Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

I need a drink [Tyler||Open] Staff_zps08fc6213

I need a drink [Tyler||Open] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b I need a drink [Tyler||Open] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nI need a drink [Tyler||Open] Liz_zpse62da61aI need a drink [Tyler||Open] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

I need a drink [Tyler||Open] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
I need a drink [Tyler||Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
I need a drink [Tyler||Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
I need a drink [Tyler||Open] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
I need a drink [Tyler||Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
I need a drink [Tyler||Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
I need a drink [Tyler||Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
I need a drink [Tyler||Open] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

I need a drink [Tyler||Open] Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I need a drink [Tyler||Open] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

I need a drink [Tyler||Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

I need a drink [Tyler||Open] Empty
PostSubject: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:25 pm

I sat in the back with a bottle all to myself. I needed a drink, bad. I was stressed out with my mom dying, me and Ray sort of breaking up, and just alot of other crap that wasn't even my problem. Why do people do that? Tie you up in their problems and just give you attitude when you try to help them? I mean not everyone I know is doing that but I'm just getting pretty sick of it. I just want a night of kicking back and hanging out. No drama, no bull, just fun. Thats why I need a drink.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:45 pm

I stepped into the bar after I left my weapons in the trunk of my jeep. I became really good in controlling side of me that was a hunter. But right now, I just wanted to forget that. Since I was here, everything was absolutely overwhelming and I was in the perfect mood to forget all my problems. I took of my jacket and walked in my ripped jeans and black tank top to the bar, ordered a shot of Tequila and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:46 am

Pouring myself another glass I take a look around the bar and see no one. Probably out having problems I'd really not rather get involved in. I'd rather be bored then go out and get into a mess with Klaus, the Salvatores, or anything Original. I did however notice a pretty blonde at the bar. I had no idea who she was but I'll be the first to admit she is attractive.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:42 pm

I see a guy looking at me and smile a little, while I'm drinking the shot. "It looks like I'm not the only one who had a hard day", I say and look him in the eyes. He seems exhausted and pissed. They same feelings I had. Even though I wasn't the newest girl in town, I didn't know everyone in town. Like him. He was definitely handsome but I didn't know him. And he probably didn't know me.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:18 pm

"Try a hard life." I smirk and then raise my glass before downing it. She seemed to be handling her problems alot better then me, cause I know I looked like a hot mess. "So you must be new in town." I say. I feel like getting straight to the point and plus I've never seen her before.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:39 pm

"Well, it is a month ago now, that I moved here, but yes, you can still call me new in town. I'm Victoria. Nice to meet you.." I don't know his name, so I just leave a blank and look at him smiling. I order another shot and drink it immediately.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

Bites : 72
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:18 pm

I walk into the grill wearing black jeans and a light grey v neck shirt with black timberland boots on. I had finals today so my mind was scrambled. I sit here at the bar and put my pad on the counter malibu with xtra vodka on the rock. I order the drink it should be a bloody red drink.
I begin to sketch freestyling drawing whatever until I see Tyler Lockwood the former mayor's son as she passed and he's talking to a stunningly attractive blonde woman. ..so I begin to sketch her and Tyler Lockwood together. ..I would have loved to approach her but what are your the odds I can get her.
I don't make it obvious just slight glances in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:44 pm

I can feel someone watching me and turn around as I see a young man looking directly at me. He has a pencil in his hand and I don't really know how to react to that. Somehow I have to smile.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:49 pm

I walk over to the two...Sorry, just that you both have model like good looks and seems like you two would be an awesome looking couple.. I say placing the sketch between them as i go back to my seat and my drink as I relax. I know that was random but when im inspired i have to draw its a quirk of mine I guess
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:56 pm

I look down the sketch and I'm really impressed. He's got talent. "We're not a couple. We barely know each other" I say slowly and look on the drawing he made. It so good. "Where did you learn to draw like this?" I ask and look at him. "That's so not fair!"
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:01 pm

I look at her and laugh....Learn... ummm i don't know i was your typical kid into comics and stuff so always tried drawing and i had a knack for it. Its weird guess i taught myself and soon i was able to draw people with time ...it is fair im sure you have talents that I do not. I say as i kinda laugh but almost dribble my drink all on me pretty embarrassing.

Really you two aren't together you guys look like one of those hollywood couples that you see in magazines like Ryan Reynold and Scarlett Johanson.... are you single because if you are he sure has earned my envy. I say in a friendly way

OH where are my manners...Baine Tesla... nice to meet you. I say raising my drink to her
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:06 pm

I laugh as he says that and shake my head. "Well, we're not together. I also wouldn't say I'm quite single, because I'm dating someone else. But I'm not sure yet, how everything will go by. My life is pretty messy right now."
I order a beer and look on the drawing. "I'm Victoria. It was nice to meet you. And can I keep this? To be honest, I wish I could draw like you!"
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Really it would be my pleasure if you kept it, matter fact i will make you a portrait some time as that is just a sketch... but the person you are dating has my envy. I say as I smile.

I look at her and role my eyes....Stop your exaggerating trust me i have seen better, I go to a lot of art exhibits when I can, but im kinda new here are there any here in Mystic falls. I say as my accent is very noticeable, but i love that about myself the British twang to my voice.
What talent do you have ms. Victoria no last name
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:29 pm

"Well, not drawing that't for sure. I can use bow and arrow very well. But let me ask you something: You are from Scotland? Or North England? I can tell it by your accent. I'm from London. My father was partly scottish." I smile and look at him. "What is your name Mr.?"
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Crossbow, wow umm remind me not to piss you off, well i have other talents that ... i'd rather not mention there are things that I can do that im pretty sure you can't besides draw. I say jokingly.
My name is Baine Tesla and I'm from North England good ear you have there.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:41 pm

I laugh and nod. "Yes, believe me, I can hear that most of the time." I sigh and look at him. He is not a vampire that's for sure, but also not any other supernatural. Although his energy is different... I can't tell what it is but it something new.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:47 pm

But a crossbow woman what use do you have for that, well archery is a nice hobby but damn. I say taking a final sip of my drink.
I put my palms face up, and look at her.
Hey put your hands on mine im going to do a psychic reading and read your past present and future. I say to her
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:53 pm

I look at him as if he would make a joke, but he seems serious. "Okay, Baine. But if its something I don't like, I'll say that you're lying, just so you know" I smile brightly and put my hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:26 pm

I lightly grip her hands...and close my eyes
Ok... lets see hmm you were born in London England that was true, very athletic from childhood I see, your adept in survival i hope you haven't been in the woods. ....Hmmm ok let me see what else, seems like your not only good with a Crossbow your good with weapons in general. You were very close to your father... I see that you loved him a lot, he was good to you raised you well.... hmmm guess your mom was not around that much... oh tragedy struck... great loss but I see an even greater destiny....I see unnatural beings..but I also see love in your future... must be the man you are dating... I say as I let go of her hands I was diving in to deep didn't want to truly see what happened in her life just a reading.
Wow... umm your life has been intense.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:34 pm

I swallow and look at him. "Wow, I wish I could say that you were absolutely wrong. But then, I would be the liar." I take a sip of the beer that I had ordered and take a deep breath. I don't like to remember that my father was not alive any longer. "So are you a psychic or something like that? How do you know this stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:49 pm

I look away from her...lucky guess love but i did see thst your in for loads of adventure...could i get your number its nice speaking to you would like to continue another day.. I ask trying to avoid the reading. ...
i also know your one of the five...i saw when you awoke the mark...
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:53 pm

"Oh, so you saw it", I say and look on my wrist. "I guess it is because my father was one. But I can live with it" I say smiling lightly. "It is nice to speak to you as well, Mr. Van Gogh" I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:29 pm

van gogh if only i hope i become that good...tell me some more about you and you seem trustworthy so i will tell you im a witch
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:35 pm

"I knew that you were something like that!" I say and look at him. " Fine I'll tell you something about me. I'm a hunter. Vampires mostly. But I just kill the ones that deserve it. I had a teacher, his name is Michael Felix. He taught me that way. Without him.. I guess I would try to be a killer machine and I guess I would already be dead." I take a sip of the beer. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:05 am

I raise my glass...Well cheers, here's to Michael Felix he seems like a smashing good fellow, I have some supernatural friends it would be a shame if they were put to death by some like you well, then again death at the hands of an angel is a beautiful death don't you think. I say to her, seems like i was a little buzzed so I finish this drink taking it to the head and put it down. I wave the bartender away as I did not want anymore drinks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a drink [Tyler||Open]   I need a drink [Tyler||Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a drink [Tyler||Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next