Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) Staff_zps08fc6213

"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) Liz_zpse62da61a"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) Empty
PostSubject: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:49 pm

"It was a beautiful sunny Friday morning," as they say. The day was beautiful, and it was morning and a Friday. But nobody, especially in this day and age, says that anymore. No one probably ever will, unless it's written into Bunheads or something. Elena came into the grill and instantly eyed a pretty table. Not pretty, pretty, but clean pretty. And clean pretty, is really all you could ask for now a day. She set her coat down on the table, a laid on it, in her arms. Just...closing her eyes and imagining it was two years earlier, where she didn't have to worry about a vampire coming for her, or sitting next to her in the Mystic Grill.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:02 pm

It was a slow day at the Grill today, barely anyone was here and nothing was going on. I was glad not to deal with a bunch of supernatural drama but even my normal life was a bore now. I was at the pool tables playing alone, Matt was working so no one to enjoy it with. When I looked up to get a drink of my soda I saw Elena sitting at a table by herself. I wondered if I should go over and say hi. We haven't talked since our failed attempt at our prank at school. Ah what the hell? I walked over to the table bringing my drink with me and sat down across from her. "Gilbert." I said as a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Although it had only been 3 seconds, Elena fell asleep. She was like that dude on that one show, who only had to close his eyes to fall asleep. Ryan! Ryan Laserbeam on True Jackson, VP. Anyways, it was a dark sleep. Not a bad dream, just blank sleep. It may be unlikely, but she was too tired to dream.There was a voice. A voice at the end of the tunnel, and the tunnel lead to real life. Elena shot up and almost grabbed her chest. "Whoa, you scared me." She honestly told Tyler, who had just randomly showed up at her table.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:11 pm

I laughed. "I couldn't resist, you were all passed out so I had to make some fun out of it." I told her. Sometimes Elena was just too easy to mess with, well her and Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:17 pm

"Hehehe." Elena mumbled, in a mocky tone. She looked down at her jacket, trying to think of the best comeback. Last time she tried to come back, she ruined the fun they were having and all. It wasn't going to stop her from trying to have fun though. "It's all fun and games, til 3 years from now when somebody's gettin' stabbed." She said, quite out of character, in a sarcastic-serious-ghetto tone.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:20 pm

"What are you gonna do? Use a toothpaste shank?" I asked. She wasn't the greatest at comebacks but they were always funny.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Elena shook her head, "No." She looked around and leaned in. "Toothbrush shank." She fought back with, smiling and resurfacing in the position she was in before.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:31 pm

I chuckled. "You watch to much Tv Elena." I told her. Everyone knew about a shank made from a toothbrush, I just didn't know she did.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Elena smiled. The only thing was, when Tyler told her she watched too much TV, she assumed that meant 'The Toothbrush Shank' wasn't real. She didn't know anything about, she just needed one good comeback for the year. "So why are you here?" She asked, gesturing to the whole diner/grill.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:46 pm

"Cause I'm bored, either someone is busy or just doesn't want to hang out with me." I told her shrugging. The second part pretty much only applied to Bonnie cause well were kinda like partying buddies but still. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:51 pm

"I think it's the second one." Elena told him, smiling. "This is like the only food joint in town.." She stated, stating the ugly obvious. Why don't they open up another place to eat...?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:37 pm

"Haha your so funny." I mocked. I took a sip of my soda. "True that, they need to open up something else. Like a sports bar." I said. This town definitly needed a manly place.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:17 pm

"Ooh, or a buffet." Elena added. "I could definitely go for some Hunan Beef not cooked by a white dude." She explained, yearning for some hunan beef. And rice of course. Jasmine rice. It's tastier, and softer. So, it's better.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:57 pm

"That or a ethnic place, like mexican or chinese food. I do get tired of burgers and fries sometimes." I told her. I can't believe we were talking about resturant ideas. Only with Elena.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:34 pm

"Truee." She agreed. "Oh, you ever had King Ranch Chicken? That crap is amazing." She admitted, "Then again, only bosses know about it." Elena told him, sitting back, smiling and crossing her arms.

OOC: Ayyyy, Im callin' you out Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:10 pm

I smiled. "The only Boss in here is me. And no I've never heard of that place, I eat at Applebess, where Kings go." I told her. I could go all night with this.

OOC: Bring it on chica Smile
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:21 am

"Yeah, well, ever had taco in a bag? You know, that thing all the swaggernots eat? Ohhhhhh." Elena shot back, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:29 pm

"Mcdonalds, thats where the Classy folk go." I said. Take that Gilbert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)   "Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Sitting Next to Her in the Mystic Grill." (Elena|Tyler)
Page 1 of 1