Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Stunning (Jason/Bekah) Staff_zps08fc6213

Stunning (Jason/Bekah) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Stunning (Jason/Bekah) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nStunning (Jason/Bekah) Liz_zpse62da61aStunning (Jason/Bekah) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Stunning (Jason/Bekah) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Stunning (Jason/Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Stunning (Jason/Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Stunning (Jason/Bekah) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Stunning (Jason/Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Stunning (Jason/Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Stunning (Jason/Bekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Stunning (Jason/Bekah) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Stunning (Jason/Bekah) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Stunning (Jason/Bekah) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Stunning (Jason/Bekah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

Bites : 134
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

Stunning (Jason/Bekah) Empty
PostSubject: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:01 pm

I try on a new leather jacket and look in the mirror. Looks good to me. I walk over to the register and pay for it. Thank you. I say in my thick Irish accent. I nod and snip the tag off and put it back on. The only mirror in this damned place is by the jackets. I'll keep looking. I haven't got anything else to do. I stand at a rack and start going through poloshirts. The mirror is to my left. I just saw a blonde go back to the fitting room with a dress. She'll be disappointed to know there are no mirrors back there.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:11 pm

After I put on the champagne colored dress I went to check to see how looked on me in the mirror. When I came out of the single dressing room, I saw that there was no mirror. What kind of place was this? I walked outside the dressing room and looked for a mirror. The only one I saw was by some man. I headed over there and paid him no mind as I looked at myself. I sighed. "Definitely not what I thought." I said. I thought it would bring ot my eyes but it only made me look pale. Guess I'll have to keep shopping.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:16 pm

I turn my attention to the woman standing in front of the mirror. She has a British accent. Fancy that. If you don't mind me saying, I'm not exactly sure what you wanted to think but you look stunning. I offer a small smile. If you want to hear it in more feminine terms, it brings out your eyes and compliments your complexion. I turn back to the rack of shirts. But what do I know. A small smile forms on my lips as I take a black v-neck off of the rack and sling it over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:54 pm

I was just about to leave the mirror when the man behind me spoke. He complimented me on the dress and then like it was nothing slung a shirt over his back and was ready to walk off. "So you think you can just compliment me and walk away?" I said. I mean he was kind of cute but not as good looking as Luke and after what happened with him I am willing to look around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:57 pm

I raise my eyebrows. I wasn't planning on going anywhere. I let the side of my mouth quirk up in a half smile. I'm not quite done shopping yet. I have a feeling something else might catch my eye. I look at her. From the look in her eyes I can tell she knows I'm talking about her. Obviously I don't mean I'm shopping for girls; but she's caught my eye, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:19 pm

I smile just a bit. "Well a few things have caught my eye as well. Mind if I join you?" I ask raising my eyebrow. I actually did like his attitude and like I said, he was kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:27 pm

I smile. It would be a pleasure. I look at the dress she's still wearing. Though it might be wise to take the dress off first if you're not going to buy it. I've found what I'm looking for. I raise my eyebrows. May I take you to dinner?
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:48 pm

I lean towards his ear with a smirk. "As long as I know that you'll stay around for dessert." I whisper into his ear. I look back at him and smile before I start walking back to the dressing room, unzipping the back as I do. Sometimes you need to tease the men alittle.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:19 am

I smile. I wouldn't dream of leaving before the best part.I swallow hard as she walks off. She unzips the back of her dress as she goes, revealing a teasing plane of skin. I smirk and put the shirt back on its rack. I think I've found something better. I cross my arms and lean back against the wall waiting for her to come back.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Once I changed out of my clothing and back into my skinny jeans and flowy white blouse, I walked out of the dressing room and back to the charming gentlemen. "I realized that we haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Rebekah." I told him with a smile. I didn't go out with men and not introduce myself, that was rude and unlady like.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:28 pm

I smile. My apologies; it must've slipped my mind. I'm Jason. It's lovely to meet you. I feign a serious look. I haven't been on a date in quite a while for certain reasons, tell me. Would it be too soon to take you to the Cheesecake Factory? I say jokingly. I raise my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Cheesecake? Was he serious? "No thank you, I'm actually not a fan." I told him. It was cute he was trying to joke. "But you can buy me dinner and a drink and we'll see where desert goes." I smirk and start to saunter off. Lets get this back on track, I enjoy being a tease soemtimes, I'll admit
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:48 pm

I fall into step beside her. Rebekah,The Cheesecake Factory is a restaurant. It's a nice restaurant. They happen to be known for the dessert they serve. Their menu is quite extensive; I wouldn't take you to a place that only sells Cheesecake. I chuckle as we walk.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:59 pm

"Doesn't matter, anything with the word cheesecake in it doesn't catch my interest." I told him as we walked. "I'd rather we go for a drink someplace quiet." I say to him with a smile. I finally registered the fact that the smell of him was human, which meant I had a double meaning to my words. Depends on how he treats me tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:04 pm

I chuckle. In that case, what about Alejandro's? I say referring to a quiet bar restaurant around the corner. It should be to her liking. She reminds me of my mother after she was turned into a vampire. Her movements are almost too graceful. Who knows, she probably is. No woman can be that pretty. I mean, she's flawless. Honestly, I don't really care that she's a vampire. If she wants to take a bite at the end of the night whatever, my mom fed on me plenty. I wasn't exactly consenting but I'm used to it.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:55 pm

"Never heard of it." I told him. Everyone here in Mystic Falls hung out at the Grill and I actually took a liking to it as well. Not the most charming place but it had its perks. "But as long as it gives us a chance to get to know it each other, then why not?" I said to him. I liked Jason but I didn't know how far this was going to go.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:12 pm

I nod and lead her down the mall stairs and into a small restaurant, bar. We walk to the hostess stand. It's a small place. Relatively dark lighting; it's quiet, as per usual. It's a good place to get to know someone. I nod in greeting to the hostess. Table for two, please. She nods and leads us to a table in the back corner. A jazz band plays soft music nearby. A few couples dance on the floor. I pul out Rebekah's chair for her. Once she sits I take a seat across from her. The hostess places menus in front of both of us and walks off. Is this to your liking? I look at Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:25 pm

"It as actually." I smile. "You know how to treat a girl right for just meetig her a few minutes ago." I say to him. The atmosphere was amazing and had a type of romantic setting to it. It was a nice place. "How many times have you been here before?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:32 pm

I offer a small smile. Quite often actually. It's a good place to clear my head. The owners are Irish. Don't ask me why they named the place Alejandro's. They give alcohol to minors. I chuckle. That's the one thing I don't understand about Americans. They let people under 21 drive but not drink. I shake my head. You can do a hell of a lot more damage with a car. Believe me; I'd know. I say referencing my brother. Granted, he was driving a motorcycle but he got killed with it anyway. I know Bekah's a vampire. Honestly, I don't really care. If she wanted to feed on me she would've done so already. A waitress comes over. Can I offer either of you something to drink? I nod and look at Rebekah. Cognac on the rocks for both of us please. He nods and walks off. I hope you don't mind. Thought you might like an English drink. I offer a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:06 pm

"A drinks a drink, doesn't matter the flavor." I tell him. Jason seemed to be distarcted for a second when he talked about driving and underage. I still didn't know how I felt about him, he was a nice guy but after the rejection from Luke I didn't know what I wanted to do. "So tell me something about yourself." I said. Maybe if I got to know him I'd like him, I have no idea why I am doing this though.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:10 pm

I raise my eyebrows. Well, I was born in Donegal, Ireland. When I was 12 my parents were killed by vampires and I came here to live with my grandparents. They were, or are heavy alcoholics. Now that I'm 18 I moved out. I used to play football, but after my brother's death it doesn't have the same appeal anymore. I shake my head. Notice the reference to vampires. I don't mind supernatural creatures; they're no different than humans. If they want to kill, they kill. Just like humans. It's all a matter of choice. They don't scare me anymore than the next guy does; which means they don't really scare me.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:30 pm

I chuckled. "Thats very brave of you, saying you know about vampires." I said. Thats what I was looking for, I knew he knew. Nobody thats human is this comfortable around me or any vampire unless you know them personally. "Now about your family life, well its tragic, just like anyones." I say and then look around. I wasn't in the mood for personal conversation tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:33 pm

I smirk. There are worse things in the world. I take another sip of my drink. I tend not to dwell on my past. What about you? Tell me something about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:51 pm

"Nothing to tell." I say. I did notice he couldn't read me like Luke did but I couldn't dwell on it, he made his choice and moved on. Something I don't if I can keep doing with getting rejected and all. "Lets just say difficult family life, thats all." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:27 pm

I chuckle and meet her gaze. She thinks I see nothing about her. I decide to tell her I know. Yeah being a vampire can complicate your family history. I smirk. I'm not as stupid as you think I am. Now first, I don't care if you're a vampire. If you wanted me dead you would've killed me already. I've heard about you in town, Rebekah, but I disagree with popular opinion. I shake my head. I'm going to speak candidly here. I think that you're misunderstood, Rebekah. I think that in the past you’ve been pushed around by people you thought you could trust. You’ve had your own family throw you under the bus. Obviously I haven’t lived nearly as long as you have, and I haven’t been to through the same exact things. How could I, I’m just human. But, I do understand-at least to a certain extend. My parents were killed by people I thought I could trust. My brother, took advantage of my help and then got himself killed. Used? Yeah, well. I’m not going to go into that. I know what you’re going to tell me. You’ll say that I haven’t the slightest idea what I’m talking about; and you’re right, I don’t know you. I only know what the town’s sob stories are, but honestly. I don’t think you’re the bad guy, Rebekah. I think you’re the one that decided not to take shit from anyone anymore. I don’t condemn you for it. I take a sip of my drink. I admire it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stunning (Jason/Bekah)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next