Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) Staff_zps08fc6213

Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) Liz_zpse62da61aHope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

Bites : 25
Awesomeness : 0

Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) Empty
PostSubject: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:46 pm

She found the apartment easily enough, this town wasn't to hard to move around in. She had asked only a couple people for directions and they were nice enough to point her in the right direction. She lifted her hand to the door and knocked a couple times. She looked around the hallway, it was clean and modern, he lived in a nice place, she could almost admit that she was jealous, it was a lot better then where she had... has been staying...
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

Bites : 134
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:48 pm

I smile and set the last plates on the table. I've made pasta bolognese and caesar salad. There are some rolls on the table. I walk to the door and smooth down my shirt before opening it. She looks stunning. I step aside to let her in. Come on in, dinner's on the table. I lead her over to the main table and pull her chair out for her before sitting in my own seat.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:42 am

I had worn jeans and a nice long dark sleeved shirt. I was nervous but I smiled anyways and sat down. "Seems like chivalry isn't dead then" I smiled "thank you" I look a deep breath "It smells amazing Jason. Really. I'm actually excited to eat something other then the grill and... well whatever they serve in the lunch" I giggled and looked around his apartment. I felt something on my leg and jumped looking down. "Awwwww" I reached down and pet the puppy. "You never told me it's name" I said softly and blew it a kiss before turning back to the table. "Cute dog, good pick" I smiled and leaned forward a little. "I think today has been the best day since I've gotten here"
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:31 am

I smile and raise a single finger at my puppy. Immediately he sits down. His name's Rick. I love the little German Shepherd. My kitten is sleeping in my room most likely. I smile and pour her a glass of Coke. Chivalry isn't dead with me; I don't believe in treating women like objects. I reach across the table and hold her hand in mine; I brush my thumb over the top of her knuckles. I couldn't agree more. Now that I'm here with you, things are finally looking up.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 pm

"Oh what a cute name! What did you name the cat?" she leaned down and pet the pup again "and what a good boy" the shep wagged his tail and I smiled up at Jason as he poured me some coke. "This is amazing, thank you, it's my first... meal meal since I've been here, and thank you... I... honestly it makes me nervous to meet new people. I mean. Guys. I haven't had the best... insight with them. It seems they go from wanting to be nice to just wanting in your pants and I'm just not ready for that. But you're so nice don't think I'm thinking that about you, usually I can see the flags ahead of time, and you haven't given any" she was rambling and quickly stopped her face flushed when he took her hand and she let out a breath...

He'd leave... she'd have to enjoy this while she could because like any other guy, she wasn't ready, and they were, and they wanted one thing when she didn't want the same thing. She wanted something real... he'd leave like everyone else did... "Thanks again... and yes. things are finally looking up, with all the bleak past, I can say today's been a ray of sunshine." She smiled widely at him and squeezed his hand softly. She reached with her other and raised her glass for a toast. "To the teacher leaving and finally making a friend" she winked and felt the chin of the pup on her leg. "Oh he really is so cute, good job" she giggled and tapped her glass to his before taking a sip and then beginning to eat.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:44 am

I notice her tensing up. Audryana, I'm not going anywhere. This is real. I'm not trying to get in your pants. I like you, Audry. I want to be with you. I set my glass down. This isn't some one night stand. I'm not expecting you to stay the night. That's not what I'm here for. I'm here to get to know you, because I genuinely like you. A lot. I give a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:39 pm

She gave a weak smile "Sorry. I just... I seriously haven't had the best of luck in the whole man guy father department. You're honestly the only guy I've ever spent any time with. I didn't have a grandfather, a father, nothing... so consider yourself special in my eyes." She smiled and winked. "And I like you too, and thanks, it's going to be a struggle but I think I can do it, with patience please" she gave him a smile and then looked around his apartment. "I could stay the night, but word around the classroom was you're a killer, you've upgraded a notch" she let out a giggle and took a sip of her coke.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:57 pm

I can´t help but laugh. Patience is my specialty, and I know. You've got to be careful around me. Then again, stick around and the luck of the Irish will be on your side. I wink and stand. I take both of our now empty plates and set them in the sink. I squirt a bit of water on them so they'll soak and I return back. I stand in front of her. We have a few options. One, we dance. Two, we watch a movie on the couch, three we talk on the couch, four we sit in awkward silence until I finally decide to kill you. I grin
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:19 pm

She threw back her head and laughed standing up in front of him. "I've got a black belt in ka-ra-teeee" she winked then shook her head "Kidding though I probably should, seeing how all I attract now are killers" she widened her eyes and then grinned playfully. "I'll take option... two... and three... all in one how about that. I'm not one to watch movies I never had a tv" she grinned and shrugged walking over to the couch and flopping down. It sucked her in and she giggled. "Soul sucking couch this is nice" she wiggled in her seat feeling small compared to this thing. "Jason, you're a killer and your couch sucks souls" she laughed and patted next to her. "I don't bite I promise" she winked "Although I could be a vampire. I'll just suck you dry"
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:26 pm

I can't help but laugh. My mind is perverted. Think that through back in your head I wink and put in the movie, Inception. I take a seat beside her and automatically wrap my arm around her shoulders. Oh there are all sorts of secrets running around this house. Plenty of killing machines. I pick up the remote and start the movie. Knowing dear Audry, she'll have a comment soon enough. I smile to myself.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:36 pm

A shiver runs down my spine when he put his arm around me. I give a smile and semi lean into him. It was comfortable but I was still nervous about it. The movie started and I couldn't help but smile. "Well. I hope they are fun killing things. I'd like to die with a laugh on my face at least" I winked and turned back to the screen. "Tell me something" she looked up at him from under his arm semi scooting closer.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:04 pm

I smile. Anything. She makes me laugh. I meant it when I told her that things were looking up. For the first time since Ricky died, I'm happy. She makes me laugh and smile. The fact that she's drop-dead gorgeous doesn't hurt either. Her sense of humor could keep me rolling all day. I meant it when I told her that I could wait for sex, it's not important to me honestly. I'm happy just to be in the same room with her.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:26 pm

She couldn't help but reach over and poke him. "I meant sometime other then anything. I want to know something more!" She smiled up at him and then looked back at the movie. It was weird, and she started to zone out (getting brain dead) she hadn't ever watched tv so this was beginning to draw her attention in. "I don't get this..." she said softly leaning forward a little watching the movie...
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:31 pm

I smile. I'm from Dublin, Ireland, but I spent most of my time in Donegal. I watch her as she watches the movie. It's a weird movie. It makes you think. If you don't want to watch, no worries, we can just talk. It's up to you. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:52 pm

"No no I like it, like I said, I didn't have much tv so this is slightly confusing and I don't know who any of the actors are" she turned to him and curled up to him putting her legs across his lap laying her head on his chest. She needed to get over her constant burdens of fearing him leaving, everyone left, but she should just enjoy the ride. "Thank you... for tonight, it's been wonderful" she smiled as he spoke about his home, his accent was rich and it made her smile "what was it like there? I've always wondered about it but I'll never make it there to see, is it as green and wet as everyone's said. But beautiful none the less?" she pulled her head off his chest and looked up at him with a soft smile, eager to know more.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:57 pm

I smile and wrap my arm around her waist. I let my right hand drape across the top of her legs by her knees. It was beautiful. It's green, that's for sure. Wet? A lot of the time, yes, but it's beautiful. It's not like the U.S., there's really no where in Ireland that is filled with smog; it's fresh and clear. Contrary to belief, men do not walk around in kilts anymore. I grin. Though I'll admit, I can play some mean bagpipes. I can't help but laugh as her face grows confused, and well-weirded out. I'm kidding. I just sing and play guitar. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:12 pm

I liked to think of the far off place like an escape. He was lucky. It sounded so nice there and being around a lush green homeland then coming here must be different. "Why did you move here?" I asked looking at the dog sleeping on the ground. "Bagpipes... oh good I've always wanted to know how you can teach me" I laughed looked up at him. "Sing? I didn't know an irish man could have a good enough voice to sing, doesn't your accent get in the way? Or are you partial to playing flogging molly and other irish type artists" She winked and looked back down at the dog. "I can't sing well, but I do when I'm alone. While playing piano" She gave a weak smile. She remembered her mom playing one time that had been the only reason she picked it up, until it became her escape.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:23 pm

I clear my throat. Wasn't my choice. My parents died when I was fifteen so I came to live here with my aunt. She's an alcoholic so once I turned 18 I moved into this place to be away from her. I smile. Audry, ever heard of The Script? Their lead singer is Irish. If you ask me, the Irish accent makes it sound even better, more authentic. No, I don't listen to Flogging Molly, I listen to about everything, except of course disrespectful rap. I laugh. I'm sure you have a lovely voice, Audry, much better than a dying cat I'm sure. I grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)   Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope yours is better then mine (Jason & Audry)
Page 1 of 1