Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) Staff_zps08fc6213

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nFeeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) Liz_zpse62da61aFeeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) Empty
PostSubject: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:23 am

James was feeling a little nostalgic about his high school years, about his time with his buddies partying it out before they had left him and moved away from Mystic Falls. He soon made his way through the front doors as he pushed them open with one of his hands before making his way into the halls. It must have been during classes, there weren't a lot of students in the halls and the cafeteria seemed empty. He couldn't find a clock, so he just went with the general guess. He then made his way to the trophy case to eye up a trophy that had his name on it for a goal he had achieved in his senior year, football or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:34 am

I opened the front doors of the school and headed to my locker. Getting my books and then a pass would be much quicker so I could make a quick trip since my first period and locker are on two seperate sides of the building. I was running super late, it was already the middle of first period so I knew I had to make up alot of work now. I had trouble sleeping last night so I slept past my alarm, it may not seem like it but I took school seriously. I started a quick jog so I could get to class faster but I stopped when I saw a familiar figure by the trophy case. "James?"
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:15 pm

James' view went from trophy to trophy looking for the one that had his name on it, finally coming to it after a few minutes. A tear seemed to drop from his eye as he thought back on the memories he had back in high school, and thinking how his life was over as he was the last one left from his group in Mystic Falls. Soon, he heard footsteps come up from behind him followed by a fairly masculine voice, Tyler's voice. He turned his head to look back to see him standing there. "Yea, hey Tyler. What are you doing, you are going to be late for class" He told him, with somewhat of a sense of caring behind his words. Even though James had only been out of school for a couple years, he still missed it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:28 pm

I chuckled. "Dude I'm already late. Its already the middle of first." I told him. I missed so much of class that I might as well skip, I have enough time to make up the work since no one talks to me very much. Right now high school kinda sucks.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:30 pm

James laughed a little at Tyler's reply, it was true. Class had already begun, and no sense in showing up for only twenty minutes or so. "So, why were you late, then? Snuggle times with Ravyn being too much to handle?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:51 am

"Ha ha so funny." I said sarcastically. Should have known that would be the first thing he would say. "For one I slept past my alarm and for two I don't snuggle with Ravyn, I don't even think she snuggles at all." I told him. I've been close to her but we've never 'snuggled' as James likes to call it.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 am

James chuckled slightly as Tyler answered with a sarcastic phrase, the tear had sunk into his skin already and disappeared from his face, although his eye still seemed a little red. But, he put on a smile to attempt to hide the fact he was a little depressed about how his life had turned out. "Oh, I don't know. All girls enjoy snuggling, whether they are special or not"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:08 am

"Shes almost as old as the Originals and badass, does she look like the type of chick who would 'snuggle'?" I asked him. James looked as if he was having a moment but I didn't know him extremely well so I didn't know how to ask if he was okay, plus I might make it seem like I was being a jerk.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:39 pm

James glanced around as Tyler spoke, attempting to see if anyone was roaming the halls as they were talking about Vampires and Originals. Slowly turning his attention back to Tyler as he was finished. "Well, I actually don't know her that well, Lockwood. Some are into some rather 'normal' things, they just don't admit it" A smile began to come over him as he finished the sentence, hoping he did not come off as poking around, or anything of the sort. "You're quite the hero. Saw a few trophy's back there with your name on them"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:33 am

"Ray likes to get close but shes not a 'snuggler'." The word just kept sounding more and more unmanly. I listened to James as he went on about the trophies I had in the case, I glanced at the glass. "Yea its just a few trophies I helped get with the team, its not a big deal." I said. I still love playing football and always will but now that I'm also immortal theres nothing left for me to think about.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:03 pm

He chuckled slightly at Tyler's response. It seemed true, not like he said, some women don't enjoy the snuggling, or cuddling, or anything remotely close. He did not seem to feel a need to respond, they could go on for hours and hours about Ravyn and her likes and dislikes, would take up the entire school day, perhaps even week. James noticed Tyler's glance to the trophy case as he spoke. He had heard about Lockwood's football years, although now that he was a hybrid, he could easily beat any of the other teams by himself. "yeah, I understand that. I used to think the same, but I always seem to find myself back here looking at my old ones, thinking about all those old nostalgic times" A rather small laugh escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:47 pm

"Thats not it." I said and looked at him again. "I can come back here and look at the trophies all I want but what it is is that they can't get me to where I want to go anymore." I told him. I'm stuck at this age because being a Hybrid also means you dont age, the vampire side of it. I wanted to go to college then pro in football but now that really is a dream.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:59 pm

James glanced back to Tyler. Once he had said what was really on his mind, he could understand Lockwood better, as well as understand that whole hybrid and sire bond thing that he has going on right now that seems to ruin his life. "yea, that sounds tough. I am thinking you are talking like that because of the whole hybrid predicament you are in." He asked, unsure if Tyler would feel like answering him or not. His glance steered off toward a teacher heading their way, without thinking he quickly ducked into the girls bathroom by accident, thinking if Tyler would follow. He didn't know why he did what he did, could have been a reflex.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:26 am

Before I could even reply to James he ducked into the girls bathroom. Wondering what the hell he was doing I looked around to see a teacher was headed our way, and it wasn't Mr. Saltzman. James does not know how to look inconspicious. "Dude get of the bathroom." I said through the door.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:32 am

James took a quick look around inside the bathroom at how nice it was. Little machines that dispensed objects and bowls of fragrant smelling bits and pieces located around the sinks. It looked a lot nicer then their bathroom had when he went to the school, a few doors were broken to the stalls, stained, etc etc. As he heard Lockwood's voice, he soon exited the bathroom right as the teacher was walking by. It did not seem to look good for James, at all. To his luck, however, the teacher did not stop to ask any questions, and continued on his way. "I don't know why I just did that...." His voice trailed off near the end of the short sentence as his glance turned back around to the girls bathroom as some random girl exited through the door.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 pm

I chuckled and my hand on Jame's shoulder. "Here's some advice dude, when your in public and talking supernatural don't look suspicious. No need to draw attention to your odd group of friends." I told him. This was new to him so I wasn't upset, just giving some bro code advice.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:54 pm

James sighed, getting advice from another guy was alright, even if he was sired to team Klaus. But it was true, his group of friends, or Bonnie's group of friends, were quite supernatural: vampires, hybrids, a witch(es), it was like Noah's Arc. James took a glance as the teacher finally turned around the corner; it wasn't that this was new to him, it just took some getting used to.

He turned his attention soon, back to Tyler. "yeah, thanks." He replied back, rubbing the back of his head with his hand a few times before looking back to Lockwood again. "How is the football team doing, anyway. They were pretty good when I went here"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:48 pm

"Well we were good but now were kinda...eh." I told him. Were really good at keeping the ball and defending but scoring and passing is what we need help on. When Stefan was on the team we had a pretty good shot but since I can't exploit being a Hybrid I can't use me as an advantage.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 pm

James smiled a little at Tyler's response. He found it a little amusing how the team didn't seem to do as well as they used to when James was the quarterback for them. He had actually enjoyed playing football, why he didn't try out for a college scholarship was unknown, even to himself.

He took another quick glance around, becoming a little bored. "So, do you want to go and throw the ball around a little." He asked, although it was more of just a normal sentence then anything else. "I am sure they wouldn't miss a football or two"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:13 pm

"Dude I missed most of first, by the time we get to the field it will already be the start of second." I told him. Like I said I cared about my grades but throwing the football with an old QB would be pretty cool. "Unless your asking me to skip then I'm totally okay with it."
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:19 pm

He laughed a little, looking back at Tyler. He was right, though. The field was a short distance from the school, even running there by human speeds it would take a small amount of time, but it did seem worth it, and perhaps they could even find something in common excluding the whole lockwood-team klaus-sire bond.

He pulled his hand out of his pocket, "yea, I meant skipping. You could just compel the teachers to give you good grades, no real reason to go to school every day" He said, with somewhat of a smirk. "C'mon then, Lockwood." Slowly turning around, and began to walk toward the doors closest to the field.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:19 am

I walked with James. "Dude I may not seem like it but I only compell when necesarry. If I'm gonna get the grade I'd rather earn it." I told him.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:28 am

He thought that his words may have struck a chord with Tyler, and low and behold, the events seemed to unravel how he had thought. He looked up to the door as he stuck his arm forward and pushed it open, making his way through it, as Tyler continued to walk behind.

He looked back almost as soon as he had reached the fresh air, "yeah, I guess being a hybrid, you'd want the entire high school experience." He told him, pausing slightly. "The only part I really miss about High School was my friends, who have now moved away and began their own lives. I didn't seem to care much for the curriculum however."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:38 am

I walked outside with James to the field and we continued talking. "Well I wanted to go pro in football wso I tried to keep up my grades and now that I'm a Hybrid I'm not gonna let that be a reason for my grades to drop." I said. I have plenty of chances in life now to be a high school dropout but right now is not that time.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:57 pm

His legs moving one in front of the other, James slowly looked back to Tyler as he responded, before glancing ahead to the view of the lunch area that was located just outside of the school. There weren't many students there, seeing as class was still in session.

James pulled his hand out of his leather jacket pocket before replying, "I didn't mean it like that," He paused, "Why don't you still want to go out for pro football. It isn't like they could tell that you aren't aging."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next