Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Out in the Forest at a Full Moon Staff_zps08fc6213

Out in the Forest at a Full Moon Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Out in the Forest at a Full Moon 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nOut in the Forest at a Full Moon Liz_zpse62da61aOut in the Forest at a Full Moon 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Out in the Forest at a Full Moon 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Out in the Forest at a Full Moon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Out in the Forest at a Full Moon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Out in the Forest at a Full Moon Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Out in the Forest at a Full Moon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Out in the Forest at a Full Moon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Out in the Forest at a Full Moon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Out in the Forest at a Full Moon Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Out in the Forest at a Full Moon Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Out in the Forest at a Full Moon Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Out in the Forest at a Full Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

Out in the Forest at a Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Out in the Forest at a Full Moon   Out in the Forest at a Full Moon EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:02 pm

For most people, walking around in the forest in the middle of the night might seem like a bad idea. But not for Irene. She was used to the darkness. It was the only time she could truly enjoy her heightened senses and the powers that came with her nature. During daytime, it was chaos. Noises and smells flooding her nose and ears, people walking around, making it hard for her to enjoy the lengths she could got. But the forest and night offered all the cover she needed. She could feel the wildlife in that inhabited that place, walking in the grass, hopping and flying all around her.

What she didn't realize until she was almost in the heart of the forest, where the trees grew so close that it was nearly impossible to walk and the light almost didn't penetrate the leaves was that that night was a full moon.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Forest at a Full Moon   Out in the Forest at a Full Moon EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:13 pm

I stared at the moon, almost wanting to hold my stomach and laugh at it. I didn;t have to turn anymore, only if I wanted to and I definietly didn't. I gave the moon one last smirk and walked away. I used to run this forest when it was time for me to turn. I'd run it looking for anything with blood. I was a killer. I listened to the noises around me, the calmness of the forest, the brushing of branches from the animals, and something I didn't expect, human footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Forest at a Full Moon   Out in the Forest at a Full Moon EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Fear consumed Irene as images of people dying from a werewolf bite popped into her mind. She most certainly didn't want to become the next victim. But she knew it was too late to run. If there was a werewolf in the woods, she was doomed to fight against it. With luck, she just might survive.

She could hear footsteps close by. Two feet, not four paws, to her relief. Maybe, just maybe, she was safe. Irene couldn't hear anything but the two of them and the wildlife surrounding them. But just as the thought popped up in her mind, she knew she was wrong. There was a slight snarling sound in the background, one she had failed to acknowledge before because she thought it was just a fox or another small predator. But she looked up at the shining full moon in the night's sky, she knew it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Forest at a Full Moon   Out in the Forest at a Full Moon EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:04 am

I waited for a sound to confirm my suspicion of a presence. I could only hear the rustling and noises of the animals around me. Someone has to be out here. I started walking and paying close attention to my surroundings to make sure this wasn't some kind of ambush.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Forest at a Full Moon   Out in the Forest at a Full Moon EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:23 am

A werewolf, it had to be a werewolf. Irene could hear the sound of its breathing mixed with its low growl. A heavy breathing, the breathing of a predator waiting to hunt their dinner. There was someone else in the woods, though. Maybe someone that could help her. She was sure that she could fight off the wolf without being bitten, but she wouldn't refuse help.

Irene didn't want to show the werewolf how scared she was, but still she took a few steps backwards. Her pride wasn't what was at risk, and if she managed to kill the wolf, then she wouldn't have to worry about it having seen her afraid. If she didn't, well, she would have other things to worry about.

The human footsteps were getting closer to her and she felt like shouting for help. But she didn't. There were limits as to which lengths she would go for her life, and acting like a damsel in distress was within the things she wouldn't do even if she was losing the fight. All she could do was wait and hope that help was on its way.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Forest at a Full Moon   Out in the Forest at a Full Moon EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:42 am

This was really starting to get annoying. Both me and whoever it was were waiting for the other to pounce. If this person was afraid then I might as well be the predator. I took hard steps forwood and called out. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Forest at a Full Moon   Out in the Forest at a Full Moon EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:31 am

Irene heard a voice she just barely recognized calling out. She supposed it was the person who was walking closer to her, the one she thought might be able to help her. She continued to slowly back away from the wolf, though she changer her direction slightly so that she would eventually meet with the other person in the woods.

"Who's there?" She asked, not letting her fear and anxiety show in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Forest at a Full Moon   Out in the Forest at a Full Moon EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Really, you think I'm going to answer when I didn't know who you were. I put up a fighting stance and walked out into view. I was going to confront whoever it was and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Forest at a Full Moon   Out in the Forest at a Full Moon EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Irene sighed as she realized that she had seen that boy before, somewhere in Mystic Falls. She might even had exchanged a few words with him, she didn't remember. But that wasn't what mattered, not while she could hear the low growl of one of the few things that could actually kill her. A werewolf. Normally, she would be more careful as to who she told about the supernatural world, but at that moment she didn't care. All she wanted was to see herself safe and sound somewhere the wolf couldn't reach.

"Werewolf." She said simply, not knowing exactly what she should say. Her initial plan had been to just leave the fighting up to the boy and run, but she wasn't sure if the werewolf wouldn't get past him too fast for her to get a reasonable head-start. "Right over there* Irene added, pointing to the direction from where the snarls were coming from and hoping against hope that the boy wouldn't just turn around and leave, thinking she was crazy. If he did, he wouldn't even be a distraction. The werewolf's attention was completely focused on her.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Forest at a Full Moon   Out in the Forest at a Full Moon EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:01 pm

I recongizedthis girl but couldn't place her. All that grabbed my attention was when she said werewolf. I tuned into my hybrid hearing and could hear the slow breathing of the wolf, it was ready to pounce at any second. I looked toward her and signaled for her to be quiet. I picked up the biggest rock I could find, took slow gentle steps, trying to get closer so I could hurt it or scare it away.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Forest at a Full Moon   Out in the Forest at a Full Moon EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Irene had to keep a sigh from escaping her lips as the boy didn't run away when hearing the word "werewolf". She was sure that he knew she was a supernatural being, as she didn't say wolf but werewolf, but she didn't care. As long as she lived to see another moon, she was fine. With making the boy keep her secret, she could deal, but there was no way she would be able to cure a werewolf bite.

As the boy told her to be quiet, she stopped any human body systems that were unnecessary. She could have done it earlier, but the wolf knew where she was. It was too late to try and hide. All she could do was hope that the boy would be able to deal with the werewolf. Otherwise she would be forced to fight it and she might get bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Forest at a Full Moon   Out in the Forest at a Full Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Out in the Forest at a Full Moon
Page 1 of 1