Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) Staff_zps08fc6213

Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nFeeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) Liz_zpse62da61aFeeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

Bites : 87
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Alexa

Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:27 pm

So Alexa was feeling fat as shit today and decided to go to the grill. To be honest she was a little like weirded out. Kay, so she hadn't thought of boys in like the longest time and she realized how short her relationships were. First Damon - kinda - then Luke, who like just said less than a word to her, then got married to someone else. Uh, badluck Lex much? And she had no idea where Jonathan was, so like, fuck her life. She gained a few pounds recently and wasn't fixing to stop so when she got to the girl she went up to the counter and ordered the baconiest, cheesiest fattiest burger they had with bacon on the side and then fries. Uh, than she got two orders of waffle fries and asked for cheese sauce in little dixie cups and walked over to her table. Then sat. Duh. Then like sunk in the seat with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

Bites : 134
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:33 pm

I raise my eyebrows as I walk into the Grill and see positively no seats except one across from a girl with a lot of food. I walk over. Do you mind if I sit here? I say in my thick, Irish accent. I could use a drink. I meet her gaze. I don't judge people on appearance. Really she isn't bad looking, but I'm still technically seeing Rebekah, and it's never good to piss of an Original so I'll stick to friendship.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Alexa opened her eyes after hearing a voice. A confusing voice really because he had some kind of accent. K, Alexa isn't oblivious because she was in Mystic Fall's production of Legally Blonde and there was even a song called Ireland. Fine, you caught me, they didn't have anyone speak an Irish accent there. But, uh...you know, uh, shut up! Alexa had bags under her eyes, she hadn't smiled in weeks. "Should that matter to me? I mean, you come here right off the plane, or boat, from your home sweet land and come ask me to sit here, sit before I respond? We all need a drink. I'm not a complete idiot ya know? I know that we need water to survive, quit treating me like I just got cast on dumb and dumber." She angrily shot at him, sitting up. And, uh, glaring.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:45 pm

I raise my eyebrows and let a smirk play on my lips. I'm not sitting, and it should matter to you. For all I know you could be expecting someone. As for the drink, I was considering something a bit stronger than water. I've lived here for three years, and you're not on a TV show. I smirk and rest my hands on the top of the chair. With the behavior I'm sure you could get on one though. I gesture towards the door. Cue the news crew, or should I just leave? I meet her gaze. My gaze isn't harsh. It's not really full of any emotion. This girl is quite the person.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Alexa let his words sink in. "So what, I'm fat? Is that what you're saying? I'm so fat the lards seeping through my eye sockets I can't see?" She hadn't shown any emotion in her eyes for the longest time so when he like completely stopped talking she didn't even shrug. "And let me tell you something, Patrick McLuck of the Irish, Dumb and Dumber is a movie." She finished.

After a few seconds, she realized she was alone in life. "Fuck it, sit there if you want. I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:54 pm

I sit down and order a Cognac. I take a sip and look at her. No. I did not call you fat. I admire anyone that eats food and doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. You're hardly fat. I've seen fat. You're not even close. I shake my head. As for Dumb and Dumber, I really couldn't care less what it is. I meet her gaze. You know, you don't have to be a complete bitch. I hold my hands up in mock surrender. Just a suggestion. We could have an actual conversation. I clear my throat and extend my hand. I'll start. I'm Jason Donovan, and I've never heard of a man named Patrick McLuck, though that's a wonderful use of the Irish stereotype. I offer a lopsided smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Alexa was kind of on an emotional rollercoaster today. And this dude wasn't helping. Maybe if she didn't fucking hate him, and what, like 76% of the other 7 billion people in the world, she'd feel bad about being a bitch but she really didn't.

The dude she talked to earlier brought her food and instead of saying thank you, she just gave him one of those faces that said, Screw Off Before You Die. She gulped and bit her lip. Gawd, this shit looked so good. She drizzled one of the dixie cups with cheese on the fries and stuffed about 12 in her mouth. It didn't just look good, it was good. "I guess my name is Not Completely a Bitch." She said, with hate in her voice. Although her eyes were glued to the plate. She kept stuffing her face by the way.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:03 pm

I take a sip of my drink and spot her driver's license next to her cup. Nice to meet you, Alexa. A waiter comes over and asks me if I want anything. I nod and order a double decker hamburger with everything but cheese. I order a side of curly fries, onion rings, and baked beans. He comes back in a few minutes with my food. I give him a fifty to cover Alexa as well. I take a big bite of my hamburger and eye Alexa. The bites more of a message. It means I don't give a shit if you hate me. I'm not going anywhere. The bite means I don't care if you're eating a pound of food. So am I. I don't care what you eat.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Lerx took the burger and bit into it. With a chunk missing, she poured the rest of the nacho cheese left in the first cup and ate that part of the burger too. Like, seriously, fuck. This shit was delicious. With cheese all over her face, she saw that he payed. Uh, really?? "Hey, so, did you like, wanna have sex?" She offered, shockingly she was serious.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:19 pm

I raise my eyebrows. That's not why I paid for your food, but I'm not saying I'm opposed to it. . I take a sip of my drink. You're gorgeous and you seem like on a better day you don't act like a bitch. Then again, bitchy behavior can be fun. I smirk. She's very forward about her emotions. I'm not sure if she's serious about wanting to sleep with me. I wouldn't be opposed. I'm not a man whore but I like to have a little fun once and a while. Besides. I really do like Alexa. She's got a fire in her. Her attitudes fun.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:25 pm

"See, finally saying the right thing. Now in my crazy mind, there you go saying: You're not a prostitute." Lerx said. She sounded crazy, but she was still hungry. Another bite of that burger was in her future. Near future. Aka she took another one out in like 3 seconds. She kinda agreed with him though. Being a bitch was fun. And hey, he actually was kinda hot. "Kay when? Uhhhhhh, gimme your number." Lerx told him, taking a napkin out and shoving it over. "I mean, unless there's a broom closet around here and you're flexible."
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:30 pm

I look at her and grab a pen out of the pocket of a waiter. He stares at me. I write down my number and write my name. Underlining it a couple times. I slide it across To her. Jason. Not Patrick. I smirk at her comment about a broom closet. You wanna get those burgers to go? I'm oddly attracted to her. She's bitchy, sure, but hey. Bitches can be fun. I'm an ass some of the time so hell, I need someone to put me in my place, and she needs someone to tell her to shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Dude that burger is literally amazing. There were only a few more bites to go. It kind of made her sad. But kind of not because she might do shiz with some dude she just met. Buy wait, there's cheese all over her face. Even if he wasn't there, cheese on your face was kind of a nasty feeling so she took a napkin and wiped that mess off. "No need." Lerx stated, finishing that sexy ass burger in one bite and wiping more shit off her face. Gawd burgers were good. 'Specially with bacon.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:43 pm

I raise my eyebrows and stand. Come on. I walk to the door and hold it open for her. My Ducati's against the wall. This should be interesting. Lets see if I can get the girl to talk like a normal person. Sex is nice, but so is actual conversation.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:54 pm

Lerx scratched the back of her neck and followed. Like seriously, the last time she did shit like this was like a year ago with Damon. Ew, does she really only have sex once a year? Yeah, let's go ahead and agree she's a little sad. Because, yeah, she can't even find guys to do dat wiff. Kay done with that. So, they were outside now. "Soo, what now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:56 pm

I climb on my Ducati and start the engine. Now we go to yours or my place. I look at her and wait for a response, and for her to get on.

(Sorry for shortness; at doctor)
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:01 pm

[its fine]

Um, Alexa was a high school student. With parents. So her place was like a no go. Wait, maybe he didn't know she was in high school? Maybe he wasn't. Lerx was like whutever. "Yours." She said, getting on the back.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:06 pm

I nod and rev the engine. I drive us to my house and stop my Ducati outside of the front door. I cut the engine and climb off. Yeah I Live alone now. Abusive foster parents in Ireland so I moved here when I turned 18, 6 months ago. I open the front door and step aside for her to come inside. It's a really nice place. Whoever my parents were left me a hell of a lot of money. It's a mansion really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)   Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling Fat (Alexa || Whoever wont irritate me)
Page 1 of 1