Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Blood Moon (part 1) Staff_zps08fc6213

Blood Moon (part 1) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Blood Moon (part 1) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBlood Moon (part 1) Liz_zpse62da61aBlood Moon (part 1) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Blood Moon (part 1) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Blood Moon (part 1) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Blood Moon (part 1) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Blood Moon (part 1) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Blood Moon (part 1) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Blood Moon (part 1) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Blood Moon (part 1) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Blood Moon (part 1) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Blood Moon (part 1) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Blood Moon (part 1) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Blood Moon (part 1)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Blood Moon (part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Elizabeth dropped me off at the Forest, even though I wanted her to stay. I asked her if she could, but she said that she had something important to do. I walked over to The man that was standing by a tree. Elizabeth said that he could help me with the Full Moon. I didn't know until now that I was going to turn. It scared me to death. What if I kill this man? I thought to myself. What if I don't even turn? I thought as well. all of these different questions popped up into my head. I was still learning how to cope with the Supernatural world. "Hello," I said shyly, looking at the man. I never met him, so I was kind of nervous. Does he even know I'm a Hybrid? I thought, looking at him with my weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:14 pm

I stood out in the forest waiting for this guy Elizabeth wanted me to talk to. Said I was the only one who might be able to help him. I had a pretty good guess it was someone who turned into a werewolf or Hybrid, it didn't even surprise me that Elizabeth knew one. I watched out in the forest waiting for Liz to come, I had my back turned to the road but then I heard her car approaching then take off after she dropped off somone. Footsteps came closer and the person spoke a greeting. I turned to see a guy who was looking pretty shy and scared. "Hey, your Brendon right?" I asked. I was trying to be nice cause I really didn't want to be here. I already had enough to deal with but I only accepted doing this cause I wish I had somebody to help me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:23 pm

"Y-yeah," I said, stuttering. I was afraid of a lot of things now, like hurting this man, hurting someone else if I break loose, or hurting myself somehow. I looked up at the man, who was extremely taller than me. Well, that was because I was turned as a ten year old, so it made sense. His height made me even more nervous for some reason. "I'm sorry to say this, but I need something to drink." I said, frantically. For some reason, I have been even hungrier ever since the day began. I had twenty Thermos bags of blood. I even stopped for awhile, but then got hungry again. It scared me like hell.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Wow this guy was a nervous wreck. Oh Liz what did you get me into? As Brendon started drinking from the thermos cause he was I'm guessing afraid and nervous I took it from him. "Okay I don't know you that well but your really gonna have to calm down. Its gonna be hard to help you if your freaking out." I told him. I wanted to try and be nicer to him but this guy needed a big push so authority was the only way to get that done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:54 pm

"I'm sorry," I said, looking at him. "It's just ... turning at my age ... and especially since I was attacked as a child ... that takes a toll on you." I said, smiling weakly again at the man. "I'll try to be calm." I said, taking a breath. Usually, that worked for me when I was Human, and I thought it would work for me ... Sadly, it didn't help at all. I stilled tried to remain calm. "So, are you a Hybrid, or a Werewolf?" I asked, looking at the man. I could tell when I'm near a Vampire. All you have to do is hear if their heart isn't beating, but when I hear a heart beat, I Have to fight myself, not wanting to rip that person's heart out and suck it dry like a Caprisun Pouch.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:21 pm

I handed him back his thermos. "Its fine and to answer your question I'm a Hybrid." I told him. "What did you mean when you said 'turning at my age'?" I asked. Brendon must have gone through some different ordeal than I did cause nothing was making sense right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:34 pm

I laughed. "Well, look at me," I said, standing up. "I look like I'm ten, and that's because I was ten when I was turned only a few weeks ago..." I said, biting my lip. "I don't even know who turned me. I just woke up in an alleyway in town." I said, my voice cracking. I had met Elizabeth only a few days ago." I said, telling the truth. "She ... helped me more than I can be greatful for." I said, smiling. She helped me control my instincts, showing me other ways than feeding off of people, pulling them out on the streets, draining them completely until they look like a raisin." I said, tears coming down my face. I wiped my tears away, trying to remain calm. The tears would have to wait. Suddenly, I thought of Galvin. I wish he could be here, but I didn't want him to see what I'd be turning into tonight ... and I have a feeling that it's going to be awful. I looked at the thermos, drinking from it shyly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:48 pm

I can't believe she sent me a ten year old, no I can't believe someone would turn a ten year old. "So you must have had the werewolf gene to be turned into a Hyrbid right?" I asked. He can't just be turned into a werewolf then a Hybrid. He went on to say how Liz helped him control his cravings and started to cry. I know I was going to be a little meaner but its not cool to see kids cry, especially when they go through something horrible like this. "Hey look its going to be okay, I'm here to help you and Elizabeth will too." I told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:58 pm

I looked at Tyler, forming a smile. He asked me if I knew that I had the werewolf gene. "I didn't know that I had the gene. I didn't even know all of this existed until I became one, and ripped a kid's throat out at the park on the night I woke up." I said, sighing. "All I remember was that I was hungry, and I smelled my new 'food'." I said, rubbing my face. "What about you? How did you ... cope with ... all of this happening when you found out that you were a Supernatural?" I asked, trying to be polite about it. I hated not having the emotions that I had when I was Human.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 pm

I don't think Klaus is evil enough to turn a ten year old and hinestly what would he need a ten year old Hybrid for? buts its Elena's blood he needs to turn with, man this is a mess already. I ran a hand through my hair figuring out how to answer him. "Well it was hard for me, I had people who cared but most of them lied to me and I was kinda pissed plus the fact the only person I could ask for help was killed." I said thinking of Mason and what Damon did to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:25 pm

"I just sat there, listening to Tyler's story. I thought it was rather sad. He went through exactly what I went through. Sure, our stories weren't exactly the same, but they were pretty much the same - full of shit, that didn't need to happen. "I'm sorry to hear that." I said. I looked up at the sky, then back at Tyler. "So, when exactly am I supposed to turn? Do I turn on my own or what?" I asked, smiling at Tyler, staring up at the sky. I waited patiently for Tyler to answer my question, laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:09 pm

"Thats whats better then being a werewolf. Every month during a full moon, whether you want to or not you turn. As a Hybrid you can change at will." I told him. I wasn't happy that I was Immortal but I was happy I didn't have to endure that pain. "The only thing you'll have to worry about is the feeding because of the vampire part, but I can help and so can Liz."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:20 pm

I nodded, listening to Tyler's every word. A huge bundle of relief fell on my back. "Oh, thank goodness - I thought I was going turn by force." I admitted, scratching my head at Tyler. "Now I do feel stupid for being nervous," I said, laughing. That's when Tyler said that the hard part of turning was the hunger part. "Well, no wonder I've been draining thermoses dry like freaking kool-aid pouches." I said sitting up. "If I control my hunger, will I be stable enough to ..." I paused, thinking of my Brother again. It would be nice to be near him without my fangs growing out, I thought. "to be near Humans?" I asked, looking at Tyler. I really wanted to be near Galvin again, and this is the best chance I have to be near him, without trying to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:23 pm

"Control it enough yea you can be around humans. I'm around them all the time, so are some of the people I know who are also supernatural." I said. I wouldn't say friends cause Klaus, Rebekah, and the Salvatores weren't really my friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 pm

I smiled at Tyler. "Well, I hope you and me become friends." I said, smiling at him. Tyler was Generous to help me through this crap, so I think it would be nice to become friends, in time. It was funny, because when I was being attacked my "maker", I thought my time had ran out. I'm glad it didn't. I don't see the point in killing the person who turned me. It just causes more and more blood being spilled, and I can do that purposely, or by accident just fine. I looked at the thermos that was still in my hand. It still had a lot of blood still in it. Suddenly, I threw the thermos into the depths of the forest. "That's one way to control your hanger." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:41 pm

I put my arm on his shoulder and squeezed to show him that in time we would become friends. He then threw the thermos in forest. "Yea but that wouldn't be such a good idea. There are humans here that do know about the supernatural and they don't like us so throwing that thermos with blood is gonna cause alot of questions." I told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:51 pm

I hugged Tyler, and then he told me about Human that know about "us". "Whoops, my bad," I said, as I got up. I dashed through the bushes. I was surprised by how far I threw it. I followed the scent of blood, and found the thermos. I picked it up, dashing back to Tyler with my Supernatural speed. "Got the therm-" I stopped abruptly, when a man suddenly appeared in front of us. If my heart was beating, it would've stopped beating. This man - He was ... powerful - more powerful than David. I didn't speek, I just gave Tyler a worried and terrified look. Who is this guy? I thought, asking myself. I wanted to look away from the man, but ... I couldn't move. I was completely stunned in fear.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:12 am

Unexpectdly Brendon hugged me but I let him, he seemed like a good enough kid. He then got up and went to pick up the thermos and judging by how far away his footsteps were getting the kid threw it pretty far. Brendon came back with the supernatural speed he just gained from being a Hybrid and as she begun to speak he stopped. I turned around to see someone else was with us. I let my eyes adjust and saw that it was definitly a guy. "Kol." I said aloud in a way that was as if I was reminding myself. I didn't know this guy but I've heard Elena and Caroline talk about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:24 am

I continued to stare at the man. "I heard that name before ..." I said, even more scared. David talked about a man named Kol. There was also a name - a last name, but I forgot what it was. Suddenly, it rang in my head. "Kol Mikealson ..." I said in fear. I fell to my knees in fear. This man, he's what's called an Original. Why is he even here? I thought in horror, then a question popped in my head. Is this the man who turned me? I thought. For some reason tears came streaming down my face.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:31 pm

I heard talking and followed the voices through the woods. I was about 20 yards away when a saw a young guy throw a thermos. This must be the young hybrid Nik sent me to check out. I wasn't completely sure of who turned him. Where it was Nik himself or if he sent one of his hybrid followers to turn him. Using the vials of his blood and Elena's which we stored at the house. He split up the blood bags into vials so they were basically like shooters to drink.

I watched as the younger one took off to find the thermos that he throw. I stayed quiet as I watched. Suddenly the younger one came running out of the woods. He started to speak but stopped mid sentence when he saw me when I abruptly speed closer to them. Stopping about 15 feet away. "Good you've heard of me." I said to the older one when he turned around and said my name. "You must be Mr. Lockwood, the one that's been hanging around with Ravyn up until she went AWOL." I stated bluntly.

I looked at the younger one when he said my full name. I smirked at him as he radiated with fear. He had dropped to his knees in a full panic. "Looks like you know what I am." I said with a malicious tone to my voice. He had tears streaming down his face which caused me to roll my eyes. "Whoever turned you was either stupid or saw something in you that I don't. My brother has no use for blubbering pathetic morons." This was probably going to be a waste of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:39 pm

I glared at him, my Canines fully grown out, my eyes red. "I may be a child, BUT I"M NO FUCKING MORON!" I shouted in anger, snarling at him. I was really angry. I felt something building up inside of my body. It felt ... good, but scary. Is what Liz was talking about? I thought. The Power that Supernaturals had. It was truly amazing. I let it loose, firing it at Kol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:53 pm

"Brendon chill out!" I yelled. I really did not need this mess on my hands especially now when I was trying to decipher what Kol meant about Ravyn going AWOL. She was always in control of her urges what would change that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:04 pm

I heard Tyler talking, but for some reason I ignored it. I continued to Growl, snarling at the Original. My anger was beyod control. It felt good, deep down ... It was terrifying me. If I had control of it, I would want to break down and cry, but I continued to snarl at Kol. I charged at Kol in anger with my supernatural speed, teeth bared, wanting to rip his cold dead heart out of his body, and eat it.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:34 pm

"Such fowl language for a young person." I stated bluntly. I just loved pushing people's buttons, and I was pushing this one's just enough to piss him off. Now the test would begin. Tyler told him to chill out, but of course that didn't work. He charged at me, with his teeth bared, going at his fastest pace. I let him come at me. I side stepped his attack and grabbed him. I moved us around and flung him into a huge tree 30 feet away. "You should have listened to Mr. Lockwood." I said with a chuckle as he hit the tree.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Brendon charged at Kol but he sidestepped Brendon and threw him into a near by tree, well it was kinda close. I ran over to Kol. "Leave him alone, hes just a kid. I'll deal with him, hes my problem." I said. Brendon really wasn't but I wasn't gonna let some kid get tossed around, especially by some Original douche, I don't care if he is Ravyn's friend.

Last edited by Tyler Lockwood on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon (part 1)   Blood Moon (part 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Moon (part 1)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next