Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} Staff_zps08fc6213

"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} Liz_zpse62da61a"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} Empty
PostSubject: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:49 pm

I had David take Brendon out for the day. I knew Damon met Brendon and he almost killed him. Damon would be after me. I tried to get out of my bed but I felt so sick. My stomach was tourn up and my heart hurt. I just rolled out of my bed and crawled up to a standing position. I hadent slept all night. My body felt as if it was being eatened or rotted from the inside out. My eyes grew dark, not of thirst or anything but just the color. It looked as if I had been in a fight. I shook my head as I felt my sweaty, hot skin. Why wasn't I dead yet? I walked downstairs and sat in a chair, the same chair Mason Lockwood was in when he died. I placed the hot poker in the fire and brought a bundle of vervain and a glove to a take with a few stakes. I didn't even care if he killed me, I just rather be dead. I got a glass and a bottle of his Bourbon and placed it on the table. It's was almost noon. "Ok Damon! You can come kill me now!"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:11 am

Damon looked you from his glass of blood and narrowed his eyes. He didn't remember making any promises to kill anyone other than the hybrid brat. With a sigh he placed Stefans latest diary down and ran down the stairs with vampire speed.

"Come on Eli, you know I never kill on request. It takes out all the fun." He smirked as he brought the glass to his lips. "You look like crap!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:00 pm

I looked up at him and laughed kinda sickly. I looked down at the floor. "What? Today isn't a day for murdering? Helping a girl out of her misery?" I felt my skin, sweaty and a unnatural texture to it. I bent down in my shirt and began coughing up blood. I whipped my mouth and sat back. "Yeah! I feel like shit." I said breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Damon shrugged. "What i can't take a day off?" He asked lazily with a sigh as he pulled up an empty seat and seated it backwards. "I've been through this remember? I have no sympathy for you, i told you your way out and you blew it."

"Yeah i can see that." He said casually taking a sip of his blood. Now he was sitting down he finally took a look at what she had set out for him. "Mason Lockwood? Did you want to re-enact his death scene or something?" He asked raising his eyebrow at the hot poker in the fire.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:25 pm

"I actually went to his house and didnt find him then after that life got busy." I said looking at him with my droopy eyes. "I dont understand, I should have been dead by now." I told him looking at my bite mark. It was terrible.

I saw him pull up a chair and set it backwards, him facing me. "If that were the case I would have to be forty someting and grow a pair of balls and be a werewolf, but that obvioiusly isnt happening." I told him smirking, titlting my head back.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:10 pm

"Too busy to save your own life? Wow you sound more and more like Stefan each day." He said shaking his head. If he was in her position he'd definitely use his advantage with Klaus to get the cure. Despite the consequences because in the end they would kill him in the end of die trying anyway.

"Too bad, i'd definitely be more likely to kill you if you did." He smirked holding up his glass of blood in a toast. "To never growing old!" He toasted and downed the rest of the blood.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:23 pm

"I may sound like Stefan but my personality molds into yours at the same rate." I said breathing a bit heavily. I chuckled at the air of slince before his next sentence. His scarcasim never seemed to fail a topic.

"Beacuse only the Eternal Stud has the right to say that." I told him after getting up to get myself a drink. It felt like there was a hole in my heart.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Damon raised an eyebrow. "I highly doubt that. I wouldn't put anything before my life, busy or not." He said placing his glass on the table beside him so he could rest his arms on the top of the back of the chair.

He smirked. "Well that's because im the only one smart enough to pull it off at the minute." He shrugged holding out his glass for a refill.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:52 pm

I rolloed my eyes. he was right about placing his life before anything when it came to a bite. He's been through it. But being my self I ignored him and tried to save all my friendships and such as if i were a human dying of a terminal cancer.

"Sorry for saving my best friends ex. Shame on me and all my selfish saving of others." I said as i poured myself a whiskey then re-filled his glass. "You do remember that I stopped being a bartender a month ago, right." I told him with scarcasim.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:33 pm

"See it's actions like that that get you killed. You think i would have lasted this long if i lived by those standards?" He asked shaking his head. "No, we're animals Liz! It's time you started to accept what you are. The sooner the better. We do not go around saving people, it's not in our nature."

"Aww don't say that. You will always be my little bartender." He smiled as if reassuring he truly did love her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:32 pm

I placed the bottle back down and looked at him. "Sorry that I am a recently turned vampire who cant decifer a situation as save or kill. Maybe if I had someone of you expertise to teach me but obviously that cant happen." She said before taking a sip.

She looked at him and considered his last statement. "You really mean that?- I mean, watch out Damon. You humanitiy is showing." She said before taking another drink and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:25 pm

"Then let me help you out. If it's a situation that could put your life at risk, don't risk it." He said simply. "It's simple, i'm sure even you can remember that." He smiled holding his glass up before taking a sip. He just loved the taste of whiskey in the morning, or at anytime really.

Damon rolled his eyes. "People and their human emotions. You shouldn't hold onto them. It was sarcasm Liz, i thought you knew me better than that." He smirked, it was so easy to fool people especially his family it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:06 pm

"Thanks. I'll remember that for my next 100 years." I said downing my drink. The Whiskey seemed to help her this morning. It numbed her pain. Made her mobile. Maybe this was going to be the drink of choice for the next few days.

"You thought I was serious. I need to work on my own scarcasim then." I told him as I set my glass down and looked around the room. I placed my hands behing my head and closed my eyes as I began to think.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:51 pm

"If you put that into practice then maybe you'll life for the next 100 years. So far it's not seeming so likely." He said stating things how he saw them. Why was it all Salvatores, save himself, had a saving people thing? Well Salvatore does mean saviour he thought to himself and immediately hated himself.

"It takes years of practice to be this good. We can't all be born naturally this talented." He smirked and downed his glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}   "You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli} Empty

Back to top Go down

"You can come kill me now!" {Damon || Eli}
Page 1 of 1