Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

New life, New Beginings {Irene} Staff_zps08fc6213

New life, New Beginings {Irene} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b New life, New Beginings {Irene} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNew life, New Beginings {Irene} Liz_zpse62da61aNew life, New Beginings {Irene} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

New life, New Beginings {Irene} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
New life, New Beginings {Irene} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
New life, New Beginings {Irene} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
New life, New Beginings {Irene} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
New life, New Beginings {Irene} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
New life, New Beginings {Irene} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
New life, New Beginings {Irene} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
New life, New Beginings {Irene} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

New life, New Beginings {Irene} Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New life, New Beginings {Irene} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

New life, New Beginings {Irene}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

New life, New Beginings {Irene} Empty
PostSubject: New life, New Beginings {Irene}   New life, New Beginings {Irene} EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:06 pm

I was walking around in Founders Park. i find myself at here more now than when I was when I was human. It was in the middle of the night. I had the cover of night to protect me since I still hadnt a lapis of my own. I could hear no heartbeats around so I knew I wasnt being a risk to any one human tonight.

I sat down in the grass where the town plays the occasional movie. I looked up at the stars as I laied back. It amazed me that I could do this everynight now. The night is now my friend. Probablly the only friend I could trust for the rest of my vampire life. I wasnt doubting anyone, but I wasnt going to go and trust everything I have to give away with anyone like I did when I was human.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501

PostSubject: Re: New life, New Beginings {Irene}   New life, New Beginings {Irene} EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Night was the time of the hunters, the time when all creatures of night were safe to roam around. And both applied to Irene. She was a hunter, and she was a creature of the night. Her daylight ring allowed her to be exposed to the sunlight, but that didn't mean that she actually felt comfortable during day. No, Irene preferred the night. It gave her cover and it gave her power.

That night, she was out to hunt, but she wasn't going to do it where she usually did it. She was in the mood for a different scenario. And so instead of going to the Grill, Irene headed for the Founders' Park.

Upon reaching her destination, she sat down on the grass and decided to wait until a while before actually hunting.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: New life, New Beginings {Irene}   New life, New Beginings {Irene} EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:27 pm

I could hear someone approaching, without a heartbeat. I got up and raced to a a tree. I climbed up into it to find the fellow creature of the night. I saw a woman. Black hair, curly. She was sitting in the grass. I remembered serving her at the Grill when I was huuman. I jumped down from my perch in the tree. It was Irene.

I knew she was much older than I. Well everyone is I was only turned a few days ago. I walked over to where she was. I took a seat in the soft green grass that blanketed the park. "Hello Ms. Rossi. How is motherhood?" I asked commenting on meeting her son, Andrew
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501

PostSubject: Re: New life, New Beginings {Irene}   New life, New Beginings {Irene} EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:34 pm

It felt strange to have someone ask her anything related to being a mother, but it was good at the same time. She really loved taking care of Andrew, and she loved the whole idea of being a mother, which was rather strange. Anyone who had one single conversation with Irene could tell that she wasn't really the kind of woman who dreamed about having children.

"Very well! You met Andrew?" She asked, her mood changing from the calm and serious one she usually got into when she was out to hunt to a much happier one.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: New life, New Beginings {Irene}   New life, New Beginings {Irene} EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:29 pm

I than out it for a while, longer than I should have. "Yeah we met at school. He was playing the gutsir. For a guy who looks like I don't understand why he's nervous around goods. He isn't bad looking, but I promise I'm not hitting on him." yet, I added mentally. Just not yet. He deserved to chase someone around but not have, yet.

OOC: sorry its short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New life, New Beginings {Irene}   New life, New Beginings {Irene} Empty

Back to top Go down

New life, New Beginings {Irene}
Page 1 of 1