Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Life goes on -- part 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Life goes on -- part 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Life goes on -- part 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLife goes on -- part 2 Liz_zpse62da61aLife goes on -- part 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Life goes on -- part 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Life goes on -- part 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Life goes on -- part 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Life goes on -- part 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Life goes on -- part 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Life goes on -- part 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Life goes on -- part 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Life goes on -- part 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Life goes on -- part 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Life goes on -- part 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Life goes on -- part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

Life goes on -- part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:10 pm

We stopped in front of an enormous mansion looking place, that seemed as if it was built in the 1800s. His intentions were very unclear, he seemed to eat other humans. I couldn't have him eat me, or drink me, or whatever his kind does. "I don't want to get out." I told him clearly, "You're going to hurt me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:18 pm

He rolled his eyes and sighed as he turned to look at her. "How about i make you a promise." He said polietly in the nicest possible voice he could muster. "I promise i will do a lot more than hurt you if you don't get out the car." He smiled.

He said turning his back on her to head into the house.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:26 pm

I gulped as he turned to me. His face so close I could feel his breath. "How about i make you a promise," He begun, "I promise i will do a lot more than hurt you if you don't get out the car." He told me, clearly. I looked back at the dashboard as he turned his back to get out. I took one last deep breath, opened the door and got out. I stood at the door and looked at Damon, "Um, are there any--." I began to whisper. "Dead people--." I got my regular voice back, "--inside?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:46 pm

He laughed and opened the door. "Of course there are dead people, but its the dead that like to have more fun." He smirked. "Play your cards right and maybe i'll turn you fun." He said throwing his leather jacket onto the coat rack to reveal a black shirt.

"Brb. That's be right back." He said giving her a little wink before disappearing off to the basement to grab a blood bag and returning back within seconds. "Now you may ask your questions." He said sinking into he nearest seat.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:59 pm

As we walked in he threatened to kill me in the nicest way possible. "No thanks, you're enough dead for me." I said sarcastically, amazingly hiding my scared. "Brb. That's be right back." He informed me. "Thanks." I replied. "And alrig---" He came back before I could finish, "---hty." "Now you may ask your questions." He told me. "Okay," I said, sitting on the couch where many dead people have been, probably. "Um, what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:08 pm

He rolled his eyes and pierce the blood bag with his teeth. "Stupid question that you already know that answer too. Next." He said bringing the blood back to his mouth to drink. "Hmm should have warmed this first." He muttered to himself placing the bag on the table before spreading his arms along the back of the chair to wait her next question.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:16 pm

The blood bag looked like some fruit punch, I wondered what it tasted like. He shot down my question as he pierced the blood bag. "Fine. Do vampires get horny?" Stupid question, but I wondered. I wondered how dead people get horny, technically I wondered how they walked and talked too but that was just the most interesting of the three. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:23 pm

He laughed. "All our human traits get heightened." He said patting the space beside him on the chair. "So what do you think?" He smirked taking more of the blood with a groan. "Very good blood. Must have been o'negative." He said looking at the liquid through the bad. "Wanna try?" He asked holding the bag out to her.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:29 pm

He held the bag out to me. "Won't it taste all disgusting like?" I asked. "You know, because I'm human?"

OOC: Sorry its short. But im eating.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:34 pm

"What want me to change you so you can get a real taste?" He asked im amusement leaning over to kiss her neck, right on the spot he would have bitten had he been after blood.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:42 pm

I looked over at the corner of my eye to see him leaning towards my neck. "Um," I begun. I realized I couldn't and I wouldn't. "No!" I said sternly with a hint of upset. "If turning into a vampire means being anything like...you. Then, I think I'll pass. No offense, not you but just vampires in general." I begun. "I mean you spend your time hunting innocent humans jjust so you won't be hungry. I can just go to the Mystic Grill and order a cheeseburger and I'm not hungry anymore." I begun to shook my head as I turned around. "It's just...I mean, are you even happy?" I turned back around looking at him. "Oh and why don't you sparkle?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:57 pm

He shrugged. None taken. I wasn't going to change you. The world has enough Stefans without adding you as well. Power is definitely wasted on him." He said moving back to his original position away from her. Why did he always have to pick the good ones?

"How is killing a cow any different from killing a human? Both have feelings the only difference is your not a cow." He said. "I go to the blood bank to get blood you go to the mystic grill to get a burger same thing." He shrugged.

"Being happy is overrated." He said before letting out a little growl. "Because im real and not some pathetic made up character." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:04 pm

After listening to that speech I sat down. "I don't know how, but that made so much sense." I told him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." I told him not so honestly, "Well technically to make you feel bad, but not the point." I began to walk towards him hoping he wouldn't shrug me. I sat down and looked him dead in the eyes. "I have one more question."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:24 pm

"Course it did, i speak nothing but sense." He said, he could be wise when he wanted he just chose to be sarcastic instead. It just seemed more fun that way.

He nodded his head slightly to the side to pass it off, he couldn't help what he was and he was used to the criticism now. "Go a head." He said turning his burning gaze to look back into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:30 pm

I looked at him and thought to myself, he's so complex. I remember saying unpredictable but this is too much. This morning I woke up and went to school, then went to the Mystic Grill only to find out that vampires exist. I wonder how WWBD: What Would Bella Do?

Back to reality, we were staring in each others eyes. I was just hoping my question wouldn't give him any ideas.

I modestly looked down at my fingernails then back at him. "If you're so bad, why haven't you killed me yet?" I said almost quietly.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:50 pm

He placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face back up so he could look back into her eyes. "Who said i was bad? Theres no fun in killing." He said before having a thought. "Okay that was a lie, theres no fun after killing." He corrected. "Your no good to me dead."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:53 pm

My position didn't change, I sat exactly still but my eyes were looking down at my fingers back and forward from them to him. "And what exactly am I to you, alive?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:27 pm

"What would you like to be?" He asked before finally giving her his answer. "You are saving me from boredom. Nothing good comes from me being bored. So think of yourself as a life saver." He said taking a piece of her hair and tucking it behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:39 pm

I watched his hand tuck my hair behind my ear and looked back on him. "I don't know, it's weird. Most guys who I've met are just complete douches. Technically you are too but, somehow you're just different." I told him. I mean, this afternoon he was just Stefan's hotter older brother. But now, he's Stefan's older hotter vampire brother. Sounds weird. "I always thought if anyone called me a lifesaver it was because I performed an award winning surgery on their kid or spouse. But that's all changing. I've known you for an hour, but you're changing my whole perspective on life and how it should feel."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:39 pm

"Im not most guys... you calling me a douche?" He asked one eyebrow raised. She called his a different douche but it still meant the same thing.

"There are many kinds of life savers some like the technical brain surgery kind or just keep me busy so i dont kill." He shrugged. "You're the better kind. You save the fit and healthy people. The surgens just prolong someones death."

"Life is so much better if you live it. You say im dead, but are you truly living? Just because you are alive it doesnt mean you are living, just as being dead doesn't mean you have to be lifeless."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:46 pm

I listened as he spoke his deep words, as usual. I scrunged my eyes together, as if I was confused. Which I sort of was. Ignoring everything he said, I began to speak. "Does your heart beat?" I asked. I reached my hand to put on his chest, but hesitated and pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:51 pm

He took her hand and placed it against his chest. "You tell me." He said covering her hand with his. It was amazing how thoughtful and fearful humans were, vampires tended to do what they like when they like and got to the consequences later on. "What do you feel?" He asked looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:01 pm

He took my hand and placed it on his chest. "What do you feel?" He asked. Boom. Boom. I felt. "I feel..." I begun, "Your heart." I said, sounding surprised. "I have to admit, along with sarcasm a heart is very attractive on a vampire." I noticed my hand was still on his chest and looked back up at him. "I'm sorry." I told him, pulling back my hand.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:15 pm

He smiled his smirk so that one side of his mouth pulled up. "You shouldn't believe everything you hear about us. 90% of it is rubbish." He said. "Stupid superstitions to make humans feel like they stood a chance against us."

"Im must be very attractive then." He said giving her a little wink as he brought her hand up to his lips to kiss. "Don't be."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:24 pm

He kissed my hand and I smiled as if I just met a Jonas brother (when they were popular). My smile quickly faded as I got serious. "Um," I begun, "Have you ever been with a human-non vampire before?" I asked sounded disgustingly slutty-ish, "You know what, never mind." I corrected myself out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on -- part 2
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next