Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nOnce in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aOnce in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:04 pm

He smiled, her giggle was gorgeous - he just stared into her eyes, and got lost in them. He laughed slightly, he didn't believe she had fallen in either, but that brought them closer together. She asked something, and he was being very straightforward - but he was believing what he thought she was going to say....

"No! I am single... Do you have a - well, you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:09 pm

The relief washed over me. If I had been flirting with a taken man then I might as well have run away.
I shook my head, "Nope." I popped the 'p', letting my tone grow serious to show him that I was not lying. I glanced around nervously, wondering what would come next. Softly, I bit my bottom lip as I drowned into his light brown eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Andrew smiled at her, she was single - so there was still hope just yet. The way she bit her lip was so sexy, but it was so innocent and cute at the same time, it drove him crazy. He watched her look around nervously, and he leaned in - not knowing what to do, but he pushed his forehead against hers, and just sat there, inches away from her lips.

"Then I can date you... eventually, maybe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Once his lips were inches from mine, I softly moaned. It was a natural reaction to the sparks that were flowing through me.
With a careful smile, I replied, "Yes, or maybe if you put it that way." I giggled once more, accidentally grazing my lips against his. The sudden friction resulted in me gasping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Andrew didnt know how to react, he could feel her every breath. As she moaned slightly at their closeness - he gasped, she was unbelievably sexy. As she spoke, her lips grazed his, sending jolts of happiness throughout his body. He kissed her in that instant, out of pure instinct.

"Sorry... I had to..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:23 pm

As soon as his lips were joined with mine, my entire body felt as if it were alive after being dead for years. When he began to speak, I cut him off by wrapping my hands around his neck, drawing him closer to me. I smiled against his lips, "You're amazing." I softly whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:36 pm

She didnt even reject the kiss, that made him happy. As he tried to apologize, however, she cut him off - wrapping her arms around his neck. He leaned into her again, kissing her, with his hand behind her head. He smiled against her lips as she called him amazing.

"You are too .."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:34 pm

I gasped when I felt my phone start to vibrate in my jeans' pocket. With a small sigh, I searched my pocket until I found the phone.
It was my roommate, Claudia.
Where are you? I'm getting worried.
Quickly, I texted back that I was fine and would be there soon.
Glancing back to Andrew, I sadly said, "I have to head home, my roommate is getting worried." My hand gripped the door's handle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:44 pm

The sound of the phone going off startled Andy, and made him jump. She had to go... it upset him a bit, but he understood how people were. He reached into his pocket and brought out his I-Phone, his mother had asked him when he would be home - something he didn't half expect. Unlike Willow, he didn't text back - he just slid it back in his pocket, and turned the ignition and peeled rubber as he flew down the road.

"Alright, I will get you there a.s.a.p, just point the way, Willow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:54 pm

I glanced towards the road, "Do you know where Cedar Street is?" I asked, my eyes still locked to the road. "I live there; 2400 Cedar Street."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Andrew nodded, he knew where it was - it was near where he lived. He sped up, literally going faster than the speed limit by a ton. As he came to where the road they were on met Cedar, he flew onto it - his brakes screeching as they went around the turn. With headlights on, he tried to find the sign that would say 2400, but it was proving difficult - until he saw it down the road from him. He pulled up outside it, not sure to get closer or not, so he threw the car in park and looked over at Willow.

"Of course I know where it is, we are here.... so what are my chances of seeing you again... anytime soon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:26 pm

I glanced towards my house, feeling a sudden pang of sadness that I had to leave so soon.
With a warm smile, I replied, "Of course, does tomorrow at the Mystic Grill sound good?" I tore off a small corner of my shirt before grabbing a pen to write down my phone number. "There's my cell number." I leaned in gently to place a kiss against his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:50 pm

It wasn't great to see her leave, but she did say they could meet again - so he was relieved. Her smile was reassuring as well, she wasn't just trying to get away - she wanted to see him again, which threw a smile on his face. The Grill, that sounded like a plan - he ate there twice since he moved to the Falls, and it was friendly atmosphere so it was excellent. She gave him her cell phone number and kissed him, and he returned the favor. As he pulled away he just smiled at her.

"I will definitely be at the grill, Willow. And.... I had fun, I really did. So please, sleep tight - and I will text you my number, or call you... whichever works."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:47 pm

OOC: Hey Jordan, I can only be on for a little while since I have graduation today Smile

Slowly, I opened the door and climbed out. Glancing over my shoulder, I said, "Bye," and wiggled my fingers towards him before heading off to the house. The anticipation for the next day grew as I rested my head against the pillow.

"Willow! Are you home?" My roommate called out from downstairs.
I smiled before answering, "Yes!" And with that, I fell asleep thinking of Andrew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 pm

With a smile on his face, he simply watched her go inside - making sure she was safe. As she entered the building, he threw his car into drive, after turning the ignition - and drove off. He got back off Cedar Street, and flew down the main highway, heading back to his mother's apartment. All the events of tonight flashed through his head as he drove him, what a great night - he thought. With a flick of his wrist he pulled out his I-Phone and dialed Irene's number, as the dial tone ended - and he heard her on the other line, he spoke.

"I am on my way home mom, I had to drop a friend off at her apartment. I will see you in a few minutes, love you."

With that he hung up, putting the phone into one of his cup holders. Within moments he was at home, and out of his car - hugging his mother, and flopping onto the couch, and passing out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Time Skip

The following morning Andrew woke up and pulled out Willow's number, and his phone and sent her a text. He smiled with every bit of it - up until he hit 'send,' but even then - the smile still lingered. Maybe she wasn't busy later, he had school of course, and she probably had to work - but maybe, just maybe they could hang out.

Hey, beautiful. You sleep okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:24 pm

The buzzing of my phone immediately jolted me from my light slumber. Looking down at the bright screen, I had to squint my eyes in order to read the text.
With a firm smile, I replied,

Got barely enough sleep, thought about you all night.

I propped myself up onto my elbows so I could watch my phone from a distance, awaiting a swift reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]   Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once in a Blue Moon [Willow~Andrew]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2