Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Life goes on - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Life goes on - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Life goes on - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLife goes on - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aLife goes on - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Life goes on - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Life goes on - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Life goes on - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Life goes on - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Life goes on - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Life goes on - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Life goes on - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Life goes on - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Life goes on - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Life goes on - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Life goes on

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

Life goes on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:43 pm

"So true, one time my parents wigged out when they found out I was at a frat party. I mean I wasn't drinking or having sex so why so mad?" I told him. "What about you, are you close with your parents?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:43 pm

"All parents are the fun police, they sense it they locked it away. Why else do we have them if not to make our lives boring and lifeless?" He asked his eyes still not on the road as he turned a steep corner at high speed. The only thing keeping her in her seat was the arm that had shot across her to hold her there. "No its pretty hard to be close with rotting corpes in the ground." He said.

"Annnnnnnddddd this should do." He said slamming on the breaks at the side of some forest. "Come on hurry up." He said jumping out the car and making his way up the small hill into the forest, making sure to lock his car with the button on his key as he did so.

"Come on." He said from the top of the hill as he held out a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:19 am

I was following behind at a far distance, Damon seemed to be in great great shape. He made me look like Fat Albert. "Come on." He said at the top of the hill, holding out his hand. "I'm here, I'm here." I said, taking his hand. "Question. So that whole parent thing in the car, how do you sound so deep when you say it?" I asked, it's just the whole thing he said about the parents sensing it sounded so..i don't even know.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:26 pm

He took her hand and half lifted her up the hill to get her moving. His patience was wearing thin now and he just wanted to eat. "My father was a dick, he killed everything fun i had. Im talking from experience." He explained coming to a stop just behind a tree. Just ahead sat a camp set up by what he guessed was a group of teens.

He raised one finger to his lips getting her to stay quiet and signaled for her to stay there as he edged forward, his feet barely making a sound. "Hi." He said to the first girl he saw. "Wouldn't mind giving me a hand would you?" He asked leading her away from the camp, it would be too risky to take them all no matter how much he wanted to.

Once they were far enough away he turned to give Alexa a quick smile before turning back to snap the girls neck, making her become lifeless in his arms. Within seconds his fangs shot out and he was sinking them into the girls neck, finally tasting the fresh delicious blood he'd been craving all week.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:44 pm

As Damon continued to explain about his father, we came across a camp site set up by a group. Teenagers? I don't know. He turned to me and put his index finger on his lips, silently asked me to shh. I put my finger on my lips and smiled, silently saying 'Kay, kay.'

"Hi." He said to one of the campers. "Wouldn't mind giving me a hand would you?" He lead her away from the camp as I stood a far distance watching. I wondered if he was going to ask her to help him hunt. After all he's been talking about hunting all day, possibly deers? Kind of strange though.

Damon and the girl approached me, he turned to give me a smile. When he turned back around he grabs her face, then broke her neck. I gasped, "What the...?" After a second he sunk his "fangs" into her lifeless body. "Dear G--." Before I could finish, I began to run in the opposite direction. While running, I took my phone out and began to dial.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:51 pm

He growled and let the body drop to the floor and he ran to appear in front of the running Alexa. "Aw and i thought we were having fun." He said taking the phone out of her hand and crushing it. "You made me waste perfectly good blood back there." He said nodding to the body on the ground as he licked the blood from his teeth so his eyes could go back to normal.

"I should let you replace it." He said dropping the broken phone to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:59 pm

646-55..As I was about to press 5, Damon appeared in front of me as if out of nowhere. "Aw and i thought we were having fun." He said, grabbing the phone out of my hand. "How did yo--." I almost finished, out of breath, turning around and looking back. Damon's face was dripping with dark red blood on his mouth.

"You made me waste perfectly good blood back there." He said licking blood from his teeth, it was all to real. Most girls probably dream of being cornered by a hot...whatever he was or is. "I should let you replace it." He said, shattering my phone on the ground. I backed away slowly. "What the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:13 pm

"How did i what? Run? Same way you did only faster." He smirked tilting his head to the side. He shook his head. "Wow and i thought you were smart." He said taking a step closer to her. "Go wait by the car." He said looking deep into the eyes, he'd had the art of compeling down perfectly.

Once she had began to walk away he returned to the dead girl and picked her up. He'd have to hide her somewhere later but for now she was going in his car boot.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:19 pm

He looked in to my eyes. "Go wait by the car." I still had a zillion questions about what he was doing, why he's such a freak. If he was going to hurt me.. But I just kept quiet and had no control whatsoever like I was paralyzed, but of course still walking.

When I got by the car, I looked over to Damon who picked up the dead girl, possibly going to 'dispose' of it. "What are you doing?" I yelled across the car. Hey, he said to wait by the car. Not to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:26 pm

He rolled his eyes and stuffed the body into the boot. "Stop with the obvious questions and get in the car!" He said slamming the boot shut. "I'll amuse you with your questions later when you aren't drawing attention to yourself." He said jumping into the drivers seat.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:35 pm

I got into the car and sat down looking at the dash board, waiting for him to get in. I heard the trunk slam shut and watched Damon walk from the trunk to the door. "I'll amuse you with your questions later when you aren't drawing attention to yourself." I could feel a tear beginning to stream down my face and turned to him. "Are---. Are you going to, um, kill me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:45 pm

He sighed and started the engine. "You're starting to annoy me Alexa and thats never a good thing for you." He said pulling onto the road to head towards the boarding house. "I don't keep what i don't need." He said glancing down at his watch.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:51 pm

We pulled onto some strange road, "I don't keep what i don't need." He told me. "Then are you letting me go?" I asked, "Where are we going? Where are you taking me?" I continued. I wondered what he was going to do, I didn't mean what I said about my parents. This is not what I meant by day off.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:01 pm

"Letting you go?" He asked in amusement. "No, i'm taking you back to my place so i can get a decent drink." He scowled pulling up just outside the front door of the boarding house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on   Life goes on - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2