Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Wonderful day at mystic falls high Staff_zps08fc6213

Wonderful day at mystic falls high Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Wonderful day at mystic falls high 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWonderful day at mystic falls high Liz_zpse62da61aWonderful day at mystic falls high 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Wonderful day at mystic falls high 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Wonderful day at mystic falls high Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Wonderful day at mystic falls high Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Wonderful day at mystic falls high Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Wonderful day at mystic falls high Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Wonderful day at mystic falls high Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Wonderful day at mystic falls high Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Wonderful day at mystic falls high Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Wonderful day at mystic falls high Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wonderful day at mystic falls high Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Wonderful day at mystic falls high

Go down 
+3
Baine Tesla
Lucas Reid
Christine Gold
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine Gold

Christine Gold

Bites : 23
Awesomeness : 0

Wonderful day at mystic falls high Empty
PostSubject: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Last night was horrible. She hadn't sleep and there was bags under her eyes. She kept having the nightmares so she decided to finish her essay for history class. She was so tired that she fell asleep on the ride to school and almost ran off the road. If only she was that lucky. She finally made her way to her first class which was English.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:15 pm

I go through the papers on Mr....Mr. something's desk trying to find his substitute list. I am a conditioning coach, not some English teacher. I'm 26 years old for god's sake. The last kid walks in as the bell rings. I clear my throat to get the attention of my class. Alright, class. My name is Lucas Reid. I am 26, so please don't call me Mr. Reid. Coach or Coach Luke or Reid works for me. I'm the conditioning coach and I got called in here last minute. Your teacher didn't leave a list of things to do, so, does anyone care to tell me what you've been doing for the past week? I scan the room. I notice a few guys who look like they're in a military family. You can tell by the eyes, they're always sadder than most. I'm a marine not a teacher. This is going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

Bites : 72

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:57 pm

OOC: If this is a closed thread i will delete this post but since its a highschool thread i would like to use my character thats in highschool

I look up at the guy and raise my hand as i did pretty well in school.
"Umm funny thing you would ask that we were read Romeo and Juliette earlier in the year and we watched those twilight movies and was making comparisons of forbidden love. You know how Romeo and Juliette are star crossed lovers and the same could be said about a human falling for a vampire, it shouldn't happen but it did. In one scenario they died together and maybe their love lived on in the afterlife and surprisingly in twilight they were together forever" I say sitting back in my chair
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:09 pm

A guy in the front row answers. Thank you, mister- I scan the roster. Lowell. Twilight? Poor kids. Well, there is no projector or television in here, so we won't be watching that. Let's talk about philosophy. This is all opinion, so answer honestly. Do you fear death? might as well teach these kids something
Back to top Go down
Christine Gold

Christine Gold

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:18 pm

"Really you really think that the guys on Twilight are really a good comparison. What about Elizabeth Bennett and Mr.Darcy or Cathrine and Heatcliff. Those were star crossed lovers. I have no clue why the teacher even showed us that movie. It's not like it really happens that way. Vampires don't love humans or that's what my opinion is" She said as she tried to not slip into a coma with the rest she did not recieved. "No Reid.I don't fear death. It happens to us eventually"
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:24 pm

"Please everyone knows that Ms. Webber is a big twilight fan, she wears the shirts all the time my cousin says and is at all the movie premier's so yea thats why she showed us that" I say in response to her talking about why we watched that movie and compared it to romeo and juliette maybe she was trying to be modern and hip.
"I agree vampires are abominations I don't think they can love anyone other then themselves and the taste of blood on their lips trust me"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:28 pm

I inhale deeply at the two's seemingly personal thoughts on vampires. Damn it. Xavier's a witch or wizard whatever, and Christine's just human, yet she seems to have strong feelings about vampires. Time to change the subject. Back to my question, do you fear death? Xavier? Christine?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:35 pm

"If you would allow me to interject, Cocah. Star crossed lovers and such seems good, example Mr. Darcey and Elizabeth Bennett. Yet when people consider Bella and Edward to be romantic, it falls under Romeo and Juliet. A older man, or vampire for instance, falls in a dangerous love with a girl younger than he is. All this drama and such is going on. What people really do not understand is how wrong it is. Now the rommance in Pride and Prejediuce was great because it was realistic, Romeo and Juliet were tragic and harmful train wrecks before the characters ever met." came the voice of a young blonde in the back. Elizabeth curled the bottom of her hair that day, wearing black pants, black leather jacket, black t-shirt and blood red high heels. She had been relaxing in her seat, with her heels proped up on the empty chair in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:39 pm

I look up to see Liz sitting in the back. What are the odds that I'd run into her again. Very good, Elizabeth. The reference to age difference is key. Regardless of the fact that Edward is a vampire and Barbara is human, Romeo a Monatague and Juliet a Capulet, the fact remains that these men are simply too old to have interest in these young women. Take Edward, just because he looks young, doesn't mean that he doesn't have the mind of a 100 year old. As for Romeo, it's simply creepy for a 17-18 year old boy to have interest in a 13 year old girl.
Back to top Go down
Christine Gold

Christine Gold

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:43 pm

She was very strong about vampires because she never met one before. She had only seen them in books and movies. Most of them were seductive and cruel and just wanted the girls for their blood or body."I think death can be a positive thing. We all die eventually That's what makes us live life to the fullest"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:48 pm

"Yet why live your life like that making youself accomplish such goals when its easier to live day by day not thinking about such topics of when we are to die? Death is both positive and negative. When someone dies of old age, you know they lived a life full of memories, expirence and other great things while when a child dies, its worng, hurtful and shows us not everyone has an equal life span, so why not live like the next moment is you last instead of the next morning. Not everyone is considered a next morning, let alone thier next second." She had interjected. God, now she sounded like Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:52 pm

These guys are smarter than I would think. Let me ask you a question. Do you think that we should fear death, or should we welcome it with open arms? This is an interesting question to here the vamp answer.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:55 pm

"Well some of us don't die at all, well from natural causes that is" I say as i look at Elizabeth
"You know i mean like how some people are immortalized and live on forever like Achilles or heroes such as Martin Luther king, or pioneers like Andrew Carnegie" I say but i wonder if she got the inuendo of what i was really talking about
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:24 pm

After getting my late slip from the office I headed to class which was English. Yay. The only good thing about the class was Elizabeth was in there with me. Hopefully she wouldn't get mad at me or anything for being hungover cause last night I drank myself into oblivion. I didn't want to think about my mom. I opened the door to class and saw they were in deep conversation but what surprised me even more was Lucas was there. My life is so great. I left on the shades I had to cover my eyes and we over to Lucas. "Sorry I'm late." I said giving him my late slip and a smile, which of course was sarcastic. I went to my seat next to Elizabeth. I wasn't in a class discussion mood.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:28 pm

I smile at Tyler knowingly before tossing his pass in the trash. The rest of your class is a study hall. Continue discussing if you like. I walk up to Tyler and Elizabeth's desks. I think I'll stick with coaching. Teaching isn't my thing. If I had my way, we'd talk all class-no need for homework. Plus, it's bizarre having you guys call me "Coach Reid" and whatever. I'm just Luke.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:34 pm

"Oh don't stop on my account. This is all fascinating." I said. I had nothing agaisnt Lucas but I didn't want to talk. At all. Small talk or discussion, being hungover like I am now sucked. Not that I haven't come to school hungover before but this was worse.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:38 pm

I smirk and fish out a few Advil tablets from my container and hand them to him. Here Ty, it'll ease the pain. Believe me Ty, I have no interest in talking to arrogant teenagers about philosophy. Before Elizabeth can object I speak again. That description does not include you and Liz.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:48 pm

I took the advil straight down. "Oh it applies, not to Liz but to me." I said and then put my head on the desk. "You know, not that I care, but some of the other kids in here might want to continue the discussion. You are the teacher, coach." I said even with my head on the desk. I'm lazy, so what?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:52 pm

I shake my head. Your right, bro. You are an arrogant ass, but at least you act like a man. As for the other kids, the bell's about to ring anyway. *beep*

OOC: Sorry for short post. Do you want to have Ty and Luke train after school. Luke could teach him some Marine stuff or something
Back to top Go down
Christine Gold

Christine Gold

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:55 pm

I really didn't care much for the conversation. I just really need some sleep. She watched as it went back and for the between the supernaturals. She knew that there were sups in Mystic Falls. She was born here and she knew of the things that went on at night. Tyler Lockwood showed up just as she was closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep. He was very late. She couldn't care less. She heard the bell ring and headed of to her car. She would spend the rest of it skipping school.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:58 pm

She reached in her purse for her nail polish. She began to paint them the color of her shoes. "Thanks Luke. Besides this class is boring. And you," she said looking over to Tyler with his sunglasses on. "Just because you can get drunk and still operate doesnt mean you have too. Although, if ya need me I'm here for yeah. Now if you'll exuse me." she said standing up and walking out of the class room. She needed to grab more of that heavenly vanilla perfume.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:02 pm

"Oh and here I thought you didn't want to be my valentine." I told Lucas after he called me an arrogant ass. Liz though was just being straight rude to Lucas, for reasons even I didn't know. I looked up at Lucas. "No, I don't know what her problem is." I said and put my head back down as the bell rang. Ugh I don't want to be here today.

Last edited by Tyler Lockwood on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 pm

I smirk. Yeah, I don't get it. She doesn't like me for whatever reason. Listen, Tyler. I don't have to be anywhere for the rest of the day. A legitimate sub is taking over this class. Do you wanna go get a drink or something? I could teach you how to kick ass in a disciplined military way. Besides, it's not like you're learning anything here.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:07 pm

I follow Elizabeth, she's a vampire and i don't have the time to call Noah, i never killed a vampire yet but this will prove to Noah that i can be of better assistance to him, i can be a hunter im not just useful for magic.
I carefully walk as i wait till no one is around and i pull my hoodie up ...i was scared really scared... but i walk up to her
"Hey vampire... i think you've lived long enough" I say to myself to her but to me thats so lame oh god i couldn't come up with a better saying before i staked her.
I grip the stake and hesitate to do it physically but i back up and use magic to telekinetically force the stake through her problem is it didn't strike the heart it went through her stomach before she notices me i run off... damn it i failed but the stake was imbedded deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Christine Gold

Christine Gold

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:08 pm

She walked out of the school and got into her new bmw. She put her jacket on and drove off into the day. She couldn't stand being somewhere for very long. She took a few turns and wounded up in the woods. She was going to have a nice quiet day. She went to her favorite place. The big willow tree and the east side of her estate. This is where her sisters and her would go to play for hours. She relaxed and pulled out Wuthering Heights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderful day at mystic falls high
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next