Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Age is but a Number Justin|Irene Staff_zps08fc6213

Age is but a Number Justin|Irene Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Age is but a Number Justin|Irene 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAge is but a Number Justin|Irene Liz_zpse62da61aAge is but a Number Justin|Irene 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Age is but a Number Justin|Irene 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Age is but a Number Justin|Irene Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Age is but a Number Justin|Irene Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Age is but a Number Justin|Irene Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Age is but a Number Justin|Irene Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Age is but a Number Justin|Irene Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Age is but a Number Justin|Irene Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Age is but a Number Justin|Irene Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Age is but a Number Justin|Irene Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Age is but a Number Justin|Irene Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Age is but a Number Justin|Irene

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Age is but a Number Justin|Irene Empty
PostSubject: Age is but a Number Justin|Irene   Age is but a Number Justin|Irene EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:34 pm

I walked into the Grill, ordering a drink from the Bartender I compelled when I reached the counter. I never liked Compelling, but it gets me a drink, since I can't have one like a normal Human adult can. Rebekah wanted me to stay in the Mansion, but Kol convinced her that I should have fun, rather be cooped up in the house all day long. I took a drink from my glass, eying beautiful teenage women at another table. They were giggling back as they watched me taking a sip of my Vodka.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: Age is but a Number Justin|Irene   Age is but a Number Justin|Irene EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Irene walked into the Grill for what must have been the third time in a row. She hated it that she was doing the same thing every night, but she couldn't figure out anything better to do, so she stuck with the drinking and picking up boys plan. Sure, a lot of bad things had happened to her on the Grill, but she was still alive, wasn't she? That was what mattered to her.

When a man came in, she watched him from her seat at the bar, pretty sure that she hadn't seen him before. And then, he did something she was rather sure was compulsion, and her interest sparked. Before she knew it, she was sitting beside him. "Vodka... That's better than what most people around here order." She smiled ever so slightly at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is but a Number Justin|Irene   Age is but a Number Justin|Irene EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:53 pm

I smiled the girl that sat next to me and I said, "Hello young Vampire. How are you on this fine night?" I asked politely. I took a drink of my Vodka and said, "Yes. To be honest, I think it has a better taste than Whiskey," I smirked at the woman. "Excuse my affrontory, but we have never met. Please excuse my rudeness. I'm Justin Marxon. I'm Rebekah Mikaelson's son." I said smiling at the beautiful Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Age is but a Number Justin|Irene   Age is but a Number Justin|Irene EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Irene shook her head with a smirk of her own. She quite liked Vodka, but her favorite drink was, and she believed it would always be, since it had been the same for a long, long time, Whiskey. "Oh, no. Whiskey wins, I'm sure of it. Vodka is good, alright, but Whiskey... It's no competition." She lifted her drink from the table just slightly to show him what she was drinking. It was, of course, Whiskey.

"Rebekah's son? I didn't know she had any in the area." And that was not good, she added mentally. "I'm Irene Rossi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is but a Number Justin|Irene   Age is but a Number Justin|Irene EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:37 pm

I laughed and said, "Okay, Whiskey wins for now," I smiled at Irene and said, "Yes. Rebekah is so kind, and I'm completely greatful that she's my mom. She's the only one who cares deeply for me, and I know she has a temper, but when I'm around her, she calms down." I said, explaining that my mom is quite loving, and not really cruel. "It is nice to be in your presence, Irene Rossi" I said, smiling at Irene. "Is this place always so quiet?" I asked, noticing the silence.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Age is but a Number Justin|Irene   Age is but a Number Justin|Irene EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:54 pm

"For now?" Irene shook her head, chuckling. "Always, Justin, always. It always wins. And that's how it will be forever and ever." She smirked and took a sip on her drink.

"I'll take your word for it, but honestly, I don't think she can calm down." Rebekah, calm? Farmers should be having quite a bad time, because their pigs had just grown wings and flown away. The newspaper the next day? "Pigs fly over the whole state of Virginia. Reports coming from all over the world state that several other countries have experienced the same phenomenon." She chuckled mentally.

"No, it's actually the most popular spot in this town. I think it's only one that serves minors." Irene smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age is but a Number Justin|Irene   Age is but a Number Justin|Irene Empty

Back to top Go down

Age is but a Number Justin|Irene
Page 1 of 1