Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) Staff_zps08fc6213

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nDesecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) Liz_zpse62da61aDesecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) Empty
PostSubject: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Andrew didn't understand why this Jordan fellow didn't even offer to take care of him, but hell - didn't vampires have their own problems? Like, really - they drank human blood, and maybe he was a blood thirsty beast that couldn't control his urges and out of keeping him safe, he just sent the poor kid to a Foster Organization. Even though he absolutely loathed the places, it was by far the best one he had been in.

There were families lined up to come see him today, but he had no real reason to be excited. Once they actually met him, they would notice that something was different about him, not that his appearance screamed "I am a dormant werewolf, roar." But he wasn't exactly the most normal looking teenage boy, either. He sat in the room they had given him, playing his guitar and singing to himself, somewhat - quietly, as he played the chords to songs he liked.

"Now as the rain falls like shattered pieces of glass from the sky, we bleed like water colors and drunken pastels down the stairways. And I ask myself, why do I still pray? When will it end? And who fucking cares?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Irene had no idea why she was there, waiting to meet a boy she didn't even know, but it somehow felt right. Well, all the other times she had tried that it had felt right, but it never worked out. She never seemed to learn that it didn't matter how many times she thought about adopting a child, she would never really feel the same thing she had felt with her little girl back when she was human. Nothing she could do would ever bring her back.

She'd long given up on finding a way of having the same feeling she had had those precious years she had spent with her baby, but somehow being in Mystic Falls and seeing all those happy, oblivious families just living their lives had made her want to give it another shot. Maybe it would work out in the end. Things had changed a lot since the last time she had thought about adopting a child. She had changed, though she wasn't sure if she had changed for the best of the worst. Maybe that time she would luck out.

"Irene Rossi?" The lady called her, and Irene gave her a small smile.

"Should I go in?" She asked, making sure to keep her tone as sweet as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:56 pm

As Andrew continued singing, he could hear people chatting in the hallway - the ugly voice of that awful adoption chick, and then a gorgeous, soothing voice. Who was that, he thought - why is she outside of MY door? He shook his head, only staring back down at his fingers to make sure he played chords correctly and in rhythm to what he was singing. Andy had gotten good at ignoring people over the years, so what was the big deal now - he could easily just keep being his lyrical, beautiful self.

The chords of his acoustic guitar rang beautiful and carried throughout the room, as they were accompanied by his angelic voice. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that he was good, but he wasn't so conceited to believe he was anything to brag about, he just did this to entertain others and vent his emotions. Ignoring everything else, he continued to sing - entering his own little world.

"And hey darling... I hope you're good tonight - And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving. Yeah I want it but no I don't need it, tell me something sweet to get me by - 'Cause I can't come back home till they're singing - La, la la la, la la la."

A smile crept upon his face, he nailed every bit of that song, never had he done this before.

Last edited by Andrew Rossi on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:13 pm

The lady nodded and Irene got up, making sure to keep all her movements in human speed. It wasn't a concern she usually had, but she didn't want to start a scene at the adoption agency. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door, wondering what that meeting would be like. Maybe this time there wouldn't be any slip ups, she wouldn't say anything that would make the child/teenager freak out. There was a first time to everything, after all.

She could hear him playing the guitar, and she couldn't help but want to sit there and hear him play all day long. Even her vampire hearing didn't accuse any wrong chords. He really was good. Shaking her head, Irene brought her concentration back to the real world. She had more important things to think of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Interruptions really sucked, he thought as he halted his singing. The chords continued to go, almost like it was purely instinctive. The knock was so deafening to him, that he nearly fell over - but he shook that off, it was the lady he was meeting today. That was her voice... the beautiful one he heard, he smiled slightly as he pondered about what she looked like. Of course she would be his new guardian, parent - whatever the hell they were called, but that didn't mean he couldn't think she was beautiful. Without any further delay he spoke loudly, not a yell, but loud enough to be heard over the ringing of his guitar - projecting his voice directly at the door.

"Come on in, it is unlocked."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Slowly turning the doorknob, Irene opened the door, sorry she had to interrupt him. She sure had been enjoying hearing him play the guitar. But she guessed that if she stood out there one more second, the lady who had called her would give her one great big lecture, and if there was something Irene couldn't stand it was lectures. Most people who lectured her died very bloody and unpleasant deaths. If she wanted to keep on acting human, she would have to avoid hearing the lecture she knew was just about to come out of the lady's mouth.

Irene walked into the room, forcing her thoughts out of the annoying lady and back to the boy that was probably waiting for her inside the room. It had been a long time since she had last tuned into her "mom" mode, and she was a bit afraid that she wouldn't manage to pull it off again. But she had to try.

"Hey." She smiled at him, hoping that he wouldn't manage to sense how nervous she was. "I'm Irene."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 pm

He nailed it, what a gorgeous woman this person was. He smiled at her, he could kind of see she was nervous, but so was he. After enough foster homes, you get nervous of who you can and can't trust - but he could tell she seemed trustworthy. She reminded him a lot of Jordan, and he was a vampire - but she couldn't be, Mystic Falls couldn't be crawling with them... or could it? He patted his bed, next to him - hoping she would take a seat. There was no harm in at least talking to her, and who knows - maybe she was sane, nice, loving and would be a good mother - Andrew could only hope. He cleared his throat, nervously and began to speak to her.

"H-hi... Irene, I am Andrew. So... what brings you here, I mean - why do you want to adopt? Because I have heard a lot of excuses, and I can usually tell a lie when its told, at least now... To many false promises from families telling me 'we will love you, like our own,' but when I actually get there... they treat me like, pardon my language, but they treat me like shit. I really am not a bad kid.... but people are just so cruel and -"

His voice cut out, he was upsetting himself and holding back tears. If anything, his emotional state would probably scare this woman off - and she wouldn't even look back, she would just keep running. He grabbed his pillow and placed it over his knees, and leaned into it - concealing his face.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Irene had no idea how she was supposed to act. Something inside her was telling her to comfort the boy, but it had a really long time since she had comforted anyone. It wasn't a natural gesture to her like it used to be when she was human. It was something she had to force herself to do. But something, maybe a spark of her motherly instinct, was telling her to at very least say something, and she knew she could do it.

"People really are cruel." She agreed, a slightly faraway look showing in her eyes as she began to second guess herself. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea for her to adopt. She was a vampire, she couldn't possibly make a good mother. She killed people, she drank human blood. Of course, she didn't plan on doing anything bad to the boy, but what kind of mother would she make? Would she be able do deal with a teenager without snapping? It was a big risk.

But as she looked at the boy- Andrew, he'd told her was his name- she knew that he'd be better off with her than he would be there or in the foster homes he'd been in. He looked so lost, so sad. It was obvious that all the deceptions and frustrations had gotten to him. And for the first time in a very long time, Irene felt what she had felt when she was human, what she had felt with her little girl. She had to protect Andrew.

"I came here because a long time ago I lost a person that was very important to me, my little girl. And I spent a lot time trying to fix the hole she left, and now... I think I finally found out how, or rather, who, will do it." She said, a small smile, one of the most truthful smiles she had ever smiled, coming to her face. Maybe it wasn't the best thing to say, but it was the truth, and by some reason she thought Andrew should know it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 pm

He lifted his head out of his pillow, no tears - no nothing, just a smile. How was she that impressionable on him that he already trusted her, and believed every word she uttered. An odd wave of emotion came as he scooted closer to her, and turned so he could look her in the eyes. Something still reminded him of Jordan, was it the porcelain skin? It had to be, he was going out on a limb - he was going to ask her about vampires, and werewolves. He smiled and tried not to laugh, as he asked her.

"So mother Irene, do you believe in the supernatural? Because it was a vampire that brought me to Mystic Falls, by the name of Jordan Aguillard - and he mentioned you, he met you - in the woods. I think I know what you are, but don't worry... I won't tell. I am well, not yet - because I refuse to trigger it, am a werewolf. Well, I would be if I killed someone, and I would rather be turned into a vampire to escape... well, all of this. So what do you think?"

He shook his head, he sounded like an arrogant, crazy prick. The smile on his face dropped, as he thought back - her daughter. There were no tears, just pain in his eyes - she even said he would fill the hole.... how does he even live up to the expectations of a biological kid? He gave her a slight hug, but nothing much - because they irritated him, and he quickly stiffened again.

"I am sorry about your daughter....."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Irene had never been one for hugs, so when Andrew gave her a hug, even though it was a small one, it startled her. But what startled her the most was that she didn't mind that he hugged her. With most people, she'd have moved away, uneasy, but not with him. She had actually enjoyed it.

"It's okay, it was a long time ago. A very long time ago." She still missed her little girl, but it wasn't the same thing as it had been the day word had reached her ears that she'd gone missing. It was nothing like it had been at that time.

Forcing her attention back to the real world, Irene wondered what she should tell Andrew. He knew Jordan was a vampire, which made it pretty obvious that he knew about the supernatural world, that he wasn't just asking her that to make sure she wasn't crazy or something. But she knew the risks of telling him what she was. If her secret ever escaped his lips, she could be in a lot of trouble. She'd have to leave Mystic Falls, and she would only be able to come back a century from then. However, her only other alternative would be to deny it and probably lose Andrew forever, and she couldn't do that. She'd have to take the risk of telling him the truth.

"I don't really have a choice but to believe in the supernatural. I am, as you probably guessed, a vampire." Irene replied, and she felt as though a huge weight had been lifted off her back. He knew two of her biggest secrets, he knew about her daughter and he knew what she was. That boy who she had just met probably knew her better than anyone alive.

Her mind then flew back to the end of what he had said. He was a werewolf. It was rather ironic that the first person Irene cared about in a long, long time would be a natural enemy of her specie. But she didn't care. All what mattered was that he never activated his werewolf gene. She'd seen werewolf transformations and they were absolutely terrifying.

"I understand." Irene nodded slightly, flashes of the transformations she had seen playing in front of her eyes. "Being a werewolf... It must be terrible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:41 pm

He knew it! She was a vampire, so maybe he was intelligent after all. Irene was probably the first person to understand him, in a total of seventeen years of life, other than Jordan - but she really got him. Andrew wrapped his arms around Irene, hugging her - she was truthful, and that is all he needed from a parental figure. He felt a genuine love for her, but it was something he didn't wanna admit, now at least. In no time he loved this woman, her voice, her looks, her eyes - her personality, he loved his new 'mother.'

She was wrong, at least for his portion of his werewolf life. No triggering of the curse meant no absolutely horrifying pain. And without that pain, that meant no transforming - no mindless killing as a wolf, no ability to kill a vampire. He shuddered as he thought about that, Jordan - Irene, what if he was capable of killing them? His only REAL friend was Jordan, so he thought, and he really hoped he was; and his only real family was Irene. Andy's hands gripped Irene's shoulders gently, and he spoke - not sure to pour emotion into it, or be bland.

"You have it all wrong, mom. Is it okay if I call you that..... -"

He paused, almost as if his throat seized up from pain - Andrew had never known a mom, nor called anyone that. He tried to continue speaking, his voice being uncontrollably shaky.

"Sorry, I just.. I h-have never had a parental figure, or at least one that I actually wanted. And the werewolf thing... I am not one, yet - and I hope I never am. To kill someone, I don't think I could do it - I am to nice. But my life as a wolf hasn't been bad, besides the whole world pissing on me - from time to time. But, I hope that changes, new town .... a mom, a friend - this is already possibly the best thing that has ever happened to me."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 pm

The surprise of being called 'mom' didn't affect Irene the way most surprises did. Usually, she would have been a little annoyed and upset, but instead she was pleasantly surprised. She was even happy about it. That word, one which hadn't been directed to her in such a long time, just felt right. She felt as though she had spent centuries just waiting for that to happen and suddenly, with no warning, it did.

Maybe she was finally getting her second chance. Her family had been unfairly destroyed twice, one time when she was young and the other when she was building her own family, and she had never gotten the chance to really enjoy it, to really appreciate what it felt like to be part of a family. Maybe it wasn't the same thing as a biological family, but it was the best she could have, and it was all she asked for. She loved Andrew, she believed, if she could still love, and that was way more than anything she ever thought she would have.

"It's okay, Andrew, don't worry." She said, smiling at him one of the sweetest smiles she could remember smiling as a vampire. It was the kind of smile she used to give to her little daughter whenever she was doing something particularly cute.

Irene couldn't believe it as she felt as though she could hug the boy and cry, cry because of all the things he had been through. She hadn't yet really heard a story, but she could tell that his life hadn't been easy. But she wouldn't cry, both because she hardly ever did, and because she didn't think that that was the best moment for her to break down crying for the first time in decades.

Everything would be okay, Irene knew it. She knew it because she knew that she would do everything possible to keep Andrew safe, even if that meant having some rather unconventional ways of protecting him. And if he ever became a werewolf, she would make sure that his transformations were as painless as possible, and she would even stay there with him for as long as she could without it being suicide.

"And having you here is the best thing that has happened to me in centuries." It was nothing but the truth, and for the first time ever since Irene became a vampire, the words, sweet, truthful and caring words, flew out of her mouth with an impressive ease. "And things will be better, at least as far as I'm concerned."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Her smile instantly calmed him, made him feel better about everything. Almost instantaneously his horrible life had been washed away by an ocean of love - he was accepted. Her words, they were comforting - the combination of word and smile, it was unfathomably powerful - and he felt, like he could take on the world. Without knowing what to do, he flung his arms around her and held onto her. There was nothing that felt more right to hold her, to be loving with his new mother.

The last things she said had taken him by surprise. No one had ever been so nice to him, not even Jordan had. Her words were full of love, sincerity - he could trust her, he knew he could - and he would, without even hesitating. He pulled away from his mother and just stared at her, regaining his ability to speak.

"I trust you, I really do. And.... I really just want to be safe, that is all I ever asked for. Not that fake 'safe' that my foster families gave me, and of course it was actual safety.... but, that isn't what a kid craves. Safety is love, love from your parents - not just protection. I want this to never end, Irene - if anything, I want you to be my mother - forever."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:26 pm

This time, when Andrew threw his arms around her, Irene wasn't surprised, just happy. It was like she was regaining something she had lost long ago, and she was, in more than one way. She was regaining the sense of family, of having a child to care for and love. But more than that, she was beginning to see her own humanity again. It had always been there, but being with Andrew made her acknowledge it and let it show. Maybe she was getting a second chance at more than one thing. But she didn't want to analyze it too much. She just wanted to enjoy every second she got with Andrew.

In a way, she guessed she was afraid that that wouldn't last. Good things never did, Irene knew that better than anyone. And she was sure Andrew was the best thing that had happened to her in centuries. She didn't know how or why she was so sure of that, but she just knew he was.

She'd make sure it didn't, she decided as she heard Andrew express the same fears that had been going through her mind. Irene guessed that he knew that good things never lasted, with his rather unpleasant past. But she didn't want things to keep being that way for him. With her, she felt as though she was doomed to have all good things ripped away from her, not that she didn't try to have a happy life, but with Andrew, it was different. She just had to make sure he was happy.

Irene was just about to reply when one thing he had said dawned on her. He trusted her. She'd never had anyone one say that they trusted her. And she believed she trusted him as well. Trust was something that didn't come easily for her, but with Andrew it had been almost immediate. He was the one, she was sure of that.

"You'll be safe with me, Andrew." Irene replied, her eyes penetrating his to make sure he understood that she wasn't lying, that her promises were as truthful as she could make them. "I'll protect you, and I'll love you." As she spoke those words, she realized that she just had to tell him something, something that she knew could change their relationship. Maybe it was too soon, but she just needed to say it. "Actually, I think I love you already. And I'll be your mother, I swear. I'll never abandon you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:37 pm

What was this? If he was dreaming, it was some hell of a dream - some sort of prank by god to say, Hey, I am just fucking with you! And any moment now he would wake up, or come out of some virtual reality machine and Ashton Kutcher would pop out and yell "Punnnnk'd!" But no, this was real, every bit of it. Something like this had to be real, no one could play this big of a joke on him, it was cruel and unusual - so ti had to be real. There were no tears, he couldn't bring himself to cry - he was to damn happy.

Every word she said was articulate and coherent, and each little syllable rang in Andrew's ears. She loved him, she was going to take care of him, protect him - she was his mother. Why couldn't he cry though? He was so happy that maybe he was beyond crying, maybe that function of his body had broken - from either lack of love, or maybe the curse was beginning to control him. With a shake of his head he kissed his mother's cheek and reached for her hand, squeezing it gently. He never had held his mother's hand, and little kids always did - so he was trying to live that, even as he was nearly an adult now.

"I already love you too, mother. And... sorry, but I couldn't resist - when I was growing up I always wanted to hold my mother's hand, and never was able. I don't care if I am almost an adult, I needed this."

He stopped and reflected back on everything she said. His words were not blocked, his throat didn't seize up - but instead fought back when he quit speaking, words were ready to fly out.

"I believe you. I believe everything you are saying, about loving me - protecting me, and never abandoning me. I really believe that and I trust you, with all my heart."

He didn't know how to react, but he wasn't about to lose his mother, ever - so he had to ask this question, his ultimatum. If this didn't work, he was doomed to be haunted by the werewolf curse, forever - or until he died.

"What do I have to do... mom, to convince you to change me? I don't want to lose you, unless we die together, and even then - the thought is unbearable. What do I have to do.... please, tell me."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:51 am

As Andrew squeezed her hand gently, she wondered how something so small could mean so much to her. It was such a simple gesture, an automatic one for most kids and their parents, but it meant a lot to Irene, much more than she would have expected.

"I undersand." She said, and she really did. She did because she also had never had the chance to squeeze her mother's hand, and it had been a long time since she had squeezed her child's hand. Though she would never get the chance to do the first, she now had the opportunity to do the latter, and she wouldn't miss it for the world. "You don't have to worry, really."

As she heard his words, she felt like that moment was the best moment of her life. She was as happy as she could remember ever being, so happy that she could barely believe it. She just wanted it to last forever, she wanted to sit there and listen to him speak those sweet words over and over, without having to worry about any of it ever ending, because it was so perfect it just had to be meant to be. But her experience kept her from actually believing that, and made her desperately enjoy every single one of his words, especially as he told her that he trusted her.

But then, like she had been expecting, the moment ended and the theme of the conversation quickly changed. Too soon, she was forced to make a decision she just couldn't make.

She loved being a vampire, she couldn't deny that, but it wasn't something she would wish someone else to be, because she knew that deep down, in the place where her humanity was kept, she didn't actually like it. She had adapted to it, built herself a life around it, but she knew that she missed being human, even though she didn't actually feel it.

However, she couldn't just let him become a werewolf. When the gene was triggered was too much out of Andrew's control, so it was impossible for her to ignore the possibility that he could become a werewolf. And that would be just too terrible. The transformations were just horrifying, perhaps worse than any kind of torture Irene knew, and he'd have to endure that every full-moon. But worst of all, if he ever did trigger the curse, then him having to endure that would be Irene's fault.

"Just... Just promise me that you've given this a lot of thought and that you think that this is what is best for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:26 am

Everything about this was simply magic, and it seemed far to good to be true. There had been nothing like this in his life before, that was enough to make such an enormous impact on him. Within a meeting of about fifteen or twenty minutes, he had a new mother - a friend, and she was a vampire, that loved him. Natural born enemies or not, he craved her love and attention - he never wanted it to end, and would make sure it didn't.

Irene seemed scared, when Andrew asked to be turned - like she didn't want to do it. She had seized up for a while, like she was in her own world. It even took her a while to come back to whatever kind of reality this was, just so she could talk to him. Not even an hour with this women and he knew she cared, could see the pain in her eyes as she contemplated making him a vampire - it really hurt him. He simply latched onto her, hugging her as tight as humanly possible, trying to make her worry less.

"I promise you, mom - I have never wanted, no... never been so sure of something in my life. I swear on my soul that this is what I want, an eternal life - with you."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 am

An eternal life with Andrew. Even though she had just met him, that thought made her very happy. The only downside was that she would have to turn him for that to happen. Had that been the only reason, Irene wouldn't have been willing to do it just yet, but she thought that if she turned him, he would never activate his werewolf gene.

With the promise of having Andrew by her side forever and the thought of him never having to become a werewolf, she believed she could do it. Turning someone had never been a problem for her, but with Andrew she felt a bit uneasy. She wanted nothing but the best for him, and she knew that being a vampire didn't fit that description. There were several good things about being a vampire, but they all came with their heavy prices, and Irene wasn't sure if they were worth it.

But as he hugged her, she knew she'd be doing the right thing by turning him. He really wanted it. It wasn't just an impulse, the wish to become a powerful creature without knowing what came with it. He knew what he was getting into, and he still wanted it.

She knew that a part of him was doing that to run away from the curse. She had connected the dots. When he was telling her about what he was, he had said that he'd rather become a vampire than trigger the curse, and there he was, asking her to turn him. But she also knew that he wanted to be with her forever. Irene wasn't one to really believe people, but she just knew he wasn't lying. Maybe that was because she also wanted to spend eternity with him, her son.

That word sounded weird in her mind, but right. She had never called anyone 'son' before, only daughter, but she found that the word felt comfortable, like she had always used it and would continue to use it for a long time. She sure hoped she would. The thought of losing Andrew terrified her.

"If you're so sure..." She said, hugging him back, though not as strongly in fear of hurting him. "You do know the consequences, right? You know about the heightened emotions, the sunlight, never aging and other things?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Just being around her gave him the reassurance of what he wanted to do, even though he had never actually imagined it. Becoming a vampire was almost as unreal as him being a werewolf, but he was a locked werewolf - so nothing surprised him. As she wrapped her arms around him, he felt safe - never had that happened, at least this much. He nuzzled his head into her hair at her neck and just sat there, not wanting to move. But he had to, he had to talk to her - he couldn't just ignore her.

"Mom... I do know the consequences... I know all of that, and Jordan said he would get his friend to make me a daylight ring... So I won't have to live secretly. I realize all of that, I have to drink blood - I am fine with that, human or animal.... I just don't want to lose you, or get sick and die or something - I need you. So... when can we do this?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Maybe it was a good idea after all. If Andrew already had almost everything figured out, then he knew what he was getting himself into. Becoming a vampire was going to be a great change for him, but maybe it would also be a great relief, a weight taken off his back. She could tell that he needed it.

She was still afraid, though, that she would lose him. Turning him into a vampire would keep her from losing him in several ways, but she could lose him because of the transformation itself. People changed when they became vampires, some more than others, and the thought of Andrew changing so drastically that he wasn't the same person as the boy she was talking to terrified her.

But she couldn't be so selfish, not when it came to him. If he thought that becoming a vampire was what was best for him, then she would turn him. He could make his own decisions. He probably had been making them ever since he was a little child, anyway, so he knew what was best for him.

"Whenever you think you're ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Those words made him unbelievably happy - she was going to do it. He held her again and squeezed it, he wanted to change - tonight. He leaned onto his mother's shoulder and smiled really big. He had no idea what to say, so he tried to formulate something.

"What about... right after we leave here?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Irene nodded. She'd manage to do it, she was sure of it. She'd done many things much harder than that, even things as emotions-related as that. When she'd given up on finding her daughter and moved on with her life, for example. If she'd managed to do that, she was sure she could turn Andrew.

Though she kept telling herself that it was just a possibility, that she probably wasn't going to lose Andrew after she turned him, her mind didn't seem to be listening. It kept going over all the scenarios that could happen in which she lost Andrew. In some, he just turned around and left, in others, he almost ripped her to shreds for turning him. Rationally, Irene knew that they weren't likely scenarios, but she couldn't help but worry.

Forcing herself to remain calm and keep the happy atmosphere that was still in the room, Irene smiled slightly. She was happy, in a way. She was happy for Andrew. In most of the scenarios her mind formulated, he was happy, and deep down, that was all what mattered to her.

"Right after we leave works for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm

He held her hand and stood up, offering her help. She didn't need it, but hell - he was going to try to respect and love his mother to the best of his ability. He smiled down at her, as he yelled through the door at the adoption lady.

"I am ready for my mother to fill out the papers!"

He wrapped his arms around Irene again, and kissed her cheek this time. Happiness overwhelmed him, as he knew - he had a family now, and he would be immortal. Nothing sounded so amazing, ever - not even in books or a movie, he was going to be happy.

"I love you, Irene. I will be the best damned son I can - I swear. And this... I will never change, even if vampires have heightened sense... I will be the same boy you met today, promise."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Irene hugged Andrew back, her worry about Andrew's impending turning temporally forgotten. She was too happy to worry about anything. All that seemed right, much more right than anything had felt in a long, long time. She was going to fill out the paper that would make it official. He'd be her son.

Once again, she couldn't help but notice how comfortable she already was with that word. And she'd get to say it and think it all the time. Nothing could be better than that, nothing. Sure she'd like to have a complete family, but she knew herself well enough to know that she would never adapt to a complete family. But to a son, she had adapted already.

But the best of all was that she believed him. She believed that he would never change. Logically, she knew that he couldn't make such a promise, that he could change without meaning to, without having any control over it, but she couldn't help it, she just believed him.

"Then come out here, sweeties." The adoption woman called them, bringing Irene back to the real world.

"We'll be right there!" The vampire replied, smiling at Andrew. Soon enough, he'd be officially her son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:43 am

That was possibly the most powerful hug he had ever been gripped into, and he loved every second of it. His body shuddered though when the adoption lady interrupted him, her voice was always so ghastly. With a quick shake of his head to get out the revolting sound, he looked back at his mother - who looked like she was ready to have a son. He smiled back at his mother, because he couldn't leave that beautiful smile on its own.

"I am excited. But.... her voice is so ghastly, it really bothers me - I will certainly not miss that."

He said as he began laughing, a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next