Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Part of Me (Damon || Erin) Staff_zps08fc6213

Part of Me (Damon || Erin) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Part of Me (Damon || Erin) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nPart of Me (Damon || Erin) Liz_zpse62da61aPart of Me (Damon || Erin) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Part of Me (Damon || Erin) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Part of Me (Damon || Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Part of Me (Damon || Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Part of Me (Damon || Erin) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Part of Me (Damon || Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Part of Me (Damon || Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Part of Me (Damon || Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Part of Me (Damon || Erin) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Part of Me (Damon || Erin) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Part of Me (Damon || Erin) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Part of Me (Damon || Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Part of Me (Damon || Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Erin sat at the bar with her hands running through her long, dark brown hair. She became desperate on a walk as she thought about what happened a couple years ago. Today was the anniversary of her parent's death in the terrible fire that consumed them in their small home here in Mystic Falls. She had only returned to the town a couple of days ago with her elder brother, Emmett. They were trying to make up for the terrible past they had.

Erin just truly wanted to find out how in the world she got out of the fire, but her parents did not. Emmett blamed his younger sister for the death of their parents. He had no room to speak, for he was not there at the time of the fire. Just thinking about her past, Erin took a swig of her drink. She was drinking a small shot of burbon. She then switched over to water as she did not care for alcohol. Only in times like this.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Damon downed his third bourbon and quickly placed his glass back down onto the bar to order another one. Today just wasn't his day. First he was awoken by something he still couldn't put his finger on, but when he did whatever or whoever was going to pay and then when he decided he wanted a midday snack it decided to fight back. Now normally he would have enjoyed the fight but the knife to the hip wasn't something he considered fun. The light snack quickly turned into a bloody full meal with a body buried at the bottom of a ditch somewhere.

"What you looking so glum about? Your day can't have been as bad as mine." He said as he collected his new glass of bourbon and turned his gaze over to the girl beside him.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Erin's blue eyes darted over to the man next to her. Her breath got caught as she looked at the man next to her. He was handsome. With his dark hair and his piercing blue eyes that caught her attention. "This is the anniversary of my parents' death and my brother blames me for their death. Still think my day isn't as bad as yours?" She knew she sounded a bit rude, but no one should ever say they had the worse day in the whole world. Everyone had a terrible day, and she knew it. She just tried to look at the bright side of everything, except for her parents' death and her brother blaming her. She could never over look that no matter how hard she tried to do that.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Damon raised an eyebrow, was that all? If they had died today them maybe he could understand the face a little better but their anniversary? No he just didn't understand the human sentiment. People died, it happened you just had to learn to get on with it. "Yeah i still say i win. I was stabbed in the back, which is never fun." He moaned as he downed his glass once more and ordered another.

Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Erin raised an eyebrow at the man who sat besides her. She turned her chair so she could get a better look of the man. "Is that it?" she mocked slightly and then sighed, "I am sorry...I shouldn't of even said that. I am just having a terrible day. My brother makes my life a living hell truthfully." Her eyes darted down at the wooden bar as she ordered another shot. 'What the hell, why not do one more shot?' she thought to herself as she downed the shot of burbon. She just wanted her stress away and she just wanted at least one friend in her life. She was in fact friendless and had no one to talk to at all.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:30 pm

"Have you ever been stabbed?" He asked looking at her in disbelief. "It hurts a lot and he ruined my new shirt!" He moaned, he had to be he fair only brought that shirt a few days ago and it had been the first time he'd worn it so he, in Damon's eyes, deserved everything he got.

"As for brothers, i have one of those. Always killing my buzz. In fact you two have the whole brooding thing going on. Perhaps you'd get along, people seem to prefer him over me anyway." He said as he ordered a round of shots and pushed half over towards her. "Drink up looks like we need them."
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:19 pm

With a small smile as I stated, "Thanks for buying me drinks, but I am not interested in your brother...sorry." It was true. Even though I did not know the man's brother or him, I could tell I though not be interested in his brother. She took a shot quickly as she then stated, "By the way, what is your name?" Her blue eyes stayed on him as she looked into his eyes in return. They were as bright as the blue sky itself. After asking him the question, Erin found herself taking yet another shot of the burbon.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:34 pm

"Oh good, me and you..." He said giving her another shot. "...Will get along just fine then. My brother is boring i'm the fun one." He smirked giving her a wink as he downed his next shot. Anyone that wasn't interested in his brother was decent enough to get along with to him. It always seemed to be Stefan this, Stefan that in his life it was nice to finally hear someone say they weren't interested about him.

"Damon Salvatore." He introduced. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:40 pm

A smile spread on her pale pink lips as she stated, "My name is Erin Lynn Smith, but please just call me Erin. It is an honor to meet you Damon." She then took another shot and sighed with relief. The alcohol did burn slowly down her neck as she closed her eyes. Even though Erin was not a huge drinker, these shots did feel great going into her system as she just sat there next to the devilishly handsome man that went by the name of Damon. Even the name was handsome. Sounding romantic and mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:28 pm

"Yes it is." He smiled, he considered it an honor for anyone that got the pleasure of meeting him. He was after all the one and only Damon Salvatore, his name didn't come to many and when it did it could only mean two things, pain or pleasure and he was a fan or causing both.

"Now i don't know about you but im bored! What do you kids do for fun around this town?" He asked, perking up slightly at the thought of doing something. He never was a fan of sitting around doing nothing all day.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:57 pm

With a shrug from her small shoulders, Erin stated, "I truly have no clue about what there is to do in this small, boring, quiet town. Do you have any ideas?" Her eyes sparkled at him as she stared at him greatly. Her eyes were a very bright blue as she looked at his matching blue eyes.

After taking yet another shot, Erin finally felt the alcohol run through her system. She was getting a slight buzz, but it did not do a lot on her. She looked back at the bar with her eyes to avoid him from seeing her blushing cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:09 am

Damon sighed. "Seriously? You do nothing at all?" He asked as he downed his last drink now he was definitely bored, right now he'd even put up with one of Stefan's lectures. That was definitely saying something. "Times have definitely changed." He thought out loud to himself.

"Okay I'm out!" He said as he jumped off his stool and began to head out the door he just couldn't do the whole sitting around playing normal any longer. He wanted to have some fun! Something he hadn't done in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:46 am

With a quick jump from her chair, Erin rushed to his side. "I am new here and have no clue what there is to do. Want to show me how to have fun?" There was a gleam in her eyes as she looked up at him. She just wanted to get lose and have fun for once in her life without a care in the world. She knew Damon could help her open up more.

"Come on Mr. Salvatore, I am sure you can show me how to have fun in this boring, old town."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:42 pm

Damon snorted and turned to look at her from over his shoulder. "I don't think you could handle it." He smirked, what he considered fun most humans would consider monsterous and this human stood before him was far too innocent to be considered one of the minority without compulsion.

"You know what? Who cares?" He smiled as he continued to head out towards the doors. "It would be my pleasure to show you. Follow me." He was a vampire what was the worse that could happen? She ran off screaming? He could compel her or eat her which ever took his fancy.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:16 pm

Erin smiled as he followed him. She was just excited someone took notice to her and realized she was a really person there. She followed him with a twinkle in her eyes as she stated, "Show me what is so fun here Damon" She looked up at him as she was very short compared to him. She did not care how short she was at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part of Me (Damon || Erin)   Part of Me (Damon || Erin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Part of Me (Damon || Erin)
Page 1 of 1