Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

She won't kill me...I hope Staff_zps08fc6213

She won't kill me...I hope Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b She won't kill me...I hope 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nShe won't kill me...I hope Liz_zpse62da61aShe won't kill me...I hope 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

She won't kill me...I hope 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
She won't kill me...I hope Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
She won't kill me...I hope Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
She won't kill me...I hope Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
She won't kill me...I hope Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
She won't kill me...I hope Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
She won't kill me...I hope Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
She won't kill me...I hope Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

She won't kill me...I hope Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

She won't kill me...I hope Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

She won't kill me...I hope

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

She won't kill me...I hope Empty
PostSubject: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:26 am

I paced back and forth in the front room. I didn't if I should or not, I mean its not like its out of the ordinary its been an almost relgious thing lately but what of she doesn't think so and thinks I want to get in her pants and tries to kill me? Shut up Lockwood and just do it! I yelled at myself. When I have I ever let a girl make me nervous? When shes a vampire that alot older and stronger then you. I shut out my inner thoughts and pulled out my phone.

Hey Ray, its Tyler,wanna come over and drink?

I hope she doesn't kill me.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:51 am

I had just finished drinking from someone a few towns over. Making sure not to kill them. I was just getting ready to speed back to the Mikaelson's mansion when my phone vibrated in my front jeans pocket. I quickly pulled my phone out and opened the text message. It was from Tyler, asking if I wanted to come over and drink. I smirked before replying to my favorite hybrids text. In truth I'd rather hang out with Ty, then Klaus. Klaus irritated me, and Ty was fun. I quickly replied to Tyler's text.

Yeah, sure Ty. I'll be there in a few, I'm on my way back into town. Oh and make sure your mom's there I need an invite.

I hit the send button and stashed my phone back into my pocket. I then headed back to Mystic Falls. Once I got there, I went to the mansion to get my car. About 15 minutes later I pulled into the Lockwood's driveway. I parked my car, got out and walked up to the porch with my boots clicking. I knocked on the door still wearing my loosely fitting leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:57 am

Alright cool, she texted back and she didn't seem to be in a bad mood and if shes on her way back that means she fed and is mellow. Maybe this will go nicely, I hope.

I went to the office my mom worked in and took out three of the best bottles. She wouldn't miss them because I found the stash in her room, she'll just think she drank these. I brought them out to the kitchen and then heard the door. I took a deep breath and went to answer the door. "Hey Ravyn." I said when I opened the door. She looked hot in the leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:15 am

A few seconds after I knocked Tyler answered the door saying my name. I smirked at him. "Oh Tyler!!! You might want to close your mouth." I joked. "We don't need you catching a bug or drooling!" I didn't move any closer to the doorway since I wasn't invited in. I didn't feel like dealing with the invisible barrier that kept me from entering the house. I hoped Mrs. Lockwood was home so she could invite me in. Not wanting to stand on the porch all day. I raised my eyebrow at Ty hoping he'd get the hint.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:20 am

I saw Ravyn giving me a look. I smirked. "Ravyn you can come in." Nobody knew that the mansion was also in my name now. My mom got really paranoid after my dad died thinkig she was gonna die due to Supernatural causes to so she had me sign my name on the paper. "You coming in or not?" I asked teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:32 am

I was shocked when Tyler offered me an invitation into the house. I was curious so I took a step closer to the door. I felt the barrier slowly disappear. As Tyler teased me about coming into the house or not. I raised my brow even higher then before. "Lead the way!" I said playfully back to him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:39 am

I nodded smiling heading toward the kitchen. I guess I'm being to nervous, Ravyn was calm and she was being really nice right, minus the teasing. "Alright so these are the best bottles that we have in the entire mansion." I said standing behind the island I placed the bottles on.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:57 am

I walked through the threshold and closed the door behind me. I followed Tyler through the house until we wound up in the kitchen. I raised an eyebrow at Ty when he said that the few bottles that were on the island were the best in the mansion. "Well if we need more good stuff, I have some in my car." I said playfully. I leisurely leaned on the island and smirked at Ty as I listened to his heart beating faster then normal. "Am I making you nervous Tyler?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:06 am

"Honestly? A little bit." I told Ray smiling. I leaned my hands against the counter and looked at her, it was weird having her in my house but pretty fun. It was nice change of pace, especially since she was the only vampire that was stronger then me that I actually liked. Rebekah was hot but kind of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:19 am

"Why may I asked is that?" I asked as my curiosity got the better of me. I sped behind him and whispered into his ear. "It's not like i'm going to bite you!" I placed my hand on his shoulder blade. I reached around and grabbed one of the bottles in front of him. I turned and walked towards my previous spot. "Got any glasses?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:34 am

I tensed a bit when Ravyn was behind me, mostly because it turned me on a bit and second cause she was scary as hell. I calmed though when she asked for a glass and then I knew she was kidding. Such a tease. I hand Ravyn and glass and answered her question. "Because you have that calm deamnor and its freaky because I just never know when your gonna blow up, plus your a hot badass vampire so that doesn't help." I said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:11 am

I smirked to myself knowing that I caused Tyler's heart do beat erratically. He calmed down a bit when I asked for a glass. He handed me a glass and answered my question. "It's fun not knowing when I'm going to blow up!" I said jokingly and winked at him. "Your honesty surprises me, and I'll take that as a compliment." I said listen to his heart beat as it stayed the same so I knew he wasn't lying. "So are we drinking in the kitchen or somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:23 am

I smiled. I liked how Ravyn was being fun and playful, usually she was sarcastic and almost kind of irritated but today she was really fun to hang with. "Wherever you want." I said pouring me a glass. "I just want to drink today." I took a sip of my drink and waited for Ray's response.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:50 pm

"Hmm. Where ever I want?" I asked a little devilishly. "How about somewhere more comfortable?" I said slipping off my leather jacket, to get more comfortable since it was warm inside the house. "If I wanted to sit at a counter on a bar stool I would have gone to the Grill." I stated matter of factly, as I looked at Tyler with a brow raised.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:22 pm

I smirked. I knew Ravyn was messing with me a little bit and I decided to play along. I walked a bit closer over to her. "Well theres my mom's office, the giant cozy living room and lets not forget, my room." I said only standing a few inches away from her. There was still a space between us but if one of moved closer there would be room between us.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:39 pm

I poured myself a glass of alcohol and downed it quickly. I went to pour myself another one when Tyler started listing rooms as he walked closer to me. I turned just as he stopped in front of me leaving only a few inches between us. "You wouldn't know what to do in your bedroom, young man." I purred out. "It's your house so lead the way to where you want to go." I stated lightly poking him in the chest while looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:18 pm

I chuckled at Ravyns comment about my bedroom, she said it was up to me where we went in the house. "Your the guest of honor, you decide." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:31 pm

"It's perfectly fine by me." I purred out the word perfectly, putting my face a little closer to his face. I listened to his heart speed up rapidly at the closeness. "Lead the way to the living room." I said not pulling away from him. I knew that he seemed to hate my teasing but I couldn't help it he just got so cute and flustered when I did it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Ravyn really knew how to get me going, she got up in my face and looked stunning doing it. Ray has always been beautiful to me but with her playfulness she was really attractive. She made no move to move away from me even though she decided on the living room, I walked closer to barely leaving the space open. "You sure that were you wanna go?" I knew Ravyn didn't want anything from me like that but I have to admit, its fun pushing her buttons. Guess we have something in common.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:25 pm

"I'm sure I want to go into the living room." I said after he got a little closer to me. "Unless you want to go somewhere else?" I raised an eyebrow at him and tilted my head on an angle. I placed my left hand on his chest feeling his rapid heart beating under my palm. I gently grabbed his chin with my right hand and looked directly into his eyes. I playfully bit my lower lip before speaking. "What are you thinking Tyler?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:35 pm

I could feel my heart beat sped up when Ravyn put her hand on my chest and other on my chin. She asked me what I was thinking and I smirked. "I'm thinking alot of things and your in every thought." I told her. Ray was being a huge tease and it was torturing me.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:48 pm

My lip curled up into a smirk. "Oh really?" I closed the distance between us until there was about a centimeter left of space. "Please do tell!" I said feeling his heart rate go faster. I stayed this close to him knowing that it was torture.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Our faces were a centimeter apart and having her this close was making my heart speed up. "Well they all involve me you and some place private, no interruptions." I said with my voice low. I was breathing hard and I knew Ray could feel my breath close to her lips. This might not end well but right now I didn't care. I moved my hand to her waist and left it there caressing the pasrt of skin that was covered by her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:47 pm

I smirked at Tyler, it was kind of amusing that he would tell me everything without me having to use compulsion. "Don't invite something that you won't be able to handle!" I could smell the mint from his tooth paste and the alcohol he drank. His breath acted like a slight breeze against my lips. I raised my eyebrow at him as his hand went around my waist. "You have no idea what you could possibly getting into." I said then gave him a quick kiss on the corner of his mouth. I leaned to his ear and whispered to him as my lips brushed his earlobe. "Thought you just wanted to drink." I leaned back a little with a devilish smirk on my face. Tyler's hand was still around my waist as I put a little space in between us. I removed my hand from his face and placed it on his chest with my other one. Feeling how my actions were causing his heart to beat faster then I though possible.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:54 pm

She was teasin the hell out of me and she knew it. "Well I wanted to but you brought this on yourself. Don't tease the dog if your afraid to get bit." I said smiling. I knew Ravyn was going to enjoy that little joke. After she gave me that quick little kiss on the side of my mouth and placed both her hands on my chest my heart sped up even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She won't kill me...I hope   She won't kill me...I hope Empty

Back to top Go down

She won't kill me...I hope
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next