Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Staff_zps08fc6213

Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nDead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Liz_zpse62da61aDead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alistair Washington

Alistair Washington

Bites : 53
Awesomeness : 0

Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Empty
PostSubject: Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open]   Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:44 pm

I was walking down the side walk. I heard a vampire family lived down here. I guess it was hybrid. Their all the same. I took out my stake and put it in my leather boots. I wore vervain gloves and I drank vervain tea. I was ready. I found the house and walked up to the steps. I heard something in the bushes. I shook it off and took another step. I then heard something else. What the hell? "Whos out there?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open]   Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:56 am

It was only me and Lucas home and I just came out the training armory that we had till I noticed someone comein our home I ccarefully watch and stalk him for a moment and the way he's moving seems like he knows exactly where he is so he must be a hunter. ..I use my hybrid speed and grab him bringing him out of the house but I feel something burn me so I tumble and we both go tumbling down a hill.
I get up and grab him by the neck and look into his eyes
"DONT MOVE now tell me who the hell are youand how did you find us" I say using my ability to compel
I hear my phone go off but I ignored it
Back to top Go down
Alistair Washington

Alistair Washington

PostSubject: Re: Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open]   Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:21 pm

The bloodsucker tackled me down the hill. He also tried to compel me. "You can't do that!" I say singsongy. I push him off. Good thing hunters have enough strength to hold down a vampire. I pulled out a stake "Bye Bye!" I attempt to stake him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open]   Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:56 pm

I Allow the stake to run me through and my eyes widen my fangs are out as i growl at this hunter... i feel this stake burning worse then just wood and look down on his hand at the base of the stake i saw a marking on it that he is familiar with.

Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Vegv%C3%ADsir

"That....AAHHH...mark...yo...your one of the five" i say
Professor shane...told me about them...they are driven by magic to kill vampires...i...i can't let him live he'll kill me, Lucas, even Alex

"You..you miscalculated one thing...hybrids can survive being staked" I say as i grip his arm with both hands and break it
I drop to the ground and scream as i pull the stake out... thank god im not a normal vampire
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open]   Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:33 pm

OOC: I will kill him next post trying to not make this an easy kill
Back to top Go down
Alistair Washington

Alistair Washington

PostSubject: Re: Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open]   Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:45 pm

OOC:You are weakened by wooden stakes but ill lower my guard
BIC:I pulled out a vervain grenade and threw it at him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open]   Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:50 pm

OOC: Yea i know they are weakened by it but it won't kill him thats why he just broke his arm and collapsed on the floor in pain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open]   Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead bodies everywhere [Alistair][Casper][Open]
Page 1 of 1