Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

after the death of the full moon Staff_zps08fc6213

after the death of the full moon Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b after the death of the full moon 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nafter the death of the full moon Liz_zpse62da61aafter the death of the full moon 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

after the death of the full moon 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
after the death of the full moon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
after the death of the full moon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
after the death of the full moon Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
after the death of the full moon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
after the death of the full moon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
after the death of the full moon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
after the death of the full moon Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

after the death of the full moon Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

after the death of the full moon Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

after the death of the full moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

after the death of the full moon Empty
PostSubject: after the death of the full moon   after the death of the full moon EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Carmen snapped her jaw shut tightly as she felt herself begin the transition from wolf to human. Of course it was unbelievably painful, but after eight years, she had grown accustomed to the pain. It was manageable a majority of the time, as long as she wasn't injured. Then it was like hell! But there had been no gymnastics incidents so Carmen just curled up next to the tree and waited for it to be over.
As soon as she was back in her human body, Carmen undid the chains that had acted as a leash tied to the tree. Her father should be done transitioning as well. Once her clothes were back on, she dug in her pocket for her phone and dialed her father's number. He didn't pick up.
"Hey daddy! Just calling to check up and see how things went for you! The new chains worked for me so hopefully we won't have problems anymore. Are you going to be home for dinner tomorrow? I wanted to make something special to celebrate another full moon dead. Call me when you get this, ok?"
Carmen snapped her phone shut and looked around, feeling a bit nervous. It felt as if someone was watching her. "Hello?" she called, beginning to feel paranoid. The young gymnast flinched when she heard the crack of a stick behind her.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: after the death of the full moon   after the death of the full moon EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:40 pm

The full moon, a time Klaus had been chasing for centuries. Only this one he decided against phasing. He needed hybrids and he had just found himself a new werewolf and if his hearing was correct there was another not too far away. So instead of turning into his wolf form he'd spent the night watching his next target, picking out her moves and it wasn't until she was back in her human form that he made himself known.

"Don't move." He warned as he made his way over to examine her human form up close. He could certainly work with her. She'd make an excellent addition to his family. "Magnificent isn't it? The moon?"

Last edited by Klaus on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: after the death of the full moon   after the death of the full moon EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Carmen tensed when she heard a smooth, male voice. He sounded familiar, probably a regular at the grill. Unsure of whether or not to attack, she decided upon just waiting to see what he wanted. She could easily overpower him at any moment.
Well, until he mentioned the moon and got a bit closer. He wasn't human. The male smelled a bit like werewolf, but not completely. She could smell vampire too. Odd. He must socialize with vampires. Her posture relaxed ever so slightly and she turned her head to look at him, then up at the moon.
"It's alright, nothing special about the moon really. I never understood the hype about full moons, personally I prefer the new moon. But it's all the same really," she told him with a shrug. What a lie. The full moon was the most important day of the month. Her life revolved around the full moon. Not that she cared. After a few years she had come to enjoy her time spent as a wolf. It gave everything a new, simpler perspective.
"Yeah, um, I really need to be getting home but maybe I'll see you around town sometime?" Attempting to be casual, she started to continue her walk home. This was all just a bit too eerie.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: after the death of the full moon   after the death of the full moon EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:20 pm

A smile spread across his face. "You're right, the moon doesn't have much effect on me and soon it won't for you either but i cannot lie it has been a big fascination of mine over the last few centuries." He admitted as he slowly circled his way closer towards her, just as a predator would his prey.

"You sweetheart, have other plans." He smiled as he suddenly appeared right before her. Just as quickly as he arrived he brought his wrist to his mouth and sank his teeth in until he drew blood. "Now drink, there's a good girl." He said as he placed his wrist against her mouth, holding her in place so she had no choice but to drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: after the death of the full moon   after the death of the full moon EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:57 pm

A look of horror crossed her face when he began to circle her and she froze in her spot. It wasn't right! She wasn't supposed to be the prey. “Niklaus!” she whispered when she understood the meaning of his words. She was the prey. He was hunting her. That was why she had such an ominous feeling early as a wolf.

Carmen choked back her scream when he ripped into the skin on his wrist and pressed it to her mouth, holding her firmly in place. Nevertheless, she struggled. The small girl pounded his chest with her fists and kicked at him, she tried to pull her head back unsuccessfully. He was much older and stronger than her. But she understood his need to make hybrids. She had never seen it as evil. Carmen had just never imagined it happening to her. Stupid idea, moving back to their ancestral home.

As what little strength she had left from the transformation drained away, the young werewolf stopped fighting. She let herself swallow the blood, reluctantly. Tears ran down her face as she began to drink hungrily. It quenched a thirst she had never imagined having. Niklaus's blood was like the purest heroin. After a minute of drinking intently, she finally felt full.

She felt stronger than she had before Carmen had enough strength to pull her head away and her eyes widened as she realized what was coming next. Her death. “Don't make it painless, please. I deserve to feel excruciating pain,” she admitted to him. Carmen had always known she was at fault for her mother and unborn sibling's death. Her monthly change to a wolf was proof. She wanted to feel the pain her mother felt when she died. That was all she ever wanted out of her life. To feel pain for what she did.

((Stupid characters making me cry in the middle of English! Hahaha I am very attached to her emotionally. This was a
bit hard to write...))
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: after the death of the full moon   after the death of the full moon EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:52 pm

"You know who i am?" He smiled, that was good. It would save him the time of having to explain everything. That was always tedious and his least favourite part of the transition but it had to be done if he wanted things to go smoothly. He needed hybrids so they needed to know exactly what was going on.

"Shhhh." He soothed, as he pulled her closer to prevent her struggles. He couldn't have her ruining his plans. She had been chosen whether she liked it or not so she would be turned. "Relax! Soon it shall or be easier." He reassured as he slowly removed his wrist from her mouth. "That's enough sweet'art." He said pulling back the sleeve of his shirt to cover his wrist. The wound would be healed by now so no blood would even make it onto the fabric.

Klaus paused, about to break her neck. "You want to feel pain?" He asked tilting his head to the side. Never had he been ask to give out pain before, usually he was asked to make it as painless as possible not the other way around. "You are an unusual creature." He frowned taking her chin in his hand. "Why would i cause you harm? I want you to join me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: after the death of the full moon   after the death of the full moon EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:45 pm

"I know," she said with a slight sardonic smile when he said she was an unusual creature. It was something she was well aware of and very much used to being called. The young girl jerked her head away and took a few steps back, distancing them. Having her neck broken was not the way she wanted to die. At any moment he could decide he wanted it to be done and over and just snap her neck. Hopefully the distance might make him pause. Probably not, but maybe.

Carmen bit her lip and considered her answer carefully before responding. "You would cause me harm because you are lonely, Niklaus. You want more people like you. And you don't want them to turn their back on you. Don't even try to deny it, I am right." Well, she was certainly being assertive tonight. "This could be my last chance to ever truly feel the pain I deserve. Are you really willing to tear that away from me? If you don't want to do it I can do it myself, just don't steal that, please!" Never before had Carmen begged, for anything. This wasn't even truly begging, more pleading her case, but it was as close as she would probably ever get to begging. She certainly was talking a lot tonight.

Having to inflict the pain herself wasn't something she had ever planned on but it seemed fitting somehow. And it might save him the possible guilt of having to look at her and know he made her last hour as a human hell. Plans ran through her head. She could use her gymnastics equipment. It would need to be bleached afterwards, of course. That would be nice, to be able to be less than perfect one last time. After her transition, the routines would be effortless and she would grow tired of the sport without the challenge
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: after the death of the full moon   after the death of the full moon EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Klaus paused and relaxed his grip allowing her to step out of his reach. There was nothing she could do, there was no where she could run so where was the harm? Besides if she ran he really did like to chase. But her next words stopped him from doing anything further. No one not even his family dared speak to him like that. To call him out about feeling he may or may not be feeling was a dangerous line that even a suicidal person shouldn't even consider crossing.

Suddenly his eyes darkened and his fangs slam down into place as his hand wrapped back around her throat. "Don't ever try to understand me because you never will. Loneliness is a human emotion and i clearly am not human! Do not make me regret choosing you!" He spat as he loosened his hand on her throat and his eyes and face began to return back to normal. It was a poor attempt to convince both her and himself that her words were wrong but he couldn't allow himself to believe they were true, not anymore.

Klaus sighed and moved back to stand before her. "If it will get you to stop your incessant begging then fine have your pain but i don't have time to waste you know!" he frowned as he plunged his hand through her chest and then ripped it back out again. It wouldn't kill her out right with her organs still intact but she would slowly bleed to death. "Now you owe me more than the others bare that in mind when you come back around." He said as he began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: after the death of the full moon   after the death of the full moon Empty

Back to top Go down

after the death of the full moon
Page 1 of 1