Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLife goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aLife goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Life goes on -- part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:38 pm

"Human-non vampire? Is there any other kind of non vampire?" He asked running a hand through his hair. "Yes of course i have. I dated Caroline Forbes but shes now... never mind." He said waving it off he didn't think she'd understand that her now being vampire wasn't his fault.

Now he came to think about it all humans he had ever been with had either been killed or turned into a vampire. That was a record she was not bound to like. "Ever dated a vampire before?" He asked stupid question he knew but it could have been possible, there were plenty of vampires out their claiming to be human.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:43 pm

"Well," I begun with a dumb-kid smile on my face, "Unlike you, I've never dated outside of my species." I told him. Then again, I thought he was human. Who knows maybe there are some vampires a little more discreet than him. "Well, possibly." I admitted. "Wait, are there any other vampires in Mystic Falls?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:56 pm

"You are my species. Im just a little more evolved than you are." He said glancing out the window to guess the time. "Hmmm." He said to himself as he stood up and poured himself a glass of whiskey. "Whiskey?" He asked holding the bottle up.

He nodded. "Of course there are thousands of us out there, all looking to blend in with the humans to get a better meal." He told her. "You'd be amazed at how good we can act."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:06 pm

"Why not?" I answered him. "Wait thousands? In Mystic falls?" Uh oh, I thought.

OOC: Sorry I'm just not inspired.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:21 pm

He made poured them both a drink and handed her a glass as he took his own back to his seat. "Not in no, around Mystic Falls. Mystic Falls is placed right on top of the lay lines, they attract everything supernatural, vampires, werewolves, witches, ghosts you name it." He explained.

"The worlds not as black and white as you think it is. Your not the only type of humans out there you know. There are many kinds and im just one."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:26 pm

I took the glass and sat back down across from him. "Thanks." I said. Damon was explaining witching ghosts and werewolves oh my! "And what exactly kind of human am I?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:35 pm

He smiled. "The normal kind? Seeing as you are neither vampire, werewolf or witch." He said. "People forget we are human as well." He said making his face look like he was hurt. "It hurts you know, we are people too." He moaned as if he was actually serious before letting out a little laugh.

"How very Stefan like."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:41 pm

When Damon began to moan I was ready to jump up and hug him, until I heard him laughing. "How very Stefan like." He laughed. "Yeah, haha." I laughed, awkwardly but committedly. "Is it hot in here?" I asked.

Last edited by Kit kat. [: on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:49 pm

"Yeah it is." He said pulling off shirt and throwing it on the chair beside him. "Could just be me. I'm smoking hot but its better to be safe than sorry right." He smiled spreading his arms along the back of the chair again as he eyed her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:57 pm

I set my drink down and tilted my head. "Right." I agreed, biting my lip and eyeing him back. This particular day I was wearing a blue stripped blouse which in all reality was kind of warm. Not sweating warm, but comfortable warm. Matching Damon, I unbuttoned the 6 buttons and pulled it off leaving me with just a hot pink sports bra on and tossing it on the same chair. Yes, I wear a sportsbra under my blouse. Sue me! "So I'm guessing you don't have AC." I asked.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:07 pm

He watches as she pulled of her shirt, one side of his mouth pulling up into a smile. After a few seconds of hearing her words he got up and strode over to the wall closest to the door. "Oh no i do..." He said sending his fist into the AC control panel. "But it just broke." He said pulling it off the wall and throwing the panel out the window.

"Such a shame really." He said downing his glass of whiskey. "Its getting late. Whens curfew?" He asked glancing down at his watch.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:13 pm

I laughed, well sort of. "Well I'm 18, and my parents are cool." I begun. My parents were the balm, they let me do whatever as long I follow 3 rules. "Curfew is whenever I want." I continued, "As long as I don't come home drunk, pregnant or de-flowered." The I thought for a moment. "But with you around I have a feeling some rule will be broken" I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:28 pm

He nodded. "18's always good." He said. "I could always make them... forget." He smirked, he liked to get his way and no parent was going to stop that, not anymore. He got enough of that from his father. "Well im not a total monster..." He smiled. "...you can't get pregnant." He said pouring them both another glass of whiskey.

"As for the other two, well, im making no promises." He said giving her a wink as he lifted his glass up in cheers. "To being alive." He said before downing the drink.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:34 pm

I let out a short laugh that came with my breath. I lifted replicated by raising my glass. "Yep, to life. Let's hope you make no promises tonight." I said sarcastically crossing my legs and sipping my whisky. "Oh, I've been meaning to ask you. So since you don't sparkle how do you walk in the daylight?"

Last edited by Kit kat. [: on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:46 pm

He smiled. "I can guarantee i wont. I don't make those i can't keep." He said noting her actions. "Will this be your first?" He asked placing the glass on the table as he glanced out the window.

He turned back and smiled to her. "Nice try but i can't reveal all our secrets. How do i know you won't go tell some hunter as soon as you leave?" He asked turning his back on the window to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:53 pm

I laughed, "Because I didn't know they actually existed until right this moment." I said with a smile on my face the entire. "Hmm," I began standing up, "It might be, if you're l---" I noticed a printed 1860's photo on the bookshelf. "Oh my god," I said turning around showing the picture to Damon. "1864? Elena's a vampire?" I asked, it looked like her but it said Katherine.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:11 am

"Cause you didn't." He said, what an idiot, alerting her to the hunters. Nice one Damon. "Just forget about that, they aren't important anyway." He said watching her as she moved.

"If im... what?" He asked raising one eyebrow. He moved over to her and looked down at the picture. "Forget about her, its not Elena." He said throwing it behind him back onto the table as his lips met hers. Katherine always got in the way.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:19 am

I completely forgot about the Elena look-a-like when Damon began to kiss me. It was extra awesome because his shirt was already off. I've been like dreaming of this moment since I first saw him at the '50s in last year. We continued kissing until that awkward moment where we both stop and someone says something. "Lucky." I blurted out, at the worst time. I also sounded as if I was in aw, which I was. It seemed a little more awkward than I thought it would be seeing ass he's probably 100 and I'm 18.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:28 am

He placed a hand on her cheek as he began to kiss her and he just let their lips work together. Once she pulled away he just smiled. "Shhh." He said placing a finger on her lips as he moved to kiss along her neck and jawline slowly making his way back up to her lips.

"Talkings over rated." He whispered against her lips before snaking his other arm around her waist and pulling her to him.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:34 am

We continued kissing as we slowly turned over so we were basically lying on the but kissing while he was on top and I was underneath. "You know, I'm glad I'm not drunk. I want to remember." I told him, basically gazing in his eyes waiting for him to tell me something cheezy like 'talking is overrated'. "Just don't do that think where you make me forget."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:46 am

He smiled against her lips. "Its the gift of life, it results in life and makes you feel more alive. It makes you feel more than you normally would because your skin feels more sensitive. It should never be forgotten." He said softly trailing his hand down her spine as he tilted her head to the side with the other.

"This will hurt a little but don't fight it." He said before sinking his teeth into her neck and licking up the escaping blood.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:52 am

"This will hurt a little but don't fight it." He said, confusing me. "What do you me--." Before I could finish I could see his face become vainy and I saw his fangs stuck out. "Wai--." He sunk his fangs into me. It hurt more than a little, but also felt amazing. I can't explain. I was breathing heavily and closed my eyes to fully enjoy the experience. I never imagined my first time would be with Damon, let alone a vampire Damon. "It doesn't." I told him with my eyes still closed, as it was starting to feel less forced.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:00 am

He just let the blood pour into his mouth as the connection between the opened revealing her emotions and hints of her thoughts. Thoughts of the vampire Damon were first to be shown, that amused him a little to say the least. He pulled his head away and reached for the letter knife on the table.

"Here." He said pressing the knife into his neck and dragging it down enough for his blood to flow. "Don't let it go to waste." He said returning back to her neck for a little more.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:05 am

It kind of felt like I was trying drugs, which I never have. When he reached for the letter opener I was confused but when pressed the knife to his neck I just got hypnotized. "Okay." I said almost forcing myself on him. I was now on top and drinking his blood, it tasted weird at first but then it begun to get addicting. "Oh my God." I said, breathing heavily, before going back in for another hit.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:12 am

Minutes past and he finally stopped. He couldn't take too much cause he wanted her to stay alive. He waited patiently for his blood to do its work before lightly tapping her on the shoulder. "Thats enough." He said lightly easing her away from his neck, it was dangerous for her to drink too much. She said herself she didn't want to become like him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on -- part 2   Life goes on -- part 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on -- part 2
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next