Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) Staff_zps08fc6213

Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nOf Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) Liz_zpse62da61aOf Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) Empty
PostSubject: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Being in Mystic Falls, again, wasn't exactly my fancy - but I would deal with it. This town was so boring compared to Florence, but I had come here to meet with Damon again, seeing as it felt like forever since I had seen him. My one brother that was as beautiful as I was, was as vicious as myself - and was even a ladies man, like myself. Even in the light of us not even being related, I didn't care - and we were brothers, by his blood. Even Stefan was okay with me now, seeing as grudges were hard to keep for me - and a one-hundred year old grudge was just something begging to be destroyed.

I searched through all the books on the shelf, looking for something interesting. The Salvatore's always had amazing taste in books, all the way from Of Mice and Men to Gone With The Wind - they were all amazing. I picked up Of Mice And Men, and began to read a few pages of it out-loud, while I chilled in the parlor. In all honesty, I wanted to run into Damon or Stefan - not that Elizabeth girl again, because I couldn't control my emotions around her - she was gorgeous and sweet, my only weaknesses. "A few miles south of Soledad, the Salinas River drops in close to the hillside bank and runs deep and green. The water is warm too, for it has slipped twinkling over the yellow sands in the sunlight before reaching the narrow pool. On one side of the river the golden foothill slopes curve up to the strong and rocky Gabilan Mountains, but on the valley side the water is lined with trees—willows fresh and green with every spring, carrying in their lower leaf junctures the debris of the winter’s flooding; and sycamores with mottled, white, recumbent limbs and branches that arch over the pool. On the sandy bank under the trees the leaves lie deep and so crisp that a lizard makes a great skittering if he runs among them." I let out a quick breath of joy, because I absolutely loved this book.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:59 pm

That familiar voice was the first thing he heard as he dropped down onto the balcony outside his bedroom. He'd recognise that voice anywhere. His brother was back in town. A smile shot across his face as he shot down stair and ended up leaning against the living room door frame.

"Long time no see brother. Now did you really just come here to sit and read some of my fathers old books?" He asked with his usual grin. It felt good to see a familiar face. With him he could be himself around and not have people demanding him to be someone he wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:04 pm

With the sound of my dearest brother's voice, I slipped my favorite book back onto the shelf. If it came down to anyone, Damon would be the only one more important than my book - which was interesting to think about. My whole body spun around as I stared directly at him - still looking the same, still kicking - it gave me a reassuring smile. Slowly I walked towards him, our grins were almost the same - I didn't know who was more excited, but I knew we had missed each other. And anyone that considered it homosexual by today's standards would die, and I would uphold that promise. I stopped a few feet ahead of him, with my arms crossed before I spoke to him - attempting to conceal my excitement. "Long time indeed, Damon - I can't even remember how long it has been. And your father had excellent taste in literature, but no - I was here to check up on my older brother. I wanted to see what was going on here, so do you have time for a drink, maybe a bite to eat and a chat?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Damon stood up straight, pushing himself off the wall to mirror his brothers actions. "Shame thats the only good quality he did have. You know if i didn't know any better i'd say i were adopted. Im nothing like those other that call themselves Salvatores." He said moving around his brother to his drinks cupboard.

"Come on now Charles, when have i ever needed checking up on?" He smirked. "Always on my best behaviour." He said drawing a halo above his head. "I always have time for a bite to eat little brother. As long as we're talking a proper drink. None of the artificial nonsense."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:43 pm

I smiled slightly at his comment about being adopted, it was true. From what I had heard he was nothing like his father, Gisuppe - nor was he like Stefan, in any way. Naturally I followed him, because he was my brother and he had the booze - so I felt obligated to stick around. I leaned against the wall as he pulled out drinks and glasses, and I smirked at every word he spoke. When had he ever seen me drink synthetic blood? It was gross and was even more appalling than Stefan's animal blood diet - I simply wouldn't stand for that. I patted Damon on the shoulder as I spoke. "I would like to think you were adopted too, considering how different you are. But come on Damon! I wouldn't be a good little brother if I didn't take an interest in your life. I wanted to see if you were in any romance, any trouble - needed a friend, anything. And you are always on your best behavior more so than me, and sure - a drink. Just as long as I get pointed in the right direction of a beautiful lady, afterwards." I had a large smirk on my face as I grabbed a bottle of bourbon from him, and tipped it up.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:22 pm

"Im always in some kind of trouble. What's life without some kind of excitement eh? Oh im just better at working my way out of it. No one can turn down my charm. Well you remember those originals i told you about? Well guess who came to stay?" He pulled out a glass and poured himself a drink.

"Of course there's always the beautiful ladies afterwards. Oh..." He sighed and dropped the hand that had reached out to stop him. "...you don't want to drink that unless you've suddenly began drinking vervain." .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:57 pm

I was nodding to everything my brother said, not really paying attention - but instead revolving around my own thoughts. I was in my own little world, and I poured the bourbon down my throat. So much of it went down my throat that I didn't realize it, and I felt like I was choking. But this was no normal sense of choking - it was burning, beyond belief - and then I heard Damon's words - vervain. Before my brain would function properly, I dropped to my knees tearing at my throat - as if that would help it. As I coughed I looked up at Damon totally perplexed, with apologetic eyes for ignoring him. In between coughs and gasps for air I managed to mutter a few words. "V-v-vervain? Damon... are you out of your fucking mind? Forget the women, explain this to me..." I said as I pointed at the bottle that was still gripped slightly in my left hand.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:49 am

He took a deep breath and placed his glass down on the desk. "No more than usual." He said moving to help Charles up. "Did you hear what i said about the originals coming to town? They are stronger than the both of us put together. Without vervain in our system we might as well be human again." Once Charles was on his feet he looked at him to make sure he was okay.

"You okay? You need some blood or something?" He asked holding out a wrist. Usually he was against sharing his blood for anything less than near death but this was his brother. "Next time, tiny sips okay." He said taking the bottle out of his hand to pour himself a drink. "If you're going to stick around you're gonna have to toughen it out. I don't wanna have to kill you if they compel you to turn you against me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:36 pm

I gladly accepted Damon's hand as he helped me up, I felt weak in front of him - for the first time ever. And I had heard what he had said, even if he did think I didn't - I was simply ignoring the fact. Originals were something that even the two of us would stand nothing against, and especially not me - I was rustier than hell when it came to fighting. In these times of peace for me, I had totally abandoned fighting - I saw no reason to be that way, I was simply... civil. And then the vervain comment hit me, what the hell - that shit hurt us, so why would I drink it?

I stared at his wrist as he bit into it, asking if I wanted his blood. Why would he do that to me? I loved Damon's blood, but if I drank from him it would end up being to much and it would hurt - I was sloppy with my bites. With a nod, I acknowledged his comment about the vervain, I would sip some - but I wouldn't like it, as long as it helped my brother. And then the one comment that shattered my soul came - I had to toughen out, or if I was compelled - he would kill me. As I gasped for air, trying to get over the initial shock of the comment, I spoke to my brother. "I heard you... I just didn't want to show my fear, brother. How are they alive.... I thought they were a myth, or all gone - well... Katherine said they were gone, for the most part. And I can't drink your blood brother... I won't, I would end up taking to much. Please don't talk that way..... I don't want to die brother, please..."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:17 pm

"Didn't we all. But they are all alive and kicking. And believe me they are a huge pain in the ass." He said before something clicked. "Katherine said? As in my Katherine?" He automatically called her his without knowing what he'd said. It felt natural to call her that. "When did you meet her?" He asked rounding on his brother.

"You think i'd allow you to take too much? Im stronger than you Charles and you are weakened. Just drink some so we can talk properly without you threatening to fall to your knees." He half pleaded and ordered, he needed his brother to be 100% as he explained this to him. IF he wasn't then he was going to be no good to him.

He sighed and placed a hand on his brothers shoulder. "I wouldn't actually kill you, we're brothers. But i would be forced to take you out temporarily if they compelled you to kill me. Which they will if you don't drink this everyday!" With that he drank a little of his own drink, he was used to the burn now and it hardly bothered him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:31 pm

I had no idea what to say to Damon as he assumed Katherine was his, it felt like a threat. Was he threatened that I knew her - because she showed no interest in me, other than being whatever she viewed as friends. And the fact that he belittled me with the weak comments really bothered me, only my brother was capable of getting under my skin and making me feel useless. I loved him to death, but he always was able to hurt me in ways that no one else could. I shoved his arm away, I wasn't going to drink his blood because I didn't want it - and his comment pissed me off.

I wanted to throw his hand off my shoulder, but there was no use in it. Everything was so topsy turvy, and I didn't know what to do - hell, I would rather be around Stefan at the moment. Everything seemed laid out for me, like i was supposed to live up to his expectations, but I couldn't - he thought too highly of me. Trying to remain calm and not snap, I spoke to my brother. "Yes... your Katherine. I met her a few years ago, I have been gone for about twenty years brother - It was around that time. And thanks, you really know how to make your brother feel good - I didn't need my weakness to be pointed out. And I am not drinking any blood, I am not in the mood now....."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:18 pm

"Don't say it like that!" He spat. "You know how i felt about her, she's the reason we both stand here today!" 20 years ago? 20 years ago he was out looking for a way to get her out of the stupid tomb. "You knew and you didn't... you know what it doesn't even matter." He said taking a deep breath to calm himself. He was over Katherine and he was not about to let he drive a wedge between him and another brother.

"Alright, what is wrong with you? You're beginning to sound like Stefan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:30 pm

I had gotten back at him, back under Damon's skin - so my mission was accomplished. Of course I felt bad for never telling him about meeting Katherine - but it isn't like I could actually tell him. His reaction was actually irritating me, his tone and everything was to the point of being an asshole. Damon's expression was that of rage it seemed like, and I was ready to fight him - if it came down to it, but I really hoped it didn't. I loved my brother and what we had together, and I didn't want a wedge to come between us - or to lose him.

Trying to remain calm I moved closer to my brother, trying to ignore the comparison to Stefan. He knew that would irritate me, he had to of - because he never would have said that to begin with. Wrapping my arm around his shoulder, I spoke to him - trying to keep us both calm. "Brother, I didn't tell you because you wouldn't have believed me.... So I didn't want to cause trouble, and I am not Stefan! Don't compare me to him, that is an insult beyond anything you could possibly say. I will just go drain some humans later and then begin drinking your vervain - if it means helping my brother, I am in."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:11 am

He had to admit he did have a point. He was so hell bent on finding Katherine nothing would have gotten in his way, especially not the news that she was alive because he'd seen her being taken to the tomb.

He sighed. "I know your not, ignore me its been a long day. But it's good to see you. You have no idea how long its been since ive had some fun. Seriously, these people... so boring. One mention of fun and they bite my head off, no biting is not allowed." He rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:43 am

As my brother sighed, I realized his life had changed. He was a bored vampire that was simply not allowed to have any fun. It was in our nature to kill or be killed, and honestly - Damon and I preferred to kill and kill, and more than likely kill again. I went over to him and pulled him into a brotherly hug and pat his back, trying to show him that I still cared, and that he was forgiven for insulting me. And then I thought of what it would have been like if I was Stefan instead, because I didn't hate him actually, I hated the fact that he was the birth brother and not me. Speaking softly to my brother, in a less agitated - I spoke. "Brother, it is fine - we have had our rough patches, but we always overcome them. And if they won't let you have fun, let your baby brother crack some skulls together for you. Original or not, no one is keeping my brother from having his fun! Let's go get a drink, a proper one, Damon." I wanted to tell him that I didn't actually hate Stefan, but that seemed insensitive to the cause at the moment, but I had to let him know. I sighed lightly and then began to tell him. "And I don't hate Stefan... I envy him, in one aspect. He is your true blood brother.... I hate him for that. It is only because I am not your biological brother..."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:47 pm

He froze for a second before returning the hug. Even a simple hug had caught him off guard. How long had it been since he'd allowed that to happen without him intentionally willing them to do it? Usually it involved a girl though, he never usually let men get this close without staking them.

"Watching is only so much fun Charles. It does some good to get stick in every now and again, it keeps you alive! Now you're talking some sense." He smiled downing his glass and placing it on the table beside him.

He paused and narrowed his eyes at his brother, not in hate, but in thought. He felt like telling him he should. Everyone should hate him for what he'd done to him, but he couldn't bring himself to say it. "You're more of a brother to me than he'll ever be." He said simply as he headed to the door. He couldn't look at him as he said it for fear of his eyes betraying his words so instead Charles only saw his leaving back.

"Let's go enjoy the hunt brother. It's been while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )   Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Mice and Men ( Charles || Damon )
Page 1 of 1