Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aMystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Mystic Falls shooting range

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Elena stares at Katherine.
"No, you can't, that's not true," She didn't know what to say so she looks back at Caroline. "Tell me it's not true?"
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Caroline shrugged, "I don't know. I haven't learned that power yet. I DO know that IF she can really do that, she should know that me and Damon will hunt her to the ends of the earth to avenge anyone we care about."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:00 pm

"Haha!" I belted out, realizing she was serious. "Oh, you're actually serious?" I asked. Stepping forward, began. "Not even Stefan & Damon's ages combines are just over half of mine, right? Not even those two plus everyone in this room." Poor Caroline. She's so delusional. When you're the preppiest freak in school, you become a bit delusional. I was never really in school, from what I remember. Over 600 years ago...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:02 pm

"And yet you spent months in a cave shriveling up because of us pathetic youngsters. You're not a god, Katherine, you're just a vampire. Remember that the next time you think of making threats." said Caroline.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:03 am

"Yeah, I do remember." I begun, "But if my understandings are correct, I hid from the biggest baddest vampire for over half a century." Sure this begun to sound a little arrogant, but I was just beginning. "Do you not remember it took basically ten of you all to round up and attempt to 'Kill Kat'?" I reminded her, with emphasize on attempt. I turned around and began to head for a booth. "Remember, Care Bear. I can kill you and everyone at your prissy little high school in less than five minutes and still have one hand free to curl my hair..." "So don't push me." I turned around with no where to go, so I was just hoping someone would have a comeback.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 am

Caroline had had enough. With a lion's roar she charged forward, smashing the chair over the back of Katherine's head and stabbing her in the back of the shoulder. When Katherine turned Caroline headbutted her in the nose and ripped a chunk out of her cheek with her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:21 pm

My face was turned around to face the wall. As the wounds on my face and shoulder began to heel. "Nice." I sarcastically remarked to her. "But nice doesn't get the trophy at the beauty pageant." I said, turning and rushing her like a leopard through the wall where the dummy was that led us to a dark back room. I stood up and my smile was hidden in the darkness. "Eh, what the hell." I thought out loud. Rushing back over to Ms. Forbes and biting into her neck, though I could taste some vervain in her system I just continued for Caroline's mind purposes. All I could hear was Elena's famous gasp and big eyes as I waited for Caroline to fight back.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Caroline gasped in shock. She grabbed Katherine from behind, picked her up, and slammed her headfirst into the floor so hard her head left a crater in the solid concrete. Then she gabbed her mom and ran out the door in a superspeed blur of motion.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:02 am

I stood there in shock, not understanding what is hapenning.
What is Caroline doing, is she going to come back for me?, I wondered, not really caring for what will happen to me. Maybe my suffering will end now.

I looked at Katherine, thinking is she going to end my life.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:05 am

I stood back up trying to regain my balance, as my wound from my head where Caroline had just shoved me began to heal. "Wow," I said staring at Elena, "If Ken ever cheats on her, she's not taking any crap from him." I said, meaning she looks like Barbie and if Tyler cheats on her, she's definitely not gonna let a silly wolf bite hold he back from destroying him. It would be interesting to watch but no I have other stuff to do. "Oh don't look at my with big 'ol scared human eyes of yours, I'm not going to hu--. Let me rephrase that, I'm not gonna to kill you. At least not today." I admitted. Klaus will take care of that for me.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:54 pm

"Then what do you want?" I asked her sharply. "It's not likely you came here to chitchat."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:00 pm

I began to circle her. "Well, how do you know that?" I had a my evil-smile on while I stroked her shoulders. "I mean, we've never actually had a chance to have a heart to heart. Tell each other all our little secrets. Boys. That'll be easy because we've been with the same guys." I continued, " I forgot to ask, how's Damon? Is he any better in the sack than in 1864? And how's that bite?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:08 pm

"Let's not do that." I responded with a grin.
Her circling around me made me nervous. I started moving to the door, wondering if Caroline will come back for me.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Suddenly the sound of a thunderous roar echoes in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:16 pm

As Elena moved towards the door, I thought I would try and get her to stay. Ya know? Get that perfect little skin of hers, which was only perfect because she looked like me. "What about Stefan? Has he come back yet?" I begun, "I doubt it, when he became the original ripper, it took me over a century for him to notice me again. That's twice the time you have left to live." I told her. Suddenly a big roar that vibrated everything in the Shooting range, causing me and Elena to loose our balances. "ELENA!" I shouted, sort of scared now. "What the hell is that?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

I was just to reply Katherine when everything started shaking.
"I don't know", I said "but I don't like it."
She look scared. I felt it too.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:07 pm

I slowly walked outside the shooting range and saw an enormous Sea Serpent looking thing, "Shit." I whispered. I ran back into the shooting range and saw a wooden chair. I ripped off it's leg and broke it on my knee to make two wooden stakes. "Hold this." I told Elena as I walked pass her, handing it to her. "Ya!" I yelled running at super speed, I stabbed it right where the heart was supposed to be but nothing happened. "Once again, shit." I moaned as it's scaly hands grabbed me and threw me through the glass of the beauty parlor next door. "This one's on you Elena!" I yelled, trying to pick the pieces of glass from out of my back.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:27 pm

I panicked. What should I do?, I thought, feeling very scared.
That thing started approaching me and I moved away from it, the fastest I could with my slow human legs.
It did me no good cause it was near me the moment later.
I tripped on something and hit it in the stomach, by accident. It started leaking some blue fluid and I realized that I hurted it badly, maybe fatally.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:43 pm

I sighed, and pulled my last piece of glass out and stood up. Turning to one of the ladies I asked, "Can I borrow this?" I picked up a hot comb and ran extra fast, pulling the chord out of it socket and jumping inhumanly high and burning the serpent in it's eyes. "Elena!" I yelled, "Man up and toss me the other stake!" Another person threw me the stake, when Elena was still on the ground. "Baboom." I yelled as I jabbed it far into it's face. I jumped off before it disinagrated, "Geronimo!" I yelled jumping. Helping Elena, I began to explain. "It burns like hot water, but it won't kill you."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:59 pm

I was in shock, but Katherine save the day, for the first time.
"Thank you", I blurted out in amazement. "What was that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:31 pm

I sighed, dusting off my jeans from the dubree. "I'll explain it all, but we can't here. Is your house available?" I asked.

OOC: Sorry its short, but thanksgiving and all.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Nobody was home so I replied: "Yes."

I wondered how we'll get there and where did Caroline go.

"And Caroline?" I asked, still feeling slightly dizzy and scared.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:25 am

"Caroline can take care of herself," I told her. "Let's MOVE."

OOC: Short, Sorry -__-
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:50 pm

I looked at her in surprise. "But she's my friend, I cannot just leave not knowing where she is or what's happening with her!"

I don't know why I am loosing my time with Katherine, but we should really get to safety, I thought.

(OOC: Sorry it took me so long to respond)
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:54 pm

"Look, Elena. Caroline's a big girl she can take care of herself. I know you don't care about your own safety, but lots of people do. If you're not back in one piece I'll have all the supernaturals in this town on my ass..." I explained to her. "So...let's move!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls shooting range   Mystic Falls shooting range - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystic Falls shooting range
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2