Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) Staff_zps08fc6213

Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMeeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) Liz_zpse62da61aMeeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:22 pm

"I sat on the couch, drinking my fifth thermos of blood. That's all I've been doing all day, besides watching TV, and playing in the front yard. I had nothing to do. Liz went out with David. They said that it was important. I think I knew what they were going to do anyways. They were either going to find the person who turned me into a Hybrid, or they were going to have their unfinished discussion with my brother, Galvin. I threw the Thermos bag into the trash can and walked into the Kitchen. The only thing that I have been thinking of is Galvin. What if he doesn't want to ever see me again because of what I am? I thought. Tears suddenly came down my face. Suddenly, I heard someone outside, coming in. It was someone who I haven't heard before, but he was obviously a Vampire, because I didn't hear his heart beating, and I could sense that he was old and powerful. Not as powerful as David, but still strong.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Damon had been away a while. After the fight he'd had with Stefan where he'd threatened to kill Bonnie he left to clear his head and kill a few humans to pass the time. It always happened that way, but now he was back and he wanted a good from his drinks cupboard and a good sit down after his long travel.

What he wasn't expecting however was to find some stranger in his home. Without pausing to think about it he flew into the house and had the boy pinned up against the wall by his throat and his hand shoved through his chest. "Give me one good reason why i shouldn't tear out your heart for trespassing in my house!" He spat around his extended fangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:45 pm

I Growled back at him, with my face pinned to the wall. My teeth were fully extended. "Because ... Liz would hate you forever, if you killed me." I said, tears still coming down my face. "and yes, I'm a freak! I'm a fucking Hybrid, and - and I -" I suddenly broke down, sobbing uncontrollably. "I have lost everything! My life with my parents, possibly with my brother, and my human life." I said, looking at the man. "Liz was the only one who accepted me for who I am. " I said, still crying. "Please don't kill me!" I said, sobbing again. I closed my eyes, my fangs shrinking to normal,my eyes turning to their normal color most likely. I waited for the man to do something, as long as it didn't deal with me dying.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Damon growled and tightened his hand on his heart. "What is this a creche?" He spat as he pulled out his hand and pushed the boy to the boy. "I leave for a few weeks and they invite the baby hybrids to stay. Did Klaus turn you?" He asked as he made his way into the living room. He wanted a drink and he intended to get one.

"And stop with a sob stories, you're making my ears bleed!" He moaned pulling himself out a glass and a bottle of his finest whiskey. "You can live until i've spoken to my neice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:34 pm

I shook my head, looking at the man. "No - I don't even know who that person even is!" I shouted, looking at the man. I stopped crying like he said, still on the floor. I could feel the wound already healing. I looked at it, and when I did, the wound was gone, not even a scar had formed. The only thing that was proof of my wound was my blood on the floor, and on my shirt. I was shocked to hear that the man standing before me is Liz's Uncle. I was shocked by how their personalities were just ... not the same. Liz is sweet and kind, but this man - he's a pure asshole.

I quickly got out of my car, finishing a glass of Bloody Mary. I hated having it in my car, but I wanted to come visit Brendon. That's when I felt another presence - Damon Salvatore. "Oh shit." I sighed, walking up to the door. I knocked on it gently, waiting for Damon to answer the door, or Brendon ... if he was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Damon sighed half way through pouring himself a drink when there was a knock on the door. "Don't move!" He ordered using the glass in his hand to point at the boy in warning before walking over to the door to answer it. "Oh great, this day just gets better and better! Don't you have Klaus to go kiss up to? You aren't welcome here anymore David!" He spat walking back over to his drinks cupboard. Work had traveled fast about him rejoining Klaus and he didn't like it one bit. Who knew what plans of his he'd told his new 'brother.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:52 pm

"So you did find out about that." I said, looking at the door. "Well, fine - later." I said, dashing back to my car, driving away.

I was completely confused - What in the hell just happened? I thought. David is working for this "Klaus" person. My head hurt. That's when I realized that David did have something to hide. He was working for someone who obviously was a bad person, and the man inside the house with me hated him. That's when I realized that possibly, this man named Klaus is also a Hybrid. Could it be that he did turn me? I thought, looking at my hands. I pulled my necklace out from under my shirt. If I am a Hybrid, then why do I burn in the sunlight, still? I thought. Maybe this man knows, I thought, but I didn't want to speak. I was terrified of what he might do to me if I did speak.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Damon raised an eyebrow and slammed the door shut. What was it with the originals and their 'family'? "Oi, don't just lay there, make yourself useful and clean up your mess." He ordered referring to the blood on the floor as he dropped into his seat with his bottle of whiskey.

"Im back now and it's about time people remembered this is my house."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:02 pm

"Yes sir," I said, heading for the broom closet. I grabbed the mop and bucket inside, went to the sink and filled the bucket with hot water, put bleach in the hot water with some cleaning solvent, and scrubbed the floor quickly. I stayed silent the whole time while cleaning. I didn't want 'him' to get mad at me again. Once I was finished, I dumped the bloody water from the bucket into the sink, and then cleaned the bucket and sink, making sure all of it was thoroughly clean. After that, I put the bucket and mop back where I got it, and stood still in the kitchen, not daring to move or speak.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:16 am

Once the smell of his blood was gone Damon was happy enough that he'd done a good enough job without feeling the need to get up and check. "Well don't just stand in there like some idiot where I can't see you! Get in here!" He spat. "If you behave until either my brother or Eli comes back I might even consider letting you leave with your life. Probably best to put you out your misery though." He shrugged raising the glass to his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:18 am

I looked at him curiously, and asked, "Wh- why is that?" I asked, walking into the living room. I knew I was a Hybrid, and that he hated them ... a lot, obviously. I just don't understand why it would be best to kill me. I tried to think, but it didn't come to mind. I knew from Liz that Hybrids were powerful - stronger than both Werewolves and Vampires. Was it be I am strong? I thought. No that can't be right. I was just recently turned - there's no way that I can be strong already, not that quick. I continued to stand, thinking on an answer to Mr. Salvatore's question.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Damon sighed and placed his drink aside. "You're what? 9? 10? What are you going to get out of life? Nothing. No you're better off dead. I'll make it quick you'll only feel it a little, by which time you'll be dead." He shrugged. "Sit! How did you end up here anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:55 pm

I looked at the man, still scared. "I- Im 10 sir," I said, sitting down in the chair closest to me like he commanded me to do so. "Liz said that I could stay here ..." I said, biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:08 pm

"My point exactly. You can't live a life at 10." He shrugged topping up his glass. It was harsh but true and he couldn't bring himself to care either way. "Oh I'm sorry, who died and made Liz queen?" He asked. "As long as I'm around, I'm in charge got it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:22 pm

All I could do was nod. It was his house after all. "What do you mean .... exactly?" My mind couldn't register what he said. I felt rather stupid. I haven't adjusted to the whole Vampire mind yet. I don't even know how to compel let alone control my impulses on feeding.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Damon sighed. "You're annoying me again." He warned and he downed his glass to stop himself doing something he promised himself he wouldn't. He needed the kid to be alive when his brother and Liz returned to the drink was a distraction for now.

"You need to be at least 18 to live a normal life, you're 10 see the problem?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:48 pm

That's when I realized what he meant. If that's true then I'll never be able to control my impulses around Galvin, I thought. My dead heart sank within my chest. I started to walk outside with no expression on my face. If I stay here, I thought, then I'll be a danger to Liz and whoever lives here, I thought. What Damon said also made me think of one thing. Does that mean that I will die like this easily?
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Damon couldn't care less if the kids left. In fact he preferred it if he did, he'd rather he wasn't around here anyway. He wanted to be alone in his own home without having some strange hybrid getting in the way. "Kill anyone of draw attention to yourself and you'll wish you were never born." He threatened calmly. If it wasn't for his words he would easily have been saying goodbye to a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:42 pm

I listened to his words, but did not respond back. "Goodbye Liz ..." I said, smiling. I dashed off, probably never coming back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)   Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Damon (Brendon and Damon)
Page 1 of 1