Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Its my Life. Staff_zps08fc6213

Its my Life. Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Its my Life. 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nIts my Life. Liz_zpse62da61aIts my Life. 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Its my Life. 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Its my Life. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Its my Life. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Its my Life. Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Its my Life. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Its my Life. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Its my Life. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Its my Life. Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Its my Life. Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Its my Life. Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Its my Life.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Its my Life. Empty
PostSubject: Its my Life.   Its my Life. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Its my life, and this is my choice. I have stood here and a made a list of the pro's and con's of my choices and options. I know I chose the best one, not just for me but for Jeremy and Sohpia. All of my friends and family were supernatural beings except them. I stood up and placed my list in my apron as I walked to our out and in box. I stamped my ticket back in and resumed my shift. I poured a red wine and kept it under the bar as I cleaned some glasses. The Grill was quiet, but what do you expect from a small town eatery?
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501

Its my Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its my Life.   Its my Life. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Irene made her way to the Grill, happy that this time she was only going to have a few drinks and then go elsewhere. Being in a small town often annoyed her because there were so few things to do. But that night she had other plans.

Entering the Grill with an almost undetectable grin, she went to the bar and sat down in front of the bartender, who she recognized from other times she had been there.

"Elizabeth, right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Its my Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its my Life.   Its my Life. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:07 pm

I looked up and saw a woman I knew all to well, Irene. "Yes, Irene." I completely forgot about my thoughts as the vampire sat infront of me. "Can I offer a drink?" I asked as I looked at the viturally dead bar/ teen hang out. Nothinf ever interesting happened. I was board out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

Its my Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its my Life.   Its my Life. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:34 pm

I pulled into the Grills parking lot and stepped out of my car. I lit up a cigarette and leaned against my car. I know cigarettes are bad for you but I couldn't help it I occasionally had to have one. I finished it and dropped it to the ground. I put it out with the heel of my boot before heading to the door. I pulled my leather jacket a little tighter and my heels clicked on the pavement. I opened the doors and walked in. People stared at me this was only the second time that I walked into the Grill. I normally hung out at the Salvatore boarding house or at Rebekah's family mansion. A lot of the towns people didn't know me yet but I assumed they heard about me, since I was the new chick in town.

I ignored their stares. The few guys that walked up to me and asked me if I wanted to hang or if I was single. I kindly told them I wasn't interested. There weren't that many people in the Grill but there was enough to irritate me. I pasted them and headed straight for the bar. I saw Elizabeth at the bar talking to a woman that was sitting in front of her. I knew she was a vampire by the fact that there wasn't a normal heart beat. I couldn't think of her name as I took a seat two stools away from her, I had seen her a few times around town. I sat down on the stool and crossed my ankles, I haven't forgotten my manners over the years and they randomly happened automatically. I looked over at Elizabeth.

"Hello Elizabeth." I said lightly to her with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Its my Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its my Life.   Its my Life. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:41 pm

I saw another woman approach the bar. I walked down to her grabbing a glass and a bottle of Jack Daniels placing it before her with a white cocktail napkin. "Hey Ray. How are you?" I asked smiling. She was one person I could tell my choice to since I dared her to turn me one time during a very drunken Truth or Dare game. She was nice. She was kinda like a womanly figure to me since I never had one.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Its my Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its my Life.   Its my Life. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:27 pm

"I'm good." I laughed a little. "Just trying to stay out of trouble. How are you?" I grabbed the bottle of Jack and unscrewed the cap. I quickly and carefully poured some into the glass. I screwed the cap back on the bottle and set it down. I casually picked up the glass and took a small sip. "May I please have a menu?" I asked politely I was in the mood for human food. I took another sip of my drink and took a side long glance at the woman two stools down.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Its my Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its my Life.   Its my Life. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:01 pm

"Sure! I'll have a Whiskey, please." Irene asked and turned her attention to the other woman, who she believed was a vampire. It wouldn't surprise her, with the amount of vampires that small town seemed to have. And they all lived right under the clueless human's noses.

"I don't believe we've met before. I'm Irene." She introduced herself, looking curiously at the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Its my Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its my Life.   Its my Life. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:32 pm

I turned to the woman as she introduced herself, my ankles still crossed. I looked at her curiously. "We haven't met but I have seen you around town." I said smirking, no one notices me unless I want to be noticed. "It's nice to meet you Irene." I nodded politely to her. "My name is Ravyn, but like Elizabeth you can call me Ray." I was on guard but I kept my demeanor calm and collected. I didn't know this vampire and I didn't know if she was here to hurt anyone or if she just wanted to keep a low profile.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Its my Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its my Life.   Its my Life. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Irene didn't know what to make of Ravyn's seemingly outgoing personality. Usually it meant that the person meant no harm, but the most expert killers were rather outgoing. She would have to get more clues to be able to determine whether she should keep looking over her shoulder or not.

"Alright." She answered. "You and Elizabeth know each other?" Irene asked, glancing from the human to the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Its my Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its my Life.   Its my Life. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:38 pm

I smiled at Irene. "You could say that." I let out a small chuckle. I took a sip of my drink and rested it back on the counter. "Let's just say I know one of her uncle's pretty well." I stated matter of factly. I turned to Elizabeth. "Speaking of your Uncle, I would like to formally apologize on behalf of our behavior. I know it's not my place to apologize for Damon and Rebekah, but I do apologize. I truly hope we didn't get you into trouble, the last time I was in here." I told her sincerely, my manners really showing themselves.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Its my Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its my Life.   Its my Life. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:22 pm

I turned around and grabbed the whiskey. I was puring it into the glass as the two talked. "Dont worry. There was nothing wrong the other day and Damon didnt do anything... At least I dont think he did." I took the glass over to Irene as I wondered if he did anything and then compelled me.

I sighed and said. "You know who I keep asking to be turned?" i knew they heard it out of my mouth a lot. But now I habe made my choice. And they needed to hear.

"Well i have to say something."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Its my Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its my Life.   Its my Life. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Irene had no idea what Elizabeth and Ravyn were talking about, but she was getting very interested in their conversation, especially with the strange turn it had taken in the end. Whatever Elizabeth was going to say, it was something important.

"What?" She asked before she could stop herself.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Its my Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its my Life.   Its my Life. EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:04 am

I looked between Elizabeth and Irene. I narrowed my eyes a little at Elizabeth. Why was she saying this in front of a vampire I didn't know. "Elizabeth this should be talked about in private!" I said glancing at Irene. Elizabeth had already asked me and Rebekah, I hoped she hadn't asked any of the other vampires in town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its my Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its my Life.   Its my Life. Empty

Back to top Go down

Its my Life.
Page 1 of 1