Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

New beginings Staff_zps08fc6213

New beginings Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b New beginings 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNew beginings Liz_zpse62da61aNew beginings 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

New beginings 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
New beginings Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
New beginings Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
New beginings Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
New beginings Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
New beginings Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
New beginings Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
New beginings Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

New beginings Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New beginings Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

New beginings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: New beginings   New beginings EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 pm

I parked my car infront of the Gilbert house. I shut my engine down of my red mini cooper. I looked over at my passenger, Jeremy. He made my night better than I imagined it ever would. Now we had to go and tell his sister that we were going to give it a shot at being together. I pulled my hair back as I said, "Are you sure you still want to do this? We can call them tomorrow after placing a few towns between us all."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:32 pm

I looked over at Liz and nodded. "There's no use in putting it off, so I guess so. Besides, there's nothing she can do about it. Do you still want to do this?" I said. I didn't really care what the outcome of this was, this is my life, I'm the only one who could control it. "Well are you ready?" I asked reaching for the door handle.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:51 pm

"Yeah I'm ready." I knew if we couldn't do this at all we would be harming ourselves. I placed my keys in my white pants pocket. I stepped out and walked over to his side. I gave him my reassuring look. I mean it's not like we were going to talk to two vampires, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 pm

"Alrighty, let's do it." I said smiling at her as I got out of the car. I walked up the steps with her and opened the front door, allowing her to go inside first. "Elena, you home?" I called out closing the door behind me.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Elena stepped out of the shower, in a towel, and stepped in front of the mirror, wiping off the steam with her right palm. "Hmm." She said quietly to herself, debating whether or not she should blow dry her hair or let it dry naturally. She preferred naturally, but that could get you sick. So she'd always blow it out. Maybe dry it with a towel? Nah, blow it. Elena pulled out the blow-drier and plugged it in, letting her hair down from the grip she had on it. She took a comb and began to brush her hair/comb it. As she would stroke it further and further down, she'd put the blow-drier close to her hair and let it dry/straighten. Finally, when she was done, she heard a door open downstairs and assumed it was Jeremy. Which it was, after being confirmed when he said, "Elena, you home?" "YUSH, BUT WAIT...MY BOOBS ARE ALL HANGING OUT LIKE SHIT..."

She got all dressed and came down to greet Jeremy. "Sorry! But I just came out of the shower and when you got here my boobs were all com...WE HAVE COMPANY!" She gave Jeremy a 'What the fuck is wrong with you' glare as she looked back at Elizabeth and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:03 pm

I walked in with jeremy. I lingered around the door. I didnt know if Elena was still pissed at me over the whole Royal Bitch I was a few weeks ago. It got really awkward when she came down talking about her shower situation. "Uh.. I can come back tomorrow I mean sunday" What I really meant to say was never. I dont know but this didnt seem right when she came down and yelled about me being their company. I smiled back as my hand reached for the door.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:30 pm

"Yes we do, is there a problem with that?" I said not feeling like putting up with her attitude tonight. I turned to Elizabeth who looked like she was about to leave. I reached for her hand, not wanting her to go "Liz, don't go, we will give her some time to get around, and then we will talk to her." I said as I gave Elena a look of get on with it. The night had been going quite smoothly until this, I didn't want anything to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:15 pm

"...But wait." She begun, getting her ghetto on. "Um...I don't even remember saying there was a problem like shit. Um....i'm just up there talking about my boobs and you just le..never mind." She said, rolling her eyes, beginning to get sick of his attitude that's been forming lately. Not her fault she thought they were ALONE in THEIR house like shit. "...Never mind, I'm pretty much done trying with you at this point." She said, once more rolling her eyes heading back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:23 pm

"Elena, wait. We need to tell you something important." I took one step in. I looked at her. Now was the time to tell her. "Let's just say your not the only Gilbert with a Salvatore." that wasn't the way I wanted it to come out but it was easier saying now then never getting that chance.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:08 pm

"Ok, sorry for bringing home a friend. You didn't have to announce youre boobs were hanging out, I honestly didn't want to know even if I was alone." I said not sure what I did to upset her, I hadn't even seen her lately. This night had quickly turned sour. I wished we would have just stayed out. I looked at Liz as she spoke and then back to Elena. By the way she was acting I really didn't care what she thought, or if shed even care.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:24 pm

On the stairs, Elena turned around and walked over to Elizabeth and Jeremy. "Wait, are you telling me that I have a doopleganger on JOHN'S bloodline too, trying to get with Stefan?" She asked, in shock, hoping this wasn't true. "I'm blown." She said walked over to the couch and falling onto it, her eyes shut and her beginning to mope. "MY LIFE'S THE WORST!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:28 pm

No and yes. Katherine keeps wanting to get with Stefan but I mean.... Its me and Jeremy. Were.. together." I said as she stopped in front of us. I didnt expect that she would ask about Katherine but who would blame her. I smirked at her as I said that me and Jeremy were taking things to a different level.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Elena's face was buried in a velvety coushion as she had no reaction to Elizabeth's announcement. Of course they were together, she just saw them. Duhhr. "GUURL. I SEE YOU TWO SO NO NEED TO ANNOUNCE THE OBVIOUS. LOVE YA, BUT GUUUURL...I HAVE A REAL P...Wait...ta-what now?"She said, plucking up like she was a demon in Charmed.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:38 pm

The obvious? They were just friends before, untill a few hours ago. He had only been home for a few days, at least two spent with me. "Oh, ok then. That's uh nice to know, i guess." I was about to leave untill she acted wired like they do on that Charmed show, as if she was a demon. "Elena? Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:46 pm

"I mean, you two..." She then made up her fingers as scissors and then started to jam them into eachother representing...that. "Wow...unexpected...but swag! ...As long as you guys are happy."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:20 pm

I had to grin at Elena's words. The fact that she thought it was about another doppleganger was pretty crazy. She then slowly but surely realized what Elizabeth was saying and I felt myself sigh as she seemed to approve. "I believe we are." I said. While it had only been a couple days together they had been through a lot, and it seemed that they were both happier when together. I looked at Liz and smiled, happy that we got this out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:42 pm

I felt better. Elena excepted Jer and I. She seemed happy about it. The only people who would have a problem with it were the three Salvatore men. "Thanks Elena. I had a feeling that you would think it was awkward because you are with my uncle....at least I think you are, and then Jeremy and I are together so..." I didnt know what to say. this has most likely been the most we have talked in over three weeks.

"I have to apologize for my bitchness a few weeks ago. I just felt wired and strange and when I said....." Jeremy just got back from Colorado and now I was about to blow it. My face turned red, I could feel the heat.

"I said I was going to have Katherine turn me it messed me up. Anyway Iam going to go now. Goodnight." I turned around and left before they could stop me. i got in my car and the water works began. I took my phone out and texted Elena.

Tell him about the accident. And I am sorry to the both of you

I looked at the message as my finger hovered over the send button. After a second or two I hit cancel. I turned my car on as I pressed the OnStar call button. I cleared my voice. "Call Katherine"

"Calling Katherine" my car responded as I drove away from the house restraining myself from crying. Why did I want to call her? I have no Idea and it scared me. I ended that call as fast as I canceled my text. I have to tell him. But when?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginings   New beginings Empty

Back to top Go down

New beginings
Page 1 of 1