Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLife goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aLife goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Life goes on -- part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:19 am

I swallowed the last bit. "Right, sorry." I told him, getting up. "Um, just to clarify." I begun, "It's not going to ya know, turn me, right?" I asked. My mind was beginning to alter, he made it seem so amazing. And it felt that way to. When you're a vampire think how much better the blood will taste when you're not drinking it from a vampire. I couldn't though, my family. my friends were and are just too precious to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:25 am

"Well if you're planning on living in the next 24 hours then no you'll stay human. Just make sure you dont die before then cause you will change." He explained licking the last drops off her shoulder whilst his own cut healed.

"Addicting isn't it?" He smiled. "Just dont drink it too much or too often and you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:35 am

"Oh, okay good." I responded. I felt like I just lost my virginity, although I probably didn't. Who knows. "Addicting isn't it?" He smiled, I nodded my head in agreement with a 3 year old's smile on my face. "Just dont drink it too much or too often and you'll be fine." He clarified. "Okay." I told him, making sure he knew I understood. "Has anyone ever told you, you have an award-winning smile?" I randomly asked him. It was true, his smile was beautiful and so was the inside of his technically beating heart. "My parents always told me to try new things and in time it would feel right. This is what they indirectly meant." I joked.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:51 am

He couldn't help but smiled at that. "No i can't say that have. In all my years not one person has time me that... until now of course." He said tucking her hair behind her ear so he could see her face better.

He threw his head back and laughed. His first proper laugh after surviving dying again. It felt good to be free again and that made him laugh even more. "I can't imagine this would be on the list of things they meant." He smirked. "It never is. What happens next on the other hand will definitely be there i'd imagine." He said touching his neck to make sure it had healed properly.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:12 am

"I can only hope." I told him, "Does that feel as good as whatever we just did?" Hopefully it does, especially with a vampire. I heard through the extremely thin Mystic Falls grapevine that Damon was a tough stud that literally never let anything or anyone get in his way. Learning first hand, I learned his soft heart was as amazing as is gorgeous face. I don't know why but I felt like we just know each other. Well, he knows me. I have a lot more than 1 day of him to find out who he was. After all he was like 100. But I was definitely intrigues. Especially by this Katherine character.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:50 pm

"Better if done at the same time." He said sitting down on the back of the chair. It had been a while since he'd done them both together since he usually did one or the other. "Usually they arent done together though, its saved for special occasions." He explained.

He rolled his head. "Put her out your mind, i have." He said sensing her thoughts weren't set on him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:58 pm

I turned to him confused, so he was on her mind for a while? Seems like he's been thinking about her since 1864. "Wait a minute," I begun, with a smile growing on my face. "You've been a vampire since 1864? Wouldn't that make you..." I was trying to calculate how old he would be in my head, but I remembered when I guessed his age I was wrong. "Wait, so what age were you when you got changed, or turned? What's the proper term?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:19 pm

He nodded. "Yeah i was around then." He said simply as he folded his arms over his chest. "I was 24 when i was turned." He said forgetting about her other question, age was very important to vampires and being 171 just wasn't old enough. He wanted to be more powerful than that, at least he could make out he was more powerful than he was.

Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:26 pm

"Woah." I said, my mouth almost completely dropping. "You're 171 years old?" That was crazy. The oldest guy I've ever been with was 23. I can surely make certain that this, 171, will never get beaten. "Would that make you like a guy milf?" I said, "Well not M-ilf. Maybe V-ilf." I corrected. "Yeah, you are a V-ilf." I told him, "Um. Is it too soon for more?" I said, motioning to his neck. He's probably not used to being the drink and not the drinker. But if he wanted some more too, I was ready willing and definitely able.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:52 pm

He shrugged. "Round about there yeah." He said in a bored tone, his age was nothing to him. He knew people twice that and thats what annoys him most. He hates those that are stronger than him.

"Vilf?" He asked in amusement. That was a new one, she seemed to be telling him a lot of new things. He was learning just as much from her as she was him, it was a weird experience altogether for him.

He thought for a few seconds and sunk his teeth into his wrist. "Just a little." He said holding his wrist out.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:09 pm

"Right." I agreed, going in for more. I took his wrist and began to drink the euphoric substance. I stopped, feeling bad because I was sucking him dry possibly and he did say only a little. I picked my head up and could feel blood on my face like a little boy who just had spaghetti & meatballs for the first time. I felt amazing, not innocent. I looked at his lips and went in, so are lips could meet up together. I started to kiss his neck and looked back up at him, bit my lips and smiled as I pulled off my sports bra, ready for my first time.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:08 pm

One taste of his blood and she was already wanting more. What did shock him however was when she stopped, usually he had to tell them to stop. "Had enough?" He asked looking down at his wrist to make sure it healing properly.

He kissed her back, and wrapped his arms around her waist before letting one of them slid up her back to tangle in her hair. He pouted slightly as she pulled away but soon found his smile again as she removed her sports bra. "Not here." He said picking her up bridal style and running with vampire speed up to his room where he set her down and pressed her against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:17 pm

"Not here," He announced, picking me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He ran faster than bolt up the stairs. I felt like Paige on Charmed, orbing. "Woah." I smiled, looking at him as the wind finally caught up to my hair. He set my down and pressed me against the wall, I began to kiss his chest up and down til I worked my way back up to is face and then his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:59 pm

He chuckled a little before pressing his lips back against hers. Her scent was delicious and it appealed to his taste buds. He gently nipped her lip and licked up the bead of blood that appeared there, she appealed more to him than she should and thats what scared him most.

As she kissed down his chest he placed a finger under her chin and directed her mouth back to his. He took a step closer so his body was pressed against hers as he popped the button of her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:21 pm

As my jeans were coming off, I wiggled and giggled. Looking back up I grabbed him back in for more kissing, only in my undies.

OOC: I guess you could just do that vampire thing to rush onto the bad.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:49 pm

He picked her up and ran over to the bed and gently laid her on her back. "You ready?" He whispered against her neck as he placed gently kisses along it and down to her chest. Preparing himself so he was ready for her answer.

He groaned and rolled over to lay beside her, panting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:00 pm

He ran us over to the bed and laid me on my back. "You ready?" He asked, whispering against my neck. "Yeah." I told him, honestly. I never thought I'd be losing my virginity to a someone I just met, let alone him being a vampire. Well, I never thought I'd be drinking and liking vampire blood either, so...yeah.

The last moment was amazingly intense. He rolled from on top of me, to lay next to me. I was painting and sweating. "Woah." I said, smiling. "That was intense," I told him, turning to face him. "And I just broke a rule."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:12 pm

He laughed. "Rules are made to be broken but you don't need to worry about that, wheres the fun in compelling people if you don't use it." He said pulling the covers over them both but more over her. "Wanna spend the night? I could walk you home i suppose."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:20 pm

I laughed and sat up. "That's right!" I said, basically forgetting. "They'd just forget." Sounded cool, even if I spent the night...or spit in their face. They'd just forget. I don't have to call and tell them I'm at Caroline's because they'll just forget. "Yeah, I wanna stay." I told him, "Stefan won't walk in, right?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:00 pm

He nodded and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her to his chest. "Don't go abusing me." He smiled. "Im not just for compelling you know." He said wiping his mouth. "Oh no he's probably off fighting some squirrell somewhere or stalking Elena. He shouldn't be back for a while."

"Now what would you like to do?" He asked. "Oh but you'll probably need to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:12 pm

"Sleeping, at 10 is for middle school kids." I informed him. "What I want..." I begun, pulling away from him and sitting up. "...I want you tell me what it's like being a vampire. Is it as depressing as it seems?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:35 pm

"Good sleep is boring." He said watching her sit up. He raised an eyebrow. "Who said it was depressing? Do i look depressed?" He asked spreading his arms so she could look at him properly. "Im loving life." He smiled, well apart from the fact everyone he ever liked seemed to like his saint of a brother.

"Whats not to like? I have everything ive ever wanted and more."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:44 pm

I gave a few giggles and laid down on my chest next to him. Turning my face, I sighed. "So you never wanted kids on you 171 years on earth?" I don't know about him but when I grow up I want a husband, a Labrador a maid and a butler that I treated with the up most respect and 2-3 kids that would love me almost as much as I loved them. Which made me think about my thoughts of wanting to become a vampire. I can't. I want to grow old and have kids and live a normal human's life. Damon looks happy on the outside, but on the inside I could tell there was something deep in there that wanted his humanity.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Her question definitely caught him off guard. Him having kids? No thats not even something he can imagine not that he'd ever thought of it since he was turned. "Kids? Hell no. Why would i want some whiney little kid on my case?" He asked. "Life is so much more simpler without them, i'd end up killing them after a while." He shrugged. When he was human he wanted nothing more than to have the typical human life, a nice house with a wife and kids, he would have done anything back then to have the life everyone considered normal. Now? Who knows, he wasn't prepared to think about it.

"Im guessing you want kids then?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Damon sounded horrible, but it all made sense. Why should you want kids when you're a vampire and that choice has been taking away from you? Why want kids when you can be the eternal stud? Why want kids when you can do what we just did all day and night and not have to worry about getting anyone pregnant. "Hmm, I see what you mean. But I would not give my human life just so I can live a vampire one forever. No offense." I told him honestly. "One more question. Did you, you know. Change or turn, willingly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on -- part 2
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next