Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron Staff_zps08fc6213

A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nA Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron Liz_zpse62da61aA Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

Bites : 76
Awesomeness : 0

A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron Empty
PostSubject: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 pm

I was laughing while walking with Irene and Evetta. I never had this much fun since the Founder's Ball, even though her fun time there was supposed to be a secret. I smiled at Irene and said, "You sure know where to look for juicy food, Irene." I gave her a seductive yet giddy smile. I turned around, walking again, and said, referring to the Humans, "They were screaming like crazy! "OH MY GOD!!! SHE RIPPED GARY'S HEART OUT!" I shouted, laughing my ass off.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Irene laughed along, glad to have found some hunting companions. Most vampires in Mystic Falls seemed to not be able to understand the concept of fun. There were some that even drank animal blood instead of human blood! Irene couldn't understand how someone could possibly survive on that stuff. But finally, after a lot of searching, she'd found a few hunting partners. Vampires weren't pack animals, granted, but it could be fun to get together a few times. "That sure was fun!"
Back to top Go down
Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

Bites : 21

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:41 pm

I laughed as Maxine was enjoying herself, even though she probably was enjoying herself too much. Anything could be the Forest at night. We're not the only Supernaturals in Mystic Falls. "If you yell any louder, you'll wake up the dead," I said to Maxine, chuckling. I took out a cigarette and lit it, taking a drag of it. "Now, who should we eat next?" I asked, looking at Irene. I was still hungry, and I could tell Maxine was too. "I feel like eating a serial killer," I said, randomly, even though it was true. The crime in Mystic Falls has risen, and I think we should tone it down a little ... if Irene is up for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:56 pm

I was walking through some woods it seems that I had another blackout. I did not recognize this forest, while I was walking I heard some noise as I got closer I saw three girls walking and laughing. Through the conversation I found out they're vampires. I stepped out behaind a tree and stood right infront of them they did not noticed me right away. When they saw me I smiled and asked:" I'm sorry to bother but could you say me where am I right now. I kind of got lost.".
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:01 pm

"Oh relax, Evetta! Nothing's gonna-" I was wrong, and I'm glad I didn't finish my sentence. I jumped when I turned to face the man in front of me. I caught his scent, and he was a Hybrid. I smiled faintly, trying not to freak out. "Hello, and you're fine." I said, even though I thought, A warning could've been nice. "Your in Mystic Falls Virginia."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:11 pm

The man, if Irene's sense didn't fail her, was a hybrid. She held back a sigh. Her last encounter with a hybrid had ended up quite badly, and she didn't want to relive that experience. That one, though, didn't seem to want to rip their heads off, which was a good sign. Also, he really did seem like he was lost. How, she couldn't imagine, but with the amount of crazy things she'd seen throughout her life, she didn't doubt that it was some sort of supernatural affliction. "You're in the woods. It shouldn't be too hard for you to find your way out, we're not too deep in. How did you get lost, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:18 pm

I quirked an eyebrow at the Hybrid in front of me. Well, so much for feeding again. Now, we're babysitting an older Hybrid who looks like a lost puppy, I thought while holding back my sigh. I knew not to piss off a much older Supernatural. I would most likely be dead already, if I did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:31 pm

I answered the older vampire:" Sometimes I get a blackout and wander off and than find my self somewhere else.": I heard a glimps of the thoughts of the light haired vampire and it was not nice."babysitting.....lost puppy.": I said angry a shadow has fallen over my face but I got calm in the next second holding my head with my right arm. " Mystic Falls sound interesting I could pay a visit to the town, are there other supernaturals?": I asked them.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:38 pm

I looked him curiously. Obviously, those were Evetta's thoughts. I know those words all too well. I gave her a look that read, be nice, or you'll hear it later. I smiled at the Hybrid, and said, "Yes, there are, but you should be careful. There are a lot of powerful Supernaturals in Mystic Falls." I said, calmly. "What's your name?" I asked gently, smiling at him still.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Other supernaturals in Mystic Falls? That was an understatement. Irene had never seen such a big agglomeration of supernatural beings in the same place, much less in such a small and seemingly insignificant town. But the supernatural activity had been enough to catch her attention. She'd never have gone to such a small town otherwise, she found them to be quite boring, and covering up her kills - not that she killed that often, she hated to clean up her mess - was quite complicated. "This town is full of them. There are some that you should really not mess with, no matter how old you are."
Back to top Go down
Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:04 pm

I kinda freaked out while staring at the Hybrid. "Well, things just got interesting," I said, taking a drag of my cancer stick. I was curious as to how he read my mind. I've never heard of a Supernatural doing that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:13 pm

" I am Aron nice to meet you. A town full of supernaturals how weird but on the other side it could be fun.": I said to them but I was curious about the stronger vampires so I asked:" How old are the other stronger vampires I would like to meet them because I never meet anyone older than me."
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:16 pm

I smiled and said, 'Well, the strongest here are the Originals." I laughing. "They are pretty old, and when someone messes with them, that's when things get rather good," I said amused.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Irene let her mind wander for a second, trying to remember how old the Originals were. She'd only met two of them, Rebekah and Kol, but she knew about the other ones, Elijah, Finn and Klaus. If she was not mistaken, they were over a thousand years old - over twice her age. For someone who considered herself to be a reasonably old vampire, the Originals were ancient.

"Over a thousand years old, I think."
Back to top Go down
Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:25 pm

I smirked and said, "Yeah. I think Klaus Mikaelson is the oldest, right?" I looked at Irene, hoping she'd know. I only met Kol, which was pretty awesome. I never met Klaus, but I've heard of him from Kol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:34 pm

" All I know is that I was a hybrid in the 10th century but I have no memory of anything before that.": I said to them than I hear the vampire with the lighter hair how she mentioned Klaus MIkaelson so I wanted to replay" The name Mikae.......argh.". My head started to hurt I saw pictures in my head of dead people and a burning village I collapsed and held my head. My body started to transform my bones were breaking and changing I was transforming into a werewolf all I could say at that moment was:"Run!".
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:50 pm

I looked at the man and he was transforming. "Oh shit!" I said, and then dashed off into the forest, running past him carefully. I continued to sprint through the woods, and saw that Evetta and Irene were right behind me.

A moment later ...

I looked at the other two, and said, "Well, we're out of the forest." I said, not smiling. I looked at Evetta and said, "He like freaked when you mentioned Klaus's name."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Irene sprinted after Maxine, not wanting to become hybrid meal. She'd been close to that once, and that was not an experience she wanted to repeat. Had it not been for that boy, Brendon, she probably would have died. She flew past the trees, dodging branches and jumping over logs as fast as she could. When she'd cleared the forest, she leaned against a tree, closing her eyes to snap out of escape mode.

"Do you think he might have a past with Klaus? A bad one?" She glanced towards the forest, curiosity sparking in her eyes. "I'm curious about that guy. He seems to be one of a kind."
Back to top Go down
Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:05 pm

I sighed and said, "I think it's safe to assume. He freaked out when I mentioned the name. Not to mention, he could I've killed us, if we didn't get out of dodge," I said, taking a drag from my new lit cancer stick. I had dropped my original one in the woods. "Well, I'm going home. I'll just get a bite from my donor." I said, dashing off. Maxine always stays out late, so I let her roam free. It didn't matter to me, and she was a day older than me, so there was no point in fighting her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron   A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron Empty

Back to top Go down

A Madness In Mystic Falls Maxine|Irene|Evetta|Aron
Page 1 of 1