Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Secrets (Myra Anderson) Staff_zps08fc6213

Secrets (Myra Anderson) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Secrets (Myra Anderson) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSecrets (Myra Anderson) Liz_zpse62da61aSecrets (Myra Anderson) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Secrets (Myra Anderson) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Secrets (Myra Anderson) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Secrets (Myra Anderson) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Secrets (Myra Anderson) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Secrets (Myra Anderson) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Secrets (Myra Anderson) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Secrets (Myra Anderson) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Secrets (Myra Anderson) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Secrets (Myra Anderson) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Secrets (Myra Anderson) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Secrets (Myra Anderson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Bites : 281
Awesomeness : 0

Secrets (Myra Anderson) Empty
PostSubject: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:04 pm

Alex had just finished dinner and by dinner means having to drain fresh blood from some human. The forest was a hell of a good place to go hunt for food. The police could just say that there's another animal attack even if it wasn't really an animal who had done the crime. He was walking slowly on the forest, satisfied with his new kill.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Bites : 98

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Myra looked to either side of her, she had quite enjoyed the tour that she had before. She held onto her bag in her right hand and set it down in the forest. It was a full moon that night and she needed to tie herself up or something before she did anything stupid. She remembered the last people she killed last time. She really did not want to do that again. She looked up and noticed Alex off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:52 pm

While strolling around, Alex sensed that he wasn't alone in the forest. He was sure that it wasn't any animal but a human. With his keen sense of sight, he saw surprised to see Myra, the girl he met from the music store yesterday. As he noticed that Myra had already seen her, there won't be any point in hiding. He ran as fast as he could(in a normal human speed) towards her. "Hey."He greeted the girl.I wonder what she's doing here with a bag.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Myra started to get nervous, if he saw what was in there he would know what she was. Maybe she could pretend to be a hunter for the supernatural? That might work perhaps. She sighed and placed the bag on the ground, she hoped the moon wouldn't transform her anytime soon. She needed to get away from him fast, she did not want him to get hurt by her. She wasn't sure how well she could control her bites. "Hey, what are you doing here in the woods at night? Shouldn't you be at home in the safety that is set there?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Alex looked at Myra still puzzled at her presence in the forest. "Well, I was looking for something important."He said with a shrug. It was dark and his excuse wasn't that good but it was the best he could think at the moment. "The question is, what are you doing here? And your bag looks kinda heavy."He focused his gaze to the bag on the ground. "Are you gonna dump a body or something?"He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:09 pm

She laughed a little bit, "Now why would I do that? I am not a vampire or murderer that would be dumping bodies in certain places. I am just looking about trying to keep the town safe. I hear there is a bit population of supernaturals in this town." She said the partial truth. She did know of a bunch here but she was also one of them. She made sure she included vervane and a stake in the bag just in case people asked questions "Chains for the werewolf. Vervane and a stake for the vampires. Though.. I don't really kill them." She smiled and looked at him in a way that said that she knew what he was.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:16 pm

"You believe in vampire stuff? So you're like Buffy the vampire slayer."He said. He leaned against the tree knowing that their conversation would last a bit longer. To say that he was surprised would be a lie, he felt that the girl wasn't just a simple human. She had to have some knowledge regarding the supernatural. A grin appeared on his face as she gave him an accusing look. "Me? A vampire. What made you think of that? I don't sparkle or anything."He chuckled. "And what can be the use of chains against the werewolves? I thought a silver dagger would kill them."He said pretending to be ignorant. Alex wouldn't admit that he's a vampire that easily.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:32 pm

"I have the ability to sense the supernatural. Don't try to run in bunny trails. Of course I believe in vampires and werewolves. I have believed in it since I was born. My parents knew about it and told me. Also, silver daggers are just myth. They can't kill werewolves. Trust me, its been tried before. I know how to kill them though but I promised my parents to only kill if I am threatened or something along the lines." She watched him grin.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:53 am

I have the ability to sense the supernatural, he recalled what she said. If that was the case, she must have known what he was from the beginning. Judging her from her knowledge, she pretty much knew a lot about the supernatural. It wasn't just a bluff considering she knew about vervain which was highly uncommon to be found in vampire stories. "So you believe that I'm a vampire eh?"If Myra really knew what he was then Alex don't see any point in pretending to be a human. He put his hands up in a mocked defeat. "Fine. You should have pretended that you don't know what I really am to prolong the fun."He sent her a wink. His lapus lazuli necklace was hidden under his shirt and it was something that made vampire quite obvious. If he saw someone wearing one, most probably he or she is a vampire like him."Judging from your ability, you're either a witch though I don't think stakes would be necessary if you are really one so I'm also in the conclusion that you might not be a human."Alex was almost sure that she's a werewolf though she could be a vampire as well.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:46 pm

"I might, I might not be.. I will just let you to continue to guess." She was hoping to brush him off so that she didn't have to turn right in front of him. She noticed that the moon was starting to climb. "Though you better leave soon so that if I do bump into a werewolf or something you won't get hurt. I know what happens if a vampire is bitten by a werewolf. I won't want to take that chance around you."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:01 am

Alex just sighed when Myra didn't answer if she was human or not. Even if there wouldn't be much for him if he figure out that if she's human or not, he was in for the thrill and to satisfy his curiosity. Instead of fleeing from Myra's warning, Alex didn't bother to move and just watched Myra. "Thank you for the advice but I think I'm good. " It was stupidity to stay out for a full moon especially for a vampire like him but he was confident that if there would be any werewolf around the corner, he would here them transform. If a werewolf appear, Myra would be force to fight that thing or she'll transform into one.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

"Seriously, I mean leave.." She looked a little nervous. She did not want to transform in front of him especially since he was a vampire. "Though I am curious, are you one of those vampires that are enemies with werewolves? or one that likes to make peace with everyone?" She started to walk away a little bit. She didn't think she could have the privacy to chain herself or anything. She was a bit nervous because she did not want him to see her transform at all.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:23 am

Alex lazily walked towards Myra that he was only inches away from her. "Why would I?"He taunted her. He could feel that Myra has something to do with werewolves. He didn't believe that she was protecting him unless she liked him which she obviously don't. As she walked away, Alex crossed his arms. "I may have enemies and maybe even some werewolves but I don't hate them. Actually they're a good help in keeping the vamp population in control."He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:31 am

She chuckled quietly, "I just don't want you to get hurt. I might be bumping into a werewolf tonight." She looked up at the moon and thought that she better set up the chains now before she started to transform. She quickly took them out and put them around a tree somewhat knowing it wouldn't hold strongly. She was already feeling some change and it was coming on quick. A tear went down her cheek as she sipped some of her water. She learned to endure the pain in silence. By now she guessed the vampire would know what she was. She quickly chained herself to a tree. She drank some more of the water and leaned against the tree. "I just don't want you to be surprised if I transform into one tonight. I don't want you to hate me for it."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:38 am

Things started to make sense through Myra's next action. So that's why she wanted me away, he thought as he continue to watch Myra chained herself. He pitied werewolves honestly but his pity wouln't do anything and so he just continue to ignore his feelings. "The battle between the vampires and werewolves isn't my fight. I don't really care if you're one besides how can I hate someone who liked classical musics?"He grinned. The transformation was painful from what he had gathered and trying to fool around was his way of helping. "Do you need anything before...you know."He looked at the sky and the moon would appear very soon.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:41 am

"I don't need anything. But when I change back I need to find my clothes... other than the pain, being found naked is perhaps the worst." She chuckled to herself as some of the pain started. She couldn't stop it now. A few minutes later she was in her wolf form. She looked calm as if the wolf inside of her was being controlled somehow. She obviously drank too much wolfsbane which somewhat made the wolf inside of her tired. She did not really go out of control other than the one time she lunged at him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:50 am

"Finding a woman naked in the forest. Wow, that's a nice suggestion."He winked at her with a playful look on his brown eyes. It did sound a nice suggestion and Alex could be a pervert if he wanted too but most of the times, he just liked teasing or annoying people, a hobby that he should change. He haven't seen any actual transformation in years and it made him decide to stay a bit until she transform into a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:49 pm

She chuckled a little bit at his manner and wondered if he would be good company for this."Fine, stay if you wish..." She quickly set aside a fresh batch of clothes and made sure the music was on before she started acting up and her bones start moving. There were a couple of times that she yelled out but the transformation happened quickly.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:31 pm

It wasn't long until Myra transformed into her wolf form. He wolf whistled and stood there looking at her new form. It would be wise for a vampire to leave once a werewolf was at sight though Alex was far from being wise. "Myra you still there?"Alex was still unclear with the idea of werewolves if they knew what they were doing after the transformation began.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:40 pm

The wolf looked up at the vampire and snarled at him. She rushed forward but was stopped by the chains that held. She was chained up strong but there was no promise that it would hold. She barked and growled at him as she rushed at him again breaking the chains. She knew that there were better places to transform but she had no other choice. Right now she lost herself to the wolf inside of her and that was told to kill the vampire. If Myra was able to control it she would, but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 am

Myra's action just proved that she wasn't in control anymore. It was the wolf part of her that was in control. Looking at the chains, he knew that it wouldn't last any longer if she would continue lunging at him. With the chains already broken, Alex sighed. He could fight Myra though if he did, he would have to hurt her and it was something Alex didn't want to happen. He stayed in the forest with his free will and hurting the wolf who was Myra wasn't very like him. Before giving the wolf an opportunity to bite him, Alex run with his full vampire speed as he tried to escape from the werewolf who would probably want to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:15 am

Myra stopped right there, she was trying to experiment at controlling herself. The times when she went out and lunged at him was when the wolf took over. Still this desire to kill the vampire was too much. She started digging at the ground instead to see if her wolf part would follow, instead it took over again and went after the vampire. She knew she had to keep her mouth shut during all this. She really wished this all to be over.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:02 am

As much as Alex thought that he only cared for himself, he does care for some people. He may not be even aware of it. When the wolf continued to follow him, Alex decided to run around to the part of the forest where the possibility of a person getting lost is very slim. He stopped and waited until the werewolf got into his sight again. If he ran away, chances are the werewolf would find him again and he would rather play the chasing game until the moon was out of the scene which would mean he had to keep up with Myra for a few more hours.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Myra rushed at him and scratched his leg, thankfully her scratches weren't deadly. She backed away once she realized what she did before another bout of being uncontrolled came over her.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Aex let out a snarl as the werewolf managed to scratch his leg. He ran around the forest again even if the wolf took a few steps back as if it knew what she has done. His speed was slower than before due to the wound though he was thankful that it wasn't a bite.Taking chances with the werewolf was a suicide mission and yet he decided to befriend one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Myra Anderson)   Secrets (Myra Anderson) Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets (Myra Anderson)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next