Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Night at the Grill Staff_zps08fc6213

Night at the Grill Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Night at the Grill 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNight at the Grill Liz_zpse62da61aNight at the Grill 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Night at the Grill 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Night at the Grill Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Night at the Grill Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Night at the Grill Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Night at the Grill Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Night at the Grill Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Night at the Grill Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Night at the Grill Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Night at the Grill Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Night at the Grill Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Night at the Grill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Sarah walked into the Grill after a long day of exploring the new town. She loved that process of finding new things and discovering places that she believed few of the people who lived there knew. But it was very tiring and she felt like having a drink and relaxing a little. As she walked into the local bar and grill, she smiled. She had been to the Mystic Grill before, but the place still surprised her. It had the atmosphere of a college bar, but it also had the air of a family restaurant. She didn't quite understand how they managed that, but she found it quite interesting and convenient.

She sat at the bar and ordered herself a drink, looking forward to a whole night of relaxation. She knew she hardly ever got to have one, as she always managed to either start a fight or get herself involved in some kind of drama, but she still had hopes. Of course, they weren't high ones, but they were hopes anyway.
Back to top Go down

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:17 pm

I walked into the Mystic Grill, looking for one of the Salvatores. Sadly, niether one were in. I decided to take a seat next to a woman. "She was obviously a Vampire, I thought. I ordered a glass of Whiskey straight. I took a quick swig of it.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Sarah saw a man sitting down beside her through the corner of her eyes. She felt that there was something different about him, something that called her attention, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She waited a while, wondering if the man could tell that there was something different about her, if he could see her true nature, but as he kept quiet, she decided to start a conversation. Maybe then she would be able to find out more about him.

"Whiskey?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. "Not my first choice of drink."
Back to top Go down

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 pm

I looked over at the young Vampire. "Not for me." I said, smiling at her. "So I'm guessing your like me?" I asked, making my voice low so that no one but her could listen.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:38 pm

As the words sunk in, Sarah had to repress a gasp. She didn't understand how she could have been so thick to the point of not even noticing what was off about the man. "Like you... A vampire?" She whispered so that only he would be able to listen. "Yes"
Back to top Go down

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:41 pm

I gave the woman a smile. "I didn't mean to startle you if I did." I said, still smiling. "Are you friends with the Salvatores by any chance?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:48 pm

The word Salvatores reverberated in her ears as she searched her brain for the memory she knew that existed. Sarah had heard that name before, she was sure of it. And then it came to her. The image of the two men, who she knew to be vampires, flashed before her eyes.

She shook her head. "No, but I do know them." Sarah explained. "Why?"
Back to top Go down

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:51 pm

"I am going to help them Kill the person who made me into what I am twelve hundred years ago- Klaus." I said, finishing my glass of Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Sarah's glass almost slipped off her fingers. She knew Klaus very well. On her two hundred years of existence, that was the name she had heard whispered in the shadows the most. Everyone seemed to be terrified of him and she couldn't blame them. He was an Original, one of the creators of all the vampires and more powerful than anyone could ever dream of being.

After the first time she heard his name, she looked for him. Few would answer anything about him and those who did couldn't tell her where he was. It was said that such information was reserved only for those in his most intimate circle. After a long time, she gave up. If she had ever managed to find someone who could give her any useful information, she hadn't been able to get anything from them. But it seemed that someone had finally been able to pinpoint his location. That was an opportunity she couldn't miss. She held no grudge against Klaus, but she knew he was cruel and dangerous, and that was enough reason for her to want to kill him. Not that she couldn't be cruel and dangerous, especially when she was angry, but she didn't want a potential risk to her around.

"You know where he is?" She asked, though she didn't expect an answer. "If you're going to kill him, I want to help."
Back to top Go down

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:07 pm

The more the merrier." I smiled. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" I asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:15 am

This time, Sarah actually had to put her glass down to keep it from falling. She hadn't expected it to be so easy. She thought she would have to at least make her case, but instead all she needed was to ask him.

"Sarah, Sarah Evans." She managed to say once she got over her shock. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:55 am

I chuckled at Sarah's question, smiling at her. "My name is David - David Crow." I said, warmly.

OOC: sorry that I wasn't on yesterday Razz I'll be on more often Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:04 pm

"David Crow..." Sarah pondered on the name, the feeling that she had heard it before bothering her. Throughout her two hundred years of existence, she had known many people, especially being curious as she was, and thus she often re-met people that she had first seen decades before. But some names that she could almost recognize bothered her more then others, and David Crow was one of them. "Have I seen you before?" She finally asked, giving up on her memory searching.
Back to top Go down

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:10 pm

I gave Sarah curious. "I don't think I've met you." I said honestly. I gave it a thought. throughout my twelve hundred years, I've met some vampires in my lifetime, but not her, I thought, looking at the young vampire. "No, I don't think I've ever met you before, but have ever heard of the vampire who eats Werewolves?" I asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Sarah knitted her eyebrows together, thinking hard. She had heard so many rumors of so many uncommon things that it was kind of hard for her to make heads out of tails. But she did remember hearing something about a vampire that hunted werewolves. "Yes, yes I have." She replied, a small grin appearing on her lips as the pieces of the puzzle fell together. "Was that you?"
Back to top Go down

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:54 pm

I smiled at Sarah with happiness. "Yes, but however, I do drink human blood- only when necessary." I said, sternly.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Sarah smiled, glad to know from where she knew his name. "I never tried werewolf blood." She commented. "But I really like human blood. It's better than animal blood, anyway."
Back to top Go down

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:02 pm

I laughed at her comment. "The only you need to worry about the taste of Weres' is their smell. It can be pretty unbearable, but other than that, their blood tastes good."I said, grinning at Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:11 pm

Sarah thought of a gang of werewolves living in closed quarters and she couldn't help but make a face. They were known amongst vampires for their horrible smell. She was glad that she had never met them while in their wolf form. Not only it was said that a werewolf's bite could kill a vampire as she really didn't want to have to be near their smell. While they were in their human form, all what was needed to keep away from the smell was to keep away from them. No werewolf would ever pick a fight with a vampire when they weren't under a full-moon.

"I'll make sure to try it when I meet one. And I'll remember not to breathe." Sarah replied, laughing.
Back to top Go down

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:16 pm

I chuckled at Sarah's comment. "So, back to the original subject. Since you want to help me kill my creator, do you want to go see the Salvatore's?" I asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Sarah considered his offer carefully. She thought it was only reasonable that she met the people she would be helping, but she was rather unsure about it. She knew very little about the Salvatores, but what she knew wasn't very good. For once, Damon's reputation as a killer preceded him, and she knew of Stefan's time as a Ripper. But she supposed that they didn't pose any threat to her, especially since she wanted to help them. "Yes, I suppose I should meet them." Sarah finally answered, a grin masking her underlaying doubt.
Back to top Go down

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:35 pm

I clapped my hands together with joy, smiling at Sarah. "Excellent." I said with glee. "Shall we meet at the forest, let's say around, noon tomorrow?" I asked, smiling at Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Smiling at him a little bit more genuinely, Sarah nodded. It wasn't like she had any other plans. "Sure!" She replied, looking forward to the meeting.
Back to top Go down

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:01 pm

I nodded, getting up from my chair. "Thank you, Sarah. I'll see you tomorrow." I said, smiling as I walked out of the bar.

OOC: Very Happy now we need to start our new post, but we need Damon and Stefan Very Happy yay!!! XDXD
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:09 pm

Sarah watched him leave, her mind a mess of fear and excitement. She wasn't going to help someone kill just any vampire. No, she was going to help someone kill an Original, one of the vampires that had begun their linage. She would be lucky if she got out alive.

OOC: Yes, we do. I'll keep an eye out for them and I'll ask them if they want to join when they connect on the chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill   Night at the Grill Empty

Back to top Go down

Night at the Grill
Page 1 of 1