Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) Staff_zps08fc6213

We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWe're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) Liz_zpse62da61aWe're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) Empty
PostSubject: We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine )   We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Really, my life had changed quite a bit within the last week or so. Normal kid turns into a blood thirsty vampire and meets the most beautiful girl ever? Yup, that about sums up my life thus far, and to be honest - I didn't mind it. Nothing mattered, I was just rambling in my mind - trying to get over the one thought that was dominating my brain, day and night. The hunger for blood, it was so impossibly strong that I couldn't resist it - no matter how hard I tried. Katherine brought me to Mystic Falls for a reason, but honestly - where were the people? Back home people were crawling left and right and it was incredibly easy to feed and never get caught, but this place seemed small and cramped. Almost everyone here seemed to know each other, and it would be obvious if someone went missing - which meant I didn't get to enjoy the kill, without covering my actions up.

I sighed as I looked around, spotting an innocent, yet beautiful, young girl. She was walking all alone, and it seemed like the perfect prey - and I was definitely going for it. One thing was for sure though, I wasn't in California anymore, and it was blatantly obvious. I stalked the girl, then sunk my fangs into her throat - letting her jugular pour out blood, like a river. Controlling every ounce of her, I let it pour into my mouth - as I wondered where Katherine was. Throwing the body over my shoulder, I began to look around for a place to get rid of the body.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine )   We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Katherine peered down from the top of the town square clock, staring at Alastair. Studying his moves. It took Katherine a bit longer to get the hang of killing without a concious but this boy made it look easy. And like you just become soulless as soon as you turn. This probably wasn't the case. He was just giving into his desires. Like she wished she had done as soon as she turned like he did.

Katherine smirked as he looked around for a place to dispose of the body and dashed down silently behind him. "Give her here..noob." She told him. "First r...actually rule one hundred and...eighty...seven...?" She said, asking herself. She'd lost count. But there were too many rules so why even try to number them. "Four steps. Compel. Lead. Kill and Dispose." She ended.

"You compel them. You lead them...forcefully...non...whatever your fetish is...kill, or just scare, bite..once again. Your fetish, your business. And dispose. In. The. Forest. That way the animals clean up your mess for you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com

PostSubject: Re: We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine )   We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:06 pm

I jumped slightly as Katherine appeared behind me. She had a knack for terrifying me in the middle of the night, but she also soothed me when she talked. I turned around to look at her, in all her beauty and majesty - if I could, I would be with this girl, but she was impossible. As I listened to her words I nodded, I was supposed to compel the girl - but I killed her instantly, there was no need for compulsion. I laughed at her as she explained what rule we were on, and in the past week - it had been nearly two-hundred. Those four steps were unnecessary though, because I bit the jugular and killed my victims instantly - no need for any other methods. But her whole fetish speech was a bit odd, I never had one as a human and never planned on having one as a vampire - it was just plain weird. Adjusting the body on my shoulder I flashed her a smile and spoke. "Come on Katherine, I have no fetishes. I was just having some fun, no foul - right? Anyway, I am going to go dispose of the body, care to accompany me, Miss Pierce?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine )   We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:25 pm

"Everyone has fetishes. You just haven't discovered yours ...yet." She explained, an evil smork forming. "There will be much foul. This town may be full of vampires...but with vampires come vampire hunters. The founder's council. Ill explain when you're not running around with a body on your shoulder." She explained. "You may be getting the hang of this vamp thing but they will DESTROY you. Count on it."

"Sure...Mr....I never really cared to learn your last name?" She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine )   We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:31 pm

I shook my head at her as she mentioned the fetishes again. What was it with her and these things, she must have been really kinky or something. The smirk was a little unsettling, but I quickly shook it off as I shuddered at the mention of vampire hunters and the council. Anyone that wanted to mess with me was going to die, I don't care how strong they were - I would prevail. And she was right, about one thing at least, I was getting the hang of being a vampire - slowly, but I was doing it nonetheless. I frowned, however, when she said she didn't know my last name - it hurt, but I never really expected her to give a damn anyway. So as I walked with the body on my shoulder, I shot her a few remarks back. "I will kill anyone that gets in my way, I don't care if they are a thousand years old, or a newborn like me. I will win, no matter what - quote me on it, someday. And don't act like you give a damn now Katherine, my last name is as important to me as it is to you. As far as I am concerned, I am simply Alastair now - nothing more, nothing less."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine )   We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:35 pm

"Do me a favor and don't test me." She told him. Katherine didn't give a damn. Nor was she even trying to act as if she gave a damn. "If you follow through on that promise...there will be a lot of blood in this town. And that is much easier said than done."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine )   We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine ) Empty

Back to top Go down

We're Not In California Anymore ( Katherine )
Page 1 of 1