Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Staff_zps08fc6213

Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNight at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Liz_zpse62da61aNight at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Empty
PostSubject: Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna)   Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:50 am

A Wise Girl Kisses But Doesn't Love ,Listens But Doesn't Believe
Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Tumblr_m354xxS0dr1r85ekko1_500
And Leaves Before She Is Left..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She was bored.Which wasn't really much of a surprise.She had been to so many amazing cities and countries and now she was here in Mystic Falls; a small town that she didn't find very entertaining.She really didn't know why she had ended up here but being who or what she was,you could only stay in one city for so long before people started to suspect something.Not that it really mattered,she usually didn't stay in one place for more than a year.Maybe because no city she had visited managed to catch her attention,not matter how beautiful the city might be.

Her black heels clicked as she made her way to the bar.She had nothing better to do,so she decided she would hit the local bar and maybe grab a couple drinks."Hey kid," She said to one of the people behind the bar as they walked past her.She wasn't one who liked to be kept waiting.Which meant she definitly wasn't going to wait for someone to finally decide to ask what she wanted.The boy turned around."Get me a vodka,will ya?" She said.The boy nodded and went to get her drink.

After a long 3 minute wait,the boy set the glass down in front of an already bored Gianna.She took the drink and gave the boy a fake smile."Thank you." She said before watching him walk off to another costumer.Her blue eyes scanned the room while she held her drink in hand.

Last edited by Gianna Ephraim on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna)   Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:59 am

I had been in The Grill pretty much all day, going over stuff with Matt for state. There were nearly five times that I almost passed out in my booth and I was about to again. But something kept me from that, and that something was supernatural. My nostrils flared as a gorgeous, young female vampire entered the room - she smelled even sweeter than Irene.

In that instant, I picked myself up and stretched - keeping my eyes on her. Once I made my way over to the bar, I sat down next to her. Out of the corner of my eye I could tell she was incredibly sexy - which made me smile, slightly. Slowly I leaned over to her and whispered into her ear.

"Hey gorgeous. Whats a vampire like you doing in a town like this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna)   Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Gianna took a sip of her drink before setting it back down.And suddenly her back stiffended as she felt unexpected hot breath against her ear.But it wasn't only his breath that had caught her off guard,it was the fact that they knew what she was.Surely he must be something other than a human.Because no human was intelligent enough to figure it out that quickly.

"That's what I've been trying to figure out for the past 30 minutes.." She replied with a chuckle before bringing the drink back up to her mouth.She then turned to look at him,her clear blue eyes eyed him quickly before her gaze shifted back up to his face."So are you planning on telling me what you are?" She leaned in closer and looked up at his eyes."Because only an idiot would believe that you're actually human." She said with a smirk.

Last edited by Gianna Ephraim on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna)   Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Her voice was far sweeter than her scent, which was a bit overpowering in an instant. Part of me wanted to actually talk to her, and part of me wanted to jump her bones - and just go with it. But that would be weird for me, I had never felt like that - and I drank vervain frequently, so I couldn't be compelled. I brought a hand up and held her face in it, and smiled - even her skin was soft, cool and perfect. If I wanted to I could pull her into me and kiss her all I wanted, which may happen - if things went right, but they could go wrong, too. When she leaned in and stared into my eyes, I felt quite empowering and loved, somewhat - it was interesting how vampires always knew the ticket to my heart. I smiled really large, at her question and I felt it was only obligatory that I reply. "I hope you stay longer, I only just met you. I am merely a new born werewolf, searching for ways to end my pain of transformation. You know, you are smarter than you look - no offense. I always pictured model like girls to be ignorant and oblivious, but obviously you are different - and it is actually pretty attractive. And you are quite beautiful, and for my species' natural enemy - you smell irresistible. I hope that didn't sound entirely creepy...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna)   Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Hearing his comment about his speech sounding creepy,she couldn't help but let out a snicker."Creepy?I'm a one hundred and five year old vampire who kills to survive and doesn't age.I think that's as creepy as it gets." She said smirking before drinking the remainder of her alcoholic drink."And although just 30 minutes ago I was more than convinced that I would be leaving as soon as I had drank so much that I could no longer stand on my own two feet without falling over,I don't think it would kill me to stay for longer than a day.This place might not be so bad after all..." She admitted with a shrug.The town might not be the nicest looking one she had seen but if she had found a werewolf in less than a day.Surely there were more creatures roaming this place.Maybe that's what had brought her here in the fist place.She was lonely.Making friends with humans was something she didn't allow herself to do.At least not after almost killing who she had once known as her best friend.But here,she wouldn't be alone.She wouldn't be the only one going trough what she had gone through alone for the past 100+ years.

She ran a hand through her jet black hair before speaking again."So tell me wolf boy, Is the whole 'turning during only a full moon thing really true or just another stupid myth?" She asked curiously.

Last edited by Gianna Ephraim on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna)   Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Interesting how she thought being a vampire made her creepy, when it clearly didn't. Nothing was as creepy as having to get naked every full moon to become an animal, that was the definition of creepy. Every mannerism she made, every motion everything, she was gorgeous and I didn't know why - but I felt like doing anything for her. Even if vampires and werewolves were not meant to mingle, I would find someway to make this acceptable - for both of us. I had never been addressed as such, but wolf boy, was cute - sort of. I found it hard to believe, however, that she didn't actually know about the werewolf curse - I thought all vampires knew. In a surprised tone I spoke to her, trying to explain it. "All werewolves are slaves of the full moon, so we do shift then. Not a myth, but an all to true reality, that is excruciatingly painful. I would give anything to avoid it - and I mean that. So... why are you alone? I figured a girl that was as amazing, as beautiful - as a person, and as a vampire.... would be with someone. So tell me, why are you alone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna)   Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:29 am

Normally in this type of situation,she would have alreay told whatever guy had attempted to sit next to her to get lost.But she knew very well that this guy wasn't like all those others she had met.For starters,he wasn't even human.He was a werewolf,a mortal enemy of her own kind.And then there was the way he talked to her.He made her feel like she was..special.He made her feel good about herself even if her own opinions about herself really differed from what he saw in her.

After hearing his words,Gianna couldn't help but form a faint smile on her lips.It was rare for her to smile.Probably because it didn't go with her independent tough girl attitude."Well I guess not everyone thinks i'm such an amazing person.." She said,not sounding anything like herself at all.Her blue eyes staring into his brown ones.

It was weird.She normally didn't act like this.She never smiled and she certainly never stared into anyone's eyes the way she was doing right now.It was like in just a few minutes,he had managed to bring out the old her.The one that she thought she had left behind once her life as a vampire began.The kind, caring and loving side that no one nowadays would believe ever existed.But maybe that side of her hadn't been left behind.Maybe it had just been hidden.Covered up by her selfish,snarky,arrogant and inhumane exterior all this time.

It wasn't long until she realized what she was doing.She quickly looked away,trying to figure out why it was that she had done that in the first place.What was she doing?"I just realized that I..never properly introduced myself,I'm Gianna." She said,trying to move on from what she had just done.

Last edited by Gianna Ephraim on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna)   Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:28 am

I watched her as she seemed to be taken by me, which I didn't mind. Gorgeous and interesting were an excellent combination - I really wanted to ask her out, even if I didn't know her, properly. Her eyes caught my attention, they were peering into mine - and I couldn't help but stare back. Between her eyes and smile, I was totally mesmerized.

As she introduced herself I smiled, trying to think of what to do next. My found sense of confidence was amazing, and I would never have even approached her as a human. Trying to keep from sounding nervous, I took on a false tone of calmness. "Nice to meet you, Gianna - I am Andrew. You are gorgeous, can I somehow convince you to stay in town - for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna)   Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:16 am

She shouldn't trust him.He was a werewolf.The one of the few enemies the vampires knew.His bite or that of any other of his kind was lethal.If she were the type of girl who actually listened to her conscience,she wouldn't stay.She would leave as quickly as she had arrived.But that was if she were the type of girl who made the right choices.Which she wasn't.Something made her believe that staying here was the right choice.Even if it really might not be such a brilliant idea."Well,since you keep hoping I will,I guess could stay for a while.." She said smiling."You're welcome." She said,her arrogant and typical self showing once again.

OOC: Sorry it took so long ^.^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna)   Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night at the Grill (Andrew&Gianna)
Page 1 of 1