Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nDesecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aDesecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Irene chuckled, the reality of bringing Andrew home seeming more real all of a sudden. She lived in a flat, not a particularly big flat, but big enough for both of them. It was going to be strange, having someone else around most of the time, but she believed it would be a nice change.

With a very small sigh, she started to make her way out of the room. They'd have plenty of time for hugging once the annoying adoption lady wasn't around. The mere sound of her voice already made Irene want to rip her head of her shoulders.

"I'm excited too. I don't think I've ever been so excited in my life" Irene replied, smiling radiantly at her son. "Come on, if we stay here much longer she might speak again, and we wouldn't want that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:50 pm

She was a lot like he was, with some things - which made their relationship easier. He felt so close to her that it wasn't even funny, and that they could talk about anything. Funny how someone can go through such pain and then be given a glimmer of hope, and turn that into a flame - and that's what he did with Irene. Andy nodded to his mother as they walked out the door to the desk of the adoption lady to sign papers - he was going to be free of the evil woman behind the desk.

"Alright, so can we fill out the papers miss? I don't want to be here much longer. I value every second I get with my mother, especially when we are not in here."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:28 pm

"Alright, my dear, be more patient!" The adoption woman said in her annoying voice.

Andrew wasn't the only one who couldn't wait to get out of there. Irene would much rather turn him than stay one more second there with the adoption lady. The only condition in which she would ever purposefully be within a 5 mile radius of that woman was to kill her, and there was a considerably big probability that Irene would do that. She'd spare several kids and potential parents a lot of pain and suffering.

"Here you are." The woman said as she very slowly handed them the papers.

Be nice, don't kill anyone, Irene, be nice. The vampire kept telling herself, closing her eyes and counting to ten. Just a few signatures and a little bit of form-filling and they would be out of there to never come back. Well, Andrew would be out of there to never come back. Irene still had some unfinished business with a very slow and annoying lady.

She started to fill out the several papers, every once in a while stopping to try and remember what her documentation said. Of course, her ID didn't say that she was over 400 years old or anything like that.

"Andrew, could you sign here?" Irene asked him, smiling despite her annoyance with the adopting lady. "I just need you to sign here at the end and then we can go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:10 pm

There was that shrill of a voice again, it really just irritated Andrew. He stood there next to his mother as close as possible, avoiding killing the lady and triggering his curse. As he watched Irene sign the papers, she must have been thinking about her information - considering the fact that she was a vampire. It made him laugh as he watched her, keeping his hand on her shoulder. What the hell was this? Not all old people were this slow, the adoption lady was just an idiot - and she was totally oblivious to that. As Irene asked him to sign, he immediately grabbed the pen and scribbled his signature on the form - in a rush, but it was beautiful nonetheless. He looked over at Irene and smiled at her, they were officially family.

"Alright Irene, can we leave... pronto?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:20 pm

"Yes, please." Irene replied, glaring at the adoption lady while at the same plotting her death. She wouldn't kill her right there and then. There were too many people watching, including Andrew. Not that she didn't think he couldn't handle it, she just didn't think it was a good idea for him to be exposed to that when any death by his hand could turn him into a werewolf. It was a first, but Irene would rather be safe than sorry.

"As fast as humanly possible." She whispered as she made her way out the door, not running in fear that she wouldn't be able to control herself and would take off running in vampire speed. Her voice too low for any human ears, but high enough for Andrew's ears to hear her. "That lady is just... What's wrong with her? No one is that annoying and slow naturally."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:27 pm

With a grin on his face, he followed his mother out the door. There was a look in Irene's eyes that suggested that she was thinking of killing the adoption lady, and hell - Andrew didn't want to say anything, he wanted to encourage it, though. That comment made him smile, as fast as humanly possible - it just ran through his head constantly and it is all he could think about as they walked. Thank god someone else noticed how crazy that woman was, so maybe it wasn't just his opinion.

"I have no idea... some people, some people are just better off dead. I mean honestly, I think she is messed up mentally so much so that there is no point in living. Sorry if that sounds... brutal, but it is my life philosophy."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:52 pm

His life philosophy... It worried Irene that that was his life philosophy when he could trigger the curse with one single death, but she wouldn't say anything. There wasn't any sense in doing that now that she was going to turn him. She thought that doing that would keep the curse from ever manifesting itself.

She did, however, agree with him. Some people were just better off dead, and that woman was within those people. It looked like she already had her dinner planned, and her son didn't disapprove of it.

And then it suddenly dawned on her that he was hers. Officially. No one could question it and nothing could undo it. He was her son. When she was signing the papers, she had been too worried about not killing the adoption lady to realize how happy she was, how life changing those mere papers were.

"Don't worry." She replied. It wasn't like she had any moral to say that it was brutal.

"Andrew... You're my son. Officially!" A smile, one that had been obfuscated by her annoyance towards the adoption lady, started forming on her lips. "My son." She repeated, happy to finally say the word out loud.

"Now that we're out, how do you want me to turn you? If you're still up for it, of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:58 pm

He wrapped his arms around her quickly, as she finally exclaimed that he was her son. That was an excellent thing - finally, he was someone's kid - and they loved him. Nothing could stop her from being there for her, except maybe a stake - but that hurt him to even think about that. They were family, and they needed to be as close as possible - and they were already growing on each other. With a smile on Andrew's face, he just gripped his mother.

"Can we just tell the school that you are my biological mother? It seems right that way, like this was always mean to be...... And from what Mr. Aguillard told me, I need blood from... Elena Gilbert to change. He said it would negate my werewolf curse, but that it was the only way - so I have to get her blood, somehow. The only thing I can say is... feed me your blood, and then kill me after I get hers, so I can complete the transition... is that okay, mom?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:50 pm

"Of course!" Irene replied, her smile growing wider. She had never thought she would have to worry about school, and it made her happy that she would. She had a child, someone who loved her and someone who she loved, who made her feel the same thing she felt for her little girl. "Do you want me to call them or do you want to go over there?"

Elena Gilbert's blood. That was a strange thing to negate a curse, but she wouldn't discuss it. She had a faint idea of why that would be, like something she had heard and not payed any attention to.

"Elena Gilbert... I think I know her. Did Mr. Aguillard tell you, by any chance, why her blood negates the curse? I'm a bit curious. Anyway, do you want me to give you my blood now or later? Just remember that if you die with vampire blood in your system, you'll go into transition."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Her happiness was amazing, it cheered him up - and it made him feel great. She wanted to know more about the doppleganger's blood would override his curse, so he was going to tell her - in its entirety. A smile crept upon his face as he turned to his mother and spoke.

"Could you call them, if that isn't to much trouble? Well Jordan hadn't really explained much, but he said I would be like Klaus.... Except this is like a hybrid transformation, and that like - It is needed to destroy my curse, or make it locked. And then.... well, he said I could become a hybrid if I kill as a vampire, but he thinks it is unlikely - but he said I wouldn't be loyal to anyone, but myself."

He shook his head and linked his mother's arm with his, as they walked. But he had totally neglected one of her questions, so he came back with a reply - feeling awful for neglecting the question.

"You can give me the blood now, if you really want to, mother."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:12 pm

"It's no trouble at all." Irene replied, happily picking up her cellphone. Even making a call to the school telling them she was now Andrew's mother made her happy. She'd probably be happy to cook him some food, if he was going to eat before turning, and, aside from Italian food, Irene hated cooking.

"A hybrid..." Irene knew what a hybrid was. Up until a few weeks before, she'd thought that they were just a myth, and a few weeks before that, they really were just a myth. Her knowledge of them, though, was very basic, and if Andrew ever came to become one Irene would definitely have a lot of research to make. "I guess it must be cool, without the sire bond."

As she heard his reply for her last question, she wondered what she would rather do. Feeding him her blood right then would get it out of her mind, and she'd like that, but there was always the risk that he would die and become a vampire without really meaning to. In the end, she guessed, it was really his choice. The risks weren't hers to take.

"It's your choice, really. I'm fine with whatever you choose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Andrew smiled at his mother, she seemed ecstatic for him to be with her and going to school. He didn't know whether or not that she was happy for the hybrid bit, because he wasn't - it sure as hell scared Andy. But the fact that he would have no allegiance to anyone other than he chooses, that was cool - and he saw his mother's point for that. On the other hand, he was happy to be getting the blood to become a vampire - but the fact that his mother was leaving it up to him, really bothered him.

"Yea.... the hybrid bit scares me, but I will be strong and loyal to whoever I choose... so that is cool I guess. And lets get back to wherever you live, and we can do the transition or whatever there, if that is okay mom."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Irene's flat was bound to be a change for Andrew. She guessed that most families who adopted children lived in bigger places, probably houses with backyards and plenty of space for them to make a mess. She had never needed that and, though she did like mansions, she knew that were a bit too high profile for her to compel people in every one of to which she went to give her one.

"It's completely okay! The only problem is that I didn't bring a car and it's a little bit far away... Do you have any objections to being run there? Meaning being carried there with me running at vampire speed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:37 pm

That was interesting, he never figured any mother would ever carry him anywhere. But there was no objection to the question, he simply nodded to the question. Andrew didn't mind that he was going to be carried, hey - she was gorgeous, and if she wasn't his mother - that would be even better. He gently leaped on her back and wrapped his arms around her neck, and rested his head on his mother's shoulder.

"Does this answer your question, mother?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Irene smiled as Andrew hopped on her back. She hadn't thought he would be okay with that. Most people didn't like being carried around, especially not at vampire speed.

With a small grin, she took off running. It was nice to feel the wind against her face, brushing her hair back, and the slight breeze that formed when the wind hit Andrew's head and blew back just slightly. It wasn't something that she was used to, but it was something she really wanted to get used to. But soon there wouldn't be the need for her to carry him anywhere. Andrew would be a vampire.

She felt as though she was thinking about a teenager who was going to get their driver's license. It was a weird sensation, but it was almost pleasant. She did feel like she was losing him a little bit, even though she had just met him, but at the same time she could see several doors opening up to him, several possibilities appearing. Though she didn't want to lose even a small part of him, she was glad that his world was going to get bigger.

"And here we are." She said as she stopped in front of the building where her flat was located. "It isn't much, but I have to keep a low profile. Well, I had to keep a low profile when I wasn't planning on staying here, anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:26 pm

She was fast, and it wasn't bothering him, the speed that is. It was like he was playing football, how the wind felt against him there - but at an intense magnification. Every inch of her body flexed with raw power as she moved, and it could be felt all over Andy's body - it was exhilarating. As they came to a halt, he hopped down and stared at the building. In that instant he thought she was crazy. Wasn't much? She had her own place, and she actually had a bed, away from that adoption lady - that was something.

"This is a lot, trust me - I hate giant houses, well I did with people I disliked. Anything is better than the adoption agency, with that lady waking me up with that shrill voice of hers.... And Mr. Aguillard said if we ever needed money... to talk to him. He said he would get me a new car, and that housing could be arranged... so we can call him - only if you want too mother."

He sat there for a second though, contemplating what she said. Was she actually just here for a little while and planned to move away?

"Are you planning on staying....... now?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:54 am

Irene could understand why Andrew wouldn't like big houses. They shouldn't bring him pleasant memories. She guessed he would like her flat, then. It was definitely not big, and it wasn't too small either. But she was considering taking Jordan up on his offer. She wouldn't mind moving to a bigger place. She'd have to discuss that with Andrew.

It was weird for her, having to discuss something like that with someone. Another thing to which she would have to adapt, though this one was one that hit a very sensitive nerve. Irene had always valued her liberty, and having to discuss housing arrangements with someone meant that she had less liberty. But she'd adapt, she was sure of that.

"Come on, I'll lead you to my flat." Irene said, putting a hand on Andrew's shoulder to guide him to the elevators.

His last question was bothering her a little. Was she planning on staying? Irene wasn't sure. That had been her plan, but maybe staying around wouldn't be good for Andrew, not with all what was going on. Irene knew that she had barely scratched the surface of all the things that were happening in Mystic Falls. But Andrew seemed happy there, and she didn't want to take him away from the place that had changed his life.

"No, not anymore." She replied. "It's nice here, very different from most places I ever stayed in, and I guess it could be good to have a change of scenery. Unless you don't want to stay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:29 am

Andrew followed her as her hand was placed on his shoulder, leading the way. Everything was set in motion now, new home, new family - new life. All the pieces had fallen into place and he felt... safe, that safeness that he had always wanted. It seemed Irene would stay, well for him - like she was sacrificing her ability to leave, and that bothered him. If they were both vampires, they would need to eventually leave - to avoid giving away their existence.

"No, well - we don't have to stay permanently.. I mean we would have to leave after a while, a few years or something...."

He peaked around to make sure no one was there, before he said his next few words.

"Cause we will both be vampires... and people will get suspicious of we don't age."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Irene nodded at his words. That was one of the reasons why she never stayed anywhere for too long. Her physical age gave her more time than if she was younger, but she still made sure she wasn't around for more than five years. By that time, people were already getting suspicious. With Andrew, she supposed they would only be able to stay in the same time for two or three years, but she didn't mind. She liked moving around.

She pressed the elevator button and waited for it to arrive, wondering what would happen if they were to overstay their welcome in some city. By herself, Irene knew how to deal with danger, but with Andrew, things would get more complicated.

"We can only stay here a couple of years. Two, maybe three if we're in a big city and move neighborhoods." Irene said, already starting to plan their route through the United States. "And don't worry, everyone in this building is compelled. I prefer not having to worry about being seen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:43 am

As they waited for the elevator, they discussed their time in Mystic Falls. Andrew really didn't mind, so long as he didn't make any lasting relationships - but even then, he could the girl into a vampire - and take her with them. He just needed long enough to graduate, then hell - they could move to whatever college he was going to, then move on from there. He jumped when the elevator arrived, he was in his own world and it freaked him out. As they both stepped into the elevator, he was relieved that there was no cheesy music.

"That is fine by me, mother. As long as I can graduate - and maybe we could move to where I am going to college?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 am

College. Irene hadn't even thought about that. Would Andrew be able to ever go to college, or would people be suspicious because he looked too young to be there? She supposed that the best way to find out was to try. But there was still time, she didn't need to worry about it just yet. He still had to graduate.

She pressed the button which would lead them to her flat, the button number 6. She preferred living closer to the ground, but not too close. It gave her the chance to sneak out without anyone noticing. After four hundred years of living, she had learned that it wasn't paranoia to plan for crazy events. They had the uncanny ability to happen.

"You've got one more year of high school, right?" Irene asked, though she didn't really expect an answer. "It shouldn't be a problem for us to stay here a year, as long as we're careful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:16 pm

As the elevator door opened, he walked out alongside his mother. Andrew simply reached for his mother's hand, holding it gently as he awaited for further direction. Interesting, had his forms not told Irene what grade he was in? Or did she simply fill them out so quickly that she never noticed? Oh well, that didn't bother him - he just enjoyed having Irene around.

"Well, when the Senior class graduates this year - so do I. So I have months left, not a year - mother. And which number is your flat?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:41 pm

A year, months, it didn't make much of a vampire. Andrew would understand that after he began to outlive all those who he knew. Thankfully, he didn't have a family like Irene had had, and he probably would only really feel the difference once things began to change drastically.

"Sorry, it doesn't really make a difference after a while as a vampire." Irene really didn't expect him to understand, but she explained it either way. "63, right over there." She pointed at the door on the farthest corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:49 pm

He understood what his mother meant, time was nothing to a vampire - unless it was something along the lines of a millennium. That seemed like overkill, and he wondered how anyone could keep a clear, straight head during such a long existence. But Andrew came to the conclusion, after a while you sort of have to just learn to deal with immortality, regardless of how boring it may get. He continued to walk with his mother to the door that read 63, and awaited her to open it.

"Well yea, I get what you are saying. Immortality opens the gateway to impossible things, and the very essence of time itself. I am pretty sure I read that somewhere, or if not - I am a pretty clever person."

He laughed a bit, flashing his mother a smile.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Irene laughed, though her mind was quickly taken elsewhere. Immortality. When she was human, it seemed like a gift, but after a few years, especially after she watched as every person she had ever cared about died while she remained young, alive and healthy, it began to seem like a curse. Over the years, she learned how to deal with it, having the help of her emotions switch, but it had taken time. She could only hope that things would be easier for Andrew.

"Here it is." Irene announced as she unlocked the door and swung it open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )   Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desecrate Through Reverence ( Andrew | | Irene )
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next