Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) Staff_zps08fc6213

Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNot Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) Liz_zpse62da61aNot Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:27 am

"You'll never catch me." I said as I ran from Tyler playfully through his family's wooded part of there property. She enjoyed moments like this. She and Ty were friends and they playfully flirted with each other openly like it wasn't anything.

She ran and hide behind a big tree. She smillied as her eyes traveled to the sky before peaking from the side of the tree, sneaking back quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:34 am

Liz had taken off running and smiling. I wasn't usually the guy to do this but Elizabeth was one of my close friends and I enjoyed doing fun stuff with her. I ran after her but it surprised me how fast she was, I didn't use the Hybrid speed because I wanted this to feel normal. When I reached the area we had trees I looked around a few of them to find her but she hide pretty good. I walked around another using my new predatory skills and caught her from the side. "Found you." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:38 am

I was about to pick up running again, but he caught me. I looked at Jim as I giggled. I fixxed my hair behind my ponytail. "So tell me. What's happens now?" I asked him half joking, half flirting, 200% having a great time. I wouldn't do this with any other guy, but Ty was an exception.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:42 am

I leaned in a bit closer to Lizzie, we play flirt alot so it was like natural conversation with us. "Well I don't know, how about you tell me?" I asked. Liz was one of those girls you could really be yourself around, thats why I liked hanging with her so much.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:48 am

I placed my back against the tree as he leaned closer. I hadent cared what happened before or after this. "You know what. I don't care any more Ty. Drink my blood. Kiss me, screw me. I really don't care anymore. Just do something to me." I said as I hoped I didn't sound wired.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:53 am

That was not what I was expecting to come from Elizabeth. I backed up a little, not out of being weirded out or anything but of confusion. "What are you talking about?" I asked. A few seconds ago we were runninng around and flirting now I have no idea what just happend.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:57 am

"I know that came out strange, but I don't care anymore that no matter what happens in my life, I will somehow be involved with a supernatural. All my friends, you, my family. The only true human left is Matt. So I don't care anymore. Which is why I said screw it and drink my blood Ty. I don't care." I said as I tried to reassure him that everything was fine.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am

"Im not gonna drink your blood Liz." I told her. I understood what she was telling me but just because her life was like that she didn't need to quit fighting for it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:08 am

I looked at him. "Sorry Ty. Maybe I was truely living in a no strings attached fantasy where everything was normal and we could have one of those things that a lot of girl and guy friends have a no holds, no strings attached 24 hour things where they can forget anything and you have that ability to make me forget Ty."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:11 am

I looked at Lizzie. "Are you saying you want me to compel you?" I asked hoping that is what she meant. What was going on with Lizzie?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:13 am

"That's right Ty. Now I understand you love Caroline but if I didn't know, how would she find out unless you told her.?" I asked him back in my flirty, fun voice.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:16 am

"First off, I'm not gonna compel you," I started. I didn't want to be part of whatever Lizzie's plan was but I did want to help her and be there for her but not like this. "Secondly, Caroline and I aren't talking like that much anymore."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:21 am

"Right because with two vampire uncles it's not like I've been compelled before." I said with scarcasim in every syllable. I played with my hair as I looked around. "So let me get this right. Your a hybrid guy... Heightened emotions... No reall girlfriend at the moment... And refusing a no strings attached day with a human which you can force to forget anything?" I asked in an almost whisper.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:40 am

When Liz brought up Stefan and Damon I didn't say anything. Those two already annoy the hell out of me. "Elaborate on this no strings attached Elizabeth." I told her. I pretty sure I knew what she meant but I just wanted to hear it come from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:43 am

"We do whatever we feel like doing. But it can't be what we already do. No strings does not imply sex, but can be added in if desired by both parties. And right now I am not applying." I told him to be honest as I smirked st him, still playing with my hair.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:59 am

I let out a breathe when Liz said she wasn't implying sex. I already had enought to deal with with Caroline and Ravyn. "So you mean running around playing hide and seek?" I asked. I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face as I said it. This wasn't the manliest thing to do but it just what me and Lizzie did.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:03 am

"No Ty I mean this." I didn't give him time to react as I brought my face up to his, kissing him on the lips gently but kinda passionately at the same time. This gas been many girls dreams since middle school. I pulled away and was preparing myself for what he was going to say after words, being me, knowing there were going to be harsh words.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:51 am

Liz never gave me a chance to respond, she just pushed our lips together. Being surprised at her quick movement I could react to her kiss. She kissed me with gently but it had some kinda passion to it. When she broke apart from me she looked at me like if she was ready for rejection. I was having issues with Ray and Caroline but right now nothing was going on with either of them so being the guy I was I pulled Elizabeth closer and kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 am

I wasn't expecting him the kiss me back. As he did I placed my back against the tree as I pulled him closer. My hands went to his shoulder and hair. Nothing like this was going good my life so this wouldn't do anything if he compelled me. But for now I just....enjoyed his resistance to argue and just do something dumb. "This should have happened at the bonfire." I said before kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:18 am

I could tell Elizabeth was surprised I kissed her back but she pulled me closer and her back hit the tree. Her hands were placed on my shoulders and in my hair, I hand mine on her wasit pulling her closer to me. "Its happeing now." I told her and went in for another. Maybe this wasn't smart to do but right now I didn't care. I needed some fun and it was great to do it with a close friend.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:52 pm

I smillied under our kisses. I couldn't/wouldn't be able to do this with any other guy, except maybe Kol. I felt his hands go to my waist and felt relieved he wasn't stopping it. It was a not warm. I took off my cheer jacket and revealed my cheer uniform, the same one from the bonfire. I tossed the jacket on the ground as my hands went from his chest back to his shoulder and hair.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:58 pm

I felt Liz smile during our kissing and I couldn't help but to smile back. She had taken off her jacket and I moved my hands up her arms, feeling the the skin that wasn't covered by her uniform. I knew I was betraying Caroline and Ray but right now I was talking to neither and I was just having fun with my closest friend. No harm in that.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:38 pm

I felt very passionate with my kissing with Tyler. He and i had done everything but this and sex before. we openly flirted even when he was with Matt's sister. His smile was reassurence to my. I left a trial of kisses from his lips to his ear, nipping at it playfully, waiting to se what his response was. My hands traveld to his face then down to his abs and then to his arms as his raced my skin that was showing.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:53 pm

I could feel Elizabeth leave a trail of kisses from my lips up to my ear. I moved my head a little to give her better access. I could never tell where her hands were because they had always been moving. Not wanting Lizzie to one-up me or be the dominant one I pushed her a little farther into the tree but not enough to hurt her. I started to kiss and nip an little then she did on her neck, also placing kisses down her shoulder. I never kissed Liz before but she was pretty surprising.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:43 pm

I guess Ty didnt like that I took an agressive/dominate approach. I felt him push me into the tree a little bit more. After I nipped his ear he began to kiss my neck and shoulders. I looked off in the distence as I sighed a bit. I wasnt a whore...was I? I hadnt had sex before. I wasnt with anyone but I had so many supernatural love interests as well as Jeremy. I didnt let myself ponder on it that long as I placed my hands under his shirt, letting them rest on his abs. Was that a six-pack or eight-pack?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)   Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Caring Anymore. (Tyler || Liz)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next