Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Dropping By (Damon/Elena) Staff_zps08fc6213

Dropping By (Damon/Elena) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Dropping By (Damon/Elena) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nDropping By (Damon/Elena) Liz_zpse62da61aDropping By (Damon/Elena) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Dropping By (Damon/Elena) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Dropping By (Damon/Elena) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Dropping By (Damon/Elena) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Dropping By (Damon/Elena) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Dropping By (Damon/Elena) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Dropping By (Damon/Elena) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Dropping By (Damon/Elena) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Dropping By (Damon/Elena) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Dropping By (Damon/Elena) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dropping By (Damon/Elena) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Dropping By (Damon/Elena)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Bites : 65
Awesomeness : 2

Dropping By (Damon/Elena) Empty
PostSubject: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:05 am

I figured I'd drop by and see Elena. I wasn't expecting Little Gilbert to be out of the house so early, but hey at least I won't have someone telling me to get out of the house. I made my way up to Elena's room and smirked when I heard the shower running. I made myself comfortable on her bed with my hands behind my head on her pillow. I starred at the ceiling until I heard the water shut off. I looked at the door when I heard Elena moving around. When the door opened I let out a wolf whistle. "Looking good Elena!" I just smirked at her since she was wearing a towel.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:22 am

No classes, meant epicness. Not really, just another boring day at home. Of course, things hadn't been boring for the past year of Elena's life. She'd sure take boring over loosing her two biological parents and her aunt Jenna any day. But, life wasn't always perfect. Especially for her. Elena hopped out of bed and decided to take a quick shower just to get the day started. She wasn't sure if Jeremy was home or not, but she wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't.

When all was done with showering, Elena came out of the shower and put a towel on, her hair still kind of wet. She opened the door and when she came out it was none other than.. Damon! She said out loud, immediately tossing something over his face and sprinting back into the bathroom, definitely not coming out til he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:06 am

"Really a dirty shirt!" I groaned as she slammed the door shut. I tossed the shirt on the bed as I got up. I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked on it lightly. "House keeping." I said in a feminine voice. "Come out Elena! You can't stay in there all day." I rolled my eyes. "You know what go a head, I'll just make myself comfortable." I said as I turned and headed over to her dresser. "Hmm... What's in drawer number one, I wonder?" I opened the drawer and started going through her underwear. "Nice!" I said pulling out a red lace thong.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Damon couldn't have been surprised. This was definitely the type of thing that passed when he just randomly decided to barge in on her, especially when she was showering. In fact, he's a vampire so he should've at least heard the water running. Maybe there was some type of robe in there. She should know, this is her bathroom after all. She started like going crazy, opening cabinets and even looking in the hamper, desperately. He wasn't one to be shy when it came to looking through her stuff. Screw it, this was just too much. She took a second to breath and opened the door, still in her towel. Prancing over to Damon she pulled the...thong, out of his hand and threw it back into the drawer. Enlighten me on why you're here? She asked, sounded like a bitch. This wasn't like her to be a downer, okay that's a lie, but this was a serious tone she was taking.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:29 pm

I rolled my eyes as she snatched the thong out of my hand. Hmm... Is that new? "Oh come on Elena, where's your spirit of fun?" I said leaning close to her. "Go get dressed so we can have some fun, it's boring around here." I said as I walked over to Elena's bed to give her space. I grabbed Elena's diary and started paging through it. I rolled my eyes. "Seriously you and Stefan are the gruesome two some, with the whole gloom and doom thing." I muttered more to myself.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 am

Elena sighed. Possibly partying it up with Jenna in the afterlife. It was one of the cheapest jokes she'd ever spit out, but that was the point. Kind of, not really. Elena was kind of skeptical about changing in front of Damon, even if his back was turned. She quickly swiped the thong from her dresser and put it on under the towel. She grabbed a shirt and threw it on, over the towel before letting it fall to the ground as she put on some sweat pants. She threw the towel on the bed. She thought about lying about there being school for her today, but that would just lead to a messy string of lies. I happen to think a relaxing day at home is fun. She lied. It was a lie, but much better than lying about there not being school today.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:24 am

I put her diary back where I found it, before I sat up. I raised an eyebrow at Elena but she didn't see it. "Getting bolder I see." Apparently she is since she just changed in front of me. I actually expected to take her clothes into the bathroom to change. I speed over to her and stood directy in front of her. "You and I both know that you are a horrible liar."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:33 am

As soon as Damon sped in front of her, Elena was ready to jump back. Thankfully she didn't but you could see the fear in her eyes for a split second. I'm an excellent liar. She told him. Okay, that was a lie. But she DID fool Rebekah that one time before homecoming. And Elijah. But that was besides the point.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:59 am

"The only one your fooling is yourself." I said with a smirk. Her heartbeat accelerates everytime she lied. Sometimes it's hard to tell with her though, since her heart has a tendancy to speed up when she was around me. "You can't fool me Elena." I smirked at her in a devious way.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Well I'm doing an excellent job at it! Elena said, walking over to her dresser, giving the biggest WTF face to herself. That was definitely the weirdest thing she'd said in a long time. She's never quirky or messes up like that. I seem to remember a time where I was perfect at fooling you. She said, smiling and turning around remembering the time she lied to him about something so they wouldn't get Katherine out of the tomb. Or something like that. Life was just a complete blur because too much shit has been happening lately.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:35 pm

"At one point you were." It was true, she had fooled me multiple times. Especially when my judgement was clouded by Katherine. I walked closer to her and smirked. "But after everything we've been through, and our little trip to Denver. We've gotten to know each other better." I said with a smug smile on my face. "Don't you think."

OOC: I think it was Denver when Elena and Damon went after Jeremy. And ran into Kol.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Elena looked up and squinted as Damon mentioned Denver. That was a total mistake. Well almost a total mistake. Kind of a rush. Maybe not...no. It was something that she'd never do again because she still had feelings for Stefan. Was she going to say she didn't have any for Damon? No. At least when the question and answer would stay in her mind. I think I have no idea what you're referring to and bottom line is, I'm late for...breakfast. She quickly said as she started on her way down to the kitchen. Her excuses were definitely getting lamer and lamer. And lamer.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:17 pm

"What ever you say Elena" I said as I followed her to the kitchen. "You're still lying and I'm not going to go away, so stop trying to get rid of me." I stated bluntly. She can try her hardest to play it off like nothing happened but it did and it's not going to go away either.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:27 am

Elena got to the fridge and sighed softly when she heard Damon following. There was no reason to her being so stubborn today, because honestly deep down Elena enjoyed his company whenever he was around. She let go of the handle and hopped up on the counter sitting in front of Damon. Okay, I'm done. No more trying to get rid of you. She told him with a smile on. Did you really just come over here for nothing, though?
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:26 pm

I won. I gave her my best smug grin. "Can't I just drop in to say hi to my favorite girl?" I had to admit that egging her on was fun. Especially when she gives be her really cute agitated facal expressions. "Besides being around Stefan's broody self makes me want to ram a stake through my heart." I said rolling my eyes and scrunching my face. "I figured we could do something fun since you don't have school. Maybe fun like Atlanta?"

OOC: Forgot to ask you can you read the blue color i'm using?
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Elena gave a simple sarcastic smile as he made the favorite girl comment. She then shrugged after he begun to go on about Stefan. I mean, I don't know. He's been okay lately. Almost like he's not even around. She said, scratching the back of her neck. Why go there when all the fun you could possibly have is right here in Mystic Falls? It was kind of in a joking tone, but honestly she didn't want to go anywhere today. She wouldn't object if it was brought up like 2 or 3 more times, but it wouldn't have her full attention. Unless she ended up getting drunk...
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:14 pm

"Half the time he isn't." I said shrugging. It wasn't a really big deal but when he's actually home, he just irritates me lately. "What fun is here? Getting sauced at the Grill. Oh and don't forget crazy Originals wanted you dead, or as a walking blood bag." I unfortunately spoke the truth. I walked over to one of the cabinets in her kitchen and rooted through it. "Ah there you are." I spoke to myself more then her. I smiled as I moved two boxes of hamburger helper out of the way. I pulled out one of the three bottles of Jack that I had stashed there a few weeks ago. I set it on the counter and went into the cabinet with the glasses. I grabbed two, grabbed the bottle and walked back to Elena. I set everything down next to her. "Want some?" I asked giving her a crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:04 pm

It wasn't the highlight of her week, remembering the originals still had beef with her and that Klaus wanted her to basically just be his blood slave. No. Getting sauced at home...some of us haven't been legal in the past 150 years. She said, sarcastically grinning. She was kind of weirded out by the fact that he had stashed liquor in her cabinets. When he came back over and asked if she wanted some, she shrugged. Why not? What else do I have to do at eleven AM? She asked, laughing as she checked the time on the microwave.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:19 pm

"Since when does not being legal bother you?" I said teasing her. From what I've heard about her past and how she drank in Atlanta. She drank like a fish. I smirked at her and poured her a glass and then poured myself one. I handed her hers. "It's never too early to start." I took a sip of my drink. "So why don't you have school anyways?" I was curious, so I couldn't help but ask.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Since I wasn't going to be drinking in private...or in front of people I know. Elena insisted as she took the glass and a sip. Slowly adjusting to the taste. Had it really been that long since she last drank? She heard his question after she stopped making a face like she just drank some lemon. Professional day. When all the teachers are grading. She told him.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:30 pm

I rolled my eyes at her. "Learn to live a little." I said just before I downed the glass. You never know when to have fun before you no longer can. Elena's life has been hanging in the balance since Stefan and I came to town. Then when Klaus and his psycho homicidal siblings came to town, she keeps losing people. She needs a day where she can just let loose and have some fun and not have to worry about having to live to the next day. I smirked at her. "All the more reason to drink. I know I wouldn't want to know they are grading me." I said while doing my little eye thing.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Elena sighed. Well living and getting arrested are two completely different things. She explained to him. She definitely wanted to have some fun, but not if she lost her freedom. Then again, 50 percent of the people around her were vampires so they could just compel her out of the mess. The sad thing was, that was what got her to cave. She downed the rest of her drink and jumped off the counter. Alright, let's have some fun. She said to him with a proud grin immerging.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:55 pm

"First off your drinking in your house. Second... Me." I pointed to myself. "Vampire. How much trouble could I get us in, that I can't get us out of." I said giving her a wink. I couldn't help but grin at her. "Now that's the spirit. So what shall we do?" I figured I'd let her chose since she actually decided to put up with my sarcastic ass.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:56 pm

It's like they had the same thoughts for a few seconds. It was definitely a big benefit having vampires around sometimes. For the little things in life. Being able to do whatever you want without any consequences if they were to just, snap, compel them. Well, I've been told I'm a big bore. She honestly said to him. It was true, she was a bit boring at times. She'd let him pick where they were to go. Honestly with Damon, it was probably gonna be really fun. So, tell ya what. Anything you want to do, I'll go along with it. Think of me being less boring as...a 3 month early new years resolution I'm actually following through on. Elena offered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Damon/Elena)   Dropping By (Damon/Elena) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dropping By (Damon/Elena)
Page 1 of 1