Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Mystic Falls shooting range Staff_zps08fc6213

Mystic Falls shooting range Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Mystic Falls shooting range 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMystic Falls shooting range Liz_zpse62da61aMystic Falls shooting range 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Mystic Falls shooting range 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Mystic Falls shooting range Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Mystic Falls shooting range Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Mystic Falls shooting range Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Mystic Falls shooting range Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Mystic Falls shooting range Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Mystic Falls shooting range Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Mystic Falls shooting range Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Mystic Falls shooting range Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mystic Falls shooting range Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Mystic Falls shooting range

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179
Awesomeness : 0

Mystic Falls shooting range Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:27 am

Caroline stood in the middle of a dozen targets. Caroline and her mother had come here during off-hours. A simple bit of hypnosis had cleared out the few people remaining.

"Are you sure about this, honey?" asked Sheriff Forbes, "what's the point in learning to get IN the way of bullets? Wouldn't practicing dodging them be more useful?"

"After what happened to Jeremy? I'm immortal, most of the people I care about aren't. Every bullet I take is another bullet Bonnie or Elena or Jeremy or Tyler or you doesn't take." replied Caroline.

"All right, "said Sheriff Forbes, though her pained tone and tensed lips suggested it was anything but alright to her.

Sheriff Forbes began randomly firing at different targets. Almost like the goalie in soccer or hockey, Caroline frantically dashed back and forth to block the bullets. But where goalies swatted the puck or ball away, Caroline took bloody holes in her body with every hit.

The first attempt was a horrible failure. Of the nine rounds Sheriff Forbes fired, Caroline only managed to block two. The black-and-white human-shaped targets were riddled with bullets. Had this been real-life, her human friends would be dead.

Caroline sighed. It was the pain that had stopped her. Although the bullets couldn't do her any real harm, they caused her just as much agony as a normal human. She'd been too paralyzed by pain to react to any bullet except the first and the ninth.

"Again" said Caroline.

"Are you sure, honey?" asked Sheriff Forbes.

Caroline swallowed hard, "again"

Sheriff Forbes put in another clip and began firing.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:36 pm

2010. Definitely an epic year for me. I've had alot of epic years, but this must be the best...or worst. Good: Getting the moonstone, the curse is over. Bad: Getting locked inside a tomb and getting imprisoned in that teachers apartment. But i'm this close. This close to getting away from Klaus for the rest of my life, figuratively speaking. My life ended in 1492 when that bitch, Rose, wouldn't kill me.

It was late morning, Klaus and my Stefan were probably in the Bahamas looking for me. The of course probably believed i would be sipping a margarita, that i compelled the bar tender to give me free, by the beach in some fancy resort. But, just to see them be wrong, I decided to stay in Mystic Falls. I'm not going to lie, this place is smoldering. I love, loved, it here. When i said stay, i meant for another day. If i were to stay any longer, Klaus or Stefan would find me. And kill me. Well, Klaus could kill me. Stefan can drink all the blood in the Mystic Falls Hospital, and still never come close to beating me. I guess close, but he will never get there. They might not recognize me, my hair was flat ironed to impersonate Elena.

I was standing in front of the Mystic Grill. Which was a few feet across from the Mystic Falls shooting range. I wonder if that place is still just for cops and their bitches. Maybe i would go in and practice my range. Ah, i can replace the silver bullets with wooden bullets and protect myself from the guys... When I began to walk up i stopped on the sidewalk nearest to the building. "After what happened to Jeremy? I'm immortal, most of the people I care about aren't. Every bullet I take is another bullet Bonnie or Elena or Jeremy or Tyler or you doesn't take." I heard a familiar, soft voice say. "Alright." Some woman responded. Next thing i hear are bullets.

I pushed in the doors and looked around. I saw the Sheriff firing at some targets. But there was another voice. Who is that voice? I used my speed to run over behind the sheriff and look past her where i saw my Mystic Falls bud. Caroline. I stared straight into here eyes as she raced to try and escape targets. She didn't spot me yet, but i couldn't wait for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Caroline's body shuddered as another bullet hit her chest. Despite the pain, she was grinning grimly. She'd reached the point where she could block four out of nine shots. Still not nearly good enough for her tastes, but a marked improvement over her first try. She was so focused on the gun that she didn't notice Elena come in until she was already standing by Caroline's mom.

"Hey Elena!" she said with a smile as the bullets plopped out of her chest and the wounds healed.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Caroline's body was very very red. Seeing as she was bleeding all over the fucking place. The whole point of a shooting range is no blood. No shooting actual people. Well, technically she's a vampire.

Caroline is one of those girls who are a bitch to most of the world, but a sincere and obvious amazing friend. We got of on the wrong foot. And I don't hope to get on a better foot. I did here her say that every bullet she takes, her friends don't have to. Tat reminds me of a little rumor i heard. Liz Forbes, killed Jeremy and Lil' Bonnie brought him back to life. With obvious help from the witch burial ground. Damon still hasn't told me where that was....

"Hey, Caroline. Ms. Forbes." I said, masquerading as Elena. "What's going on here?" I asked. Elena would ask a question like that. I mean, it's not everyday a mother gets to shoot her vampire daughter over and over again, with no chance of her dying. At all...

Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:49 pm

"well," said Caroline, "I thought I should learn to take advantage of the whole 'being nearly immortal' thing. So I've been practicing jumping in front of bullets. It's harder than it looks when someone is aiming at someone other than yourself. Once I've got it down, I can act as a kind of undead walking shield for Bonnie, you, my mom, Jeremy, everyone who can't survive a bullet,"

she pointed at Katherine, her mom, and several imaginary people as she said this, almost doing a little excited dance,

"The biggest problem I found was the pain. It's hard to instantly take the pain of being shot and immediately jump in front of another bullet." she made a pained face and put her hands on her chest, "Hard, but not impossible, I'm getting better. It's all about honing pain-tolerance and reflexes." she grinned proudly and did something that wasn't quite hopping in place, and wasn't quite standing on her toes, but was both and neither and expressed a childlike giddyness and pride.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:06 pm

As Caroline was explaining why she was letting her mom shoot the fuck out of her, all I could focus my mind on was Sherrif Forbes neck. She hates vampires. They're always the best to suck the fuck out dry. She's probably sipping so much vervain it's the new pot. For her.

Most vampires are self centered. Vein. Bitchy. And have lost most of, if not all of their humanity. Ala me. But Caroline is much like Stefan. They want to stay close to home. Keep their humanity for as long as possible. It sickens me. If I had humanity left in my then it would hurt me when i hurt others. It would burn me when I kill. But it doesn't and i love it because the longer i turn off anything human the longer i can kill and turn anyone i wanted.

Back to Caroline. "Wow." Is all Elena could say. "This is crazy Caroline." Elena continued. "What if the next hunter has wooden bullets and knows what you plan to do? What if they aim for the heart? What if you die. You do know how much that was kill us right? I mean back me up Ms. Forbes..."
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Sheriff Forbes looked worried but didn't answer immediately.

"I've thought of that," responded Caroline with a grin, "I've ordered a chainmail vest on Amazon.com. It'll fit under my clothes and should stop wood just fine. It won't stop regular metal bullets, but then I don't have to worry about regular bullets."

Caroline's expression suddenly became serious, "Besides..."she swallowed hard,"besides...I killed a man, y'know, before I got control over the thirst...if I die protecting my friends, maybe that'll make up for it, y'know, when I get to the other side?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:16 am

Wow. You can get one of those, whatever those are at amazon? Wow i need to get out more. "Wow, i should pick one up." I mumbled. Liz and Caroline both looked at me with mixed emotions. "For Damon...he's still recovering from the wolf bite. And you know that whole 'near death experience'." I lied [as Elena], "It would be for Stefan, but who knows where he is now..." Elena pointed out.

Hopefully i didn't just blow my cover. I thought. I was just thinking out loud. Elena would probably never get shot with anything silver bullety. No one would do that to Elena. Well, in Mystic Falls. Over the past few months who knows how many people were after this girl. That woman who works with Isabel, Rose, Trevor, and especially Klaus... Well anyways i fixed my analogy. The whole 'it would be for Stefan' really sounded all Elena like.

I let out another one of Elena's smile. Hoping i wouldn't get found out...

OOC: You should make Liz be all, "You ordered something without my permission again? I thought the..." idk like "600 boots with the rhinstones were enough!" Lol.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:00 am

Caroline laughed, "well, you could, but humans get back-trouble if they wear something that heavy more than a few hours a day. Knights used to only put armor on just before going into battle. I learned that in Alaric's class."

Caroline suddenly frowned, "how is Alaric holding up?"

OOC: you really can buy chain-mail on Amazon for 137$, lol! And feel free to make Sheriff Forbes say whatever. She's an NPC, not my character.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:05 am

Stupid bitch, I thought. "No Caroline, for Damon." Elena corrected her, but with a playful Elena smile. "I must of missed that class, running away from one of Klaus' henchman..."

Caroline had been smiling through that whole sentence. I would have been smiling too if I was feeling that good about myself. She can just walk into a room and people greet her warmly. Same with Elena, but when people anywhere but Mystic Falls see me I get random evil stares. Of course I dish them out in the first place...

Caroline showed me a frown. Compassion. "How's Alaric?" She asked. I suppose she meant that teacher whose apartment I was locked in for like a week. I remember that he and Ms. Jen-jen were in a relationship. "Well, as good as anyone who just lost their recently turned vampire girlfriend, killed by the man hunting his wife's daughter. It's very complicated." Elena rambled on.

"Oh my gosh what about Mark? Taylor?" Elena asked.

OOC: Yes, I know Matt and Tyler's names were spelled wrong but Katherine cares about no one but herself soooooo. [:
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:29 am

Caroline cocked her head to the side, a puzzled look on her face, "who?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:40 pm

OOC: This post will be all short and sweet.

BIC:
"Err, you know. My ex, I just hate saying his name?" Oh, that sex god! I thought, how could i forget his name? Matt, I'm pretty certain. "And I said Tyler." Elena lied...
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Caroline looked off into an imaginary distance, "I haven't seen Matt in a while," she said in a tone filled with complex emotions, sadness, resignation, peace.

Caroline looked back at Katherine, "Tyler seems to be doing better. He seems stronger, more together than I've seen him in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 pm

"Well, he has lost alot." Elena reminded her. "His dad, Mason and the werewolf chick. She kidnapped you one time right?" Elena asked. Really, I wasn't certain. I heard it through the 'grapevine' and wanted to confirm.

OOC: Short. Sorry. It's been like a month...
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:37 pm

"Yeah, that sucked" said Caroline, "she verveined me right in the eyes. She's part of the reason I'm doing this. If I'd had a higher pain tolerance, it wouldn't have been so easy to take me down. Hey!" Caroline's eye lite up, "Could you help with with something?"

Caroline strolled over to a back-pack and came back with a large knife.

"Could you try to stab me in the heart with this? I need to practice something. Don't worry, it's just regular steel knife, it can't really kill me." Caroline stabbed at the air then put her hand over her heart as she said this, in that quasi-sign-language way she was unconsciously prone to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:01 am

Elena walks down the street near the shooting range and sees something she doesn't expect to see. Caroline smiling and talking to Katherine. Wait, Katherine? Elena hadn't seen Katherine in a while and was happy not seeing her. She is evil. Now Elena looks closer she saw that Caroline was covered in blood, other than that she seems fine. Sheriff Forbes, Caroline's mother, doesn't seems concerned. So she decides to confront them. As she approaches them they turn to face her.

OOC: Sorry if it's not that good I haven't roleplayed in a while.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Caroline gasped when she saw Elena enter. Her eyes went black, her teeth turning into fangs. In the blink of an eye she grabbed a chair, holding the chair and knife like a sword and shield. She lept in front of Katherine protectively and growled at Elena. "Katherine!" she roared at Elena, her voice full of rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:10 pm

"No, Caroline! I'm not Katherine, I'm Elena!" Elena tries to get Caroline to believe her. She looks at Katherine and then back at Caroline holidng the chair. "She's Katherine, I'm Elena." Elena touches Caroline's wrist showing that she could trust her.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:13 pm

"Could you help me? Can you try to stab me in the heart?" She asked. "Um, sure." I said, containing my delight. Just as I was in position, Elena barhed in. I was pushed over as Caroline grabbed a chair and knife and went in front of me. "Katherine!" She growled, quite prepared to face her, me... Elena began to convince Caroline she was Elena. "Oh clap, clap. He-hah." I yawned, annoyed. I just wanted to play around with Caroline for a while, then reveal myself. But I guess you might as well rip the tape off while there's wax on the hair...uh whatever. I turned to face the cutie with my face. "Hello, Elena." I mummered, "How's Damon?" I tried to get under that weak skin, "Or did your smokin' hot BF get back? Which one is it...?" Elena was trying to get Caroline to believe her and it was just irritating. All this...nice and sweet. "Oh god, just look over here..." I begun, I opened my mouth which sprung out my fangs. Complimented by my cheekbone veins. "What? Do I have something on my teeth?" I asked, pulling back my veins & fangs and smiling.

Last edited by Kit kat. [: on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Caroline gasped and switched from facing Elena to facing Katherine, "Mom! Elena! Get behind me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:12 am

Caroline stepped in front of Elena.
"Caroline! If she was going to hurt us she would have already." She tries to reassure her and then moves from behind Caroline. Elena looks at Sheriff Forbes as if only just noticing she's there. She smiles sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:22 pm

"You know me so well!" I replied to Elena, like a little puppy. I switched modes. "Whatever." I stated before walking towards Ms. Forbes. "Gimme your gun." I hissed, staring deep into her eyes that resembled Caroline's. "Aw, you have her vervained?" I asked Care, "How do you have any fun with her?" "Anyways," I begun, switching subjects quickly, "Don't you like to have fun?" Turning towards Liz. "Shooting high school students..." It was fun messing with her. After all, I loved vampire haters. They're so much more fun to kill.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Sheriff Forbes face collapsed into hurt and despair as the memory of shooting Jeremy hit her.

Caroline let out a deep, rumbling growl that would have sounded more appropriate coming from a six-hundred-pound lion than a teenage girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:38 pm

"Stop it!" Elena shouted after hearing Caroline growling. She steps towards Katherine and says:
"At least when Liz shot Jeremy it was an accident and he lived. Unlike you."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:35 am

"Flattering will get you nowhere, sweety." I sincerely told Elena, honestly. With me, flattering won't get you anywhere. Unless you're a guy of some sort. I stepped forward and pressed my index and middle finger gently on the front of of her neck and gently stroked the full 360 degrees of her body and could feel her heart beat. Much similar to our first meeting. "Did Stefan ever tell you that I can manipulate his or any human's dreams?" I asked. "Have you ever read that if you die in your dreams, you die in real life?" Blah, blah. I'm not planning anything. It's been a few months since we met and she should know me by now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystic Falls shooting range
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next