but who knows maybe you'll like it." He said, leaving me confused. "Alrighty? Wait, huh?" I asked clueless.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:10 pm

He sighed and stopped at his car door. "Im going to bag myself a little snack feel free to watch me if you're brave enough." He said giving her a quick smile before diving into the car. "Get in!" He shouted through the closed door and started the engine.

He clenched his teeth as the smell of an empty blood bag has his eyes turning with his thirst. He just had time to glance in the mirror to get them back under control again before she could see.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:19 pm

I gave a half laugh, half confused face to him. "Get in!" He shouted, starting the engine. "Alright." I said in a whisper to myself. I opened the door and got in, "So where is this snack?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:24 pm

He waited impatiently for her to get in, and before she could even shut the door he was already off reversing out of the carpark. "No idea." He simply said as he spun the car round and got it onto the road. "Thats the fun part." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:29 pm

As he spun the car, I felt a bit tipsy but I only had one drink. I was kind of hoping to do something crazy. "Um, so do you do this kind of stuff all the time?" I asked, (not) obviously referring to him heading out to get some "snack" with random high school girls. Well, I'm an adult. But still..
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:34 pm

He smiled and took his eyes off the road to look at her. "Of course, all about the thrill me." He said keeping his eyes glued on hers as they raced down the motorway. "Whats life without a little risk?" He said. "People around here are so not fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life goes on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next