Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Damages (Part 1) Staff_zps08fc6213

Damages (Part 1) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Damages (Part 1) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nDamages (Part 1) Liz_zpse62da61aDamages (Part 1) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Damages (Part 1) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Damages (Part 1) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Damages (Part 1) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Damages (Part 1) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Damages (Part 1) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Damages (Part 1) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Damages (Part 1) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Damages (Part 1) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Damages (Part 1) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Damages (Part 1) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Damages (Part 1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:16 pm

I had been in the Master Bedroom. I had on gloves placing Vervain around the closet door into a powdery substance, rubbing it on every where until it made the door look like it was painted on. "Everything's in order," I said to myself throwing the gloves carefully, making sure I don't the crap on my hands. I fed again before I came in here. I had Damon Salvatore follow me to this spot, the stupid idiot. I sprayed the room with lysol, completely killing the scent of the Vervain, so that Damon wouldn't know the difference. "Let the Damage begin," I said, waiting for the outraged Salvatore to come barging in like the true idiot he is.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Damon was more than annoyed to see the kid show up. Elena was here at this ball and he couldn't stand the thought of him being anywhere near her especially not after his threat. As soon as he saw him he'd followed him. He didn't care where he went or what he was up to he was just going to end this kid once and for all. He should have killed him in the graveyard when he had the chance.

As he approached the master bedroom where he knew the boy was hiding he straightened his leather jacket and stopped at the door. With one kick he kicked it off it's hinges sending it to the other side of the room. "You should have ran when you had the chance."
Back to top Go down

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:42 pm

I smirked at Damon and said, "Now why would I do that, when I still didn't get to make a meal out of your Doppleganger Whore?" I asked, dashing at him, throwing him to ground grabbing him by the neck. I snarled at him, and said, picking him up, "I'm going to enjoy this," and throwing him into a huge glass mirror.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Damon growled, the sound bubbling up from the bottom of his stomach and right up to his throat. "If you so much as lay a finger on her, ill leave you wishing for death." He warned as he was suddenly threw into a glass mirror. "Great, now it's my turn." He smirked getting to his feet and rushing over to Galvin with a piece of mirror in hand. Once he had him pinned against the wall he shoved the long shard of glass into his stomach and twisted it.

"Not nearly as much as me."
Back to top Go down

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:05 pm

I laughed as he twisted the knife in my stomach. "Oh that's very kind of you, but I have some very bad news for you," I said, dashing Damon's hold, having the glass in my stomach still I grabbed the gloves that had Vervain on them, and smeared it over on his face. "Vervain does wonders," I said, taking the chunk of glass out of my chest, then stabbing the Dazed Damon in the back.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Damons growl filled what would have been screams of pain as his face began to burn. He would not let him hear him in pain, that would give him the satisfaction he did not want him to have. Just as he began to get his senses back on track a pain pierced his back. Now he was annoyed beyond even words. Before even getting his senses back on track he spun around took Galvin by the neck and threw him across the room as far from him as possible to give him time to recover.
Back to top Go down

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:39 pm

I landed on my own to feet grinning with excitement. Now, for the Climax, I thought, continuing to grin at the angry Salvatore. I backed up to the closet door, placing my hands on the door knob, blacking out, and my fangs growing. "It'll taste so good once I dig my fangs into your Doppleganger Bitch. I might even dig my fangs into your brother, and niece right within your sight, being completely useless to do anything." I said, laughing. C'mon! Take the damn bait, already! I thought to myself. The moment was so right. I was just itching for this moment!
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Once Galvin was safely on the other side of the room Damon took a few seconds to wipe his face. He knew it was a little too late but he had to get it off anyway. He took a deep breath to cool himself down and smiled. "Go ahead by all means lead the way." He said holding his arm out towards the bedroom door as he slowly stalked towards him.

"I would love to see you get your ass kicked by a vegetarian." He smirked.
Back to top Go down

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:15 pm

I smirked, pulling out a knife out of my back pocket. I quietly opened it, and said, "Well, sadly for you, you actually won't get to." I snarled, using my supernatural speed slashing my knife across his face. The blade was also laced with Vervain. I was extremely cautious and prepared. I knew the Salvatore Family were a bunch of oldies, so I decided to fight dirty. I grabbed the sledgehammer from my dufflebag that was laying on the bed, and drove the hunk of metal to his head, knocking him to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Damon growled once again. No one marked his face. He was trademarked for his good looks and sarcasm and no one was going to take that from him. Especially not some teenage wannabe. But just as he turned to make an attack a searing pain split his head open and he was left falling into the darkness.
Back to top Go down

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:47 pm

I grinned as I looked at the unconcious Damon, lying groggily on the ground I started drag him carefully, but fast across the Carpet. "Goddamn, you're fat!" I said, grunting while pulling him into the closet. I finally put him in there, lazily, and shut the door. I used my supernatural speed to speed it up so that way, I could go find the other Salvatore, Stefan. I latched two metal bars, wrapping them around the sliding door handles, and connecting the doors together so that way if he wakes up He won't be able to break free. I took my bottle of powdery Vervain, and smeared it onto the chain and metal bars with another pair of gloves, so I didn't have to burn myself by doing it. I tossed the gloves onto the bed, and left the Master Bedroom, completely satisfied. "One down, one to go, but first things first, I might stop by to see the Doppleganger Slut," I said to myself, walking down the hallway back into the Gala. It was like I didn't even leave for the Upstairs part of the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Elena sighed, chugging down the last of her red wine as she looked around to make sure everyone didn't see. She wouldn't be as much of a lady if people knew she did that crap. Damon had randomly left to go somewhere, Stefan was out of sight and she didn't see anybody worth talking to. Just those old people that were probably there when the town begun. Oh the irony.
Back to top Go down

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:25 pm

I walked over to the Doppleganger who, to my amusement had chugged her red wine. Damn! She chugged it like she was at a funeral! I thought to myself, trying to fight the urge to laugh. I got to her, offering my hand for a dance. I want to say, "Get up, ya whore, but instead, I said, "I'm sorry for the intrusion, but would you like to dance?" I said, giving her a sincere and gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Elena was startled when she heard a voice, she heard footsteps but just assumed it was some party people. She turned around and smiled. It was a guy, around her age, offering to dance. She looked around for Damon or Stefan, but neither were anywhere to be found so she just smiled and nodded. "Sure, why not?" She asked, flashing a smile as she waited for him to lead.
Back to top Go down

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:02 am

I had given her a smile, and gently grabbed her hand, putting my other on her waist. We glided through the Gala, dancing at the very center. I twirled and then brought her back to me, catching her, and gave her a smile as I looked down at her. "My name is Galvin, may I ask your name, miss?" I asked, even though I already knew her name. I was surprised that my fangs didn't grow or me blacking out at the smell of her blood. It's intoxicating. No wonder Damon didn't want me going no where near her," I thought, lifting Elena back up, leading her again. "You're a really good dancer," I said, smiling at her. I was going to compel her, but I smelled Vervain coming from her, so I knew it wouldn't work. Well, there goes my chance of having some of drug-intoxicating blood, but knowing Damon is pissed off for him knowing I'm with her is all worth while for now," I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:58 pm

"You can, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna answer." Elena told him smiling, until she begun to feel super dirty because she sounded the least bit like Katherine. "Elena, I'm Elena." She answered, feeling a bit better.

"Trust me, you're much better." She complimented.
Back to top Go down

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:14 pm

I chuckled at her remark, and then she told me her name. "Well, it's nice to make your acquaintance, Elena," I said, smiling at her, lifting her up, then brought her down, with my right arm on her back, and my left hand holding hers. I smiled down at her, and said, "Thank you, but you must admit, it takes two to tango," I smirked at her, while quirking an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damages (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages (Part 1)   Damages (Part 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Damages (Part 1)
Page 1 of 1