Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) Staff_zps08fc6213

Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nGo Away (Damon/ Bekah) Liz_zpse62da61aGo Away (Damon/ Bekah) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) Empty
PostSubject: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:24 pm

The new report about the sudden killings had just finished and Damon was glued to the spot in anger. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself before he moved to turn the TV off. Whoever it was causing all this wouldn't be doing it for long. He'd see to that himself.

He took one look at the shatter glass lying on the floor and moved to get a new one. He needed a drink now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:06 pm

I was furious, Ravyn wasn't at the house, she wasn't at the Lockwood's house, and she wasn't answering her phone. Elijah and Kol said they didn't know where she was but they seemed weird about it. She was at the house when I had left last night. There was someone that looked like a younger version of her there instead, sticking by Kol's side. I knew she was staying at the Salvatore's some nights so I figured I'd pay them a visit. I speed from the Lockwood's house like a bat out of hell. I pulled into the Salvatore's driveway doing 70. When I slammed on the breaks my tires stretched. My car stopped less than an inch from Damon's bumper. I got out of my car and slammed the door shut. My car shook in its place from the force. I speed up to the front door and didn't even bother knocking. I flung the door open and slammed it shut. It rattled loudly as the bottom hing broke. I stormed into the living from noticing the broken glass and Damon drinking. "Where the hell is she?" I snarled at Damon.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:38 pm

He sighed and turned. Just what he needed, Rebekah oh the joy. "If by she you're referring to Elena or Ravyn then you're out of luck. I haven't seen either of them." He said downing his glass of borbon. "Now kindly leave, i have business to attend to." He turned to walk up the stairs but paused to say one more thing.

"Oh and Rebekah. Don't let the door hit you on the way out."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 pm

He just tried to blow me off. That made my anger rise even higher. I speed to him and literally threw him down the steps. "Why would I be looking for that back stabbing doppelganger bitch?" I snarled at him as I sped over to him. I grabbed him by the neck and pinned him to the wall. I still wanted to kill Elena for daggering me. "Now where the hell is Ravyn? I know she stays in this house half the time." I wasn't in the mood for Damon to be a fucking dick.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Just as he began to climb back up the stair he found himself falling. He growled and ended up pinned against the wall by his neck. "The same reason you were after her the last time. You never change Rebekah." He pitied her. She was so lonely and pathetic and she let it show.

"How the hell should i know? I washed my hand of her the minute she drove a stake through my shoulder. Maybe she doesn't want to be found. Wouldn't be the first person to want to be rid of you would it Rebekah? First Klaus then me and now Ravyn. My, my we are lonely aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:51 pm

I growled at him. "I couldn't give to shits about my brother's play toy." There was a bigger issue at hand. "You dumb shit, I'm the one that staked you in the shoulder. She staked you in that abdomen to protect the stupid witch and her play thing. I don't know why Ravyn regretted staking you. She's dumb to care about you and she ended up destroying both our rooms at the house." Niklaus still didn't know about her throwing me through the wall that separated our rooms. Granted I let her toss me around, I did deserve that. I knew she still cared about Damon, but I didn't know why. She even held a dagger dipped in white oak ash over my heart that day. My brother really needs to get rid of those damn things. "You're the only male she ever got near since her husband. You hurt her but she still cares." I slammed him against the wall again. "If she's missing, that means we're all in deep shit." I hissed. Only Kol and myself knew her true murderous vampire self. "If she's flipped the switch, she'll make Rippah Stefan, Niklaus and Kol look like bloody saints." I said in a deadly tone. It was true, she didn't go off the deep end very often but when she did no one was safe. Kol covered for her and ended up daggered, in a coffin many times through the centuries. Every time she went off the deep end Klaus thought it was Kol, granted he did help her. But she always did the worst of the damage.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:33 am

"And that makes it better? Point is she staked me and i don't forgive so easily incase you didn't notice." He said cockily, referring to his promise to his brother. She cared about him? That wiped the smile off his face. He knew they'd had fun in the past but he'd never thought she'd really cared about him. He'd always thought it a bit of fun. Now he was beginning to think.

He said nothing as she slammed him into the wall again. He didn't feel the need to, he just let her carry on with her speech. He raised an eyebrow as his walls bounced back into place, hiding his emotions. "I fail to see why i should care."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:57 pm

I watched as his smile disappeared off of his face when I told him that Ravyn cared for him. I figured that I wouldn't state the obvious for once and resisted the urge to call him a fucking dumbass. I growled when he basically said that he didn't get the point of why he should care. "Sometimes I truly forget how naive and young you truly are." I said bluntly and rolled my eyes. "Perhaps you've heard rumors or stories about a vampire or as the humans say a murderous serial killer, throughout the centuries."

I honestly didn't know if he knew about those killings. "Ravyn has a tendency to go off the deep end every few centuries so it doesn't happen very often. But when it does, it gets nasty." I didn't bother to slam him in the wall at the moment since I was explaining. Maybe if I told him enough of her psychotic behavior he'd realize things were serious and not some joke. "She takes pleasure in killing men, women and when she loses complete control she even kills children. Her favorite thing to do is compel her victims to cut out their own tongues, if she's too impatient she just rips them out. She never leaves proof that it's a vampire doing the killings. When she bites them to drain them she rips out their throats to cover the bite mark. Or she slits their throats and drains them without using her fangs." I shook him a little before I got into his face. "She also rips apart the men. So if I were you, you should watch your back." I said with a menacing tone.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:46 am

"There have been numerous serial killers during my time Rebekah, its nothing new. Oh and news flash i used to be one." He smiled, not many knew of the time he'd been taken by the circus and used as their main act. From then on he went on a killing streak, taking Stefans then girlfriend as his first of many.

"Oh not children? Call the vampire police. Oh hold on, are you expecting me to step up as police man cause you know, id probably look good in the uniform but i don't do work." Wow he knew Ravyn had her dark side but he had no idea she could get that bad.

"Tongues? Sounds like something you'd do. You two really all more alike that then you should be. Perhaps this time away could be good for you, both of you." He said brushing aside her hair so it freed her face.

"Why don't you watch my back then? We could forget about her? Do something else instead." He said turning his voice soothing. "Come on Rebekah you know you want to."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:46 pm

"I only cut out their tongues when they irritate me enough." I stated bluntly. That was Ravyn's thing, I even watched her compel someone to cut out their tongue with a butter knife. She got more devious after my father Mikael tortured her, all those years ago. Don't get me wrong she had one hell of a mean streak before that. "Perhaps she decided to get away from you." I growled at him.

I ground my teeth when he mentioned forgetting about her. Not a smart move on his part. I leaned my body closer to his and smiled. "What do you have in mind Mr. Salvatore?" I had something in mind but I was curious to see what he had in mind.

Last edited by Rebekah Mikaelson on Mon May 21, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:46 pm

"Oh, yes how stupid of me. Cutting out the tongues of those who annoy you is very acceptable." He said rolling his eyes. Was she really this naive? No one deserved to have their tongue torn out, no matter how annoying. "If that was the case then why did she always come back for more? It was her that always found me, never the other way around. I think we both know why shes gone."

He smiled and slipped a hand around her waist pulling her closer so she was against him. "Im sure you have an imagination in that pretty head of yours." With that said he brought up his spare hand to reach up to cup her cheek and brought his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Damon was insufferable, but I bit my tongue to keep myself from snapping at him. I had two words for Damon Salvatore and they were pity fuck. That's all Ravyn came to him for. She had fallen for him when she first met him, but she pitied him because she knew that he would never be happy. But I didn't say it out loud to him, even though I wanted to.

I put on a flirty smile when Damon wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled me up against his body. I released my hold on his throat and slide my hand down to his chest. He brought his other hand up and cupped my face. He brought his lips to mine and we kissed. After a few moments I broke the kiss and leaned in towards his ear and whispered. "The things i'm imagining are for the bedroom." I purred into his ear as I pushed my hips lightly against his. Why not have some fun?
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:25 am

He watched her in silence as she seemed to contemplate saying something. For being over 1000 she didn't seem to hide things very well or so he thought. Rebekah was always the gullible original willing to do anything if she heard the right words this was the perfect example of that.

Then she was kissing him. It was almost too easy, but it usually was with her. "Then what are we waiting for?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Damon has no idea what he's getting into. I thought to myself adding a mental smile. I leaned into him so my breasts were against his chest. As I trailed my fingers up his arm. "We are waiting for you to lead the way." I said emphasizing the word we. I looked at him with innocent eyes, playing the gullible blonde that he thought I was.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:22 am

Damon smirked and traced his thumb across her cheek once before dropping his hand back to his side. "What kind of gentleman would I be if I went first? Besides the view is much better from here." He said throwing in a good compliment for old times sake. That always softened her up. "Please ladies first." He said holding out and arm for her to lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)   Go Away (Damon/ Bekah) Empty

Back to top Go down

Go Away (Damon/ Bekah)
Page 1 of 1