Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) Staff_zps08fc6213

Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMeeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) Liz_zpse62da61aMeeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:42 pm

As Jordan drove, he remembered Kara's words. All new vampires must report to Damon Salvatore... He had found out where the Salvatore boarding house was, so he plugged in the coordinates to the GPS of his car. If anything was to come out of this besides the ability to take up residence in Mystic Falls, it would be gaining an ally or an enemy. As he pulled into the roundabout driveway of the home, he heard nothing. Was there even anyone home?

He threw his car into park and removed the keys - throwing his jacket into the passenger side. In a burst of speed he shut the door and appeared on the Salvatore's doorstep, within the blink of an eye. Three, quick, rhythmic knocks were on the big wooden door, created personally by his fist. Jordan stood there, hoping that someone would answer the door - for that door to fling open, revealing Damon. Because he thought Damon would get along with him, and Stefan would just be appalled by him.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Damon flew in and perched on a tree branch as he heard the sound of a car. He'd called off his hunt purely to find out who it was. No one came down here. Only those he knew and he knew most of them were in school, teaching or studying. He sat the patiently, waiting for them to reach the door.

A vampire! He sat and studied him for a second, taking in his speed and trying to calculate an age. Obviously not a newborn with the grace he moved with. He took off and flew through the air, landing lightly on his human feet behind the man. "You're new in town." He said, even looking at back of his head he could tell that much. His scent wasn't familiar and anyone that knew him never simple knocked on his door.

"Let me guess. You've heard rumors?" He said making his way to the door. Certainly didn't look like some Stefan wannabe but looks could be misleading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:04 pm

His mouth contorted itself into a smile as he spun around to gaze at Damon. He wasn't bad looking, hell Jordan would nab him if he were gay - but everyone knew that, even Katerina. So Damon wasn't as weak as he thought, he could take animal form - he clapped towards him, showing his acknowledgement of his power. But he had to clear his throat and get on with the business at hand, his accent creeping out of his mouth.

"Damon Salvatore. I knew I would find you here, thanks to that niece of yours... Kara, is it? All new vampires have to report to you, so lets get on with it. I have wandered this earth for nearly six times as long as you, and I just simply want to reside here - and maybe destroy your precious Originals. If that is okay with you, or we can simply chat - your choice. No rumors, simply fact my friend."

He tapped his foot now, irritated that he wasn't indoors.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:28 pm

He narrowed his eyes. He definitely wasn't one to just trust some vampire he'd found out on his doorstep. He opened the door to the house and slipped inside, turning back to look at Jordan. "Kara's not my neice." He growled. Were all the Salvatores other than himself weak? It was pathetic how they all seemed to prove that point right.

"Age means nothing to me. You're either an original or you're not. You either side with them or you don't. That's all that matters, it's pretty simple. However as fun as that sounds for you, we have the originals covered. So if that's why you're here, you might as well just leave. You'll be pissing off more than just me if you get in our way."

He glanced down at the mans foot. "Waiting for something?" He asked looking over Jordans should looking for anyone else. "What's you're name? I like to know who im dealing with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:40 pm

He followed Damon, as anger set in. He was more of a douche than he had heard, and he liked it. With elegant little foot steps he walked into the home, he followed him closely. The fact that he thought he could stand up against Jordan was laughable, but he was being civil - so he kept sarcastic remarks to himself. As Damon kept walking, Jordan stopped abruptly.

"I am Jordan Aguillard.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:24 pm

He stopped and thought back. "Never heard of you. You can't be that important in our world." He shrugged. The name did kind of ring a bell but he wasn't about to tell him that. Making a name for yourself was something you have to work for and he wasn't about to tell him he'd done that.

Besides he got one over on him since he knew who he was yet he was six times younger than him. He walked over to his drinks cupboard and poured himself a drink. "So what do you want?" He asked, most people just checked in and left but he seemed to be sticking around and that's what had him on guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:33 pm

He smiled at Damon and laughed, crossing his arms and focusing on the man. He quit smiling and had the most serious look on his face, that he had ever created. There was no fooling around anymore - he could now get down to business with Damon. The authoritative Greek voice erupted from his throat again.

"I came for your blessing, to live in your... fair city. And to tell you that if any of your friends double cross me, I will destroy them. You can tell that to whoever you wish, just know that if we are allies - the only way out is if I kill you."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:49 pm

He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the sudden change. If he hadn't had his vampire senses he would have missed it. "Hmm tempting offer. So let me get this right, being allies ends in death?" He asked moving to sit in his chair.

"Yeah im not liking this... deal. If you can call that a deal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:53 am

He chuckled, he mixed up his words in the process - so he must have been a royal class douche. Formal speaking was something that Jordan was never really good at, and he didn't want to beat Damon into submission - thus ruining a possible alliance. With arms crossed, he stood there watching Damon as he sat in his chair, peacefully.

"Look, that came out wrong. I have had a hard time with people in the past, and I want to change. I don't want to kill anyone anymore. If you need my help in protecting that doppleganger, Elena, is it? I will gladly oblige, in turn I just want an alliance - with you or Stefan, or both of you. What do you say, Signore Damon?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:15 pm

He glanced down into his drink, watching the liquid swirl around in his glass. Didn't want to kill anymore? He sounded alot like Stefan just then. "Elena? I think we have her protection covered, but what i want to know is why you're interested? What's in it for you? If it's friends you want then you've come to the wrong place. I don't do friends."

He smirked at the sound of his first language. It had been awhile since someone had addressed him as that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:22 pm

This was really starting to irritate Jordan. Damon was being a hard ass and wouldn't associate at all - and that was really stupid. What would it take to stop him from being so insolent? He could easily turn Elena and fuck up Klaus' plans and piss off the Salvatores, but that wasn't very smart. He could easily rip both their hearts out or drain them of their blood, but he was being a 'good' guy now. He turned his back on Damon and spoke to him coldly.

"If you want to die by Klaus and have her stripped from you - be my guest. I try to be nice and I am restraining myself from doing anything 'aggressive' at the moment. But if you don't want help - then you can go to hell, Damon Salvatore. I don't have time to be having a conversation with a child. Elena looks too much like Katerina for me to not protect her, if you must know - but that doesn't change how I feel about you and your insolence."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:39 pm

I walked into the Salvatore residence, wanting to talk to Damon about our attempt to kill Klaus. That's when I saw Damon, and this new Vampire. I've never saw this Vampire before. He seemed rather irratated at the moment. "Am I interrupting?" I asked, looking at Damon then at the other Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:30 pm

"Klaus wont kill me. If he wanted me dead id have died along time ago. It's not like he's not had his chances." He said placing his glass on the table beside him. "Katherine? Don't tell me shes hooked you too? A bit of advice from a child, leave Katherine whilst you still can. Once she's got her claws in she will never let go." The child comment was way below the belt but he wasn't going to let him know that.

"I'm sure you'll understand why im not willing to trust you. Most vampires are dicks." He smiled turning to look at David.

"No, me and Jordan just got off on the wrong foot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:42 pm

It was interesting to see the new face, he could sense great power from this guy. It was enough to remind him of a weaker version of NiKlaus. That bit about Katherine really got under his skin, and he had to choke back the urge to rip Damon into shreds - because he would have to fight both vampires. Jordan relaxed and decided to just try to be civil, hell he had even given Klaus a chance to speak. He still stood a decent distance from Damon and the mystery man. He glanced over his shoulder to see the stranger and gave him a smile.

"Damon, you never told me you had... friends. It is a pleasure, Signore - I am Jordan. And who might you be?" He cut himself short, and quit speaking to the new face and stared back at Damon.

"Damon, do you mind if I take a seat and have one of your blood bags? I would like to be more... civil about this, and less dickish. As for Katerina, we had sex - I doubt it will evolve past that, from what I saw."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:02 pm

I smiled at the man. "I'm David Crow - It's a pleasure to meet you." I said, sitting in a chair across from him. "So, I'm guessing this has something to do about Klaus?" I asked, looking at the two Vampires.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:30 pm

"He's an aquaintence. Theres a difference." He stated, getting to his feet. "Sure let's all pretend to be happy humans for a while shall we? Blood? Right, ill be right back. Try not to have fun whilst im gone." He said before running off towards the cellar to grab a few blood bags.

Once he'd returned he threw a bag to each of them before dropping back into his seat. "Klaus is never too far from conversation. Anyway, what can i do for you David?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:16 pm

I looked at Damon, my face turning serious. "I was thinking of another plan to kill Klaus." I said bluntly, drinking the blood from the bag. My eyes turned red from the taste probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Jordan took a seat in a chair, and leaned back as Damon sped away. As Damon came back and tossed the two men their blood bags, Jordan's hand instinctively reached out, catching the bag firmly. In one quick motion he sunk his fangs in and began to drain it, leaving the empty bag in his lap after he was done. He smiled, someone else wanted to kill Klaus, that was interesting. He tapped his hand against his knee, before he spoke.

"Not pretending, I am quite happy, not a human though. And Klaus can't be killed - we just have to drive him away, rip everything away from him that he holds dear. You both should know that by now. I tried to kill Klaus myself, but he almost ripped my heart out - I can say that there is no way to kill him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:38 pm

I looked at the man, with a grin. "There is a way to kill him." I said, standing up from the chair. "You two heard about what happened to the White Ash Tree that was destroyed?" I asked, looking back at Damon.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:16 pm

"I take it plan a didn't go to plan then? Didn't think it would. Klaus is too smart to allow that to happen." He'd been sat there with his blood bag in hand whilst David spoke.

"Everyone has a weakness Jordan. Surely you should know that after your lifes experience. We just need to find out his. Shouldn't be too hard." He had to hope. If he didn't have that then they didn't stand a chance of finding out.

"Nooo it was destroyed. There's nothing more to it." He said passing it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:25 am

Jordan sat there and listened to them as they relied on false hope of destroying Klaus. The only way they could stand a chance was if Damon and David attacked while he restrained Klaus' arms, which wouldn't work out to well. He shook his head, trying to weigh their options - but they were looking extremely slim. As something was directed at Jordan, he turned back to Damon and spoke to him, a lot more kindly than he had been.

"What we are doing is silently marching across the the shore, to our impending doom. Like cattle to the slaughter, Damon. I told you - I fought Klaus, and I was easily overpowered. He was surprised at my speed, but his strength was still to much. The only way we are going to win is if I can restrain him by the arms - and then both of you tear his damn head off."

He shuddered at the thought of a head being ripped off, that was brutal - even for his standards.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:31 pm

The intense conversation occurring inside the home captured my hearing. Slamming the door shut, I ventured into the parlor. David, Damon, and this other guy were all gathered.
"Ugh, I have bad timing. I'll just..." All eyes were on me as I turned around to head up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:46 pm

"Yeah but you went for the obvious attack. That wasn't smart seeing as Klaus is a thinker." He said lifting up his glass to look through it. "You have to be smarter than that, catch him unexpected, off his guard. That will be the easiest option."

His eyes lazily flicked to lay on his brother. "Oh no this is right up your street little brother. Playing the hero was always your thing."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Biting my bottom lip, I halted my action of heading upstairs. With a sigh, I slowly walked into the parlor.
"What brings you all together?" I leaned against the parlor entrance way. It seemed as if every person who had a hatred for Klaus was sitting in the small area, chatting about some sort of plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)   Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Immigration Officer (Damon and/or Stefan)
Page 1 of 1