Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} Staff_zps08fc6213

Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNikki's first trip to the grill {Open} Liz_zpse62da61aNikki's first trip to the grill {Open} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:12 pm

My heart was pounding as I climbed out of my Charcoal colored Kia Sedona. I locked my car and made my way across the street and to the front door of The Mystic Grill. I took one step and I was inside of the establishment. I held my breathe and took another step so that I was in clear view of everyone inside. Most of the people I didn't recognize, actually I didn't recognize anyone. I mean, I hardly recognized the Grill itself. I looked around and noticed a empty table in the center of room. I didn't want to be in the spotlight but, I was starving so sucked it up and walked over to the small, circular table and sat down. Half of me was hoping i'd meet someone new and half of me was hoping I could just eat and get back to my house.
Back to top Go down
Mark Stanković

Mark Stanković

Bites : 74
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Mark entered the gril wearing his black leather jacket that really did go with his mysterious look. It wasn't everyday that he would show himself to the public, most of the time he would be alone since he just arrived to Mystic Falls, thought it never did hurt going out and hanging out near people, it gave him a scence that he was not alone even when he was, deep inside he felt that the wall he made around his heart was stronger than before and it would take a miracle just to break.. He walked towards the bar ordering ice tea, he was done training for today so he could get some time for himself.. He then sat at the nearest chair noticing a girl that was sitting down at a circular table, his black eyes tried to connect with her look.. He took a sip while he smiled gently to the taste..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:29 pm

I turned my head, noticing hat a man in a leather jacket had just walked in. I mean I know I'm new here, but even I know that its not particularly normal for people to own black leather jackets. I watched him move through the grill all the way over to the bar. 'Oh, thats what kind of guy he is.' I said in my head, 'A day drinker. Awesome'. But, just as I finished that sentence I noticed that the bar tender had handed an Iced Tea. 'Wow, now I feel like a jerk' I said. Once I finished that sentence I turned back to face the table and my menu. I kept looking over my shoulder hoping to catch him looking at me. Maybe this town isn't as bad as I thought.
Back to top Go down
Mark Stanković

Mark Stanković

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Mark took another sip of the ice tea he was holding in his hand, it was very tasty as it made him relax a bit, his black eyes were slightly looking at the girl holding the menu, there was some eye contact that made him smile softly. He really did enjoy looking at her, though it was hard to admit it Mark could use some company.. But for now he could only look at her from this distance, until there is some kind of sign that she want's to meet him. Mystic Falls was a very strange place, not like the most places he has visited due to his time in the force, but it was nice to find that this place was very relaxing. But he still had a strange feeling even though he couldn't figure it out.. Only time will tell and with that Mark stood up, holding his glass filled with the ice tea as he walked closer to the girls table. "Hello there. May I join you?" Mark spoke with a soft tone, his accent was noticable as he was from Europe. He stood there, as his black and mysterious eyes looked down at the girl that was sitting. Her eye color was really lovely, ice blue, he couldn't look away..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:50 pm

I sat still rereading and rereading my menu over and over again. I was hoping that the little eye contact would be a hint that he was free to come closer to me. I heard a few footsteps and then him, "Hello there. May I join you?" I turned back to find him staring right at me. His almost black eyes locked to mine and I caught my breathe quickly. I smiled lightly and answered " Uhh yeah. Sure."
Back to top Go down
Mark Stanković

Mark Stanković

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Mark sat down next to the girl, he had a smile on his face that was soft and gentle, like his eyes, calm yet at some point they could show a lot of things hidden inside of him. "Does every guy come to meet you like this?" He asked with a gentle chuckle to his words, he was slightly joking trying to show that he was friendly. "Most of them can't resist your eyes..." He took a quick glance at her ice blue eyes that were so gentle, the color was amazing, he then looked away with a soft smile..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:11 pm

My eyes followed his body all the way until he was sitting right in front of me. I looked away from him just long enough to miss his question, "Does every guy come to meet you like this?". Hmm... I was trying to decide how to answer that question. I could say yes, but at the risk of sounding self centered or conceded. Or I could say No with the risk of sounding desperate. What's the middle of them? How do I answer this question without sounding like jerk? Then he asked another question, "Most of them can't resist your eyes...". I looked back up at him just in time to see him turn away and smile. His smile made me smile and I hadn't smiled for close to 7 years. " No... Most guys walk up and slap my butt and expect me to sleep with them. And I don't get much complements about my eyes. So Thank you Mr.." I noticed at that moment that I didn't catch his name. I wonder how this will sit with him when he realizes that I didn't have his name.
Back to top Go down
Mark Stanković

Mark Stanković

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:21 pm

"Mark." He extended his hand towards her with a soft smile on his lips, as his black eyes were half way open studying her. The fact that most guys today weren't polite wasn't a surprise. "Most of the guys you meet are like that, but there is still hope in this world." He added trying to be funny, he did like her smile even though that they know each other for this short time. "Guys like me aren't like that.. But I can't say that, I'll have to prove that.." He added gently taking another sip of his ice tea, moving his look to her black hair, the same color as his eyes. It always did fascinate him how people were all different.. "And if I do anything that you don't aprove, you have my permission to kill me." He said with a wide smile now as his eyes connected with her again..
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Today was my first day working. I do have to say, my first few days here in mystic Falls was a little hetic. I looked down the bar and saw my only two patrons were sitting all the way at the end. I walked down to them and placed to drink napkins infront of them. "Hello. Welcome to Mystic Grill. Can I get you two some drinks?" I asked them. The man was very attractive, and human. Just like the girl. I wouldnt want to get attached to a human due to my Lord. I looked at them and awaited for their answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:41 pm

I looked up at the pretty blonde and I couldn't help but to let my mouth drop. She was beautiful, like a model, and she was Just a Bartender?????!?! I looked at Mark and then back to her. The people in this town looked like models. That almost made me feel self conscious. I pulled my hair all to my left side, revealing my neck to them. I looked up at the pretty blonde and read her name tag, 'Kendall... Are you kidding me? She even has a supermodel name' I thought to myself. "Hello. Welcome to Mystic Grill. Can I get you two some drinks?" Kendall asked. I replied quickly, " Umm Pepsi?" and with that I looked back to mark and waited for his responce.
Back to top Go down
Mark Stanković

Mark Stanković

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Mark noticed somebody coming to their table, it was the new bartender, he could see that she was new but still showed his respect. "Hello, Pepsi as well." He spoke with a soft voice looking at Kendall's eyes, his black eyes were quite stunning at first glance but yet nothing special. "Oh and make that three if you want to join us Kendall. It's my treat." Mark added with his soft tone as he moved his look back at the girl that sat across him, waiting for her response, if it was okay and everything. But he thought that she wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:01 pm

He girl looked like she was still in high school. But the male was stunning. His black eyes were to die for. I averted my blue ones when he looked away. "Coming right up." I turned around and headed for the pop machine. I filled three glasses with pepsi. I grabbed two in one hand and the third in the other. I walked back to where they were sitting. I placed their pepsi's in front of them and held mine as i stood. I didnt mind standing. "You new here?" I asked either of them kindly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:14 pm

I grabbed the pepsi from the spot on the table where Kendall had sent it and took a drink. I looked at her and Mark and then I heard her ask if we were new around here. I answered "Yeah. How did you know?" and looked back at my drink. I took another sip and then started playing with my straw. I wonder how this night was going to go.
Back to top Go down
Mark Stanković

Mark Stanković

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Mark took a sip from his pepsi and moved his look at the girl sitting across him. "Well.. I just got in Mystic Falls a few days ago. My accent gave me away huh?" Mark chuckled slightly moving his look towards Kendall, she was still standing and he felt really bad that she wouldn't join them both, his eyes gave a scent of sadness but it quickly passed as he controlled his emotions and tried not to show that. "How about you Kendall?" Mark asked with a soft tone pretty curious, he moved his look between Kendall and the girl..
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:28 pm

"This is only my second day here. I meet a few of the locals. I was just wondering. But if you dont mind me asking, what country of orign do you and your accent come from?" i asked kindly. I looked at the both of them just curious. I loved to know things.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Bites : 98

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Myra walked into the grill, she looked about to see what types of people hung around that night before sitting herself at a table. Thoughts filled her mind about the past years before coming to mystic falls. It seemed as if everything supernatural came here one way or another. She didn't come here just for a dinner and a show. Though, she didn't really come for dinner, she didn't really eat anyone. Not that she remembered anyway, she did feel hungry one full moon then when she woke up she wasn't hungry anymore. Always the taste of human flesh or blood on her lips. She felt ashamed of herself for what she had done but she couldn't control it, at least it was just once a month. It just made her other once a month issues bearable. She sighed and waited for a waitress to come to the table. Maybe some medium rare burger would satisfy what she needed right now. She did not feel like socializing too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:05 am

Nicole was almost bored of sitting in the seat with a guy who is practically ignoring her for the hot bartender. She looks around the place and spots a new face. She gets up from the center table and makes her way towards the girl. There was something about this girl that was so familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on in. The closer she got to the girl, the more uneasy she felt until, there she was. She was within touching distance of this girl and she didn't know whether to talk to her or not. So she gathered the uneasy feeling and through it out of her mind and tapped the girl on her shoulder. " Hey can I join you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:18 am

Myra looked up to the girl who had come up to her. She wasn't sure why the girl had come up to her in the first place. A new girl in a new place, why did she feel like she didn't want to get to know the people around here now a days? She sighed quietly and looked up at the girl, "You are fine sitting at my table. Its not like I am doing anything exciting other than waiting for the waiter. She quickly looked over at her phone to make sure that it was not a full moon that night. She was relieved that it wasn't. Even though it wasn't her first transformation she still hated it. It hurt so bad as if every bone in her body could break, which it practically did. She was anxious to stop this from happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:28 am

Nikki took the seat across from her and smiled lightly. " Sorry to be random, it's just the people i was with earlier were kinda leaving me out." She said with a quirky smile at the end of it. " Oh. Sorry to be rude. I'm Nicole. But, you can call me nikki." Nikki took a sip of her soda and continued, " I'm new in town. What about you?" She finished the sentence. She was anxious to learn more about this girl. Why was she so jumpy. What was so wrong that she had to check her phone for? Nikki waited for the woman to start her responce.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:32 am

Myra masked a smile, "I am Myra, I just got here. I think I was born here though. I don't remember, my parents keep on telling me stuff which I don't know what to believe anymore." She noticed that the girl looked a little bit nervous. She wondered if she was fully human or something else. She was a little suspicious about this. She glanced at the people at the bar and beckoned for a waiter to come over. She quickly ordered her food and asked Nikki if she wanted anything to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:42 am

Nikki watched the waiter walk closer to the table with glasses of water and when Myra asked if she wanted food she responded, "Yeah, uhh how about I'll go with whatever your having. I'm not good at choosing for myself." and she smiled. She looked at Myra and had a pleased look on her face. She wondered if this girl could be more then just a human like she seems. If she was a vampire she could likely become a best friend to Nikki. But, if she was a werewolf, she had just sat down to dinner with the monsters that she watched rip her parents apart. Even though that had been so long ago, thinking of that night made her stomach turn. She wondered what Myra was... She was curious.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:14 am

Myra watched the girl, something was a bit off right then. Maybe the girl had suspicions about her, she wasn't going to let her in on the secret. She took a sip of her water and set it down on the table, a bit further away from the other girl just in case the other girl decide to slip something in there. She really didn't trust this girl for some reason. "So... where did you move from before you came to Mystic falls and what brought you to the conclusion to move to a place like this?" Even though she didn't trust the girl there was still a lot of curiosity going on in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Mark Stanković

Mark Stanković

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Mark saw that the girl stood up and went to another table, his eyes followed her movement as she walked away. He felt a bit hurt, seeing that she didn't even say goodbye.. It wasn't the first time someone has done something like this to Mark, he got used to be lonely, his eyes were a bit sad looking at the girl that left, but he then moved his look back at Kendall hiding his emotions with a soft smile on his face. "I was born in Serbia, I'm still trying to hide it because I get a feeling that nobody in this town likes strangers..." Which was actually true, people weren't that friendly with him but he didn't show that he cared, he knew that people could easily use his emotions against him..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Nikki heard Myra talking, but the words seemed to enter through her ear and then vanish into thin air. She looked at the girl and then over at Mark. He was looking at her with hurt in his eyes, had she really hurt him? Nikki stood up and pushed her chair in. " Hey Myra, I'll be back, okay? I have to clear something up really quick." and with that she headed over towards the bar. Mark had, by then, turned around to face Kendall again and they were talking about where he was from. I stood almost five feet away, afraid to step into the conversation. I finally just tapped on his shoulder and spoke, " Hey mark, can I talk to you? Outside?" I stood silently waiting for my answer.
Back to top Go down
Mark Stanković

Mark Stanković

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:26 am

Mark was surprised that the girl from before wanted to speak with him again, he though that he was boring to her, he looked up at her eyes as his black ones were surprised. "Sure.. Excuse me Kendall.." Mark stood up from his chair and started walking outside of the grill, he still didn't know what she was going to talk to him about but he sighed as he thought that it would be something bad. What did he do bad? Well.. He was going to find out, he walked out of the grill.. "What did you want to talk to me about?" He said gently turning his body towards the girl his eyes were halfway open looking at her.. Mark was trying to figure out what he did wrong...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}   Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikki's first trip to the grill {Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next