Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Secrets Come To Life Staff_zps08fc6213

Secrets Come To Life Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Secrets Come To Life 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSecrets Come To Life Liz_zpse62da61aSecrets Come To Life 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Secrets Come To Life 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Secrets Come To Life Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Secrets Come To Life Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Secrets Come To Life Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Secrets Come To Life Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Secrets Come To Life Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Secrets Come To Life Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Secrets Come To Life Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Secrets Come To Life Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Secrets Come To Life Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Secrets Come To Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

Bites : 79
Awesomeness : 0

Secrets Come To Life Empty
PostSubject: Secrets Come To Life   Secrets Come To Life EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:09 pm

They were having dinner at the Grill. I felt excited to have her out of the house. I pulled out Emma's chair so she could sit down and then kissed her cheek when I went and took my seat. "I'm starving!" I said with a laugh "I worked all day while you just shopped" I smirked and winked at her picking up a menu and looking through it. Cheeseburger sounded amazing and I think that's what I was going to have.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

Bites : 126

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Come To Life   Secrets Come To Life EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:19 pm

I was sitting next to Raul as I leaned onto him a bit. A smile was on my lips as I then started to hum as I read the menu some more. "This all sounds amazing." I whispered as I then found what I was going to eat. A cheeseburger. It sounded amazing as I then licked my lips slowly and closed the book at that moment. MY green eyes looked up as I met the eyes of my boyfriend and smiled. I pecked his lips a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eric Caviarni

Eric Caviarni

Bites : 10

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Come To Life   Secrets Come To Life EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:41 pm

It couldn't be possible that fate would drop the one thing he needed in life right now right in his lap. He was here grabbing a drink and there walked in the one connection he had in life, and what seemed to be his red headed girlfriend. She was hot he'd have to admit that silently to himself. Shame. He was going to upturn their world with some news. He had to bid his time though and it was interesting to watch them talk amongst each other. Blue eyes searched the place he had grown acquainted for any threat. Raul was dating a human so she was out, but his half brother was a hybrid. He had heard word of the change from other werewolves and such across the world as he tracked his brother. The brother he had never met but that all would soon change.

He took a deep breath taking another drink of his water. He loved water. It was better then drinking anything else. He sighed and stood up scraping his chair softly on the flood and walked over. "I'm sorry to come walking over here and barge in like this, but, I need to talk to you for a moment." His voice was deep, thick with importance and laced with rush of information "I know you don't know me, yet, but I'm Eric Caviarni, your half brother. Our father had a spare family on the side. I've seen you only once in my lifetime and my leads lead me here to Mystic Falls. Our father, he's still hunting you, and he's coming here. I've tried to stay one step ahead of him this whole time and if I've found you now, he's going to find you soon." He turned his blue gaze onto the red head then back to Raul. "Again I'm sorry Miss to interrupt your dinner like this, but just by chance I have ran into you Rual" He looked around the bar again then back to the couple before him.

She he was going to upturn their world. He had to though. He hated the man just as much as Raul probably did, and with the news of another family he probably would hate him more. Maybe to the point of wanting to plot to kill their werewolf father. Hopefully he hadn't changed into a Hybrid. He was older then himself and so he had power then Eric. Raul though was older then Eric and had more power then their father with the fact that he was a hybrid. But if their father had turned into one also. They would be screwed seven ways of sunday.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Come To Life   Secrets Come To Life EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:51 pm

There I sat there in utter confusion. What in the world have I gotten into. I did not care really, but why would someone be after Raul? My green eyes looked up at my hybrid boyfriend and then back at Eric. My heart was racing as my stomach as begun to do some flips as I was breathing deeply and shakily as my eyes were slightly wide. I was even becoming nervous for what was to come at that moment. One of my hands grasped onto Raul's, squeezing it a bit as I then bit my lip to help myself to calm down at that moment.

"What is going to happen if your father does find Raul, Eric?" I asked him with my shaky breath. I was lucky that I was now stuttering as I knew that I was going to stutter from the fear running through my entire body. My knees were shaking a bit as I then started to take some deep, calming breaths to relax myself at that moment right then. Even though I was calming down a bit, I then tried to be brave and strong for the hybrid besides me. Even with my knees shaking, I was being very brave. Brave for a human at least.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Come To Life   Secrets Come To Life EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:01 pm

I felt my temper boil. So much for our dinner. I listened to what the guy had to say then Emma asked a question and I sucked in a deep breath. I had told her what I did but I didn't tell her what happened whenever I moved to a place. Emily was dead because of me. Because my father killed her, and now I was sitting here with what was supposed to be my little half brother and my girlfriend. Crap. I growled under my breath and put my face into my hands yanking mine away from Emma. "I'm sorry. I don't get how you can find me just like him. Tel me do I have a tracking device attached to my back or something. A sign that says 'I'm right here?' I've changed my name three damn times to get away from that man. I'm finally just. I can't run anymore. And you? You're just remaining a werewolf even if he could strip your skin off?" I pushed back my chair and stood up. "Emma. Let's go." I didn't use her nick name and I didn't know why. I felt pissed, angry, something other then happy for this moment.
Back to top Go down
Eric Caviarni

Eric Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Come To Life   Secrets Come To Life EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Eric winced when Raul rose his voice. He looked at Raul's girlfriend and gave her a sorry look. "I remain what I am because I don't leave a trail." Raul stood up and he stood up with him. "What are you going to do, go hide in her house. I found it easily enough, I walked inside. I'm a werewolf. I don't have to ask permission I just do. And if our father is still a werewolf too he'll walk in and kill her just like your ex in New York. Don't be stupid and put her in harms way Raul" His voice was calm, he didn't raise it like Raul did he just stood there waiting for more argument.

"If Raul's father finds him, which he will don't doubt that. He will try to get Raul to submit, then if that doesn't work, he will get him to give in, if that doesn't work, he will go after everyone and everything in his life that means something. Has he told you about his ex's. I'm surprised he's even dating you. One human he killed himself. The other. Our father got to. You kill someone's wife, and they hold a grudge. Even if he had another wife on the side" He stated at Raul then looked to Emma. "If you're smart, you'll get away for a while. Let Raul deal with this alone. But I doubt you will. None of the others would. They wanted to stay and help, they wanted to prove themselves. But you're just a human Emma. Think about that. You're only going to get in the way. I've trailed behind him long enough to see the wake of his disaster in which our father wades in" he turned back to Raul and knew he would get pissed.

"I'm seriously just trying to be honest here. Life or death. You either live with him or without him, die with him, or run" He looked at Emma. "Unless you have a better idea because I know he doesn't think before he does" He watched her with serious blue eyes. "Unless he turns you. Then you can take on our father with us" he turned to Raul and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Come To Life   Secrets Come To Life EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:15 pm

There I stood with wide eyes as I then grasped onto Raul's jacket, like a little kid would to their father. Tears formed in my eyes as I then tugged onto his jacket gently for a bit. "Do not just call me a human, Eric. I am not your normal human." I sniffle a bit as I then got in front of Raul so then I was standing face to face with Eric.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Come To Life   Secrets Come To Life EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 pm

I couldn't help but bite on my tongue. Then he spoke about turning Emma and I went to lunge at him but Emma stood in front of me. "Emma. He's right, you are human. You think you're something special but you're nothing other then a human" I growled a little and put my hands on her shoulders. "And I love you for being just what and who you are. But I don't want you to get hurt either" I looked back up at Eric. "Way to come and mess shit up" I pulled her to the The front of my chest to be closer to me "You come in here and spill my life you've been stalking for so long to my girlfriend. Then tell me to change her. How messed up can you be?" I felt Emma's heart race in my hands. I could smell her tears too. I was pissed now but he only got a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Come To Life   Secrets Come To Life EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 pm

I felt my small body against his warm chest as I then looked at Eric with a slight glare. "How can you be smiling at a time like this Eric? Come on Raulie, lets get out of here." My whole night was ruin in a matter of a couple of seconds. I started to walk with Raul back to his car. My heart was still racing as my bottom lip quivered a bit. How could someone's mood change so fast in a matter of seconds. "I love you Raul." I whispered so then he knew I was going to be here for him no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Eric Caviarni

Eric Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Come To Life   Secrets Come To Life EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:44 pm

He shook his head when she spoke to him. "I'm not laughing. I'm grinning, get it right" He looked at Raul when she tried to leave. "You know I'll just follow you to her house. You don't understand do you because you don't know. Raul though, he knows. He knows what shit storm is coming after him. If you try to run away from me you're going to get killed by out father. So stop being the biggest baddest human around Emma Knight" He squinted his eyes at her and Raul yanked his hand away from her and approached him. "Hey man. I'm just trying to warn you. We're family. If something doesn't change he's going to kill you, and I'd rather get to know you without the stalking and secret after you and I kill him. Not after your dead and I find more pieces of you around your scattered life. Loose the girl. Then come find me" He shrugged and stepped around Raul who stood blinded with rage it seemed like and approached Emma.

"Let him change you if you want to work things out. Or you're going to end up dead like the last girlfriends. Don't doubt that. 12 dead girls following his 12 homes. You need to know his past before thinking of his future Emma. Seriously. Consider it" He shook his head and turned away walking out from the Grill and leaving them in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Come To Life   Secrets Come To Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets Come To Life
Page 1 of 1