Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] Staff_zps08fc6213

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nOnce in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] Liz_zpse62da61aOnce in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] Empty
PostSubject: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:32 pm

My hair was cascading down my shoulders as I finished my shift from the Mystic Grill. Being manager was pulling together more beautifully as I had hoped. And tonight, I was going to reward myself with a nice walk in the forest. To most of society, walking in the eerie Mystic Falls forest was preposterous. But as I gazed up to the moon above, I couldn't help but smile at the crooked grin plastered to its face.
The small river that ran through the forest was gurgling, the once-lively animals were now far into their slumber. I glanced into the river's reflective currents, seeing the piercing brown eyes stare back at me.
I was so relaxed into the serenity of the night, that if a person were to walk up right now, I would probably be scared half to death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Andrew had been running through the woods, in hope of keeping in shape - so he would look extra amazing when he became a vampire. As his feet hit the ground, he could hear twigs snapping in the distance - someone else was out here. This forest was heavily traversed by supernatural creatures, so he was on his guard. Being a tad bit braver than he should be, he ran straight for the noise. Even if he hadn't triggered his curse, he sure as hell could use the senses - they were unnatural.

He slowed down as he noticed a girl walking, she was ridiculously cute. But that could mean she was a vampire, so he was on his guard - ready to fight back. With caution he proceeded and got up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder - stopping in his tracks. He didn't want to scare her, so he tried to speak calmly and not loud enough to frighten her.

"Why are you out here at night? Don't you realize this is possibly the most dangerous place in this freaking town?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 pm

At the sudden tap on my shoulder, I leaped forward- straight into the shallow river. A gasp escaped my lips as the cold water soaked my jeans.
My bottom lip quivered from the ridiculously cold temperature of the river. Glancing up, I was amazed by his beauty in the moonlight. He seemed like a god, but in this town, I had to be on my toes for vampires.
"I needed to relax," I shrugged my shoulders like it was nothing, "And I do know that, I am a friend to a va-" I kept my mouth from saying vampire, "Scarlett. She's my..." I chose my words carefully, "Distant relative." My feet shuffled towards the dry ground, finding the river muddy and slippery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:08 pm

She was cute when she was flustered, but she was going to die of hypothermia if she didn't get out of the water. As she stumbled out and began sliding on the mud, he ran down and picked her up - carrying her away from the bank. He could feel her shivering, and it was starting to make him cold - so he took off his jacket and put it around her, in an attempt to keep her warm - and sacrificing his own warmth.

She was unable to speak coherently, or make sense - she jumped around everywhere. Had the cold water really screwed her head up? He wrapped his arms around her trying to keep her warm, the best he could - but he was shivering too. With his teeth literally chattering he tried to speak.

"A vampire? I was adopted by one - so I know the feeling. And don't jump into any more water... you will die of hypothermia! I am barely able to keep you warm right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:18 pm

I have no idea where it came from, but the giggle escaped my lips. "S-s-sorry," I let a smile creep onto my face, "I d-don't need it." My hands went to grab for the coat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Was she crazy? Admitting to yourself that you were not cold was a bit loony, but when someone else could feel you shivering? That was bloody insane, and he had to get her warm. He pulled off his shirt really quick and used it like a towel to dry her off the best he could. He ran his shirt all over her, avoiding any places that would the meeting awkward. As he could feel her getting a bit dryer, he threw the shirt over her head and used it to dry her hair, to the best of his ability.

"You are freezing, I can feel it. I am going to take you home, my car is literally just a little bit down the trail - we can drive it back to your house, or whatever you need to do. You will be warm in there, I can crank the heater up - Just please, don't say you are not cold."

He said as he pointed down the trail where he had parked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:34 pm

I gave a numb nod, "Now you're all c-cold." I marveled at his toned body before I snapped my eyes back up to his. Then, without a word, I began to walk towards where he had pointed. "Y-you better hurry up before you g-get hypoth-thermic." I glanced over my shoulder to where he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:41 pm

She had been staring at him, even if he wasn't staring back - he could feel her eyes on him. Was she staring at his body? That would be interesting, all that work and no pretty girls ever acknowledged him. He smiled at her, as she walked away - him right behind her, putting his arm around her to attempt to keep her warm still, without being intrusive. Chill bumps covered his chest, and even his tattoo seemed to become more apparent, on his rib-cage, from them. She was worrying about him when she was the one that would actually catch hypothermia, he smiled - cute, that's all he could think.

"I will be fine! Trust me, I will be even better when I know you will live another day, so I can see that face again - around Mystic Falls."

He laughed nervously, hoping that the girl didn't pick up on his emotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Immediately, my cheeks turned a light pink, bringing some warmth to my face. Without realizing it, I had nudged in closer towards him. His warmth seemed to be comforting. Glancing down, I caught glimpse of a tattoo. Without thinking I ran my fingers over it, "When did you get that?" I asked.
We were getting closer to the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:58 pm

He felt her nudging her way closer, so he pulled her in tighter. Andrew was totally oblivious to how girls acted, so he just figured she wanted to be warm - so he would oblige. As she ran her finger across his tattoo he jerked away slightly, it tickled beyond belief. No girl had ever touched him... even more so, never like that - it felt weird, but right. He smiled back at her, showing that it wasn't a mistake for her to do that.

"I got it back in Miami, I was underage... and still am, well - I turn eighteen literally in a few days... but anyway, I got it there, a guy gave it to me for free, while I worked at this pizza joint. I gave him free food, he gave me any tattoos I wanted. I only have this, and well - I have an 'A' on my right bicep, for Andrew - which is my name. What is yours? I never caught it, I was to concerned with protecting you."

As he reached the car with her, he opened her door for her, closing it after she got in. He ran to the other side and hopped in, turning the keys in the ignition - sending the engine into a sexy, low roar. He flipped the heat on as high as it would go, as he turned to look at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:08 pm

As soon as I hopped into the passenger seat, I sighed in relief. The car was slightly warm. Turning towards him, I introduced myself, "I'm Willow," I paused, letting the warm air brush against my skin, "Evergreen."
I chuckled slightly, "I'm older than you." I playfully poked his upper-arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Jeez, in the light she looked gorgeous - the night didn't do her justice. A smile crept up on him as he looked at her, everything about her - dimples, lips, cheeks, teeth... woah. Her voice was soothing and her name, it was unique - and cute, but it was sort of like a play on words. He couldn't help but laugh with her, she was older than him - so what?

"That name is as beautiful as you are, Mrs. Evergreen. And so what if you are older than me? I am almost legal, so what does that even matter - not saying anything like, oh man - I am an idiot."

He blushed and laughed nervously as he looked down, averting his eyes from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:17 pm

I began to laugh, "Hey," I rested my finger beneath his chin, "Don't look so glum." I chuckled, "You're so nervous, and that's normal." I brought my hand back to rest on my lap.
"And," I raised my hand to tap on my ring finger, "I'm not married, so you can drop the misses and just call me Willow." I gave a brilliant smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:38 pm

He looked up at her, as her finger graced his chin. Andrew couldn't help but laugh with her, and smile - he was nervous, and she saw that. She wasn't married, that was funny - he wasn't hinting at that. This girl made things seem... happy. He smiled at her, trying to avoid from allowing his jaw to drop at her.

"Nervous because where I am from, no girls even gave me the time of day. And that is good to know, Willow."

He laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:57 pm

My jaw slightly fell agape, "What? That's crazy!"
He was insanely cute, so how could any girl not want him?
Glancing out the window, I said, "I would definitely give you the time of day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Wow, that reaction wasn't something he expected. She must have fancied him in some way, and that was okay with him. He smiled at her, and kind of frowned as she turned away to glance out the window. With a quick move he tapped her on the shoulder, and waited for her to turn around.

"You already have, and I thank you for that Willow. And... hey, I would so give you the time of day too."

He laughed, that was so freaking cheesy - he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:06 pm

I smiled as he laughed, "No need to thank me." By this time, I had turned back towards him.
The way the moonlight was enlightening his face made every feature stand out. I gasped before I cleared my throat, "I live near the town square."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Her smile was gorgeous, it made him feel warmer than he really was. Andrew nodded as she said there was no need to thank her, it made him feel happy. As she turned back towards him he smiled at her, just gazing into her gorgeous eyes. He heard her gasp, and it freaked him out at first, but he noticed - she was looking at him.

"Alright, I will drive you home."

He pulled off, making his tires screech. As he flew onto the main road, and headed for the Square.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm

I nodded, keeping my eyes locked to the side of his face. The questions lurked in my head, "Where exactly are you from?" I asked, curiosity taking over. I wanted to know the name of the town where women didn't have a bit of excellent taste in men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:28 pm

He didn't even know if he would smack her in the face doing this or not, but he reached over for her. And he did it, his hand connected to her face, and he ran it down her face - stroking it gently. She had wickedly soft skin, it made him smile a lot - and it didn't even feel like she was fighting his touch, at least so he thought.

"I am from Miami, Willow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:32 pm

I covered my eyes with my hands, "Right, you said that before." I smiled as I rested my hands back to my lap. Glancing up to meet his eyes, I could feel the goosebumps rising from how gentle he was. "I'm from New York." I said, half-dazed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 pm

It was nice to know that she was feeling comfortable around her, and that she was okay with his flirting. As he was driving still, he glanced over and caught her starting into his eyes - it was cute. With a giant grin on his face, he pulled over for a second, on the side of the road. He threw the Rover in park and turned to her and just sat there for a second. He could see goosebumps all over her, it made him smile really big - had he done that?

"New York is a beautiful city... I wanna go sometime, but I have no idea when. Maybe I could take you with me, and you could show me around..... -"

He shook his head, trying to get all the nerves out - so he could talk to her properly. Something about her made it hard for him to concentrate, so as he gulped he said something to her.

"You are so beautiful..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm

As he pulled the car over, everything seemed to tense. What was going on? Suddenly, he turned towards me, becoming all nervous again.
"I would love to show you my home city." I flashed a small grin before he seemingly muttered those four little words that made my heart skip a beat.
My grin grew, dimples showing, "I-I... Thank you." I shifted, so I could lean in closer, "I was mesmerized by you from the moment I laid eyes on your face." My eyes twinkled just as the moonlight shone through the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:55 pm

He smiled at her, seeing New York with her would be absolutely amazing. They literally started smiling at the same time, they were in synch and it was creepy, yet amazing. There they were - the very dimples that he noticed in the car, they were gorgeous. His heart pounded in his chest like crazy when she leaned closer to him, he leaned in too though, he couldn't help himself. Her eyes looked amazing, he wanted to see her like this more often, and he would try as hard as possible to.

"Thanks.... I really can't thank you enough, that is a real confidence booster..... And - I h-have, um... I couldn't stop staring at you, well since I pulled you out of the water..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Without helping it, I giggled. It seemed like the first time in years that someone had made me giggle, "I still can't believe I fell in."
My eyes glanced down to his lips, "Do y-you have a-" I lightly shook my head. Asking that question would be pushing the limits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] Empty

Back to top Go down

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next