Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) Staff_zps08fc6213

Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWho invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) Liz_zpse62da61aWho invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

Bites : 86
Awesomeness : 0

Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) Empty
PostSubject: Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)   Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:51 am

It had been a while since Alex had been to a normal human hangout. Normally he just hung around in woods and forests, he felt free there, much more at home. He walked to the bar and tapped his hand on it to get the tenders attention. "I'll have a pint of your finest when you're ready good man." He ordered and before he got the chance to turn and admire the women in the room he was laughed at.

"I don't think so kid, come back in a few years when you're old enough." smirked the bartender who then walked off to serve someone else.

Alex growl and it took all of his control to hold back his fangs. He hated being frozen as a kid. "I'm old enough to be you great grandfather pal." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)   Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:36 pm

I had walked into the Grill and was heading to the bar when I heard Jordan's son, well basically his son, speak. The bartender wouldn't serve him alcohol. I suppressed a laugh when I heard him mutter about being old enough to be the bartenders great grandfather. I walked up to Alex and lightly placed my hand on his shoulder. I leaned in and whispered into his ear. "He doesn't know that." I leaned back and removed my hand from his shoulder. I turned to face the bartender. He saw me walk up to the bar, so he was heading over to me. He grabbed a glass and placed in front of me. "The usual Miss. Mikaelson?" He asked me with a small smile. I nodded my head yes. He turned around and grabbed and unopened bottle of Jack, then he turned back to face me. He placed the bottle down in front of me.

"Will that be everything for now?" He asked me politely. "No, I need one more thing." "What can I get you?" He said eagerly. I leaned forward over the counter towards the newest bartender. His name tag said Dave. I looked into his eyes allowing my pupils to dilate. His dilated too, then I spoke. "This young man sitting next to me is a family friend. He is old enough to drink, you do not need to see his ID." "I do not need to see his ID." Dave repeated after me, lowly. "Get him whatever he wants." "Whatever he wants." He repeated after me again. I released him from the compulsion. I figured that Alex would say that I was using witchcraft again.

Dave seemed confused as I leaned away from him and sat down. "What was I going to do?" He asked himself while scratching the back of his head. I smiled lightly at him. "You were going to get his order." I motioned to Alex who was sitting next to me. He nodded his head and turned to get Alex his drink. I opened the bottle of Jack and poured myself a glass. I took a sip of it just as Dave placed Alex's order down in front of him. He apologized for taking so long with his drink, and for the misunderstanding earlier. "Need anything else right now?" "No thanks we are good." I said with a fake smile and watched him run off to his other customers. I went back to sipping my drink.

OOC: Bartenders dialogue is olive Smile Figured i'd add him in like you did.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)   Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:46 pm

He looked up as a hand was placed on his shoulder and held back the response to walk out. He hated the so called originals ever since the first meeting he'd had with Rebekah and Klaus. Though he did thank them for reuniting him with Jordan. "I know that, they would have served me if they did." He said spinning around to face her.

He watched her in amazement, as she compelled the barman. She did it with such ease it made him jealous to watch. He began to tap his finger on the bar, which he did often when he was holding stuff back. Once his glass was place before him he took it in his hand and drink a little of it. "Thanks. You're not going to make me call you Aunty right? I get enough of that from your brother." He frowned, avoiding eye contact. Last time he'd looked into the eyes of an original he'd found himself doing everything he was told.

"Can i ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)   Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:24 pm

I glanced at him when he asked if he had to call me aunty. I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm not like my brother, I won't force you to call me aunty. Just call me Rebekah and if you're lucky maybe one day you will have a chance to call me Bekah." I wondered if he knew I was dating his father. I thought to myself as I sipped my Jack. When he asked if he could ask me a question, I turned on my bar stool and gave him my full attention. He wasn't looking up at me, I rolled my eyes. "Silly boy i'm not going to compel you unless it's absolutely necessary. Once you look at me then you can ask your question." I said the first part in a hushed tone so no one else could hear us.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)   Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:45 pm

"Good, no one seems to like your brother and i can't help but side with them despite what Jordan wants." He admitted scraping a fingers continously on the bar. It gave him something to do and look at, rather than looking at her like he wanted to.

"So it is compeling!" He said looking up at her for the first time. "How is it you can compel me? Is it because i am weak? Or can you compel anyone?" He asked, it had been troubling him ever since that day. If it was because he was weak, then he had a lot of work to do.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)   Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:15 pm

I laughed. "Nik has that way about him. I don't even like my brother half the time. It might have something to do with the fact that he carted our family around in coffins." I said in a low enough tone. "If Nik's not happy then no one is." I stated indifferently. I raised an eyebrow at Alex when he seemed to not know what compelling was. "Yes it's called compelling or compulsion." What type of vampire didn't know about compulsion. "You're not weak, you can compel humans." I probably was looking at him like he had two heads. "I can compel anyone for the most part. Unless they have vervain in their system. But i'm not sure about my brothers, I've never tried to compel them. Didn't Jordan teach you how to compel?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)   Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 pm

"Wow sound like quite the charmer. Why do you put up with him?" He asked, he definitely wouldn't if his brother had locked him in a coffin. "Pfft that sound familiar, my father was just the same. No one was allowed to be happy unless he was, even then if you cracked a smile he could give you a look that could kill." He shook his head and returned his gaze to his drink. "He'd give vampires a run for their money back in my dad on fright value."

"I know i can. I've just not done it in a few centuries so im a little rusty." He didn't want to make a fool of himself in public by trying to compel the barman right now. No he needed to wait until he was alone with a human so he could practice again.

"Of course, he taught me everything there is to know about this life. At least i think he did." He shrugged. "I didn't know about your compulsion though. That must come in handy, i'd love that gift."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)   Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:04 pm

"I have no choice, for if I left he would surely put me back in that bloody coffin." I said with a scowl. "So why do you consider Jordan your father? He seems like a how should I say this? Like a kind vampire. I could be mistaken, never judge a book by it's cover." I said with a half smile towards the younger vampire. I leaned over to him and spoke quietly. "It can be very handy." I said wiggleing my eyebrows playfully. "Do you drink human or animal blood?" I waited for his answer before I leaned back. Human blood made vampires stronger, which meant our compulsion would be stronger. "Perhaps we could find you a human to practice on, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)   Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm

He frowned himself at her words. Why was he such a dick? He didn't even like Rebekah and he wanted to kill Klaus for her, well she was okay for someone that held him against his will. But hadn't she just been following orders? He'd had done the same if Jordan had asked right?

Her question caught him off guard more than he had expected it too so it took him a few seconds to compose an answer. "He saved my life, more than once. He destroyed my village, killing everyone including my family but decided to take me in. I still have no idea why. It was like God answered my prayers and sent him to me." Despite who he was he was still a firm believer that there was someone up there looking over them all. He grew up during a time where God played a huge part in your life and he'd clung onto that even after all these years.

"He's the closest thing i've ever had to a father. I am who i am because of him."

His face screwed up slightly. "Human, animal blood is horrible. I tried it once... never again." He'd heard there was someone in town living off the animal diet, he wanted to meet him because he had no idea how he did it. Human blood was far too appeal to turn away.

He smiled and downed his drink, he desperated wanted to learn this again. He wanted to be able to compel people in public without drawing attention to himself. "Yes, lets do it!"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)   Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:10 pm

I smirked at him. "Good to know that you don't eat bunnies or bambi." I chuckled no one could stick with animal blood for long. Stefan was the prime example. He slipped up and went Rippah on people. But hell I wasn't complaining, he was more fun as the Rippah. He was one hell of a fun vampire back in the 1920's. "Good because drinking the fuzzies, makes you weak." It was true, vampires don't have their full strength. Nor the capacity to use the full strength of their compulsion.

Alex seemed very eager to compel someone. "Shall we pick someone here to compel?"

Last edited by Rebekah Mikaelson on Mon May 21, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)   Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:12 pm

"Bambi?" He asked. Was that some kind of animal he'd not heard of? Probably not, there wasn't many he'd not heard of having grown up out in the wild. He preferred to live outside, it's where he felt more at home. Being indoors just felt trapped and that he didn't like.

"Ugh weakness! As if you need to be any weaker than age already makes you." He moaned, he hated being hundreds of years younger than everyone else he met. Jordan now being near 1000 years of age only put him ever more out of his reach which left Alex feeling even more of an outcast.

He nodded and immediately began to scan the room for a potential victim. "How about that girl over there?" He asked pointing to a lone girl sat in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)   Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:25 pm

I chuckled at Alex, it figured that he had never heard the term bambi before. Hell I didn't even know what it was until I was a commercial for the release of a remastered copy of the Disney movie. "Bambi is what people are starting to call baby deer. It started with a Disney movie called Bambi." I sipped my drink and set it down while chuckling a bit.

"Yes being old has its advantages, but just remember you will have no problem taking out the younger ones that mess with you. For example the Salvatore's are younger then you, you could kill them with out batting an eyelash. But they both have a tendency to be cunning and will not play by rules. So a word of advice if either one of them gives you trouble. Come to me or one of my brothers, I suggest either you come to me or Elijah. Nik is highly irritated with those to at the moment."
I sipped my drink while wearing a devious smirk.

I scanned around the room looking for a good choice for him to practice using compulsion on. He pointed to a girl that was sitting by herself in the corner. I turned and grinned at him. "Excellent choice, she's perfect, and she's vervain free." I had compelled her yesterday to stay out of my way since she almost spilled a drink on me. "Shall I bring her over here or shall we go over to her?" I asked him and then finished my drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)   Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who invented age limits? (Alex/ Bekah)
Page 1 of 1