Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nFeeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aFeeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:39 pm

"Serious? James most pro football players get into like there 30s, do you really think I could pull of 30 while still looking 17?" I asked him. I'm not trying to toot my own horn but I am pretty buff and muscular for my age but pulling off getting older is going to be way hard. Being immortal you can't really have a profression, I don't care what the stupid Twilight movie says its impossible to have a career.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Tyler appeared to be right. But James did recall something about a couple 20 year olds getting into the professional teams like the Packers and the Bears. "But if you can't get in for pro football, you could always try out for the college team" He told Lockwood, sighing a little as they made their way out onto the Football field during the ringing of the bell.

James slowly peered around to find nobody in sight as of yet, as he looked to Tyler. "Do you want to go get us a ball?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:20 pm

"Yea maybe, I wanted to go Pro but being a Hyrbid kinda messed that up." I said continuing to walk with him to the field as the bell started to ring. I knew I could pull of early 20s but it just wouldn't be the same. James and I got to the field and she started looking around and asked me if I wanted to get the ball. I smirked. "Why because I'm a Hybrid and that means quicker so no one can catch me?"
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:38 pm

James stood there with Tyler on the field as he talked. He found it rather relaxing, to hang out with someone who wasn't keeping James back from trying his best. Yes, he was a hybrid and sired to Klaus, however, he was a friend to James, someone he could talk to or have drinks with.

"Well that, or I just thought you could compel the coach to let us use part of the field and a ball" He said with a small smirk growing on his face, as he then looked out onto the field to see that class was beginning to start.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:34 pm

"See the point of skipping is that no one sees you. If we use part of the field while class is going on I think someone might catch me." I told James, kinda being sarcastic with him. I was actually having fun with him, mostly cause I haven't had anyone much to hang out with these days. Matt wasn't talking to me, Jeremy disappeared alot, and well no one else seemed to like me very much. Also I didn't see Ray and Irene as much as people would think. "How bout we just go to the lawn? No one uses it during this time of school, plus all teachers have a class right now." I said.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Tyler was correct, if he was not in class but out playing football, then the teachers would know and attempt to fail him, somehow, for skipping out on class to play a little catch with someone whom had already graduated a year or two prior. But that did not appear to make James want to change his mind, until Tyler had mentioned another idea, which he had appeared to be right on board with, as it allowed both of them to play without getting caught by teachers.

He glanced to Lockwood, giving him a pat on the back. "yeah, alright. That is a better idea then what I had wanted. How about you go grab a ball, and we could toss it around on our way over. If you wanted, we could always chat about the sirebond.. thing." He offered, trying to not make it very... awkward between the two of them. He did not expect Tyler to take him up on his offer, however. It sounded like it would be a very touchy subject to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:51 am

I kinda didn't know what to say when James brought up talking about the sire bond. I know hes trying to be a good friend but sometimes it was hard to talk about. "Uh yea sure I'll be right back." I said rubbing the back of my neck and then jogging to the sports shed on the field. I saw a class heading out toward the field so I sped inside, grabbed one of the new footballs and sped back out. I walked up to James. "Catch Cole." I smirked and threw the ball to him.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:20 pm

James nodded in Lockwood's direction as he ran off to get a football. It had been a long time since he had thrown one around - his father had died from a vampire, or rather, died while 'becoming' a vampire. He did not have anyone to bond with - aside from Bonnie, of course. Soon after he had been standing there, a ball was chucked in his direction. He quickly had run and got into position before making the catch on his right side, cradling the ball in his arm as it lay snug up against his skin.

"Nice throw, Lockwood."
He said, rather loud to get across the area they were in. James' fingers were placed on the ball, four on the grips, one off on the white stripe as he brought it back slowly behind his head and threw it: a seemingly perfect spiral as it arced forward toward Tyler. "So, anything on your mind?" He asked, loud enough to hear as he noticed a class heading out onto the field.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:00 pm

I caught the ball James threw at me and he had a perfect spiral. Guess the guy was good. "Why do you ask?" I said as I threw the ball back. It was a sucky throw because I got lost in thought. When James brought up the Sire bond thing I started thinking about that then Caroline and then Ravyn. My life was living rollercoaster.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:18 pm

James casually caught the ball right at his side - although it was a bit awkward, spinning in other directions as it propelled into his cradle he had set up by his ribcage. "Oh, nothing really. Just thought, y'know. Being a - may make life a little hard. If you ever want to talk, though, I'm here for yeh Lockwood"

He brought the ball back up behind his right shoulder and shot it out like a cannonball, propelling back to the hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:01 pm

I caught James's thrown. "Thankks I guess, but im not all that really into talking about it." I told him and threw it back. James was a good friend, well a great friend but sometimes talking about the supernatural wasn't all the interesting. "You know for a guy and a football player, you like to talk about feelings alot." I said kinda messing with hima nd being serious.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:46 pm

He smirked at the sight of Tyler's magnificent catch; it was true, he was a good football player - not just because of being a hybrid, but because he had known the sport. James didn't see a difference in being friends with a hybrid who was sired, or just a normal human; they were both people, and nobody should look any deeper. "Alright - that's fine." He replied back, reaching both his hands out and cradling the ball beside his right ribcage. "Well - having a witch for a girlfriend tends to bring it out of me." He said, throwing the ball back to Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:49 pm

"Well Bonnie does have that affect on guys, unfortunately." I said after catching the ball. I placed my hands on the ball and got a really good grip. I threw the ball hard but not enought to injure him, well of course not how could I? It was a really good throw, best one in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)   Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling a little Nostalgic. (Tyler)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2