Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) Staff_zps08fc6213

The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) Liz_zpse62da61aThe Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante Carter

Dante Carter

Bites : 12
Awesomeness : 0

The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) Empty
PostSubject: The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex)   The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Sunday morning was boreing and all he knew was that he had to meet up with alex and figure out what was going on and why Alex wanted to get all tied up with the mess here in mystic falls. He would get on his silk shirt and black leather jacket put on his standered black pants with a pair of black shoes. He would walk over to his dresser and grab his tigers eye pendent and put it on. Once he was fully dressed he went toward the center of town.

The clouds was light almost none exsistant. he couldnt remember if Alex was one of those vampires that had a sunlight ring or not but he was told to meet him here at the center of town around noon. While it was all going around he was still early and didnt seee why he couldnt do a little bit of looking around. After he looked around he went to a bench near the founders momument and sat down waiting for alex
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Bites : 281

PostSubject: Re: The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex)   The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:43 am

Alex didn't like the idea of having Dante around Mystic Falls. Mystic Falls was the least safest place around and he knew that with one careless move, his life could end. Having Dante around wasn't bad at all, he just didn't like involving someone with his plans especially if that person had gotten close to him even if he denies it. Glancing to the clock, Alex thought of heading to the founders monument where he would meet Dante.He didn't know why the kid still liked him knowing that he wasn't much different from the vampire that killed his family.

It was still early and he didn't really care what clothes he wore since he was confident that it would always suit him. A grey shirt and straight black khaki trouser were the first one he saw on his closet and without twice, he wore it and matched it with his pair of sneakers. Before leaving the house, he looked at his special necklace that allowed him to walk during daylight. An exhausted sighed escaped his lips before tucking it in his shirt. He quickly arrived at the founders monument and not far from it, he saw Dante who was seating on a bench. Pretending to be nice wasn't necessary, he can be himself with Dante. "So how do you find this lovely town?" Alex asked as he wondered how much Dante knew what was happening around. With supernatural beings around the place, it wouldn't be hard for Dante to know or guess how messy things could be.
Back to top Go down
Dante Carter

Dante Carter

PostSubject: Re: The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex)   The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:21 pm

well the wait wasnt long since he knew how alex has been there toward his life. The sun was high and he knew that there was nothing that he would do to leave alex. He replayed everything in his mind and knew that by being his witch everything made sense. Now the words hit him."So How do you find this lovely town?" the question snapped him out of his thought and though he knew that this town was the embodyment of the supernatural. "Well well alex i find this town to have a bunch of supernaturals here i also learned that you are not the only vampire and that the hybrids are a dying race. The question is simple what exactly are you doing here?" He knew that alex really didnt like the idea of him being here in Mystic falls but what else did he have.

"Alex you saved me and i have been reading my families Grimoire. I have been studing and practicing the craft ever since then. I am your witch Damn it and I dont like the idea of you being here any more then you like the idea of me being here. I am an Ipwhich Witch remember" he wanted to make it perfeactly well known that he was here only because of him and knew that mystic falls didnt take kindly to people like them. He waited for alex by looking up at the sky. He concentrated a bit as clouds began to roll in getting darker and darker as if a storm was brewing. "So what do you need me to do? the spirits are letting me channel some of the power but i am mostly channeling from nature itself"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex)   The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Alex stretched his arm accompanied by a yawn still feeling a bit sleepy even if vampires doesn't necessarily need them. Judging from what Dante said, he had knows what were the beings that was living around Mystic Falls. As soon as dante asked him what was he doingaround Mystic falls, he shrugged. "I was just looking for something to do.Hundred years is enough to bore me." It was partly true but the reasonhe came there was because of his friends Damon and Kol. He had a hard time deciding whose side he'll take since it was difficult to stay in the middle but he managed to make a decision that he only kept to himself.

Dante's ability as a warlock amazed him. As an Ipwhich, Alex knew that Dante could do better with a few more practice and the kid could be more powerful that he is now. "I know you are talented and powerful but I don't think those grimoire prepared you for what was in this town." He watched as Dante showed him one of his abilities and he can't help himself but grin. Maybe he could really help with his plan. "The gifts bestowed upon to the servants of nature is truly magnificent."He looked at the sky with admiration. If Dante could do that, he could qualified to help him. "I want to kill someone."He said indifferently, looking at Dante straight in the eye.

Last edited by Alexander Bertran on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante Carter

Dante Carter

PostSubject: Re: The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex)   The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:28 pm

So now that everything has came to the surface. He was bored that figures alot actually know alex the way he did. Dante stoped the spell and knew that the spirits blessed him and though he channeled through nature didnt mean that he didnt know what to do. Alex had asked him to kill someone and the only thing that ever came to mind when alex made a request was vary simple. "Who is it and why". He didnt want to tell him that he could easily knock out most vampires with a basic ability that all witches learn how to do at an early age. He would stand up and look alex in the eye knowing that they where not only like brothers but classmates as well.

" All i need is a name and no matter what they will parish. The dead witches here are nothing compaired to the witches from my town they all use magic for both light and dark. My family has been trained with both light and dark magic and we pay the price of it as well. Lets get this show on the road before we have to go back to the high school."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex)   The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:07 am

"Are you familiar with the originals? The first vampires?"Alex looked at the sky remembering why he wanted to kill this someone. He wasn't the one who wanted to keep the balance or anything, he wasn't fond of the idea that there's another specie that was a threat to vampires and werewolves. Aren't werewolves enough thread for his kind? It was a bit amusing for Alex to witness some kind of battle between supernaturals though if the population of hyrbid starts rising up, it would a threat to everyone especially if Klaus was the one controlling them. "Klaus is the problem. I heard that if you kill an original, all the vampires he or she turned would die along with them. To put it simple I want to kill Klaus so that this town would be hybrid free." Alex didn't know who was responsible for turning Claudia, his creator. Maybe he could ask Kol later if he knew who was the one who turned her.

Alex didn't like admitting that he's weaker compared to anyone but the originals were very powerful beings especially Klaus. "I hate to break it to you but killing Klaus won't be easy. I've seen a powerful witch around here and she was only able to weaken that hybrid." Klaus didn't have anything against him. It was his hybrids that was annoying him to no end. "Fighting against him alone is a suicide mission but I know some people who you could join forces with if you want to kill Klaus." If he and Boonie joined forces, they may have a chance together with witchcraft but as for Alex, he didn't plan on being in the battlefield. That is if they let Dante join. They seemed to be in need of powerful allies and it would be stupid if they turned down Dante to be in their group. "I don't like the idea of you being here so you can leave now if you want. You're no longer a good use to me or for anyone if you die." He doesn't like acknowledging Dante that he's important to him though he trust the kid. He preferred his facade of this vampire with no emotion and regard for human life.
Back to top Go down
Dante Carter

Dante Carter

PostSubject: Re: The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex)   The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Alex did give a fine purposal and though Dante knew that no matter what he would help alex in his quest to destroy the hybrids he also wanted to meet this powerful witch. "Who are they? your right Klaus needs to die but at the same time it will risk your life and for that till i can have a gureentee that you are safe and not of his line i wont help but if me and this other witch you talk of can team up maybe the two of us can be enough to weaken him for you to kill him." Dante knew that this mission would be suicide and knew that no matter what he would have to make sure that alex is safe first and foremost. He looked up to alex as if he was a brother.

The sky was beautiful to those who knew what it would mean knowing that there was a coming war about to go down there in mystic falls. Dante had to prepare and though his Grimore was full and big and thick he didnt know what all he would do when it came to fighting the oringals.

OOC: Sorry been busy with work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex)   The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Witch Reunites with the Vampire ( Alex)
Page 1 of 1