Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Brendon Means Everything To Me" Staff_zps08fc6213

"Brendon Means Everything To Me" Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Brendon Means Everything To Me" 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Brendon Means Everything To Me" Liz_zpse62da61a"Brendon Means Everything To Me" 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Brendon Means Everything To Me" 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Brendon Means Everything To Me" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Brendon Means Everything To Me" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Brendon Means Everything To Me" Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Brendon Means Everything To Me" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Brendon Means Everything To Me" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Brendon Means Everything To Me" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Brendon Means Everything To Me" Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Brendon Means Everything To Me" Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Brendon Means Everything To Me" Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Brendon Means Everything To Me"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"Brendon Means Everything To Me" Empty
PostSubject: "Brendon Means Everything To Me"   "Brendon Means Everything To Me" EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:52 am

I walked down the street, putting sign after sign on glass windows anywhere I could. I haven't slept for three days ever since I got the call from mom, saying that he was missing. I was really mad at them for telling me the day AFTER he went missing. As I walked down the sreet, I accidentally dropped the signs of my brother on the ground. I tried picking them up, but there were to many of them. I saw some blow away. I cursed in anger because I couldn't go after them, since I was holding the papers still on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: "Brendon Means Everything To Me"   "Brendon Means Everything To Me" EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Bonnie decided to take a walk downtown and was enjoying the sounds of her heels on cement. She had been on a major shopping binge lately but it was retail therapy. Dealing with vampires was tiring work. She smiled to herself when she saw a person hanging up fliers. She walked up and tapped the person on the shoulder. "Hello." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Brendon Means Everything To Me"   "Brendon Means Everything To Me" EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:37 pm

I looked over at who said hello to me. It was a woman, who looked like she was shopping everywhere and anywhere. "Hello. Um, I was wondering, have you heard on the news about a boy disappearing in Mystic Falls?" I asked, looking at the woman. I gave her a flyer with Brendon's picture. The Broadcast on the news has been going on for a few days now. I watched it every night, praying that someone had found Brendon alive. "You see ... he's my younger brother ..." I said, trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: "Brendon Means Everything To Me"   "Brendon Means Everything To Me" EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Bonnie looked at the sad person and was heartbroken, she had heard about the missing boy. She took one of the fliers. "Oh my. I have heard. Well I am so sorry and I will be sure to look around for him." she said. She knew how it felt to lose people. It happened alot in her life. Mainly on a freaking daily basis. She sent a prayer to whoever would listen that the boy was alive. "Don't cry." she said seeing tears in those sweet eyes. She put gentle are around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Brendon Means Everything To Me"   "Brendon Means Everything To Me" EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:14 pm

I smiled, wiping the tears away. "I just hope he's alright. He means everything to me, and ..." I said, stopping to wipe the tears away. "I just hope he's okay." I said, with more tears coming down my face. I was completely devastated when I heard that Brendon went missing. I was the only person he really had. Our parents never gave the attention that he required, and that put a huge toll on Brendon. "Thank you for your kindness," I said to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Brendon Means Everything To Me"   "Brendon Means Everything To Me" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Brendon Means Everything To Me"
Page 1 of 1