Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) Staff_zps08fc6213

I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nI just want Peace (Casper/Alex) Liz_zpse62da61aI just want Peace (Casper/Alex) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 0

I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) Empty
PostSubject: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:49 pm

I am in my room waiting for Alex to arrive, i need her now.. i can't function anymore my head is filled with images and voices. I stay in my room... and wait

OOC: Sorry for the short post but just getting the thread started
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:55 pm

I walk into the house, Casper had texted me and asked me to come over, he didn't seem okay so I walked up to his room and saw him sitting on his bed, I walked over to him, put my arm around him and sat on his lap Hey handsome, are you okay? I asked him concerned
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:04 pm

I blur and press her up against the wall..."I pray to god that your real and im not seeing things, but i have to tell you that im not myself as of lately. I have done some unspeakable things and committed grave sins against the ones i love but i just want peace and happiness" I say staring into her beautiful eyes, and I hope i wasn't scaring her.

I just kiss her and rip my black shirt off, and begin undressing her, forget waiting I can't wait any longer my happiness is being ripped from me and right now as i have her i will be happy before my life soon comes to an end. I rip open her shirt, running my hands up her body past her bra and kiss her passionately and then go to her neck as i lift her and make her wrap her legs around me.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:12 pm

I was a little confused at first on how he was so sudden but his kisses just drew me in instantly, she kissed him passionately, I let him rip off my clothes and as he kissed down to my neck I wrapped me arms around him and pushed my head back. I had my arms on his back and used my hybrid speed to push the both of us on the bed and me on top of him. I kissed him without hesitation
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:23 pm

She actually caught me off guard bringing me to the bed, oh yes this is the real Alex, i was dealing with thank god finally something good.

I kiss her back, "Wow, look like you wanted this more then me" I say as clothes come off. Man Tyler will kill me for this, i hope he never finds out but i then speed her around till i'm on top of her.

"You sure you want to do this, i know i was a little forward but i love you and don't want to pressure you into anything, im cherishing every moment" I say waiting for her consent even though she already let me know but i had to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:40 pm

I laughed well I mean, I was pretty surprised myself I looked at him, I knw Tyler didn't really like him that much, and I knw he would either tell or get pissed at me but I hadn't seem Casper in so long well it's up to u actually, I'm fine if you dont
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:55 pm

"No i want to... Alex...I love you" I say then i kiss her softly. Im not as aggressive as i just was earlier, now im softer as my body moves, and cautious as this is not just sex with some random female i care nothing for, its the love of my life. My only regrets are leaving her and ruining my brothers life, but soon i will have the same peace and happiness i am feeling right now.

I go nice and slow in shock of what is happening, hell i was far from a virgin but when it came to making love this was uncharted territory for me. I was a werewolf at first and didn't want to hurt human women, with other werewolves it was more of an animalistic act little emotion. As a hybrid i charmed my way into the pants of a few women, but this is my first time with someone who could handle me, and i had such feelings for.
"ALEX... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" I manage to get out past the moans of pleasure ...
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:03 pm

I smiled as I kissed him I love you too I kissed him as I went down to his stomach and back up to his neck, I loved him and I loved very moment. Somehow I kinda had a feeling he was up to something because he called me out of nowhere but I forgot about all of that when I walked into the room, I kissed him everywhere as I chuckled, I was glad he was back
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:36 pm

I am so happy that you came, besides the sex, its the happiest i have been in a while. I say as i grip her and pull her close to me and hold her for a second our bodies under the covers and the room is trashed but i didn't care, you don't put two sexually active hybrids in a room lesson learned.
Im sorry i got so caught up in emotion but, i did some horrible things while you been gone..., the hunters curse kinda has made me a little crazy, the spirit has been torturing me.... I...I turned Erin Lucas's Wife and i have been hurting people not knowing what im doing Alex. I hesitate to continue ..., but she needs to know....I can't live cursed and be a danger to you or anyone else ...i don't think i'll be alive much longer if this curse is not broken.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Alex was just happy he was back, they both laid down on the bed with the covers on, nothing could mess this up she thought, until she listened to what he was saying, she looked at him the curse, what are you saying Casper? Are you trying to kill yourself?! now I couldn't believe what he was staying, I just got him back now I'm going to lose him?!
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:58 pm

I don't want to hurt you, or anyone again i have already earned Lucas's hatred, and Erins...I can't trust what i see or hear im a danger to even you. I don't know I have tried to get myself killed because this spirit is haunting me and i don't know what to do anymore. Either death or the successor has to take up the burden...but now being with you I can't bare the thought of leaving you...Alex I love you so much and i promise i'll fight this to the best of my ability. I say this and place my hand on her cheek and stroke her hair.... she is the most beautiful sight ever how could i possibly leave this world while she still inhabits it.
If the worse does come angel ..., just know your everything to me.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:22 pm

I started putting on my clothes, you know you could have come to me, you could have found me, but instead you I finished putting on my shoes and stood up from the bed you know what I tuned around to him im gonna help you, we're going to do everything we can, were gonna get through this ok I had to believe everything was going to be okay even though It might not be
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:43 pm

I speed to the door..., It will be ok, i believe it will be but where do you think your going... you thought we were done after a couple of hours. I say with a sly grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:01 pm

I had never seen him like that before, it was like suddenly went from this amazing person to a bossy one, was it the curse? She wondered we need to figure things out, we have to fix this I said as I opened the door and walked down stairs
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:42 pm

We dont need to figure anything out....klaus sent you to kill me...didnt he alex. I say stopping her once again as I remember that she was told to kill unsired hybrids.
Is thatvhow it is Alex you sleep with me try to kill me once my guard is down....did you cheat on me alex have you been with klaus to. Alistair is right your all against me I say as I pin her to the wall......and pierce her chest with my hand going for her heart. Alistair was behind me telling me she was sleeping with Klaus showing me visions of the two

I then see what I am doing to alex...oh my god im so sorry alex...i...i...i saw you and him together...and i lost it..I carefully remove my hand and I start to cry. I....almost killed Alex
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:14 pm

I was sure it was the curse but soon he came up to me and pushed me up against the wall, he was telling me somthing about being with Klaus. Ok i negotioned with him but i never slept wiht him, i was about to say that but he pierced his hand on my chest going for my heart. I screamed out in pain but he took his hand away, he was going crazy i thought. he started to cry, i backed up away slowly theres no way we can fix this is there? i asked him. you seriously thought i was still sired? im not sired anymore! i exclaimed and i sure as hell wouldnt sleep wiht him just for anything tears were beginning to erupt but i stopped them
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:09 pm

I stay in the fetal position int he corner, crying and crying....I can't ...I can't live like this no more, no more no more...DO YOU HERE ME ALISTAIR... I say to the spirit then run over to Alex.
Baby im so sorry, i can't believe myself look just run, now run away from me im too unpredictable I have to break this curse before we can be together. I say as i kiss her passionately.
Now please go. I say
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:45 pm

I couldn't be what I was seeing, everything was too much pain, so I turned it off. I calmed down stood still, I turned off the switch. My emotions, I couldn't feel pain anymore so I turned it off, I just stared at him no matter what you try to do, nothing will work I knew this wasn't me talking but since I turned my emotions off I didn't care, I didn't feel anything
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:02 pm

I run and grab her arm..."No ALEX COME BACK DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS...COME BACK TURN IT ON...PLEASE....
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:19 pm

first, you want me to leave them you don't I snatched my arm away and pushed him make up your damn mind, die or try at least to be a man and break this curse
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:22 pm

I let go of her...Im hearing Alistairs voice...See i told you Cas there is nothing for you...just give in...into the madness and DIE!!!!...i can't take it anymore....I blur away...who knows what will happen

[The end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)   I just want Peace (Casper/Alex) Empty

Back to top Go down

I just want Peace (Casper/Alex)
Page 1 of 1